♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Fellow JunDi sisters... sharing another Sad MV that i made for Junpyo and Jandi...

Hope that the angst would soon be over and that happy days are just around the corner...

Guest BelindalovesTOP

im hoping and wishing for more JOONDI parts. seeing the previews of epi.20 & 21 left me impatiently waiting for more!!! GAHHH that monkey, she always pops out of nowhere! xD sheesh.

Guest spirtual_affection x3

editting my post so it doesnt look like im soliciting donations :(

and get this thread close

HMMM...i guess go check out livejournal for updates

Fellow JunDi sisters... sharing another Sad MV that i made for Junpyo and Jandi...

Hope that the angst would soon be over and that happy days are just around the corner...

^ Ohmy, that made me so sad. :( The song just makes it unbearably sad :tears: .. thank you for sharing flower pot! At least we will get to giggle tonight~~ haha. I can't wait to see Joon Pyo giddy when he finds out about his personal maid. :P

The moment that all you JOONDIFIED members been waiting for the WAYS to DONATE for this PROJECT :)

WAYS TO DONATE.

if you donate please pm me and tell me how much you donate so i can add you to the list.

PM JUNSUxLOVE or IRENE for her address and info (address and/or email) regarding on the actually donation.

ALL DONATIONS WILL BE HELD ON BY JUNSUxLOVE or IRENE.

My Build-A-Bear Idea: I was thinking we should get the bear more than one outfit so if they get sick and tired of the outfit they can just change it for the bear

^ Thank Judy!

If $300 is our goal and budget, then i'd say more than one outfit would be great!! But will you guys personally be going to the Build-A-Bear shop to get them, or will you order them online? Ordering online would include s/h fees as well. Same goes for the couple tshirts. Have we decided on the couple tshirts yet? :P And these will go into baskets correct?xD I wish we can incorporate something significant to our gifts so that they know it's from their International fans. haha~

Oh, which reminds me. Are we still doing scrapbooking? I'm not sure if i'm still supposed to design the cover for it.. :unsure:

I will definitely PM you both when i have done my calculations! Is there a deadline for payments yet?xD

Guest ml_87

OMG< F4 fan, it's so sweet! i makes me cry! ^^

but 4 year seperation again? our couple has had too little time together :(

Guest tam1430267282

F4fan, I think you've been watching too many dramas.. :lol: kidding! kidding!! peace! I really liked your dream ending. I think it's perfect cause at the rate bof is going I've been wondering how will they end it without it seeming to look rushed.

I'm praying for more Joondi moments and kisses from JP/JD.. please! :lol:

Guest ml_87

teens in my country are getting crazy about the ending of BOF. just several days ago, i said to my friends that: i dont worry at all, from the beggining the drama has hinted us that JP will end up with JD.

but now, i'm not sure. i dont know that korean scriptwriters often write the script at the same time with the film aired. i dont think that's good in BOF's circumstance. it's episode 20, and group 8 says that they havent written the ending yet. i'm sorry to say this. but i think it's quite stupid. in episode 18 and 19, that the PD kills our Joonpyo's image leads to the increase of JH-JD's fans.

i have to say that, tsukasa in Korean version is the one i like the most. watching the manga and 2 other versions, i always wished that tsukushi would end up with Rui. but is it any possible that the very 1st tsukasa i like will lose tsukushi to Rui? i'm so upset with the PD >"<

My fear is that JD will kneel down in front of JK and ask her let JP go. She did it for JH, she might well do it for JP because ultimately his happiness means more to her than her own happiness. So ultimately she saves JP instead of JP saving himself.

well dear.. it will be JP who kneel down in front of JK, asks her to call off the wedding!! @__@

Ep 21 Written Preview on Official Website:

★ 21부 ::2009년 3월 17일 화요일 밤10시 ★

“좋아하는 여자가 있어. 태어나 처음이고 앞으로도 죽을때까지 그 여자 뿐이야. 그런데도 나랑 결혼하고 싶어?“

“알아. 그 여자가 잔디라는 거. 그런데...그런 너라서 더 하구싶어.”

강회장은 준표와 재경의 결혼을 서두르고 예비신부로서 행복을 만끽하는 재경은 잔디에게 들러리가 되어줄 것을 간곡히 부탁한다.결혼식을 위해 F4와 들러디 잔디와 가을까지 제주도에 도착하고, 결혼식을 하루 앞두고 준표와 재경, 잔디와 지후의 갈등은 절정으로 치닫는다. 바람처럼 준표 앞에 나타난 누나 준희는 준표에게 자신의 경험을 이야기하며 후회할 일을 하지 말라고 충고하고. 마침내 준표는 재경 앞에 무릎을 꿇고 파혼을 요청하는데.

English Translation

Ep 21: March 17, 2009

"I have a girl that I like. She's the first girl that I've ever loved, and she will be the only one for me until I die. And you still want to marry me?" (JP to JK)

"I know. And that girl is Jandi. But.. I want to marry you even more because of that." (JK to JP)

Chairman Kang tries to hurry JP and JK's wedding. JK is in anticipation of becoming a bride, and asks JD to be her bridesmaid. For the wedding, the F4, JD, and GE head to Jeju Island. As the wedding approaches, the tension between JP, JK, JD, and JH build. Joon Hee appears in front of JP and tells him about her experience, and warns him not to do anything he will regret. JP finally kneels in front of JK and begs her to call off the wedding.

blue_angel_1004@BOF thread

GOD!!!~~~

JP where is your big PRIDE?????? @________@

but, as long as it all for JD, i'll forgive you!!

i cant wait for tomorrow episode!

JK will leave us! yeyyyy!~~~~~~ *jump around the room*

some of my fav scenes from epi-20

i love the way JP looks at JD sleeping on the chair.. so warm, full of love yet sad. >,<

cant describe his feeling while looking at the sleeping JD.. *sighs* [excellent acting by Mino!! <33]

*JP hair doesnt curly enough.. love it! :wub:

2vsner7.jpg

ztr9t.jpg

11cbonk.jpg

2qixy1l.jpg

117tdg8.jpg

21j11ep.jpg

cr: DC BOF

Guest tam1430267282

Just watched episode 20 without subs.. huhu! I couldn't understand! I just relied on my memory of the spoilers i read..

Is it just me? When JP/LMH is staring at JD/GHS or vice versa or they're staring at each other, I can see the emotions in their eyes/ you can see the love between JP/JD but when the two have to touch(e.g. when they embraced during the horror movie and the last part of ep20) it seems kinda awkward for them and I'm not talking about the awkwardness that was supposed to be portrayed in the scene.. I don't know.. I feel like the actors are holding back during these scenes?? I hope you're not confused.. I'm not very good in explaining things..

Guest pixie_eve

English Translation

Ep 21: March 17, 2009

"I have a girl that I like. She's the first girl that I've ever loved, and she will be the only one for me until I die. And you still want to marry me?" (JP to JK)

"I know. And that girl is Jandi. But.. I want to marry you even more because of that." (JK to JP)

Chairman Kang tries to hurry JP and JK's wedding. JK is in anticipation of becoming a bride, and asks JD to be her bridesmaid. For the wedding, the F4, JD, and GE head to Jeju Island. As the wedding approaches, the tension between JP, JK, JD, and JH build. Joon Hee appears in front of JP and tells him about her experience, and warns him not to do anything he will regret. JP finally kneels in front of JK and begs her to call off the wedding.

this is my first post and i just had to comment on this ;) i think the korean version of the fiancee is by far the most selfish and arrogant..Compared to her japanese and taiwanese version,the korean shigeru is cunning and unrelenting. maybe this is due to the nature of korean series' theme of of fighting for the one u love, but in JK's case, she's fighting a one way battle ;) JP never showed any interest in her, and always brush her aside, and yet at the very last minute,JK had the gall to say that she likes to marry JP all the more because he confessed his UNDYING love for JAndi? what kind of reasoning is dat? she should know that, that LOVE will never ever be hers, so y hang on to something she can never have? if that's not selfishness i dunno wat dat is.. HYD's shigeru is supposed to be sweet and funny,,but JK here is funny yet cunning and yes, selfish..i just hope she can redeem herself by tomorrow and just get out of the JP-JD picture hehe :)

Guest F4fan

Just watched episode 20 without subs.. huhu! I couldn't understand! I just relied on my memory of the spoilers i read..

Is it just me? When JP/LMH is staring at JD/GHS or vice versa or they're staring at each other, I can see the emotions in their eyes/ you can see the love between JP/JD but when the two have to touch(e.g. when they embraced during the horror movie and the last part of ep20) it seems kinda awkward for them and I'm not talking about the awkwardness that was supposed to be portrayed in the scene.. I don't know.. I feel like the actors are holding back during these scenes?? I hope you're not confused.. I'm not very good in explaining things..

That is why GHS and LMH are sooo goood. Their emotions are in their eyes and in their facial expressions. No words are needed.

That scene where he is just staring at her while she sleeps -- his whole face softens. Its a yearning that he has been denying himself and now she is in front of him. A feeling of rightness of where she is meant to be. Glad that she is there. My heart sang at that moment.

Its one of my favorite scenes in the whole series so far.

*** I think GHS was really asleep. She must have been dreaming about food because she licked her lips. If it was LMH -- then that would start the rumors again. That blurred picture in the background of him sitting on the arm chair, is that GHS, LMH and KHJ? It looks like GHS from her white hat with the flaps that she wore in Episode 4 at the airport.

thanks for those screencaps, maymay! they're so HQ~

i smell a new wallpaper XD

& i agree with the whole "love through the eyes" thing. GYAAAAH, the way junpyo looked at her when she was sleeping was pure love <3

and LOLOL, when he was being like a kid calling her on the walkie talkie all the time.

gyaah, did anyone catch when he told jandi to bring back the ramyun with a lid because of episode 18? when she was eating out of it XD

and when he told her to sit in the chair and told her to press the button so she can rest her legs. huhu, so cute XD

some caps from today's episode:

11mgnl3.jpg

hw0llw.jpg

WTHECK JANDI, JUST GLOMP HIM ALREADY.

LOL -______-;

i need me some more jundi! <333

I apologize for leaving everything to Judy so far and keeping away from the Jundi thread for so long; my computer's been all messed up and I had to get everything re-set up.

Ok, I PM'ed Judy w/ Songie's questions so hopefully she'll reply soon (: I was wondering about all of that myself. I'll come back w/ definite answers (unless she decides to come here and post herself, which will probably be the case).

Make sure you check the Joondified Project site about the donations. On a side note: I also prefer that you use Paypal to make your donations, and only take the mailing route if you have no other choice. Keep in mind too - donations are completely optional.

As for ep 20, I loved it`! Jandi being Junpyo's personal maid was too cute, haha.

I can't wait 'till tomorrow b/c I'm thinking that Jaekyung will leave the show. I find her so irritating >.< (Not to mention how awesome it'll be to see Junpyo kneel down in front of Jaekyung, asking her to call off the wedding) <3

Guest tam1430267282

*** I think GHS was really asleep. She must have been dreaming about food because she licked her lips. If it was LMH -- then that would start the rumors again. That blurred picture in the background of him sitting on the arm chair, is that GHS, LMH and KHJ? It looks like GHS from her white hat with the flaps that she wore in Episode 4 at the airport.

When is this???? I need to see it! :lol:

Guest honeypia

I understand your point. And I'm not even sure if I was watching LMH and GHS or JunPyo and Jandi. They're too good!

Also, I noticed even the way JunPyo carried Jandi. She was stiff and awkward. I mean not that natural to just plainly lay her head since we know she's sleeping. ;)

Guest F4fan

When is this???? I need to see it! :lol:

GHS sleeping on the recliner and right before he covers her with a blanket. The picture is the blurry one over JP's shoulder while he is staring at GHS sleeping.

Thanks for the pics maymay, wow...must be super HD, the pics looks so pretty. I love this episode, a little bit of everything that reminds me of BOF season 1. Going over to read episode 21 spoiler and hoping for JoonDi moments! I love all the JoonDi moments in this episode. It was about dang time mr. Pd gave us our couple back!