---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest lalaleidy

I didn't cry a litre of tear for this drama.. I cried a BUCKET.

dangg.. it's so sad.. i feel for her.

TO LIVE ON....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxlilxtoniexx

i want to watch this drama...i already watched the movie....i can't find a batch file of all the eps. if someone can post a link or pm me, that'll be great

Guest Feelings

i watched this recently, and i have to say,

this series was one of the best jdramas ever made.

i absolutely loved it because of all the motivation and courage that aya had.

and yes, i bawled like everyone else did. TTT.TTT

This is the series i bawled like there's no tmr.-_-

especially even if one episode is not really sad,the ending song showing all the real images and clips of the real Aya,i always cry.Too heartbreaking for me to see the real her in those awful conditions.

I can never forget her last pic,which she holds up her fist and seems to tell us "Hwaiting!".woah..even thinking of that,i feel like tearing alr..

anybody knows if there's an english version of her diaries out??i want to buy and read her feelings.

I watched this last year, I think around october.

I didn;t cry as much as I expected but I did get teary-eyed a few times.

After I watched it, I was like, I should really love my life, then I got over it

and now I'm back to not caring again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest princessa_3187

i love this drama.

i regret watching it now when i could have watched it ages ago.

i never thought it would turn out into one of the most beautiful drama I've ever seen.

a must-watch inspiring drama that will definitely change the way you see other things.

it made me appreciate small things. it made me appreciate being alive.

LIVE ON FOREVER!

Guest princessa_3187

i love this drama!!!

it took me a while to recover after watching this drama.

i kept on thinking about different things after watching this.

so touching. so inspiring. and it may be even life changing!

it's so sad but you will definitely learn a lot of things in life.

i think everyone should watch this drama

and they should learn from it.

have fun! cry! learn!

xoxo,

princessa ^_^

There's no doubt that this series is very high in emotion but I dunno why I didn't really like it. Maybe cause it's so overdramatic or overrated now. I should probably watch it again to really REALLY get a grip on everything. As far as first dramas go, this is really good.

Guest lakuru

When I watched this drama I was just curious. I'm not known for watching melodramas because my tearducts would not easily stop once I started. But after watching I was hooked! Aya was so strong and Asou slowly fell in love to the point where he had a hard time moving on when Aya died! The fact made me cry in the SP! :D

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

I really liked this drama, to be honest. It was really touching. Not only that, but I love the chemistry between Ako and their father. (:

Also, does anyone actually know if Aya Kito's diary was translated to English or not?

Guest elexis

There are some fans who started translating it in english. Here are the web sites:

http://www.xanga.com/OneLitre - from chapter one, very understandable translation.

http://diaryofaya.blogspot.com/ - from chapter three, currently this translation is a few chapters ahead. Not so well translated, but you can still understand what Aya was trying to say.

P.S. By the way, does anyone know where I can download the movie "1 litre of tears"? The cast is different, but I've read that it's very realistic and much closer to the real story, therefore I really want to see it.

Guest inny_cent

This is honestly the best drama I've seen based on a true story.

In my opinion, this beats Titanic and Hellen Keller by a mile.

I've never cried over any TV series or a movie so much in my life.

And it was the little things that I could relate to that made this drama very unique.

Anyway, I would recommend eveyone to watch it :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

it was totally late when i discovered one litre of tears through my friend. i regretted skipping over this drama, jeez, i wanted to hit my head. LOL. one litre is the first show i've watched where in i had to cry in every freaking chapter. the scenes were sadly realistic, plus the cast's acting was superb. the music adds to the heart-werenching-ness of it all. to find out that such disease actually exists kind of pulled me back to reality.

nishikido ryo.. man, he should marry me. LOL. just because. xD

Guest trinity1418

Yeah I need to buy this drama! I keep telling everyone in my family to watch it but no one wants to cause its sad.

But I keep telling them that even though its sad...its a beautiful kind of sad.

Its so inspiring and touched my heart and soul like no other drama has.

I'm just scared of buying it and it having bad subtitles.

Everyone should watch this drama and experience it for themselves...they won't regret it!!!!!

Archived