[info] Korean Music Festival 2009 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest miyukix3

Oh wow. :mellow: How much is usually tax?

If you're picking it up at the LA office, then i believe it's only an extra $10.

i don't know how much it will be if it's will call or mailing it to you.

♥miyuki

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Special Ed

This totally sucks if you don't live in LA. Everything would be so much more convenient. Ugh. T_T

And yes they really do need to release the info by now. Do they not realize that their largest percentage of attendees are nothing but students? We don't have any source of steady income~! At least help us a little by releasing info a tad bit early~!

they really need to announce everythinggg at this point.. and the sale better be January 30th because it would be impossible to get ready by this Saturday..

I know right? I'm so scared that my new debit card might not come in by the 23rd, so it HAS to on the 30th or else I'm screwed. Plus I have to work in the morning on Saturday. T_T

Guest Special Ed

I know right? I'm so scared that my new debit card might not come in by the 23rd, so it HAS to on the 30th or else I'm screwed. Plus I have to work in the morning on Saturday. T_T

Holy crap. You just reminded me of my own debit card. O_O If mines doesn't come in time I guess I'll have to beg my mom to use hers.

Oh man, while I was at work, I got to thinking; if I'll have enough money in my checking account after paying off some of my college tuition fee. >_< If not, I need to go into my savings.

@ miyukix3: Are you going to be selling your extra tickets more than it is; or same price?

curious cus people sell their tickets for way way more than how much it is ><"

Guest miyukix3

Oh man, while I was at work, I got to thinking; if I'll have enough money in my checking account after paying off some of my college tuition fee. >_< If not, I need to go into my savings.

@ miyukix3: Are you going to be selling your extra tickets more than it is; or same price?

curious cus people sell their tickets for way way more than how much it is ><"

last year, i sold my extra garden seats for $250 each..

this year.. i'm not sure yet :/

♥miyuki

Guest Rhonda21

Dang I was hoping they would announce dates already. I need enough time to plan for the buying day since I might work. Why did they say on the 15th dates would be announced and drag it for a few days...I really hope they sell on the 30th. And if they are going to higher ticket prices they better have good bands this year or I'll be disappointed. When I say good bands I mean like 2PM or Big Bang lol I know it would be hard but still. If just one of those were there I would try to go no matter what.

Guest x_nielleified

would any of you guys happen to know what the group discount rate for kmf is? D: i keep forgetting to call up during business hours.

Guest xvampireknight

we should ask them to release their info asap--especially the artists! They should know most of the attendees are students and we need the info asap. IF NOT, WE'RE NOT GOING!!!! haha just kidding. But yeah..

Guest x_nielleified

i think it's best for them to keep the suspense going, actually xD

even though that makes it agonizing for us as potential hb-goers.

Guest EternalELF

^

^

actually its cause they dont HAVE all the artists yet lol

its not like theyre just keeping them secret for suspense

theyre still calling up artists and getting them confirmed right now

i just need the date and ticket prices. they should have that ready beforehand lol theyre doing everything as it goes

even telling us it was the 8th and then changing it around

cause they know people will buy tickets anyway >.>

i stalk this thread and its kinda scary how everyday there'll be more and more people viewing this thread

Guest x_nielleified

hahaha i know. but still. the idea of giving us a few at a time, it's something they should keep.

hehehe i've been stalking this thing every day for at least the past two weeks -.-;

Guest Rhonda21

can someone resend the link to how the site looks when you order the tickets? Please and thank you!

this is what 5613love posted if thats what you are talking about: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7569/choosingasection.jpg

And yeah I've been stalking too. I just really want to know the dates is the main thing for me right now. It would be nice to know a few artists soon though.

Guest shrimpy330

QUESTION:

For those who ordered the HB 09 DVD from the website, have you received it yet? I ordered mine well over a month ago and I still haven't received it, even though I live in Southern California.

Hmmm something is wrong because I got mine in two days after ordering and I live in N Cal.

Guest doraemon555

yea... im stalking this thread to get the date and pricee... OMG . the agonyyyyyyy... and the picture is REALLY discouraginggg..

Archived