---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

This drama was really interesting to watch and it was really addicting, I finished it in 2days xD

OMG! me too! :D

i've never cried so much in my life..i think..lol

gah! i'm just disappointed that Asou and Aya didn't even hold hands!!

i mean, they were in a sort of relationship, right?

*sigh*

NISHIKIDO RYO is LOVE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melyxcious

I think I cried more than a litre of tears throughout the whole drama, heck through every episode after the first ;__;

I don't think I've ever cried so much before TT_TT

Ryo is hotttt.

And the guy who plays Dr. Mizuno was *O* wowowww.

and Erika is SO adorable omfg T_T

Guest incomplete.

I really liked the song the whole class sings, the one where they performed for the school.

Anyone know the title of the song?

Thanks in advance,

Yan

^ I think it's call '3gatsu 9ka' by Remioromen

Guest plumangel3

This drama was really interesting to watch and it was really addicting, I finished it in 2days xD

I really liked the song the whole class sings, the one where they performed for the school.

Anyone know the title of the song?

Thanks in advance,

Yan

^yeah, the song is Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen :) its really nice.

here's a link of the band singing it live: HERE

here's a fancam of Ryo-kun singing it <3: HERE

& finally here's the drama version subbed: HERE

i can never get enough of this drama :D ^ i have to agree, Ryo-kun is awesome and SO hot in here xD, Erika is amazing and adorable as Aya, and Dr. Mizuno is great too :)

Guest JambaJuice

Holy shells, I watched this last year.

It made me cry buckets!

I watched it again 3 nights ago and I still cried.

T___T

I heard there's a movie too.

But with different casts.

Guest aznbabygurl

This is my CRY Drama!!!

Cried in every really every episode*proud*

Could't stop and my sister who watched only episode cried too^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Okay, seriously, this is the best drama I've ever seen. And it makes it even more touching that it was based off of a true story.

I really liked the theme song of Aya and Haruto (and HOLY SMOKES, Asou-kun is HOT!). I also liked how the romance progressed in the series... I didn't cry a liter of tears, literally, but I've never cried as much as I did when I saw this drama.

And...I finished it all in one weekend. :sweatingbullets: But now I need to go see the special extra thing they have on Haruto!!!

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

^ Ah, yeah, I read that part about Asou-kun while I was in the midst of watching it. But it doesn't take away from Aya's work at living, right? (At least, not to me :sweatingbullets:). But you're so lucky! I want to buy it... Do you know if it comes with English subs? And what region DVD player you need to have?

EDIT:

Oh, I saw the special, too. I was kind of sad that over half of it was just cut scenes from the series, lol, but it was still good. I was happy that it showed what happened to Asou-kun after Aya's death (though he's fictional).

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

This drama is so good. D: Even though I knew she had died and the doctor annouced that she's dead. I still cried. ;~; a lot too xD; this series is sooooo good D:.

this is 1 drama which i really cried.... felt so fortunate after i watched this show... the songs are also very nice!!!

this show is very inspiring... made me realised how fortunate and blessed we are... there are so many people who are worse off than us... :ph34r:

instead of complaining about life, i guess we need to count our blessings and be contented...o . :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lilkrazeqrl

I watched it last year and I really like it . I teared at some parts. I thought the guy was really sweet, still staying by her side even when he found out about her. I like how he told the patient at the end of the story about him and her.

Guest ikesung

Hello i'm a fan for this j-drama too

the story really great.

i really love this drama.

one of my favorites

for those who haven't watched it, i suggest you WATCH !!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ohbbyits tuyen

i watched this over the weekend cus a friend reccomended itt ;

and omg it made me cry buckets ;____;

i wanted aya and asou to get marriedd before she died !

ohkay so this is definitely my favorite drama of all time now<3

Archived