Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tuesdhei

MY FAIR LADY EP5 PREVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_zvDERnFnI

source: KBS

Enjoy watching everyone!!! :)

OMO! OMO! OMO!

OTTOKAE!!!

lovelyfan are you trying to give us a heart attack?! waaah!!!

thanks for sharing :lol: OMG.... two more days before the day of excitement again for MFL...

i can't wait any longer... i've been playing the preview over and over and over and over again.... take a look at TW's expression when he saw them at the end of the preview and that will definitely be for Episode 6 or not even --- it might even be the ending and start for Episode 7..... :blink:

MFL is such a killer.... i love this drama!

MFL FIGHTING!!!

Guest Jupiter

Wow, this thread moves like a rocket…so fast la…

Thank you all for all the spoilers, links, fanvids, screencaps and other delicious goodies…

I really enjoyed watching this series….

Even I just knew several words from their conversations ( I watched it a day later from its broadcasting’s time, so it is still raw ), but I truly can not remove my eyes off the screen…Hehe and then I re-watched again with subs after that….^ ^

I loved DC-HN moments very much….

As I’ve mentioned before, actually I don’t favor DC at first coz TY’s appearance looks like a real prince from fairy tale, better, younger, richer, whiter, taller, physically ..he is the man…..

But now, as story goes on, knew his character as DC a bit more, and how this role perfectly match with HN, now I firmly rooting for DC-HN….

They are absolutely cute….

I never get boring to see them quarrelling, shouting and hitting…its so fun and at the same time it makes you can feel how DC slowly fall in love with his lady for real and not for her money anymore….

DC really protective to her, and all the jealousy we all can see clearly from his face…

I love it!!!!

TY-HN looks really good in appearance wise, they made a compatible couple.

But as the story goes too, I just feel…its not right….

Its too boring…

HN did not show her truly herself in front of TY….but she is real HN whenever DC around…

I guess, HN will eventually realized his true feeling towards DC, and I think it will came together with heartache when she misunderstood DC chased her for her money…. hahaha….and HN needs also showed some jealousy towards EJ coz of DC…

Huhuhu..i started dreaming alr…

Guest nasi_tambah2

thanks smr05 and michibangs for your thought..

The pictures quality from d-addicts.com torrent is not as good as clubbox torrent :(

Guest ngochuyenfan

watching the preview, I wonder if GC will be fired after this! ^^...

YHE is sooo cute in this drama

I'm more addicts to Hyena - Gongchan instead Hyena - Taeyeon, even JIW is very handsome...

oh for heaven's sake! can we stop quoting comments ezbc, make sure you have the exact same name for both the vid and sub.

eg:

tcoa.E03.090826.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

tcoa.E03.090826.HDTV.XviD-Ental.srt

hope this helps.

facing sis, i read on dc-mfl that hyena opens her own shopping mall of some kind..

maybe this what ends up being her grand project ;)

MFL in D-2!!

:lol::D:)

i did that too but it did not work.anyways thank you for trying to help me

Guest iimokebgd

Annyeong..

I found this YEH's statement about her latest drama, My Fair Lady, in her Facebook account (the real one) and her words attracted me so I'd like to share it here :

안녕 하십니까. Thank you for supporting my new series. Many messaged me and asked me if I'm okay with the news regarding my show's ratings, all the negativity and criticisms about it. All I can say is that, things like that is purely subjective. ...It depends on the viewers. Don't worry about me because I am fine. Bad news won't bring me down. Besides as long as I have you my chingoo, with the overflowing support, I'm happy^^

^ tho I did get somwhat reassured by that comment, unfortunately YEH doesn't have a facebook account.

and if she were to leave a msg to her fans (which she rarely does) it's either posted on THEHOUSE or her CY.

f927 thanks for pics! is Hyena in the black or the white blousey top?

(/edit: oh, shes the one in the white ^^)

ezbc sorry it didn't work.. hmm and you've downloaded the right codecs right?

MFL TMR!!!!

Guest MariYEH

Annyeong..

I found this YEH's statement about her latest drama, My Fair Lady, in her Facebook account (the real one) and her words attracted me so I'd like to share it here :

Hi iimokebgd, YEH doesn't have a Facebook account when she leaves messages she leaves it on her company site or her CY:

http://www.thehousecompany.co.kr/

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=41631118

Lady Castle OST cover credit: baidu

b938a7debb59af7f95ee370.jpg

53331342200909010111023.jpg

dd7a1d5417f4fe7f574e000.jpg

cbad05dad71c1af0b7fd480.jpg

af681e9074d450a6a877a40.jpg

88465308beee3c1be824880.jpg

Su Ah is up to no good - looks like HN and DC got framed in that last scene!

That's what I thought too, maybe they just sleep and getting hot so they take off their clothed without knowing.

Or the cousin girl may be frame them and let's TY see it.

Who's know :D

One day to MFL!!!

Guest MariYEH

I think she joined already, but would u like to check it out??

Facebook

It's fake. She hasn't joined facebook. To be honest, she has so many imposters. YEH only leaves messages for her fans on those 2 links I posted above. She hardly even has time to update her korean CY, so she wont waste her time joining on Facebook and her english is not that good. For further discussion, questions about the Facebook topic, please go to the YEH thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...amp;start=30960

credit: dcmfl

e04090827hdtvx264720pha.jpg

Guest iimokebgd

It's fake. She hasn't joined facebook. To be honest, she has so many imposters. YEH only leaves messages for her fans on those 2 links I posted above. She hardly even has time to update her korean CY, so she wont waste her time joining on Facebook and her english is not that good.

Uhmmm, thank u for ur clarification.. :D

But, I'm still hoping that she's the real one.. (T_T)

She wrote on her comment that her English isn't pretty well..

Guest miniejungle

epi 3 and 4 are nice... :) love the little kid - i can see an upcoming star in him already!!! :wub:

DC seems to fall for her already... hmm... isn't it a bit too easy? but i like the chemistry btw HN and TY... they look cute together.... hahah...

cant wait for the next instalment...

Guest magarine

f927 thanks for BTS photos. That's the BTS of this coming episode??

I'm so addicted to this drama. I can't wait till tomorrow and hope someone will give us a spolier here :)

Archived