Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Korea's Most Awaited Bride-to-Be Lee Min Jung Experiencing Cold Feet?
87267.jpg

Celebrity weddings are often talked about in Korean entertainment.  From the planning and preparations, wedding photo shoot, and even the soon-to-be-wed couple's feelings.  Recently, actress Lee Min Jung shared her thinking about her upcoming wedding. And she reveals that she's having a bit of jitters. Which, I guess is normal for any bride to be.
'Entertainment Relay' guested Lee Min Jung and asked her about the wedding preparations and details. Lee Min Jung immediately responded by saying, "To be honest, because I've never been married before, I think a lot about what I should do... Thank you to all those who congratulated me."
A follow up question was thrown by the reporter asking her, "You've worn 5 wedding dresses in your dramas so far, and you will wear your 6th wedding dress soon." Lee Min Jung despite of her wedding jitters just joked to lighten the conversation saying "How come you're making it sound so scary?", bringing a mood of laughter.
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung is scheduled to sealed their love at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul this coming August 10 at 6 PM KST. One of the guest celebrities for their wedding was Actor Shin Young Gyun who will officiate the ceremony while on the other hand actor Lee Bum Soo and MC Shin Dong Yup will entertain their guests as hosts for the wedding. 
Best wishes to the couple!  
Source : Kpopstarz

Lee Min Jung tells her feelings for getting married kbs-ent-interview.jpg

Lee Min Jung told how she feels about getting married.
Lee Min Jung appeared on July 20th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview, and told how she feels about getting married.
Lee Min Jung looked a bit nervous for getting married, and she said, "I've never experienced it, so I'm thinking a lot about right things to do."
She added, "I feel a lot of thanks to those who are sincerely celebrating my wedding."
On the other hand, Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jung's wedding ceremony will be held on August 10th at Grand Hyatt Hotel located in Hannam-dong, Seoul.
Source : BNT News

Reports about Medical Top Team 
Oh Yeon Seo to join Kwon Sang Woo in the upcoming MBC drama 'Medical Top Team'
oh-yeon-seo_1374542452_af_org.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon Seo will be returning to the small screen again, but this time she'll play the role of a doctor through the upcoming MBC drama 'Medical Top Team'!
Oh Yeon Seo's agency Wellmade STARM confirmed, "Oh Yeon Seo will star in 'Medical Top Team'. Her first filming is expected to begin early August."
Oh Yeon Seo will play the role of thoracic surgeon Choi Ah Jin, the maknae doctor in the story who has been in the field for just 2 years. Kwon Sang Woo has already been confirmed to play the male lead and Lee Min Jung is currently in talks to play the female lead.
'Medical Top Team' is the work of 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun's PD Kim Do Hoon, and 'Brain's writer Yoon Kyung Ah. The drama will portray the story of a team of doctors who are the best in their respective fields and will take viewers into the reality of the medical field and the power struggles that lie within hospitals.
Source : Allkpop