♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

So what do you think guys should I be like her & go to Oxygen couple site or Gumiho couple site to gloat? Of course not! I have this RESPECT! You just don't go in a shippers thread to post something you know that will upset them!!! What the____????? Please stay away!!!!

Not just that .You don't extract something from the other shipper thread and post it here. That is rude.

Anyway even a korean speaker translated the same as ours at LMH thread. Sorry can't bring it over as she specifically said not to quote it elsewhere!

Not just that .You don't extract something from the other shipper thread and post it here. That is rude.

Anyway even a korean speaker translated the same as ours at LMH thread. Sorry can't bring it over as she specifically said not to quote it elsewhere!

That is their way of showing how jealous and insecure they are!!! We've always encounter this kind of behaviour ... =)) :P =D>

Look how a responsible man respond ,while he was asked about his beloved partner in BOF : @ml_87 ,April 2009 : 
today fanmeeting
they interview each of F4 and HS
Mino appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous.

Q: who is yr ideal girl?
Mino: i like tiny girls with fair complexion
Q: is it GJD?
Mino (looks embarrassed): yes
then, HS appeared. ha ha. they interview our couple! 
Q: why do u look nervous?
mino: cauz JD is beside me! 
  that was the fan meeting in Japan ,during promoting drama  BOF together with his partner Geum Jan Di  and the rest F3 ! Why didn't he do the same with  CH ?MINHO REPLYING TO FAN MESSAGES ON UFOTOWN

Fan: Oppa, do you like me?
Minho: I'm sorry but i only like Geum Jandi right now...

*flails like a fangirl*  
 Maybe someone says that LMH wasn't so occupied like later on ,or nowadays , but the answer "No comment " was given after few days from that mischievous declaration of one part " we're in a relationship "  If it was true why didn't he speak openly ? We all know LMH as an open man and very  honorable , so why doubt about ? On August 08 2011   " Earlier today, Ilkan Sports reported that Lee Min Ho had recently split up with a college student a year younger than him. It said Lee Min Ho dated this woman for six months, right after MBC drama “Personal Taste” ended last year.

He was quoted as saying, “After ‘Personal Taste,’ I had some free time. And one day, while having lunch I met this girl who was not in the entertainment industry, and for some reason, I got really nervous. So I started dating her without even telling my agency. But after six months of dating, we broke up due to personal differences.”

Source: Thunderstix @ soompi  -credit http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2011/08/page/8/-meow13 

on August 10th-2011 -interview "Love is my strength " :

Lee Min Ho has no secret love. And what’s his woman characteristic ? Is it like Kim Na Na, Choi Da Hae, or Jin Sae Hee ? But Lee Min Ho said that it’s far than them. He’s still keeping on his eyes to get the best one.

“Yeah, actually I prefer to a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”. -credit meow13 

So what I want to say is :how come he is so open only two weeks before and suddenly become mum about the subject ,when the girl  make her statement, but he already said that he don't like Kim Na Na?                                                                                                                                         

Reg, dianaharumi, thanks for those awesome pictures. 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Lee Min Ho 20140110 Incheon Airport 중국 출국

Here's another checkered outfit by our Minsun
536912_158608917594744_220821473_n.jpg

I suddenly remembered this scene where GHS's wearing a red plaid shirt.  How can I forget when LMH was trying to unbutton it because it's wet and he was worried she'll get sick….lol  It's kinda sexy the way he did it.
b434.jpg

And how can we forget the cabin kiss?  To be honest, I like the bts more because LMH and GHS were reprimanded for opening their mouths when they enacted the kiss (the director wanted a chaste kiss).  It was hotter than the onscreen kiss.  The director at that time must have been tired because he scolded them…..lol

A blessed day everyone!
When we learned and have the translation, we never posted in their thread about it so that they would become aware about the truth regarding the fabricated scandal. Because we value the word respect...MinSunners, it's just shows how they are in person (the intruders)..."birds of the same feathers flock together." I recall before at the height of the scandal, somebody from the other camp posted here about news. So these people seemingly are the ones who don't care about the soompi rules... so hardened souls. They want to instigate fight, and once we will give our reactions...the moderator would come around and reprimand us...it's so unfair. Anyhow, MinSunners, let us rejoice for "blessed are those who value respect for they shall obtain the truth", and the truth would be always on them/us. 
I should say the more we are blessed...we have been attacked since before but our friendship here and MinSun's love and relationship grow stronger. Thanks be to GOD... evil deeds will never win.
GOD bless everyone and to our MINSUN!

Well family i rly don't care who posted or try to breakdown rulz or even our faith. What they don't know that our faith is strong enough... 5 years, and we are continue MINSUNFAMILY.. and like i said 10000times... : just because 1 reason: MINSUN IS REAL 

Also, like i said before if they or us want to search more clues to beleive or not.. i just have 1 big proove since long time ago...

the answer is goo hye sun gave about the question that she asked in the interviewer in Hong Kong.

In the previous note is to publish the full interview, here is why you only talk about the answer has to do with Lee Min Ho.

But before knowing the answer that GHS give and analyze we need to know what was the question, well the question was:

Well the talk about Lee Min Ho derive from a game journalist wanted to play with goo hye sun, where he was asked to noona describing him as saw the goo actors hye sun answered: the first was Ji Jin Hee costar in By Please Capitan ... described it on him as a father .. gave the reasons now not to mention comes after, then the next left and this is where we wanted to get,
the second was Lee Min Ho ..

She thought a lot her answer ... Until after a while describing achievement respond Min Ho as a mother ... the jorunalist was surprised and asked because he said it looked like a mother .... the answer given noona is what has pleased many Minsun in soompi and elsewhere, some see it as confirmation ..
". Ummmmmmm Lee Min Ho's ... (Brother? Boyfriend?). Mother. (Mother Why?). Uhh ... it seems to give me a lot of freedom. It also seems like it will help me and let it grow freely. "

But because they think that this response is confirmation that Minsun is real? , Because because the answer he gave noona after being analyzed or throw these two hypotheses by logical Minsun .

It is known that for anyone , your mother will always be the most important one that gives us the confidence and encouragement to continue on the path we have chosen ....... with that described it to believe noona Min Ho as a mother because she was very important , as important as your mother ...
The second reason is what she said about him, that brings freedom and the support to follow the path you chose ... in this standard answer there are many interesting things ... one is that goo hye sun spoke at this time .. not have been correct to speak in the future tense .... speaking at present I gave or understand that she is always in touch with him .. also: why say he gives her freedom? .. if I were only a friend not think he is one to say something because it is not yours .. then the answer is simple: Lee Min Ho is much more than a friend .. because the freedom and support to give someone that perhaps it is not for a boyfriend?

Well this is my proove.. and i don't need anymore to keep beleiving in them...

and like the lyrics that both of them sing ... " I WILL "

Who knows how long i've loved you
you know i love you still
will i wait a lonely lifetime
if you want me to-- i will.
For if i ever saw you
i didn't catch your name
but it never really mattered
i will always feel the same.
Love you forever and forever
love you with all my heart
love you whenever we're together
love you when we're apart.

And when at last i find you
your song will fill the air
sing it loud so i can hear you
make it easy to be near you
for the things you do endear you to me
you know i will
I WILL

AND WELL I WILL KEEP BELEIVING !!!

PS: To all who try to breakdown our faith.. .. "Ey! Chingu!! Don't lose ur time with us.... cuz we are strong enogh"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Goo Hye Sun's It's You Featuring Lee Min Ho MV id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"by Minsun Nguyen

This is such a romantic video.  My heart was soaring watching it.  Truly, GHS is a natural beauty.  She's even more beautiful without make-up.  In the video, it's like she's serenading LMH.