♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest jalejandra

watching a video again Minsun love me so much I noticed this 2:40 min video that continues to protect GHS LMH, look and tries to stop them, they love, long long ago, Greetings to all and thanks for the updates that this blog is part of my life diari and God bless you all.

Guest S_sun

MH latest twit is full of concern.Whaaaah what a sweet and caring bf! I am floating around in the galaxy with these 2 lovebirds! Hahaha

Hello MSnerz Homerun shippers :-h

@Arisa Why? Nothing is wong here :-?

1stly soompi server just got back last night, those who logout now can only login. 2ndly Most of us are on vacation, and some had tight work schedules, including me. Most of us will be back and more free by end of June. so i'm sorry we will try our best to post tho and btw any Minsuners who is a little free, don't mind please, kindly help to post, thank you so much :D

941949_523723837694005_16827354_n.jpg

credit Imahminsun

Guest ayesuper1

Seems koo gave a hint for us again. '

MH's new drama will be aired on 9th Oct.

109.........LOL

Coincidence? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ah! Of course, it will be possible if the drama before heirs wont extend.

But almost wont extend.

So heirs will be aired on 9th Oct.

.......believe or not. Hehe

Hello MinSunners! There's a lot going on with our couple these days, together & separately. 'Though we all want to know everything, it is our priority to protect them too. Just keep the faith alive. MinSun is real. So happy & giddy! Have a nice day!

for all of you, for wonderful passion-minsun couple- i found o story-not fan-fic. one story  have rows whitten with love.soo- on earth from beginning- living androgynous beings.looked like two people glued back- one man and one women. it owns strong power.could do almost anything they think;gods fear of infinite power of androgins and for no longer represented a possible threat-separates.parties not do anything on earth. reigns a complete lethargy.more and more die of sadness and longing. gods, seeing that they remain without undergoing looking for a way,giving them new people a new reason  to live. so created eros god of love, in orderto show love in the wold. this way people spend their llives searching and half. the luchy ones that could be found blenaend old soul-androgin. this is greek 'mythology'.now coreean 'mythology' androgin -minsun couple, women -ghs,man-lmh. eros good- minsuners. androgin minsun-dangerous couple-physical-no,but creative yes, creative- drama bof, video,music, comercial movie, dramas,,art,charitable deede-a sundry palette.who is afraid of androgynos? who does not like the androgynos? people who does not love beautyand creation-grunpys are foud into all mytologies and all levels. for my,for of us-would have  nice minsun couple in 'heirs' but,hope dies last!     p.s. distribution dramas signated and approved by whom?  anyone who does this thing sleeps, 'beauty sleep'.

[News]03.06.2013 Ku Hye Sun visited Paik Kun Woo’s Island Concert on Ulleungdo

HyeSun should be filming the documentary there. The concert was sponsored by MBC and it’s said that the concert will be included in a documentary to be aired in July.

img-20130603-110352_zpsfcf935cd.jpg~orig
img-20130603-110400_zpsdaad6e10.jpg~orig
img-20130603-110407_zpsbb0bf82a.jpg~orig
img-20130603-110422_zpsc281d249.jpg~orig

source: http://cafe.daum.net/ok211/77f9/657914?docid=1CxsU77f965791420130603230658
via loveghs.wordpress

Hello Minsuners homerun shippers, have a nice day :-h

Look at the last pic of Hyesun makes me giddy ... wonder who is that 2 guys? :-? one look like the one in red pants sitting beside her wearing that hat emm... but who ever would excort her and guard her back so protectively like BGs sure take care of her well  :D

yiheyy... hoodie grey jacket ... gosh look too big for Hyesun right ;)
wonder if this is a couple or one Jacket for two ... "Sharing is Loving" :x

580346_479626065440232_1086600661_n.jpg
credit as tagged

Guest ayesuper1

That hoodie is sooooo same.

No doubt.

Lol.. its too fishy. Kkkkkkkkkkk

Cute minsun:)

Awwwww its too sweet and lovely

Guest beettlefly

Good day!

I am a silent reader of this thread and for this time, I can't keep my thoughts regarding the latest update of lee min ho I think on his LINE... I just wonder... Its not his post that catches my attention but the background of his account... Because I am pretty sure that the background he use was Kkotbota Namja's(BOF) Animated Version of the last episode where jandi wear a lab suit and junpyo proposes to her... That is why I'd like to ask you guys if he is the one who really used it or someone just edited it?? Ehehehehe thanks to all... =)

@prettywiz : sorry for the correction. Its the wall paper or back ground pic kept by the person who gave this information. (i.e) this is a screenshot of the page in that particular person's mobile's wallpaper , the one who gave this pic to us not LMH's. I too used to think like that before.Later only i came to know it! 

ayesuper1

said: Seems koo gave a hint for us again. '

MH's new drama will be aired on 9th Oct.

109.........LOL

Coincidence? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ah! Of course, it will be possible if the drama before heirs wont extend.

But almost wont extend.

So heirs will be aired on 9th Oct.

.......believe or not. Hehe