[info] Korean Music Festival 2009 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koreandramas

$275 for Pool circle tickets? That's crazy! It shouldn't raise by that much while the other sections only get raised by $25. I hope it's just a rumor too.

how would I buy the 6 seats Garden Box!!??? and wow.. the price is like wayy up from last year for pool.

Its the same way as you would buy a normal 4 person box. On the website instead of picking 4 you pick 6 and if you are calling in you tell them you want a 6 person box.

Guest naomicoolperson

Maybe we can share one together but as of now idk. However count me in as of now. Btw where are u from?

I live in socal and i live near downtown, so when they day comes i can go to their office and buy it from them.

I'd like to do this too. Its ridiculous that we have to buy the whole box if we only need one seat, specially if the prices are going up :/

so if anyone is buying garden box and they have an extra space pm me!

(and im from socal too ^ ^)

Guest *bittersweet*

Has anyone tried registering on the korean times event website where you buy tickets? I can't get through the registration, something keeps on popping up about email, but I can't read it.

Guest green_vixen
:huh: u would think that w/ the economy they would keep the prices or lower it..i guess if u really wanna go then u'll find a way to go...

Guest Special Ed

If those are the real prices then I guess me and my friend can't afford the PC seats anymore. Blah. Its almost $300!

But is there anyone who lives in LA/SoCal and is going to the office to buy tickets? My friend and I are looking for peeps to share GB with.

Guest miyukix3

i might be ordering a box of 4gb and a box of 6gb and then selling the seats that i have extra.

so guys who need to buy a gb seat, keep your head up (:

♥miyuki

Guest miyukix3

miyukix3 wait, so how many seats would be left over from yours? haha

i'm not positive that i can get all 10 seats (2boxes)..

i'm not in the U.S. right now.. so it makes things harder..

however, my best friend's mom works for ktimes.. so i'll ask her or something >_>

but if i do get the 10 seats, i'll have 5 extra for now.

♥miyuki

Guest Special Ed

i'm not positive that i can get all 10 seats (2boxes)..

i'm not in the U.S. right now.. so it makes things harder..

however, my best friend's mom works for ktimes.. so i'll ask her or something >_>

but if i do get the 10 seats, i'll have 5 extra for now.

♥miyuki

If you do have the 5 extras, may I have 2?

Guest miyukix3

If you do have the 5 extras, may I have 2?

yeep. but i'm not holding your spot for right now.

just pm me when i post in the hollywood bowl ticket sales thing.

♥miyuki

Guest dorksta_loo

pool circle is $275 this year plus 5 dollar convenience charge for ordering on the internet. Garden $175 and Terrace $150

eh? how did you get this info? Did Korea Times announce it?

Guest crazyflame21

So this is my first time posting here, but I've been lurking since the thread picked up.

My question is do a lot of people post tickets available that they either don't want or don't need after tickets go on sale?

The thing is this will be my first KMF and I'm going on my own. I want a seat in a garden box, but I can't afford a whole box and pool seems a little too expensive for me....

I'm so excited to be going this year (finally can afford it) :D

Guest Special Ed

So this is my first time posting here, but I've been lurking since the thread picked up.

My question is do a lot of people post tickets available that they either don't want or don't need after tickets go on sale?

The thing is this will be my first KMF and I'm going on my own. I want a seat in a garden box, but I can't afford a whole box and pool seems a little too expensive for me....

I'm so excited to be going this year (finally can afford it) :D

Would you like to share a box with me and my friend? With the pool circle now $275, we can't afford it anymore. lol.

And a question for anyone out there:

If I purchase the GB, I basically am purchasing for 4 seats right? So do I only make one payment of the $175? Or is it $175 per seat in that box?

Would you like to share a box with me and my friend? With the pool circle now $275, we can't afford it anymore. lol.

And a question for anyone out there:

If I purchase the GB, I basically am purchasing for 4 seats right? So do I only make one payment of the $175? Or is it $175 per seat in that box?

175$ per seat, so 175$ times 4 is about 700$ PLUS tax and service charge.

Guest doraemon555

they really need to announce everythinggg at this point.. and the sale better be January 30th because it would be impossible to get ready by this Saturday..

@EternalELF. i dont think there was tax..... i bought 2 Bench D tickets each at $80.. the total came out to be 165 because there is a $5 convenience charge.. and my ticket was picked up at the Will Call booth.

Archived