[info] Korean Music Festival 2009 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dbSk iS k00l can you provide the link for the HB 2010 soompiy thread. I was looking for it and I can't seem to find it anywhere?!

(5 minutes later)

Never mind... found it after a little private eye work. LOL

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry15309119

Thanks for the link! I guess folks are now swimming to the other thread now. See you all there!

i might be ordering a box of 4gb and a box of 6gb and then selling the seats that i have extra.

so guys who need to buy a gb seat, keep your head up (:

♥miyuki

you might have extra tickets? :o do you buy them all or do you get like a discount? if you selling them how much are you selling them for?

Would you like to share a box with me and my friend? With the pool circle now $275, we can't afford it anymore. lol.

And a question for anyone out there:

If I purchase the GB, I basically am purchasing for 4 seats right? So do I only make one payment of the $175? Or is it $175 per seat in that box?

i would like to share a box :] i really want to go but i'm scared the prices are going to be too high. how old are you and do u live in the us?

Archived