Park Gahee Official Pictures Thread

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest x_hellie

omg! i was watching an hong kong show the other night and i finally realized who gahee reminded me of. Ella Koon! They remind me of each other, but they also look different. Gahee's dimples are so much cuter. hehe

http://www.flixster.com/photos/ella-koon-10974628

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young, Kahi, ZE:A’s Dong Jun and More to Appear on ‘Hello’
The musical team behind All Shook Up will be appearing on KBS 2TV’s Hello.
An affiliate of KBS told Newsen on November 25, “Son Ho Young, Kahi, Dong Jun and Kang Sung Jin will appear on Hello.”
81557002.jpg

According to the affiliate, Son Ho Young, Kahi, Dong Jun and Kang Sung Jin attended the recording for Hello on November 23. The episode they filmed will be broadcast in December.
81557003.jpg

Having celebrated its 200th episode on November 24, Hello airs every Monday at 11 p.m. (KST).
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81557/son-ho-young-kahi-and-zeas-dong-jun-and-more-to-appear-on-hello

• 8 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

VIXX’s Ken, BEAST’s Yoseob, B1A4′s Sandeul, Baek Ah Yeon, and More Cast in “Cinderella” Musical

The cast for the first Korean production of Rodgers and Hammerstein‘s musical “Cinderella” has been finalized, to the squeals of multiple fandoms.

Cinderella-Cast.jpg

On August 5, the character trailer for “Cinderella” was released, featuring BEAST‘s Yang Yoseob, VIXX‘s Ken, B1A4‘s Sandeul, and Uhm Ki Joon in the role of Prince Christopher, and Younha, Baek Ah Yeon, Ahn Si Ha, and Seo Hyun Jin as Cinderella. Kahi and Jung Dan Young will play stepsister Gabrielle, and Park Jin Woo will play Jean-Michel, the renegade with whom Gabrielle falls in love.

Im Eun Young will play the other stepsister Charlotte, and Lee Kyung Mi will take on stepmother Madame.

Musical actors Kim Beob Rae and Jang Dae Woong will depict Sebastian, and Hwang Lee Gun will grace the stage as Lord Pinkleton.

Meanwhile, “Cinderella” is slated to premiere on September 12 and run until November 12.

Watch the character trailer below, and share with us your thoughts on the cast! Whom are you most looking forward to seeing in “Cinderella”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/05/vixxs-ken-beasts-yoseob-b1a4s-sandeul-baek-ah-yeon-and-more-cast-in-cinderella-musical/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung Is Shocked to See That Kahi Is a Celebrity

Park Joon Hyung showed off his clueless charms once again.

On the first broadcast of XTM‘s variety show “Shut Up and Surf” on October 6, the cast members met for the first time at the airport.

20151006_1444136868_73998700_1_99_201510

Park Joon Hyung has a particularly hard time recognizing everyone. He says to actor Hyun Woo, “Are you a singer? I’m sorry. I don’t watch much TV.”

Upon seeing Kahi, Park Joon Hyung says, surprised, “When did you become a celebrity? This girl used to be a dancer for g.o.d!”

Meanwhile, “Shut Up and Surf” is a new variety show starring Park Joon Hyung, Kahi, Hyun Woo, Meng Ki Yong, Lee Soo Geun, and Ye Jung Hwa.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/06/g-o-ds-park-joon-hyung-is-shocked-to-see-that-kahi-is-a-celebrity/

So which era or album promo that Kahi was a dancer for g.o.d. It must be somewhere between first to fifth album. She was also a dancer for Jinusean during Phone Number time.