[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

can someone please explain to me why Hye Na cried when she talked to Dong Chan? it was at night and she was crying ,,,, i want to know what she was saying to him..

i think you are refering to the bar scene.

HN was drinking alone and DC came. DC thought she has made up with TY after their fight (HN told him they had a fight the day before) but she still seem very upset. She told him she is upset because she caught TY lying to her. HN said she is sure there is a reason behind it and if only TY will tell her (she is making this up). HN then went on and asked DC if he has anything else that he is lying / hiding from her beside the "gangster friend kidnapping incident" and she will forgive him regardless what is it and he said NO. This made HN even more upset and she left the bar. Outside the bar, she can't hide the fact that she knew he was once a gigolo and blur out to him that she knew from his gangster friend and asked him is that why he is good at helping her trying to seduce TY in the beginning and also him using his gigolo skill on her too. Finally she said to him that he is fired and then ran and got a cab and left DC behind.

please forgive me if i translate anything wrong. :blush:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smr and facing sis and everybody thx 4 the videos, caps, pics, etc...

I watched episode 1 yesterday on KBS World..

I decided to re-watch MFL on KBS World :D ..Can't wait to watch episode 2 today...

smr sis, about Kwon Se-in, last night i noticed he did appear in 1st episode as Hyena's fiancee-to-be..Not Hyena's butler..How could i didn't recognize him in the first place? :rolleyes: He's really cute..

I love this scene..^_^

anigifaz.gif

credit: as tagged

TY-HN FIGHTING!!!

Thanks to subs, episode 9 was such an emotional scene. DC and HN conveyed so many emotions that were so heartwrenching. I feel so sad for them. The dialogue was also awesome between DC and HN. I love how HN uses TY as an excuse for her being hurt, but truly, she is implying DC. I praise the scriptwriter, YEH, and YSH for a wonderful episode. I can't wait for episode 10. :)

Guest de Jarje

Ooh, u guys makes me so curious right now...i can't concentrate on my works...i keep thinking to go home and start to DL on epi.9......

The screencaps are killing me softly.... DC-HN moments one more time..hugging in the middle of traffic...

I kind of remembered of what HN said last time to DC when he knew HN donate her money for a 'party' for TY, DC said, " Then will u lend me money....?" and her answer about will DC stay by her side, look at her forever, even to sacrifice his life if she lend him her money...?

This might not only a words / usual conversation / dialogue that easily to pass on....

it reminds me of HN words on that epi...when DC pulled her and hugs her like that..

credit: dcmfl

Thanks a bunch for this gif, yoon eun hye.... ( he he i like yours ID name )

her beautiful crystal tears shattered his heart..and darn..love his eyes so much...

same thoughts..if tomorrows episode ends with DC and EJ kiss then i dont think i can wait for another week...sigh..how i wish it was HN instead of EJ..hopefully next week episodes would be worth waiting...PD better include kiss scene between HN and DC either in ep 11 or 12..otherwise we have to wait another week for skinship between them haha i sound pervert here..but cant help it..i want skinship between HN and DC alreadyyyy..i am not satisfied with just hug scene in today's ep. i want more and more....kekeke

:lol: :lol: :lol: me toooooooooo.....

gahh~

I just finished watching ep. 09 for the nth time ^^

ive just been watching the endng scenes over and over again and im loving every bit of it.

Hye-Chan are so expressive with their eyes, that imo, if you mute the sound, you can actually hear what they are saying.

fine performance by Hye-Chan! <3

btw, i was able to watch a 10 minute spoiler clip of ep. 10 before the owner removed it, and i have a really bad feeling that Maid Jung is actually the mole.. i feel so betrayed, cos she actually looks like she genuinely cares for Hyena as if Hyena was her own daughter..

MFL woulda been a good melo too hehe ^^

eps 1 - 8 have a lot of funny & romantic moments between HN & DC

eps 9 is definitely moving MFL to the up level of a story coz the scene's mood is getting serious

there're so much intense dialogs (i still didn't get it when HN said she had a fight with TY until i read the summary/sub)

YEH also did a good job on delivering more emotional expression when she had to confront YSH (i think he always make a perfect sad expression with his puppy eyes)

i love the almost-fake-kiss scene and rescue-hug scene...no awkwardness, yet so beautifully portrayed

i saw the eps 10 preview & wondering if DC will visit his mother's grave coz he brings a flower bucket

but still no love confession this week? arrgh...i hate to wait till next week

Guest magarine

This episode showed how great YSH and YEH are as an actor/actress.

Their emotions flooded all over the scenes and goddd their body langauges are super awesome.

In the almost kiss scene, I could feel that HN had slighlty tought of wanting that kiss?!?!

And YSH eyes, OMO are unbelievable!!!

I couldn't wait for today episode wondering what DC will say to HN after that fierce hug ^^

The first episode aired here in Singapore yesterday on 173, it was ok. YEH's character (Hyena, not the animal) is a bit annoying, making the ex-gigolo (whats his name?) seem like he's kidnapping her.

But I liked the end where he told her he was gonna be her personal butler. Cant wait for tonight's episode :)

gahh~

btw, i was able to watch a 10 minute spoiler clip of ep. 10 before the owner removed it, and i have a really bad feeling that Maid Jung is actually the mole.. i feel so betrayed, cos she actually looks like she genuinely cares for Hyena as if Hyena was her own daughter..

Ahhhh If this is what's going to happen. It breaks my heart too. She always been so good to HN.

Last night episode I was really surprised of how HN try to make DC confess. The scriptwriter was doing a fine job here.

HN was so different from the way she used to be. She's becoming an understanding person.

4 hrs to episode 10 can't wait for afterward hug reaction :)

Annyeonghasaeyo MFL chingus :)

I have been reading and lurking around this thread since its first started :). Today I have to post my comments too. So far I have enjoyed MFL very much since I have liked Yoon Eun Hye since Goong days. I have not seen Episode 9 yet but will definitely watch it tonight once I am home from work. And at the same time, very impatiently to read all of your postings on Episode 10 too. No doubt I too want to see whats the reaction after the hug but its also this episode (10th) that the kiss will happen between DC and his "dongseng". Poor Hye Na

Guest harloisandara

^butwal i suppose to say what you've posted. really.

i really wonder what hyena said about Soo AH? darn.

this drama is fantastic. really.

Archived