♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

[NEWS]LeeMinHo donates to HOLT International childrens servces

Read more > http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/19/lee-min-ho-donates-to-holt-international-childrens-services/

Lee Min Ho Donates to Holt International Children’s Services

~Even his own fans didnt know his sched function to this event on 18th February 2016. :)

~Minsun always think alike. KHS's also donates and do charity without medias knowing too :D

• Like 4

Great job minsunners- united !

its funny @nana  believes in lmh new gf but i dont see her post there supporting them . Or did she post  under another name? Or is she the same person who posted at Lmh soompi page but got yelled at cuz she was shipping and talking nonesene there too . No response in the other shipper page where she belongs so she is here for more attention. Poor pathetic thing

• Like 2

@Minsuntruecouple and all sistas, let's not spoilt our day and weekend too.  I think we no need to keep repeatedly quoting that name too in our discussion. One thing for sure if she is a true minsuners since BOF as clamed, she will know how to respect this family.

Another thing, please DO NOT Quote pics when replying b'cos it's Soompi's rule too. @chaellyn Can you please delete it, thank you sista.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Na Na said:

Don't post ur stupid Idiotic lowly thoughts here, we never go any couples thread that we don't like to post n shared our whatnots there, u understand? Respect bgets respect so u must practice that use ur brain sometimes for a good cause n stop advertising ur 2 cents here like an IDiot , we won't buy anything, u got IT....stop postiNg already ur stupid thoughts getting to my nerves...IF u're brave enough y use new zero account...two face poker face r d worst, very good IN pretenses n without doubt u r one of them.We value ourselves here n practice d virtue of respect n being civil to others..

@sisminuko2209, I edited my  post to removed d "trash"but nver dissappeared...don't worry I will try again.

• Like 2

@Nana- i dont even know what you are talking about minsunner tagging Suzy and Lmh's account.We dont go to The Minoz, Sunnies or Minzy page because itstheir page and we respect it . You are so wrong in so many ways that I think you are not all there. The fact that I'm explaining this to you is putting me in your level .

Starting now- your post and you dont exist. If you dont quit- I will report you to soompi for creating arguments and making new names to post on diffrent pages - coward 

I honestly think u r not worried about GHS cuz you keep talking about Suzy and LMH. Why dont you go to Anhgoo ship where they are shipping Koo and lecture there ? Post in their own pages and post your 2 cents there where you will have company . You won't ... Why ? its because its not Koo you are really worried about but too cowardly to say. Say your unwanted remarks there and get lost and dont let the door hit you on your way out. 

@minoku2209

#7 is also LMH's favorite #. Koo 's korean name akso looks like a number7 . "G " is also the seventh letter in the English alphabet

• Like 2

DAEBAK!!! TQ Soompi.

BOF ~The Drama that spread the hallyu across the world is still a timeless classic~

BRAVO! Boys over Flowers remain the best. It's 7 years now and counting. I hope Group 8 reunite BOF couple, MinSun in another BOF drama "7 years the after" mbe

WHY BOF? None other Only b'cos the Leads Chemistry is REAL ;)

~EDIT~ BOF shown at 15.24... :)

• Like 5

Hello

I am a newbie JunDi fan as I found Boys Over Flowers only about a month ago and fell in love with their craziness. I am very very late to the JunDi party I know :D Have read through most of this thread to try and catch up.

Have made a couple of MVs on them, hope you like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk04M2rQN0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcXox8Tl-Y

Regards

Jeannie

• Like 5

Hello Minsunners:

You are on the true ship so hold on and stay on for the ride . It may be get bumpy at times but this ship is made to last forever .. thx to our couple.  Koo may have closed her Twitter but LMH is still giving us vitaminsun for the both of them

He is stuck in the hard place where he cannot say the truth but he is smart enough not to add to the rumors. 

• Like 2

Omg! GHS  new song "WRITE n ERASE" collaborating with The Blind was awesome, d lyrics of d song looks like MINSUN message to us, they cannot say n admit their relationship but everybody knows it lol...anyone pls. bring d new song of GHS here so that u know what I'm talking about...MINSUN really something, daebak!

• Like 1

Hi, :)

I am new to Soompi n joined here for my OTP MinSun ♥ I saw BOF 3 months back n fell in love with almost everything abt the show especially JunPyo n JunDi/MinSun n I cant get enuf of them :heart:  wanna watch them together again :( Can anybody plz help me with the fanfics here on Soompi ? Is there a post where I can get all the JunDi n MinSun fanfic links? I badly wanna read them ^_^

• Like 2

"Write and Erase" by GHS and THE BLIND: released on March 2nd, 2016

정말 노래하나 만들 것 같아      Seems like we are making a song.
좋은데 얘기 못해                    We like each other but we cannot say it.
누가 봐도 아는데 눈치 못채      Anyone can see but us.
너랑 나 우리 사이                   you and me.
니가 보면 사라져 숫자 1이       If you see it, it disappears--the number 101
어떻게 할까 하트만 보내도 돼   what should I do. It is ok just to send a heart.
오늘도 난 썼다 지웠다              Again today, I write and then I erase...
고민하고 보내                         I spend the day worrying.
그러니까 썼다 지웠다              That is why I write and then I erase...
좋아한다고해                         Say you like me.
우리 썼다 지웠다                    Both of us write and then erase...
그만하고 만나서 얘기해           Let us stop and meet to talk.
정말 소설하나 쓰는 것 같아      Seems like we are writing a novel.
어려워 표현 안돼                    It is so hard. I cannot express it. 
누가 보면 피식 웃을 것 같아     If someone sees us, they will smile a knowing smile.
너랑 나 우리 얘기                   The story of you and me.
니가 자꾸 좋아져                    I like you more and more.
이런 얘기 어떻게 할까             How do I say something like that.
하트만 보내도 돼                    It is ok just to send a heart.
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다             The two of us..write and then erase...
고민하고 보내                         We spend the time worrying....
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다              We just write and then erase...
좋아한다고해                           Say you like me.
그래 썼다 지웠다                      Then, let's stope the writing and erasing
그만하고 만나서 얘기해             and meet each other and talk.
보낼까 지울까 고민하면 뭐해      What is the use of worrying about whether to send or erase.
너라서 더 좋아져                      I like you more because it is you.
우리 사랑할까                          Shall we love?
이렇게 보내면 돼                      Can I send it like that?
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다               The two of us write and then erase.
고민하고 보내                           Spend the day worrying.
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다               Let us now stop the writing and erasing
좋아한다고해                           Say you like me.
그래 썼다 지웠다                      So that  we can stop the writing and erasing 
그만하고 만나서                       and meet
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다              The two of us write and then erase.
고민하고 보내                         spend the day worrying..
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다              The writing and erasing...now...
좋아한다고해                          Just say you like me.
그래 썼다 지웠다                     Yea, let's stop the writing and erasing
그만하고 만나서 얘기해            Let us meet and talk.

Credits: @cheerkoo

• Like 4