♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@phamtonsnow, welcome to the Minsun family.  It's exciting that BOF is in Netflix so I can watch it anytime.  It's never too late to love our Minsun and I'm sure that having BOF in Netflix will garner more fans for our wonderful couple.  Enjoy your journey with us and I assure you, there's never a dull moment.
@myonenonly, GHS is LMH's past, present and future….lol  

sukreen said:Great post everyone, keep up your good work minsuners :-bd
& Keep the Minsun Faith forever burning too :x

@prettywiz agree with you "nobody can stop them {Minsun} because LOVE IS WHAT YOU FEEL" a Natural feeling the created by God on us all and no one can force it to happen, ;)

@S_sun i just can't believe Minho that shy lol... why???  b'cos they're REAL :-* :)>- 

Btw now Let's continue with the journey >> "Minsun Couple Ring" for year 2012

Actually there's more of MInho's wearing the same ring but i only focus when he wears it on his ring finger, he has many many time wore on his middle finger too. :D

Remember the scandal that was never happened was announced broke off in January 2012 and just look how happly Minho's facial expression is. The fact is and logically speaking if a Minho really genuinely involved with that scandal would you think he will smile widely that much? well.. if you don't believe it then by all means please compare Minho's pics at Gimpo Airport on the way to Japan for his FM on 25th August 2011 and value it for yourself. What more his is confirming he is faithful to his one and only thus Minho seen many times wearing a "G" jacket too :D

Returning from Thailand ;) 

To New Zealand  for Eider shooting

Drama 2012 "Faith" start filming in May 2012
Aha ..he never failed wearing the ring even during the drama filming

Rehearse for MJ 3rd event 2nd Dec 2012

Regardless from some warning we still sees Minho wearing the said ring in 2012 and now it's been the 4th year from 2009 -2012 and counting. :x 

Stay tune minsuners, for the continuation in 2013, i'll try to post asap :)

all pics credit as tagged

Thanks Suk.  The man is totally in love with our princess.  You're right.  No amount of warning will stop LMH from wearing the ring.  
The day before the break-up news, LMH sent a tweet looking so happy.  It's because he was with wifey celebrating the Lunar Year…lol

[News]03.02.2014
class="subject" id="articleTitle"'항공한류' 꿈꾸는 제주항공 새 모델에 이민호

Hallyu Actor Lee Minho is the new model of Jeju-Airlines

2014020310105035647_1_59_20140203104602.

Korean actor Lee Min Ho is selected as the new model of Jeju Airlines.

Jeju Airlines is to raise brand awareness and Lee Min Ho who is popular in Asia will be helpful in their expansion of the Asian market.

Jeju Airlines expansion strategy for the Asian Market is Lee Min Ho who has many fans in the major hub of Jeju Air China, as well as Japan, Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong which will be their Asia's main target consumer.

Idol group Big Bang was previously appointed as the model of Jeju Air.

Lee Min Ho will be in their aircraft print and audiovisual advertisement in this year.

Lee Min Ho is the actor in dramas 'Boys Over Flowers' ' Heirs ', and has risen to stardom with millions of people watching the Chinese special programs of CCTV "Spring Festival gala" last week.

Credit: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0006731687
Translated by Jominz

GHS update on twitter 11:03 AM KST - 3 Feb 2014

1st tweeted >>구혜선 @Koohyesun119 

http://foundmag.co.kr/333743

2nd >> Retweeted by 구혜선

vug_TFJg_bigger.jpegF.OUND magazine @FOUND_MAG Jan 29

[파운드 매거진 2월호]*커버스토리:구혜선(@Koohyesun119) *인터뷰:비믹스(BMIX), 안무가 안은미, 화자&뮤지션 조문기, 어반자카파(@UrbanZakapa) *스페셜 이슈:What We Drink pic.twitter.com/YDZKPQZRRl

GHS tweeted again at 2:45 PM KST- 3 Feb 2014

구혜선 @Koohyesun119 19m

염색했어요! >__< 갈색머리~ㅎㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/NGkVOMvCh5

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator: Dyeing! > __ < Brunette ~ㅎㅎㅎ 
From google translation : Dye job! > __ <- Heh heh heh brown hair

Embedded image permalink

yay.. little princess.. damn so so beautiful and  hair longer now ;)) just like hubby was saying long straight hair.

and what do you think the hair color similar same brown and matches her prince lol ;)

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged

Guest dianaharumi

I think Lee min ho and Ku hye sun Love JEJU ISLAND a lot ( much wonderful memory them right there)..do not rule out the possibility LMH and GHS have a farmhouse in jeju,like the GHS want to be farmer.... \:D/ :x

Guest opeoluwaa

All am waiting for his for them to post their wedding CARD so we could all see bcus LMH and KHS are the first korea that I love too c together in anything. Minsun fighting

Oh wow! Our Choding couple has reddish brown hair! Hahaha! They have a lot of common things already & it's piling up! They just keep coming! There's no stopping between these two! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. :D

GHS look so pretty in her latest tweet. Is she inside the MinSun get away car? Lol! :)) awwww hubby must be driving. :X

Guest may21st

Hi!

I just wanted to say hello. I a new fan of our Minsun couple and I was so happy to find out that there was others who were just as crazy about LMH and KHS. I saw BOF during Christmas vacation on netflix. I fell in love with our couple.  While my parents and siblings tried to get me off tv making fun of me for watching K-dramas when my primary languages are Spanish and English. As soon as i finished watching, OMG! i wanted more! So i couldn't believe that a couple like them who seem to have so much on screen chemistry could just be co-workers. So even if i was delusional, i just had to look them up. I did on youtube, google  them and i found so much evidence that their was something going on. I swear i scream with joy. Finally, after searching for more info i found this site. I hope to join with you and be close with all the others that love MINSUN. LOL! Cause in my heart theres is still longing feeling and in my soul i feel that those two belong together. Yes, Im delusional but Im not alone thats the important thing. Right?

welcome @phamtonsnow to minsun world,i guess you are later than me,bbf was the last minho's drama i watched (early 2013) and minsun is the only couple i like. have you read their fanfic? they kind a like a drugs,it's addicting.