♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hey guys look at this pic... I think it is couple ring. Isnt it?

Take a look and confirm please

LeeMinHo at LOTTE FAMILY FESTIVAL!

Cr.owner

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/19423_377228095797747_3374840959554064547_n.jpg?oh=008c87d5ce97f1945cca51758331d20e&oe=560D0971&__gda__=1438736754_46f7ed8d10138ea595ff27338c2caa8d

PS : Im trying from insert media. but its not working :(

• Like 2

Hi fellow MINSUNner's, our thread so slow maybe bcos some of our shippers here leave us already never mind them as long as we believe n hve faith on them we can still reach homerun...I'm wondering when will b d exact date of releasing GHS album Breath 2, I wish it will be on LMH's bday if that happen maybe I will going to faint lol...I always believe in MINSUN.Media/Reporters can forged n fabricated stories/news to b able to sell it even in d expense of innocent people thats how d world of entertainment industry revolves...Still patiently waiting MINSUN's homerun so my fellows who nver gve up yet n will nver be FIGHTING! !!

• Like 3

I always love and trust MINSUN ! They are my living magic story . I see how much enemy they have among all kind of people and scandal press . I totally disagree with the fabricated history about one or both of them , I consider that a crime ,for no one has the right to destroy the life of anybody . That last action against LMH-ssi ,  make me think about  lady Di , her car accident and of course her tragic death and I wonder what they follow discrediting LMH-ssi ? It's an well-known fact that he always want to keep his personal life for himself . So why such a vehemence in exposing something , real or not , he didn't want to ? He isn't married , doesn't unfold activities which affecting people's life in dangerous way to be uncovered . "Au contraire " I see him as a national hero and he must be protected from that kind of attacks .  MINSUN , you are the best , you are unique and I am happy to live same time with you and have the opportunity to witness such an amazing love and life as yours . I LOVE YOU  MINSUN !!!

• Like 4

Baeksang 2015  Awards:

The mc asked LMH who he will think of when he wins the award:

LMH:  My fans and my dog choco

Choco is a female dog.  If you have following LMH in this thread - choco has been with LMH since 2010. According to LMH- his own words- choco is 30 years old,  born 1984  ( wink wink)

LMH loves his choco so much. BTW- Min Hosshi- Minsunners love choco very much too!  She is one in a million

Watch the video  and you will find his answers there.

"IAMTHEREALONE"

Lee Min Ho's IG

We love you Min Ho

We love Koo

GHS loves ghamja to death

LMH loves choco to death

Once a minsunner is always as minsunner!

Cheer up girl- the ship did not sink

• Like 4

Hai goodevening to all.I used to read lot of fanfics about minsun.Now there is no fanfics about them.Although I am not a good writer,let me try one  mini fanfic.                                            THE SECRET LOVE STORY *****       Both are in love for the past 7yrs.The male one is GHAMJA.The female one is CHOCO.They had love at first sight.They want to keep it in secret.They developed their feelings throuh some electronicdevices.How long will they do? They planned their wedding.In the presence of their close friends and parents they got married in JEJUISLAND.It is secret.If you know this secret don't spread it.I heared  now they have a babyboy.If they ask me to name thebaby, surely it is LEEMINSUN .What about you?                                                                                                                  Hint;It is a fanfic only. I don't hurt anybody.Simply it's my imagination only.                                                                                                                                                       

• Like 2

•  
  • GOO-HYE-SUN-feat-CHOI-IN-YOUNG-must-i-die-daughter.ost

• I guess you're well and over me  
  •   I'm writing about my day once again
  • My eyes get wet at the sunset
  • Again today the red tears flow into my cup
  • There's no time to look back in loneliness
  •  
  • Everyday Igo into your dream

Drunkenly falling asleep tonight

Is there a tomorrow that's better than yesterday?

Does hope become despair?

And memories become sin?

I hear the sound of your breathing in my ear

I Can't take this breakup

Why do I have to live?

what a beautiful lyrics written by GHS .It reveals his/her feelings.WOW MEANINGFULL lines . When I read it gives pain and makes cry. Pls God bring thisminsun ship to shore safely.

•                                              

• Like 2

@Faye minsun sis - great job!

minsunner sisters: our couple is fine. Keep supporting them individually and as a couple . They are weathering a big storm and managing well . If you follow Koo's Twitter - you will find connections in Lee Min Ho . 

Always remember LMH IG: " iamtherealone"

i am there alone 

was he saying he was alone in Paris ?  As a minsunner .....I believe so Edited by SFwarriors

• Like 3