Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest goodnessgracious

I am reallly starting to like her. She is actually a better actress than Goo Hye Sun in Boys Over Flowers. And she is very cute and pretty. Her chemistry with Kim Bum is good, I am glad to know that I am not the only person who pays more attention to Ga Eul-Yi Jeong couple. Honestly, Kim So Eun and Kim Bum are both so talented, they deserve to play the lead roles, not some secondary characters.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nysophia_x_ii

omg! i love KSE :) i think she has real talent in acting <3 i'm gonna be really sad when the she's not in iron empress anymore -_-. oh well, she'll still be in BOF!!!

Guest juliakgrl

I am reallly starting to like her. She is actually a better actress than Goo Hye Sun in Boys Over Flowers. And she is very cute and pretty. Her chemistry with Kim Bum is good, I am glad to know that I am not the only person who pays more attention to Ga Eul-Yi Jeong couple. Honestly, Kim So Eun and Kim Bum are both so talented, they deserve to play the lead roles, not some secondary characters.

You know, that was the first thing I thought when I saw Kim So Eun onscreen together with GHS in that porridge shop scene - that they should've switched roles. But after seeing the chemistry between Kim Bum and So Eun, I'm very, very, happy that she got the role of Cha Ga Eul. Like someone else mentioned, we would have missed out on a very compatible & exciting onscreen couple. *Plus, I've always liked the Soujiro/Yuki loveline better, so I'm glad I can carry the tradition in this adaptation as well. ;) *

And on top of that, it's actually more brag-worthy for So Eun that she played a role with much less screen-time, but is facing equal, if not more, popularity and praise as the female lead, GHS. Either way, this girl is going to have a bright future ahead of her. :D

^^glad u love the banner hon! ;) i'll try to make more soon!

and yeah i completely agree too...when i learned that she would be playing Yuuki...i was thrilled but at the same time i preferred her to be Makino

but now...im totally loving her chemistry with Kim Bum...i guess it worked out for the best at the end...i hope they would actually delve more into their relationship because i was also a big Yuuki/Soujiro fan more so than Makino/Domyouji's...

Guest prettysw33tymae

Honestly, Kim So Eun and Kim Bum are both so talented, they deserve to play the lead roles, not some secondary characters.

I hope in the future time they will!

They are both so compatible!

when i saw them on episode 4..

I was like WHOoaaa!!

They are so cute together!

I am hoping for more of their screentime!

Guest revontulet

Kim So Eun is such a gorgeous girl! I'm so happy she's coming out in BOF <3 She and Kim Bum look so adorable together :D and she can act too! <3<3<3 New fan right here :]

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

it's official. she's my new girl crush, lol.

i gotta say, i think she and kim bum are gonna be huge after BOF for the both of them and ECC and EOE.

i really hope gajung couple gets a spin-off or her and kim bum collaborate as leads in some future drama.

I started watching Iron Empress Chun Choo because of her ><

I'm on episode 6 now and I love her character and her acting

Her tear scenes are amazing..

I'm going to be so sad when she leaves her role T0T

She's soooooooooooooo pretty.............

If only i was a guy......... *sigh* -_-

Guest juliakgrl

I started watching Iron Empress Chun Choo because of her ><

I'm on episode 6 now and I love her character and her acting

Her tear scenes are amazing..

She's soooooooooooooo pretty.............

If only i was a guy......... *sigh* -_-

Umm...ditto...ditto...and totally ditto. lolz...and I thought I was the only weird one crushing after girls. :lol:

From watching Empress CC, I must say...she is a natural. Her face and eyes are very expressive, so when she does crying scenes its very believable and doesn't seem forced. They say most new actors start with roles that are very similar to their own personality, so as easier to assimilate into the role. Both her role as young CC, and Ga Eul, has got spunk, shows character, can be emotional yet straight to the point, and is brave enough to stand up for what she firmly believes in, as well as being loyal...I'll take that as attributes of So Eun as well? :D

This girl is seriously heading for the A-list. I'm LOVING her and Kim Bum in BOF! And right on juliakgrl, you've basically said everything I wanted to say :) I'm thoroughly enjoying GaJeong more than anything else and I can not WAIT to see what the writers have in store for her character in Boys Over Flowers!

Kim So Eun fighting!

seriously im lovin this girl so much<3

i think so eun is really pretty! she look damn gorgeous with a simple outfit and straw hat as seen in BOF, and her smile is really sweet.

not forgetting she did a great job as jandi friend, her expressions are just plain cute and priceless. she loks great with kimbum XDDD

hope to see her involve in other activities as well!

Guest siticantik3011

Kim Bum and Kim So-eun are school mates

Published January 23, 2009

6z0tjr.jpg

“Boys over Flowers” drama couple, Kim Bum and Kim So-eun are also real life friends and fellow universities classmates. Both are enrolled in Theater/Film Department in Chungang Unversity. What a small small world…

Other notables who are fellow classmates are Ko Ara and Park Shin-hye.

credit: popseoul

Guest c i e l`

I'm starting to love this girl, so attractive on screen, so pretty.

Her acting skills are pretty good ^^ I love how she got my attention,

I'm glad people are noticing her, I'm definitely a fan now hehe.

Thanks everyone for the pictures =) I can't wait to see more of her acting <3

Guest kumiko_a

Just sharing some pics of KSE from her cyworld:

kimsoeun2.jpg

kimsoeun3.jpg

This photo below seems to be from the set of KkotNam (judging from the logo in the script she's holding and the description in her cyworld):

(This is what she's written after the photo below:

꽃보다 남자 -촬영대기중 신나신나신나 신난 가을이 ㅎㅎㅎ)

kimsoeun.jpg

She's so prettyyyyyyyyyyyy! :wub:

Guest yourdaddyy

Honestly, Kim So Eun and Kim Bum are both so talented, they deserve to play the lead roles, not some secondary characters.

You know, that was the first thing I thought when I saw Kim So Eun onscreen together with GHS in that porridge shop scene - that they should've switched roles. But after seeing the chemistry between Kim Bum and So Eun, I'm very, very, happy that she got the role of Cha Ga Eul. Like someone else mentioned, we would have missed out on a very compatible & exciting onscreen couple. *Plus, I've always liked the Soujiro/Yuki loveline better, so I'm glad I can carry the tradition in this adaptation as well. *

same here; the yuki/soujiro storyline always interested me more than domyouji/makino's, but their ending left me unsatisfied in HYD japanese version (never watched meteor garden, so i wouldn't know about that). Kim So Eun and Kim Bum definitely should star in their own drama together one day, but as the leads next time. i can see their popularity rising in the years to come, what with their good acting skills & whatnot. It's hard to find a korean actress that doesn't overexaggerate her expressions.
I know it's called for in BOF because of the manga, but seriously, jandi's face gets annoying sometimes.
So Eun's definitely got potential to be an A-list celebrity in the future.

Though, first and foremost, we need some more gajung moments in BOF because they are the sole reason I continue to watch this series.
:)
Their unpredictable ending gives the audience something to look forward to, unlike the leads who we all know will end up together by the end of the series.

Archived