♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello minsunners...its been a while... and missed MinSun ssooo much....haaay... il just content myself by watching bof.. anyway Arirang has a rerun of King and I luckily i got a chance to see my Sun even for few mins. darn i wished everyday is sunday so that i cud have a pleasure watching tv..God bless u all bros. and sis...

just thinking about them makes me giggling all day hahahaha aw my shipper heart

sooo adorable min♡sun

thanks for all the postings my minsun sisters!

lovelove :*

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It's 5 am in the morning and I'm heading to work but I had to check on our couple. It makes me happy just to read about them. I love our princess hair and now they match! It makes me giddy. I haven't had the opportunity to read their fan fiction but I will. You all Have a good day. I'll be daydreaming about LMH and KHS at work. :D

I have a question . I've always been confused about the episode in BOF where JD took those pictures and then JP got mad and beat up that guy. Remember she told JD she wish She never even heard of F4 and the JD tells his BY to get the plane ready. Then we see him reminiscing about JD. Did he leave ? Cause F4 couldn't find him. Did he leave and then came back?

hi minsunners!
WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES! ENJOY OUR MINSUN THREAD! 
FROM JOONDI THE REEL to MINSUN THE REAL :x
@phamtonsnow..do you mean when JD posed for a magazine and it turned out the magazine was men's mag with sensual poses of models inside the mag and JP got upset..yes he left and went to like an island where they have a vacation house.. 

phamtonsnow said: I have a question . I've always been confused about the episode in BOF where JD took those pictures and then JP got mad and beat up that guy. Remember she told JD she wish She never even heard of F4 and the JD tells his BY to get the plane ready. Then we see him reminiscing about JD. Did he leave ? Cause F4 couldn't find him. Did he leave and then came back?

hi minsunners!

WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES! ENJOY OUR MINSUN THREAD! 

FROM JOONDI THE REEL to MINSUN THE REAL :x

@phamtonsnow..do you mean when JD posed for a magazine and it turned out the magazine was men's mag with sensual poses of models inside the mag and JP got upset..yes he left and went to like an island where they have a vacation house.. 

Lol! Thanks!

i just saw this on facebook xD

and welcome @phantomsnow enjoy here im from philippines 23years old xD a minsunner since BoF 

579127_534761989955397_232615614_n.jpg

Hi! @kimsoyeon18

Thanks for the welcome. I'm from California and only been a minsunner about two months. But I'm ready to join those of us who pray and have faith in our couple. Fighting!

@prettywiz BOF has a lot of BTS because our couple have this undeniable attraction between them. Cameras continue to roll. My friend who love Heirs has resigned to the fact that there is not much or no BTS at all simply because there's nothing in there. In Heirs shooting, I remember a pic of LMH playing games & wearing the couple MinSun ring on his break. Hahaha...Now that's something to ponder. :P Lol! How naive can you be?

For me BTS is important because this is here where you see how the couple interacts with each other. We're lucky that our MinSun couple showed the real attraction. It is not scripted. That's why even on screen you can see & feel that growing love. Awwww!!! Until now this love exist because LMH continues to wear the ring! Simple logic!

...to add. :D

Our couple continues to accept MinSun couple gifts until this date. Even HyeSun is bolder displaying the couple gifts where people can see. The labels are not Junpyo or Jandi but GHS & LMH. What do you think of that? Delusions? "I don't think so." (I'm borrowing Kevin's expression in Home Alone) [-X

@prettywiz BOF has a lot of BTS because our couple have this undeniable attraction between them. Cameras continue to roll. My friend who love Heirs has resigned to the fact that there is not much or no BTS at all simply because there's nothing in there. In Heirs shooting, I remember a pic of LMH playing games & wearing the couple MinSun ring on his break. Hahaha...Now that's something to ponder. :P Lol! How naive can you be?

For me BTS is important because this is here where you see how the couple interacts with each other. We're lucky that our MinSun couple showed the real attraction. It is not scripted. That's why even on screen you can see & feel that growing love. Awwww!!! Until now this love exist because LMH continues to wear the ring! Simple logic!

I notice that to after I watched BOF I went in search for other works of LMH and KHS to watch. KHS is really friendly but shy with other. While I hated seeing LMH With other actress there didn't seem to be the "thing" that madme fall for them. I looked for BTS and couldn't really find any interactions like the ones with KHS. I was so upset when I read the back post and the news online that LMH was dating the actress from CH. My heart broke but I still didn't want to.give up. His acting just keeps getting better as well as his singing. KHS is so talented as well love her songs. I really love "it's you" she has a nice soft voice. I thing if she concentrated on her signing career like LMH she would be even more successful. Our girl is a multi talented lady admire her so much. LMH better not let her get away !