Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

She was such a cutie when she was little! The chubby cheeks makes her look so innocent.

I'm just wondering, since I'm kind of busy with school - especially since I'm taking bio, chem, and calculus at the same time -, would anyone mind helping me to re-do the first post and keep the thread updated? I'll try to find more pictures of her too.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^no, no that's fine! :D I'm just really glad that HYS is getting more recognition becaue of Couple of Fantasy so I wanted to remake this thread too.

Here's a picture of Han Yeh Seul when she was younger that I found on Yahoo Korea.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9557/20...39b01825gi0.jpg

Hee, she looks so adorable. Honestly when I first saw her in CoF I was a bit surprised because she has an unconventional face to be a lead. Usually a lead would be someone that's generally pretty, big eyed, and soft looking, but HYS has such a striking face that you don't forget easily. I mean, I find that sometimes Korean actresses have some sort of blending-in faces (even though they're very pretty) that had you only seen them once, you would definitely not remember them. HYS has one of those faces that actually gets people's attention.

yah, i love her face as well.. mabe we could put something about how she started, since she was an ulzzang.. and how also basic infos about her. if there were interviews on her before, we could post those also. and how she became friends with HanJiHye.. both are really hot gals ;)

Guest javabeans

Hee, she looks so adorable. Honestly when I first saw her in CoF I was a bit surprised because she has an unconventional face to be a lead. Usually a lead would be someone that's generally pretty, big eyed, and soft looking, but HYS has such a striking face that you don't forget easily. I mean, I find that sometimes Korean actresses have some sort of blending-in faces (even though they're very pretty) that had you only seen them once, you would definitely not remember them. HYS has one of those faces that actually gets people's attention.

Yeah, I totally agree. I've only seen her in Couple of Fantasy but her face really stands out in an unusual way. (I also like the fact that she wasn't afraid to "ugly" it up for when she has to dress in tacky clothes, not wear makeup and let her hair fly crazy.) From certain angles her face looks almost not quite pretty, but it's always striking. She also doesn't have that soft generic kind of pretty that a lot of Korean actresses have. For instance, i don't know if her looks would be suited to playing the quiet, gentle beauty because there's a sharp, distinct quality to it. She really pulls off the fancy, high-class look well.

Guest tomstin

^no, no that's fine! :D I'm just really glad that HYS is getting more recognition becaue of Couple of Fantasy so I wanted to remake this thread too.

haha me too i'm really happy about that coz i've always been waiting for her to be recognized as a good actress..just can't believe it's already happening! :)

Guest dream_on

i was just going through random news articles and came upon this picture...Han Ye Seul looks stunning!!!

hanyeseuljd5.jpg

credits: naver

lol i was never really liked her much but now that i'm watching Couple of Fantasy (and obsessed with it)...i'm a HUGE fan of hers! FIGHTING HAN YE SEUL!

lol and i really don't think there would be anyone who could play the role as well as her. she is so perfect for it. everything from her appearance to her tone of voice...just everything is Anna Jo. :D well, and Na Sang Shil. hhehee

and i agree about her looks. she has a really unique face. most other korean actresses look really similar so sometimes it's hard to distinguish them from eachother but Han Ye Seul just has a look that is unforgettable and you really can't mistake her if you see her face. hahahaa~~

i so much agree with you.. her face is edgy and class... you wont mistake her for another actress unlike the others.. thanks for the picture you posted.. she looks really stunning as you said.

what i love most about her is her voice.. her voice is really nice and when she starts speaking in english- she really wows me. i also love her dimples.. it's really suited for her face :)

i have a question.. why does it say 김예슬이 for her real name on naver? i also saw this on the 2002 super model clip where her name was called and they called her by 김예슬이.. isn't it juss 김예슬? does anyone know why?

Guest javabeans

i have a question.. why does it say 김예슬이 for her real name on naver? i also saw this on the 2002 super model clip where her name was called and they called her by 김예슬이.. isn't it juss 김예슬? does anyone know why?

That's her real (birth) name... Lots of entertainers take new names or alter their own to sound more appealing, or be easier to remember, or whatnot, so I assume that's what she did.

Edit: Sorry, I thought you were talking about her last name. About the "Lee" at the end, I think that shouldn't be a part of her name. It's just 김예슬.

Guest javabeans

LEE is part of her name too. yeseulee kim... whenshewasinthestates, her name was LESLIE KIM.

Huh, interesting. I kind of like it better that way, it's more unique. Funny though, aside from Naver I've only seen her original name given as Kim Ye Seul.

kewl! LESLIE KIM sounds nice though.... it suits her! :)

i just found this video in youtube... by PCdude4U

Don't Know Why- Han Ye Seul

watch it... HanYeSeul's voice is like heaven!! i just love it when she speaks english :)

and the other one from NonStop 4... she's pretty damn GOOD!!!

Han Ye Seul- Geu Daen Dal Ra Yo

...just can't get enough of her after watching her in Fantasy Couple.. ive been attached :)

Archived