After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

svisual: good looks on the first post. I like it..I'm currently trying to get my friend to translate some articles on them, so we can gather more information for the first post & for the forum. I'll be sure to pm you with some info when I find some.

Yes, they do have a combination of CSJH & Jewelry. Which is cool, since like svisual said they are all around the same age group. It'll be great to see them all do like a sexy female special stage with them three.

I'm liking Bekha. Looking at the pictures she looks more like the tough/tomboyish one of the group & she's the youngest..lol

It's nice that all the members are adults so them doing the sexy concept will fit more for them.

Just because they are suppose to be the Korean PCD, I doubt that only one person will be singing. I'm sure all of them will have parts just the dancing & sex appeal of PCD is what they are gonna bring.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaeners

I'm loving this group already, haha. I love their intro "Play Girlz", but too bad it's not a full song. I think "AH" is pretty good too. I'm looking forward to their debut performance! ^^

I actually really love their vocals too and the fact that they're older. That's a plus! HAHA. The rapping is hot too. <3

Guest duckbutt'

WOW. So many girl groups coming out. :D

Female version of everything?

FT island?

Big bang?

and I heard SM is going to come out with a new gril group that will be like Shinee?

or is that just a rumor?

I really like their vocals. ^^

But I'm not sure if I really love them yet.

The video must come out soon!

Hmmm. I wonder what's going to happen when CSJH

comes back next year? I find them only a bit similar,

but still. I hope there's not going to be any competition.

>.<

Guest Hitorijime

This is a nice change from all the not so risque girl groups that have been coming out.

I think my favourite is Yoo So Young right now because she's just pretty, but the others are freakin hot. D: Just debuted and already my second fav girlgroup.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Hmmm. I wonder what's going to happen when CSJH

comes back next year? I find them only a bit similar,

but still. I hope there's not going to be any competition.

>.<

sorry to cut your post, but I'm hoping for them to have a special stage. nine hot girls on one stage? Sexy is definitely coming back to SK ;D.

My favorite as of now is Jung Ah~~ <3

wah! i love park gahee <3

and yeh, thats coming from a chun fan =x

i am so looking out for this group, finally a group the right age to pull it off ><

so most of them appeared or contributed to Dambi's bad boy (rewatch!)

havent heard the single yet, but getting there, i loved their special perf on sbs/kbs gayo

Guest kangeroo

thnx for posting info on the girls.

I just knew that Park Ga Hee was the same girl who rapped for SDB and was Boa's famous My Name dancer.

But, since people weren't saying much about her, when she rapped for SDB (beginning of 08), i thought i was just over thinking it. But small world, eh?

Usually netizens would point these things out, esp since it's rumored that her and Yoochun used to date.

Now i'm glad it's been clarified.

I, am looking forward to their debut nonetheless!

Seriously, I still have Playgirlz and Ah even the instrumental playing on my Itunes...I really like those tunes and I really hope the Korean people like them too because I want them to be HUGE!!

Even though The Grace have a similar outlook, they weren't really accepted at the beginning b'cos SM said they were the girl version of DBSK and the Cassies back then didn't like that! but After School are not the girl version of anyone so I think taht after they listened to Nobody, So Hot throughout the year and now Gee and Pretty Girl, I really hope they want something NEW!

Guest c'tin tje

Just watch the MV teaser.

LOVE IT!!!! can't wait for the full MV. I hope it come out soon.

Waiting for their performance too. One of my friend told me that they'll hold debut performance tomorrow!!!! :D

Ga Hee have cyworld??? anybody can give the address???

I'm so gonna lurk there...LOL

Like most ppl here, I like Playgirlz more than AH too.

But i found out, the more i listen to AH, the more i addicted to it.

I'm playing both in my player over and over and over again....

AHHA...

I'm so interested in them...

love Ga Hee and Jung Ha

I saw the teaser and i was like .. ehh.... ...

Anyways I heard the songs for there mini album...

"Ah" reminded me too much of like BEG and WG's style ... or maybe it was the music?

I really like "Play Girlz" ... its def. awesome..

I can't wait for their debut~!

GOOD NEWS...

I read off some news articles (google translate comes in handy..lol)

& from what I got..Their single AH! is becoming really popular. Netizens are liking the new group.

& remember just yesterday they were number 3 on daum for most searched. That's a REALLY good thing.

Let's hope things get better for After School, just gotta wait for Jan.17th for their debut stage.

Also keep checking the first post for more updates...

does anyone have a lyric split of their single 'Ah'?

... i'd love to know who i'm listening to when. :]

they rock. park gahee is amazing <3

GAHHH can't wait for the MV ~

Guest c'tin tje

http://www.cyworld.com/kahipark

there you go...

guys, keep checking out the first posts for more updates. :)

thx...i'll keep checking.

i've linked my hompi to their's...lol

Marmar long time no see you...

It's good that Netizen pay attention to them

17th Jan is tomorrow....can't wait :D

Archived