Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

theme song is Wonderful Tonight!

it's really wonderful dear ! :w00t: and another one is "fly me to the sky." He didn't sing many songs in the event.. most time is spending for interviewing.. talking about Hollywood filming experiences.... :D

There are many stars sending greetings to our man.. Won Bin, JooJin Mo, Ha Ji Won, Shin Mi Na... some of them attended the party too .. They are Hyun Bin (of course) Goh Hyung Jin, Han Jae Suk ...but not went up the stage.. just being audience! :lol:

As per our Chinese Adonis members... LAundry Warrior is under last post-producted and subject to introduce this year end or early next year 2009.

Hi TY - thanks for the info of those stars who attended his b-day celebration. I'm really expecting JJM & BIN to be there to greet him on his special day except for WonBin. I never knew that he's close with him. :lol:

Looking forward to watch his movie. :lol:

Jang Dong Gun - Should be naked in the tub

Pop Seoul - March 13, 2008

Jang Dong-gun is featured in the newest commercial (CF) for SK Telecom's campaign, "Thinking in T" (loose translation of "생각대로T") to promote it's video mobile services.

TY, thanks for posting here the link of his new CF. It's a cute video, both versions. When I saw the headline "tub" I thought all along I can see him naked there bathing. But the feet & the fish are very cute in the 1st version & the same thing when he's wearing a bear head in the 2nd version - hehehe. And the tub is in the middle of the room not in the bathroom. A different concept of a commercial. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - thanks for the info of those stars who attended his b-day celebration. I'm really expecting JJM & BIN to be there to greet him on his special day except for WonBin. I never knew that he's close with him. :lol:

Looking forward to watch his movie. :lol:

JDG and Wonbin became close since their debut of Taegukgi!... like brothers! :rolleyes:

Guest Queen Esther

Did you guys know there is a second new SK Telecom commercial besides the bathroom one?? I haven't seen it mentioned here. You can view it from this link:

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000167790

When you click the link, the video will load and show the bathtub commercial. Wait for it to finish and then the other one starts immediately. It's really cute. Wait until you see Dong-gun's face in that one! :blink:

Did you guys know there is a second new SK Telecom commercial besides the bathroom one?? I haven't seen it mentioned here. You can view it from this link:

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000167790

When you click the link, the video will load and show the bathtub commercial. Wait for it to finish and then the other one starts immediately. It's really cute. Wait until you see Dong-gun's face in that one! :blink:

You're referring for the 2nd version, which was posted I think by TY already Queen Esther. You may try to browse some more back pages & you can see the link, too together with the Tub version. It's also a cute CF where he's wearing a bear-head there. Actually, I like both versions. :D

JDG and Wonbin became close since their debut of Taegukgi!... like brothers! :rolleyes:

Hi TY - thanks for the reply. OMG - TY, my memory starts to fail me again - I remember they were together in that movie. In fact, I have a DVD copy of that film, which I haven't watched yet up to now because I'm still finishing the drama I'm currently watching. :phew:

Guest betchay
Guest TY_KSW

Dear chingu... thanks for the pixs.

Dang.. gorgeous man! :w00t:

I'm drooling... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: & my eyes are glued right now. :blink:

hehehe.. need a long shower together with the man? :lol:

Guest betchay

hehehe.. need a long shower together with the man? :lol:

Why shower? Don't u like the bath tub? :phew::w00t:

My dear... i think i'm getting unfaithful again with my true love.

ha ha geeze.. u're Great Love is such a HOT namja. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I'm blaming u for that, just imagine showing us these gorgeous pix with

my True Love absence.:P

Guest TY_KSW

Why shower? Don't u like the bath tub? :phew::w00t:

My dear... i think i'm getting unfaithful again with my true love.

ha ha geeze.. u're Great Love is such a HOT namja. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I'm blaming u for that, just imagine showing us these gorgeous pix with

my True Love absence. :P

u want bath tub? think twice dear... he got clothes on ! :lol:

you true love is in US while my great love returned from there! :w00t:

hehehe.. thank you for addressing me that stuning titles! hahah! :w00t:

this week is shooting CF dear..

next week is blank.. may be the man need a break!

wow... every week shoots CF..

how much he get paid? can we share?? :P

next week is blank? may be this monday Adonis will update his schedule...

this man has a lot of energy,very activate n work for his fans...

but i hope he can get full rest and choose a good project...

thanks concubine mona (pa jdg)..

Captures: New Chung Jung Won CF - March 2008

in this cf, he looks flawless and bright..

but what he's mumbling in this cf...

2 cfs already he sang..

Guest TY_KSW

wow... every week shoots CF..

how much he get paid? can we share?? :P

next week is blank? may be this monday Adonis will update his schedule...

this man has a lot of energy,very activate n work for his fans...

but i hope he can get full rest and choose a good project...

thanks concubine mona (pa jdg)..

in this cf, he looks flawless and bright..

but what he's mumbling in this cf...

2 cfs already he sang..

heheh... i dun know what is the lyric he sang in the new Chung Jung Won CF.. just know it was short theme song...

ah.. our man may star debuting singing huh.. he has sung in two CFs hahah

Guest betchay

heheh... i dun know what is the lyric he sang in the new Chung Jung Won CF.. just know it was short theme song...

ah.. our man may star debuting singing huh.. he has sung in two CFs hahah

i thought u know ALL About HIM! :rolleyes: