After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

Guest aimeehime

I am liking them... I prefer "Ah" rather than "Playgirlz"... must be coz I got distracted with the groping during SBS Gayo... kekekekeke

I see a combination of CSJH and Jewelry in this group... yay to girl power! I see powerful and sexy dance moves as well as good vocals... i just hope its not all hype...

Can't wait for their debut performance.. if its anywhere near as hot as the one in SBS Gayo... dang... :lol:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelicsinner

Park Ga Hee! I remember being a back up dancer for YG and her butt got slapped by Teddy during their Once N 4 All concert.

If they are modeled after PCD, does this mean that Park Ga Hee is the only one who can sing like Nicole and the rest of the girls can't?

haha i know! my friend is sure burning with whatever that has Teddy on it.. but the spanking was hot though..

I hope after school isnt like PCD, i prefer them to be like The Grace -- hot hot sexy with powerful voices each persons

Nicole dominated PCD and it aint pretty coz the others look like dancers only~

Guest svisual

i guess most people are thinking alike that they see a combination of Jewelry and CSJH's concept in After School. Well firstly, i'm guessing this also attributes to their age. this 3 girl groups are around the same age range, so they can pull off the "sexy" concept without having to look weird or wrong. ^^

Anyway, like many of you too, i wish they had made "Playgirlz" longer and made it their debut single! Argghh!! it's so much catchier than "AH".

maybe they'll perform a remix version of "Playgirlz"? idono. i wish. i hope. :D

and just a heads up everyone, some new information added to the first post.

besides looking for graphic designers and translators, i'm also looking for RAW FILES uploaders/rippers. anyone with mad video ripping skills should PM me, cos i so want HQ vids of After School. :ph34r:

Guest lets_rockie_it

wow thanks everyone for sharing all those photos of hagee as much as i like her and she seems to be the talk in this thread but i was wondering if any one has photos of the other girls.....just curious to see them up close like park gahee too...

and i think many ppl said the songs sounds familiar to other artist's stuff i would say because maybe the beginning part.....where it goes 'blazing sound' yeah some where along that line....and that its produce by BRAVE BROTHERS so thats 1 reason why ........ just a thought......

the teaser for 'ah' is wow something i expected!......im glad its not the cutesy type...but more of the damn sexy hot type.....eek im excited to watch...

Guest Yannick

OMFG >____________< ive been waiting for this topic for i don't know when xD

the girls are too hot too be true

can't wait until their debut perf <3

btw, their album release today but no link to listen T_T

Guest Pink Cherry

OMG!

so Ga Hee is really YC's ex?? what a surprise!! o.O

She's changed a lot.. I don't think she's prettier now, she was already really pretty before.. she's just.. different! hahaha

I can't believe she's the girl who rapped in Bad Boy either! o_O when I watched the video and perfs I was wondering 'who's this girl?? she's very good and has charisma!!' I would have never guessed it was her hahaha

I can't wait to see more perfs of this group...with all the members and all

they all seem so talented! and great dancers haha

I really like their style.. I didn't like the single that much though :( but it's ok, I have the feeling that their perfs will be very entertaining.. I hope they'll release better songs in the future!

Guest splendidlure

I think they'll be fine in Korea as long as their lyrics are fun but not too sexual(lol. korea's banning spree).

Hyori has sexy videos like Mr. Big so I think their sexy image would be pretty okay.

Guest rice_baby

wow, this thread is moving fast.

it's good that they're older, imo, because they're supposed to be the korean PCD so they're supposed to be super sexy, sassy, powerful and sure of themselves. i don't want to see a bunch of kids acting like PCD!

it seems like almost everyone is connected to son dam bi in someway.

where can i find their single? i'm really curious to hear their songs now.

Guest goldenGAZE

the second girl from the left looks like son dambi.

Thats what i thought at first too. I loved Play Girlz but its only an intro right. But Ah is kinda catchy, its like popish-sexy vibe. (thanks whoever put it on youtube). In the teaser they all looked so hot and the dance moves were awesome. Glad to see this thread is moving fast.

The album cover is cute too.

Guest joongie

i was thinking they made a first album

with son dambi and had 4 members + SDB

but that isn't SDB!

amzingly no. Its GaHee

Why do they look so so alike in that

purple picture.

and than on another look the 3rd and 4th girl

resembles SDB too but GaHee's resemblance is uncanny!

my my.

Glad they can be rightfully sexy and not get bashed by people again.

hopefully they do well. But i don't really like 'Ah', its a little boring.

Anyway all the best!

Guest xjuicyy403

daaaaang park ha gee is smoking~

its unfortunate that paly girlz is only an intro -_______________-

they can definitely pull off sexy lol

Guest cathy_saint0713

ei, im starting to like this grp,

diff style... gone with the cutesy concept, im starting to H8 it...

btw, can sumbody give me a link on ga hee's cy?

Archived