[info] Korean Music Festival 2009 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xvampireknight

i couldnt decide last year if pool or garden was better. I watched some videos from last year and saw pictures and didnt see ss501 walk out to the extended stage--or snsd. Hmm..

i couldnt decide last year if pool or garden was better. I watched some videos from last year and saw pictures and didnt see ss501 walk out to the extended stage--or snsd. Hmm..

SNSD and SHINee didn't walk out onto the extended stage but SS501 did. They walked out on the extended stage and the little cat walk that dvides the pool circle and garden box.

Guest EternalELF

ahh got it, so which GB area do u suggest for us to get the best view of the stage and the fireworks as well?

i really wanna know that too.

i was in terrace in 2008 and the fireworks were perfect but i was in the back terrace so the artists werent as close as i wanted them to at night

but any garden would've been fine i think

ive been in both terrace and pool but not garden and i think garden would be perfect

Guest xvampireknight

I see.

I saw some youtube videos of people walking in the "back stage" parking lot where they spotted some performers. Are we allowed there? And if we show up at the bowl super early, will the securities let us in and sit down (so we can watch them rehearse)

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

^ It all depends. some people can get into watch rehersals but my friend and i tried

and i dont know if its cause there were four of us.. or what but

they told us no. i also think its cause the lady security guard was a B cause i think the dude woulda let us in

lol dbsk is k00l i see myself walking to my seat in your pic you posted!

May 1st! ah not sure how im feeling about that date.. not bad not bad. ready for some official updates though!

Guest lilkay45

^

^I went there b4 just not the morning so idk. However, the backstage is close to a parking lot.(I forgot which one)

I think we are allowed there, however it depends on the securities. Last year, alot of people were waiting outside there after the concert and we saw hyunjoong waving at us. (idk it was him until people said it was him)The security was kicking us out too.

For people who stayed at the sponsor hotel: What time usually does the artists go to hollywood bowl or leave the hotel?

I want to *cough* go there and see them cough* lol

and No! I dont want the concert to be on May 1st. Its too early and im pretty sure we are all not ready for this becuz of school, well maybe almost all of us. keke

Guest xvampireknight

i wonder if they go out to eat before going back to the hotel XD haha. If only my parents werent protective--i would sit in the hotel all night and morning. I live in LA so i wouldnt have to book a room :\

Guest Rhonda21

In '08 I think if I remember correctly they came the day before and left the day after. Well at least the ones I was there for. And they were going out quite a bit I guess for shopping/eating or something so we caught them quite a bit passing through the lobby. How about last year?

EDIT: oh and becareful of liars. We were told that they had arrived at the hotel already and that we had missed them so we went back to our rooms but then we found out they had lied and they had actually arrived after we got there. They also lied saying they had left for the airport already but we weren't sure to believe them so we waited anyways and yeah they had lied. But there are some good/nice people who actually let you know when they are about to come or like how we were at IHOP and they told us Yunho was at the bar in the lobby so we ran over there. lol.

Guest xvampireknight

has anyone seen them shop around a certain area every year?

btw, if we manage to sneak in a dslr but the security

catches you using it will they make you put it away or what?

i really hope ktime confirm some artists soon. Or at least

if WG is coming, they'll announce it on their twitter asap

Guest EternalELF

^ i wasnt even using a dslr last year, just a camcorder and 2 security guys came up to me and said "if you dont put that away right now, we'll take it away"

it was so scary T_T

but what wimps tho xD they need 2 security guards to take an asian girl's camera? kekeke

Guest xvampireknight

=x i was tleling my dad how i should hide them in those food boxes haha but i guess they'll catch you when you use it anyway.

btw, for backstage passes i heard they're almost impossible to get unless you have super strong connections. But what happen if you DO get your hands on them? Because my friend says he might be able to get one. meh.. i dont know

=x i was tleling my dad how i should hide them in those food boxes haha but i guess they'll catch you when you use it anyway.

btw, for backstage passes i heard they're almost impossible to get unless you have super strong connections. But what happen if you DO get your hands on them? Because my friend says he might be able to get one. meh.. i dont know

Unless your friend has some SUPER strong connections then its a no. Every year there are always rumors about people giving away backstage passes or people getting backstage passes but its all fake. The only people who have the ACTUAL passes are the artist themselves and the staff. There are a couple of people here in Soompi who has managed to get back but that was because their parents knew the artists or they knew some high ranking people who works for Ktimes. I hear that when you get backstage you have to stick with the people who brought you back or else you will be kicked out, if a staff doesn't recognize you and you don't have a pass then they will definitely say something.

Guest lalalasupp

^^ what the person above (dbSk iS k00l) said is true. if a staff doesn't recognize you, you'll be told to get out. it happened to me 2-3 years ago hahahh. I had a pass too but eh it's alright. the backstage area was pretty cool though. and yes, you do need really really really good connections. it's VERY HARD to get backstage even WITH a pass especially after the show

because all of the fangirls literally crowd the door. and dog you when you go inside. it's veryyy hectic to even get to the door.

Guest jasminhd

Something is wrong...... I ordered mine and got it a couple days later and I live in Oregon. Also from what I heard from other people is that they got theirs in a couple days as well. I would call or email them and explain the situation. Has your card been charged? If it hasn't then your order probably got over looked.

So maybe May 1st? Its killing me not being able to plan anything..... My mom asked me at dinner today "so any news on the Hollywood bowl?"(shes always on at least two phones calling KT come ticket day, so sweet) I was like "well I don't know who's going or the date or when tickets go on sale or even how much its going to cost". lol

Yeah, my card was charged for it. =\ Do you happen to know the phone number I should call? Or the email address? I can't seem to access the website at the moment.

Guest Tinateukbum

Dude, May 1st ? It doesn't matter to me what date it is but that seems a bit early.

For people who stayed at the sponsor hotel: What time usually does the artists go to hollywood bowl or leave the hotel?

I want to *cough* go there and see them cough* lol

They leave for the concert I guess when the pre-festivities start..I can only speak for SHINee because I saw them at the hotel around 2PM last year. As for leaving, like for the airport/whatnot, it was in the morning.

^ i wasnt even using a dslr last year, just a camcorder and 2 security guys came up to me and said "if you dont put that away right now, we'll take it away"

it was so scary T_T

but what wimps tho xD they need 2 security guards to take an asian girl's camera? kekeke

lol my brother was using our camcorder thing & whenever he saw security come close, he would put it down. gosh even i was like scared for us haha.

Guest xevitadorax

pool circle is $275 this year plus 5 dollar convenience charge for ordering on the internet. Garden $175 and Terrace $150

Archived