[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest kawaiiyuki2

AGREED..

i love reading your post.... its all what i want to say...

anyways, there will be so much progession on Hye-Na character... so wait and lets see...

this is the way YEH reflects her thought on Hye-Na..

we shouldnt judge it on what we want Hye-Na character to act,do, and interact with people

^^

I also agree with you, from what i saw in episode 1. Her extremely cold appearence is her protection from the hurnt she had to deal with. I bet her new personal assistant will be able to bring out the 'real' Hye-Na.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the other characters tie into the story cause we've only seen a few people really interact with the Hye-Na character.

Oh and the ending theme is really catchy. I love it! :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest de Jarje

Anyway...i've watch epi.1 yesterday...BIG thanks to the uploader in YT....love uuuuuuuu...hahaha...

thanks to her/him i can watch YEH, YSH earlier than i expected.....hohoho...

I found so much comments about YEH's acting here....why ? I don't understand..hehe... i found her as usual..just like in Goong, CP, Vineyard..she is fabulous...

YSH..haha...he is lovable....very much entertain to see him as DC......his big eyes really expressive... i love his fast-talk and MANLY attitude.....

nomu nomu chowayoooooo...Hyena - Dongchan, sarangheee....

I don't really care about the ratings though...as long as i found it entertain me...just fine...

It depends on personal taste after all....

MFL aka TCOA Fighting!!!!

YEH, YSH, JIW, MCW AJAAAA!!!!!

I think that Jung Il-woo and Yoon Eun Hye have chemistry between them in this drama. Yoon Sang Hyun, I see he to over acting. I don't see natural acting.

Guest anthonymarie

I found so much comments about YEH's acting here....why ? I don't understand..hehe... i found her as usual..just like in Goong, CP, Vineyard..she is fabulous...

haha. yeah. i don't understand either . I think everyone has really high hopes for her.

gonna see lots of me on this thread.

this is one drama i'm currently excited about.

Guest minshoo

hmmm........I thought the drama starts out great imo. It hasn't even have the time to develop and everybody is saying the drama is missing something. I think it's not fair. I think that to understand YEH's character we need to know about her past. But her past hasn't reveal yet so we really don't know why she is like that. I agreed with someone in early post said that she is not an annoying brat like her cousin. She just doesn't care, and that is why she shows no emotion. I love the drama so far and will keep watching! thanx for the contributions from everyone :D! and especially from the translators!

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I just finished ep 2 and Yay, we get to see the second lead.

From the ending of ep2 i think we're going to have an interesting love triangle all three leads seem really strong and not likely to back down from anything.

:P I'm already liking the second lead guy (sorry, not good with name yet but i will get there) He looks like he came also put up with Hye-Na's attitude so i think the new personal assistant is going to have some really good competition!

Guest pro000

First episode is never ever the great one for the whole drama. It's usually very messy and can even be really bad. But the rest of the drama can be great despite of this! No doubt that will happen here too. Funny enough, there is so much that is already done in other dramas and reused so many times, it would be hard to fail I think ^^

About acting also, I think that the acting often is worse also in the beginning. But with YEH, even if she would be bad at start, which I don't think, then it would surely change pretty soon for the better.

i think YEH is the one of the few actors in this drama to remind me only of kang hye na. when I see her acting, i don't remember the girl from coffee prince or the girl from goong. I only see kang hye na.

Kang Hye Na really has a different personality from the YEH I know from seeing on screen from other dramas (not, Vineyard), that was probably why I couldn't get use to the first episode. Seeing her arrogant and mean was scaring for me. But the episode was very enjoyable. After seeing episode 2, I finally found something that was missing from her character, the very soft side of her. The part that I could actually feel at ease about. It wasn't YEH, but the character that was very different to me.

I'm use to her being dorky, cute, funny and charming (From Goong, Coffee Prince). I have not seen Vineyard, that was why I couldn't relate that character being portray as this; spoiled, rich, arrogant and mean . But this doesn't mean I'm going to stop watching or that I'm bashing on YEH acting skills. There's plenty of dramas I've seen like "My Fair Lady" for example; "Snow Queen" where the girl was rich, spoiled, mean, but I still watched it because her performance dragged me in. It was the problems surrounding her(Yuri) that made her like that. -- In episode 2 I saw that the Kang Hye Na does have a softer side to her, it showed that there was something there that made her personality that, and that made me even more impressed in the difference of the personality from episode 2.

I'm saying from reading comments made here (haven't checked in awhile), some of them made commenters' like me feel guilty about saying I'm confused at her acting of portraying Kang Hye Na. I said that after watching episode 1. I do not regret saying this though, as I must as I love YEH. Like I said in the first paragraph, it wasn't YEH who was bad, but the character that was new to me. It's true that I over rated the drama, and when I watched it I expected more. -_- <-- But that's always to be expected from a fan.

Some how I feel like I'm bashing which I don't usually do. T^T

But after writing this I think I feel more complete with my look on the drama.

------

I really don't want to bring this topic on again. I'm sure many of you don't. :unsure:

Guest sirena1712

I personally felt that being a actress or actor is not easy, as you have to portray my figures in a drama.I have watched ep 2 and started to fall for it. Will be looking forward to ep 3 as the preview look interesting. Triangle Love and she will be having a lesson for Love.

Guest superjenny

I finished the first episode yesterday and am watching the 2nd episode right now.

I'd say it's pretty interesting, even though the leading actor looks a bit old, I think he's pretty funny :]

Haha. My favorite characters so far and definitely the 3 body guards. They are so cute!

Can't wait to see Jung Il Woo. He's sucha hottie :D

Guest MariYEH

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...r_my_fair_lady/

Forever 21 to sponsor My Fair Lady

Joy News is reporting that popular American apparel company Forever 21 will be sponsoring the popular drama, "My Fair Lady" starring beautiful Yoon Eun Hye.

With the sponsorship, Forever 21 will be supplying "My Fair Lady" with the wardrobe / accessories for it's female characters.

This is pretty cool but not too surprising, because Forever 21 was started by Korean Americans Do-Won Chang and his wife, Jin Sook in Los Angeles back in 1984. Forever 21 has also supported other Koreans such as BoA in the past as well.

Guest anthonymarie

omg.

WHO THINKS the little kid/ cousin is the cutest thing ever?? <3

His expression cracks me up every single time.

by far my favourite character :D

Guest anthonymarie

My mom was reading the Korean newspaper and there was an article saying that Yoon Eun Hye's acting is worse than her past dramas.

haha. they always say that. : ) I still think she's really great. They'll probably warm up to her soon.

he is SO cute!! XD

i think he is the smartest in the family lol

he looks like the young goopyo in BOF.

haha. he brings his crazy family down to reality.

LOVE the dog too. : ) ^^ Giant.

Guest sittie2009

too much early to judge yoon eun hye character....i watch the 2 episode many times and i don't see worse acting than her past drama....she just act natural for being an educated princess and born with love of a grandfather attention with a cute style on showing her anger... i like the way she show her anger to everyone,it well be to much if she always shout and freak every time she is disgust...and please don't compare it to others this is a young adult drama this is not a teens drama or what ever....and the big difference of all is these is hye na's character this is how it showed be.....well god bless to all!!!

Archived