♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

yes sas i wondering why too.seems something happen.you can see hyesun look back at him too..what happen minsun-ah :unsure:

I noticed that too as I was watching the vid...so here's some screencaps from the vid :)

10i82fs.jpg

28ivpuf.jpg

66hurt.jpg

then...@ the actual jp fanmeet :) they look fine to me

m8mhcp.jpg

15zs70n.jpg

wml4l3.jpg

291z87n.jpg--> random but the fan's dress is so short LOL~~

hi everyone i really miss the thread of MINSUN

just my two cents..... i think F3 was teasing our hyesun

but i can feel that they'te really joking around the only rose among them

and look at hye sun while heading to the direction while minho was pointing

where she should go, and then you can see even facing back hyesun is

smiling while staring to minho.... and i don't know it seems that hyesun

was on the verge of tapping minho's shoulder... hihihihi

actually i thought hyesun was very tired basing from the pics that were posted

but when i watch the clip i saw hyesun full of energy and that really makes me smile

it's been days since i saw the pics and the other vids and i must say that i'm not really

happy with it but this clip gave me my smile back i was really contemplating what went wrong

but seeing hyesun behind this camera hyper and smiling erases all the sadness in my

heart...

the entrance clip of them and the last part i think tells it all that they were ok for me....

ms.jpg

ms2.jpg

actually i'm much happier with this clip rather than the pics and the other vids

coz there's quite an interaction between them....

Guest flower pot

Here we go again... Just making conclusions from a couple of videos which the longest of cuts only last as long as 2 seconds...

Cmon... where's the sisterhood? Where's the faith in MinSun?

This was the same reaction that almost everyone had the first time they were in Japan only to find out that we were too hasty in our assumptions and that everything was a-ok between them...

Just put it this way... the first time the pictures came out of just Hyesun in Japan for this fanmeet, everyone was saying how she's so surly and not in the mood and yet judging from the same video we saw her usual bubbly and lively self offcamera... Not all of the reactions of the stars would be caught on camera... What we don't see or see might not have happened or may have happened but the thing is, we can never tell... Not from videos like these anyway...

The friendship of MinSun had been going on for a year now... they've been with each other for 3 or so months for almost 24/7... they've weathered scandals, accidents, deaths, instant popularity and i believe that they are not the kind of people who would just sacrifice their friendship all because of a silly fight...

So cheer up... it's better to look for positive things in the ship rather than the negative ones... not that i'm saying that there's no possibility that they may have indeed have a fight but what i'm saying is everyone is kinda like all gloom and doom right now just because of a video... let's just go with the flow and see what happens next...

We're so focused on Minho's serious face during the photoshoot but have you noticed how Hyesun felt light and how she almost tapped/nudged him?

Also, at the end of the video, did anyone also notice how Minho was looking at her interacting with a fan with a wide grin on his face?

84698178.png

Minho is soooo transparent... if it was a major fight or if they indeed had a falling out, i doubt if he would even look at her direction...

And just to keep the atmosphere light, i saw this on GHS's thread and i might know the reason why Minho might be PO'd at Hyesun if that were the case...

During the Japan fanmeet's Q&A:

Q (to GHS): If you are to have a relationship with one of the F4, which one would you choose?

At this question, she burst out laughing. She seems to be worried about the feelings of F4 and says in Japanese, "Wah kka Ri Ma Shen"=I do not know and then again says in Japanese, "Jen Boo Ski Des"=I like all of them. A very exemplary response. (I am not sure if GHS said this or the commentator) Each of the F4 must ve different in personality with his own strengths that it must be hard to pick among them. "I think they are all very good"~~her response was very clear-cut.

When it was said to her that, <Japanese men really like you>, she appeared half surprised and, at the same time, seemed happy with her smiling face

I therefore conclude that these might be the very same things which Minho heard and ticked him off... HAHAHAHA! :D

JAPAN VIDEO

@0:32-0:47 obsrve the smirk on minho's face? i wonder why? and it seems theres really tension between our MINSUN..or could I b wrong? hehe..

even though minho wasn't smiling a bit earlier, minho and hyesun were still chatting at 0:37-0:39. i think they are fine. remember minho also had a 'dark' demeanor during the previous Japan promo when he pulled the chair for hyesun but they were actually fine. so don't read too much into the couple seconds in the video clip.

I think sometimes you don't have to look or stare at the person in order to show you like him/her. Just knowing that person is quite close beside you should be enough to make your heart thump.. i see it this way ^_^

edit: yeah the boys were tired. you can see bummie and kimjoon trying to stick their cheek out with their tongue to relax the cheek muscles, when hyesun went to join them right before another session of shooting.

FP,webby thanks :lol: i'm too fast to take a conclusions..when first time japan trip they also like that,but we can see until now they still maintain their friendship..in namsan interview,hs art exhibition,and SS501 concert.all they interaction make us happy..hehehe :)

MINSUN FIGHTING!! :wub:

what is LQ?

I don't know why but everytime I hear or see the word "LQ" it means "low quality" it just automatically pops out of head haha...but LQ is another short term for "love quarrel/lover's quarrel" :)

Hello,

I saw this on youtube. Thanks to the one who created it.

thanks for sharing this vid! i like it~~it's enjoyable to watch ^^

I'm really sorry to cut your post short but there are a few mistakes in the translations.

I'm just realizing that most of the translations are right, it's just the timing is off.

Was the translations based on a different version of the BTS vid?

Anyways, I realized this after I was finished with the translations so I will still be posting. ^_^

MeiLin thanks so much. Actually I just translated the Japanese subtitles, without even listening to the video (I have problem with my PC's sound system). Sorry to all of you, I must have given a false hope. Next time, please wait for SusAmerica's translation because she's not bias to Minsun :P

Guest flower pot

According to a Korean newspaper

GHS also returned to Korea on the 8th same as Minho. Both links are from the same paper, Star News, but by two different reporters: Kim Soo Jin and Kim Hae Sung. Both LMH and GHS are planning to visit their doctors on the 9th, just to make sure but they do not exhibit any symptoms.

Supposedly KHJ is continuing to show good recovery.

Guest pixie_eve

ohhh don't be so bothered by a single vid MINSUN sisters :) I think as more vids and photos come out, we would be having more and more speculations.. Like yesterday, we all thought it was Hyesun who looked angry and unhappy, then today a vid showed us as if MH was the one pissed :lol: so, don't fret MInSun's we'll get to know more about their interaction in JApan as days pass :)

If it's any conslation, i think the tender look that Minhoo gave Hyesun here could pacify some of us a bit keke,,,

ms.jpg

I think if they ever had a quarrel, it's a minor fallout, no big deal, coz we all know they extended a DAY in JApan!! :wub: They were supposed to be back on the 7th ryt? and MINSUN couldn't reason out that they extended their stay for another day because they had to be checked for A1H1 virus, coz if so, how come Kim Joon was able to go back to Korea on the 7th and MInSun not? hehe....

I think sometimes you don't have to look or stare at the person in order to show you like him/her. Just knowing that person is quite close beside you should be enough to make your heart thump.. i see it this way ^_^

yeah i agree..and this is how i look at MH and HS whenever they are near each other, it's like i could hear their hearts thumping to a beat from the way they smiled at each other and the way their eyes sparkle (on and off cam) when they look at the other :wub:

Guest tyci.zone

Hallo all.... :)

can I join with you?

I'm one of MinSun lovers too....

I hope they will be the real couple...

but sometimes,

I feel tired for waiting when they will show that they have a relationship.... hoho.... :D

Yeah...

but I never give up to wait that moment....

Go MinSun Go.... :)

^

Thats what I am thinking too.

Are they or are they not together or for real. Is it all an imagination?! :rolleyes:

I got kinda obsessed with Kdramas since maybe 2006?!!(damn youu youtube!!) :lol:

Since then I am shipping for several couples lol based on their freakin awesome chemistry on and offscreen.

And these two are def. one of them, so I guess patience is a virtue.

And still both of them are young and JP/MH only started with his career and I am wishing him all the success he surely deserves, same for JD/HS.

Guess u never know but thats the point to it, the guessing(real or reel, yes or no or maybe) :rolleyes:

hugs to all Joondiers/MinSuners

even though minho wasn't smiling a bit earlier, minho and hyesun were still chatting at 0:37-0:39. i think they are fine. remember minho also had a 'dark' demeanor during the previous Japan promo when he pulled the chair for hyesun but they were actually fine. so don't read too much into the couple seconds in the video clip.

ahhh webby i super agree with you it was a very short communication right bet the two

eventhough they're not looking at it each other i know they were the once talking.....

minho was the first to say something and then hyesun replied.... i was really happy seeing this

clip as i've said on my post from previous page coz i can see the short interaction and after that

no traces of awkwardness bet. the four of them... :D coz i strongly believe with the strong foundation

of their friendship

ms3.jpg

Guest honeybin01

Hi! just saw a picture of JD/HS in a radio program, is she wearing the shirt JP/MH was seen wearing from Australia? the pics was unclear but looks familiar... HS wore this shirt several times now..if its the same one :) .And when MH arrived from Japan last Sept 8, wasnt he wearing the same cardigan worn from their Taiwan trip... :D Coincidence or just j crazy over them

Guest tracyminsunlove

Here we go again... Just making conclusions from a couple of videos which the longest of cuts only last as long as 2 seconds...

Cmon... where's the sisterhood? Where's the faith in MinSun?

This was the same reaction that almost everyone had the first time they were in Japan only to find out that we were too hasty in our assumptions and that everything was a-ok between them...

Just put it this way... the first time the pictures came out of just Hyesun in Japan for this fanmeet, everyone was saying how she's so surly and not in the mood and yet judging from the same video we saw her usual bubbly and lively self offcamera... Not all of the reactions of the stars would be caught on camera... What we don't see or see might not have happened or may have happened but the thing is, we can never tell... Not from videos like these anyway...

The friendship of MinSun had been going on for a year now... they've been with each other for 3 or so months for almost 24/7... they've weathered scandals, accidents, deaths, instant popularity and i believe that they are not the kind of people who would just sacrifice their friendship all because of a silly fight...

So cheer up... it's better to look for positive things in the ship rather than the negative ones... not that i'm saying that there's no possibility that they may have indeed have a fight but what i'm saying is everyone is kinda like all gloom and doom right now just because of a video... let's just go with the flow and see what happens next...

We're so focused on Minho's serious face during the photoshoot but have you noticed how Hyesun felt light and how she almost tapped/nudged him?

Also, at the end of the video, did anyone also notice how Minho was looking at her interacting with a fan with a wide grin on his face?

Minho is soooo transparent... if it was a major fight or if they indeed had a falling out, i doubt if he would even look at her direction...

And just to keep the atmosphere light, i saw this on GHS's thread and i might know the reason why Minho might be PO'd at Hyesun if that were the case...

During the Japan fanmeet's Q&A:

Q (to GHS): If you are to have a relationship with one of the F4, which one would you choose?

At this question, she burst out laughing. She seems to be worried about the feelings of F4 and says in Japanese, "Wah kka Ri Ma Shen"=I do not know and then again says in Japanese, "Jen Boo Ski Des"=I like all of them. A very exemplary response. (I am not sure if GHS said this or the commentator) Each of the F4 must ve different in personality with his own strengths that it must be hard to pick among them. "I think they are all very good"~~her response was very clear-cut.

When it was said to her that, <Japanese men really like you>, she appeared half surprised and, at the same time, seemed happy with her smiling face

I therefore conclude that these might be the very same things which Minho heard and ticked him off... HAHAHAHA! :D

hi, hello everyone... :) i agree with ms. flower pot! we must look not just on the pics and the video, but beyond that... they've been together for so long and a little misunderstanding can't part them... hope there's more pics and videos to come so that we can analyze more of the situation about our MinSun... still i believe, and i think all of us do, that LMH and GHS are fine, they're doing great, and they're tightly holding on to each other... :) :) :)

Hi! just saw a picture of JD/HS in a radio program, is she wearing the shirt JP/MH was seen wearing from Australia?

from her RADIO GUESTING TODAY

Honeybin, you're right! She's wearing that T-shirt again (this is the third time). She must really love that T.

Honeybin, you're right! She's wearing that T-shirt again (this is the third time). She must really love that T.

Not only that. She seems to be wearing it durng special occasions. :) Like this one, it's during a meeting with two of the biggest painists, Yiruma and Sasaki. :)

On a side note, sorry if this offends anyone, but I just have to remind, please don't quote together with the pics. Remove the 'img' when quoting. :)

Has anyone seen the latest CF of Minho and Sandara?

They have chemistry, ngl. Sounds selfish/immature but wish Minho wouldn't be that comfy/intimate with her, but I guess he's just that good of an actor I guess. :)

Guest honeybin01

Hi Kellneriner : doesnt sound immature at all..felt the same way. But think of it as just work for MH and that maybe he doesnt look that comfy with Dara behind the scenes, unlike HS where onscreen they may look aloof together but behind the scenes their soooo cute together. Actually I found the BOF bts more entertaining then the drama itself :D

hello every one

i truly love MINSUN! :lol: :lol:

and will always believe that they'll be couple, for real and for LIFE! :D

--------------------------------

i love this thread! :D

hi, hello everyone... :) i agree with ms. flower pot! we must look not just on the pics and the video, but beyond that... they've been together for so long and a little misunderstanding can't part them... hope there's more pics and videos to come so that we can analyze more of the situation about our MinSun... still i believe, and i think all of us do, that LMH and GHS are fine, they're doing great, and they're tightly holding on to each other... :) :) :)

:rolleyes:i agree!

perhaps, MINSUN wants their love life in private. :lol: