Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

[10LINE] Actress Moon Geun-young

(skipped unrelated.....)

Jang Dong-gun

Moon Geun-young had chosen Jang as her role model because she was “impressed that he kept on walking his path despite all the ups and downs.” Moon gained huge popularity after starring in the film “My Little Bride” and learned various acting techniques through her sequential acting roles -- playing a dancer in the film “Dancing Princess," a blind woman in “Love Me Not” and a painter in TV series “The Painter of the Wind." And in KBS TV series “Sister of Cinderella," she chose to play a character who is the opposite from her image as 'nation's little sister.' This is somewhat similar to the steps that Jang has taken in his career, who, after a few acting transformations, went from being a good-looking actor to a movie star with good acting skills. What is more important, however, is that Moon Geun-young, who is only in her early twenties, is making her own choices in her life as an actress. Moon Geun-young has endured the pressure of being labeled 'nation's little sister' after appearing in “My Little Bride” and widened on her scope of acting by learning various techniques that her roles as dancer, painter and blind required. It is hard to find an actress who has as much star quality and acting ability as Moon Geun-young and one whose acting is not limited to a melodrama. She has weathered through her sudden surge in popularity Instead of getting swept away by it and has become someone in her twenties determining her own future.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Senior Reporter : Kang Myoung-Seok two@

Editor : Lee Ji-Hye seven@, Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...043019050528352

Guest serena98

Seriously that movie is like a joke to me..i am not looking forward to it anymore..

Like Mona said, he has other things to think about now..

Ruffie, congratz sis..bila bertunang..? waah senyap2 aje! Anyway..congratz!! It's good to hear the awesome news! :)

Hi everyone.. I have not posted here in a very long time... was sort of blue about JDG being taken (I still feel wistful)... :) Ruffluv, I wish you much happiness in your new marriage! I am getting married soon, too.. but we all know all of us will always have a special spot for JDG that will never go away! I'm sure he knows this about his fans, too. :)

Newlywed Jang Dong-gun returns from honeymoon tomorrow

2010050717294913086_2.jpg

Korea's most famous newlywed actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young will be returning home from their honeymoon to Southeast Asia tomorrow, according to Jang's agency.

"Jang and Ko will be returning from Bali around 9 a.m. tomorrow," a source with AM Entertainment told Asia Economic Daily over the phone on Friday.

The couple, who had tied the knot at Seoul's The Shilla hotel on May 2, will be arriving in Seoul after their six-day stay on the Indonesian island and pay a visit to their parents first thing, which is customary for Korea's newlyweds.

The source explained that the actor will be getting ready to shoot Kang Je-gyu's war pic "My Way" whose filming, as recently reported, has been delayed from July to "sometime after October."

When asked whether the couple had any plans to appear in a commercial together, he answered, "nothing has been set yet" but added that Jang will be "sorting out production-related issues for an antipoverty documentary that he has been preparing."

Jang and Ko, long-time friends who had sparked dating rumors ever since they met on the 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song", made headlines last November when they went public with their two-year romance.

The union of Korea's top two stars caused a huge stir among fans and the media, but the two remained private and offered no further details about their relationship during the months leading up to their nuptials.

The couple got married last Sunday in an elaborate wedding ceremony, which was studded with celebrity guests, reporters and fans from around the world. They will settle in their new home in Seoul's Heukseuk-dong area.

Reporter : Park So-yoen muse@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...050717294913086

Guest ruffluv

for once Mrs. Jang looked nice and matching with Oppa in her denim jacket... it's time you compliment your hubby and not outshining him, girl! :)but is it me or they are not so close, physically? newly weds should be a bit sticky, don't you think they are not at all like that?

ahaha....minie sis, what's this? they are married for not even a week and you are trying to spread rumor already??? Let's give them a year before we try to break them up, ok??? :D:D ....but actually, they were 'sticky' at the airport....look at this pic below. I think this was taken after they passed the immigration into the boarding hall, cuz i saw the VOD and DG started to wear his cap after passing the immigration.

07051.jpg

DG@Baidu

Hi everyone.. I have not posted here in a very long time... was sort of blue about JDG being taken (I still feel wistful)... :) Ruffluv, I wish you much happiness in your new marriage! I am getting married soon, too.. but we all know all of us will always have a special spot for JDG that will never go away! I'm sure he knows this about his fans, too. :)

hi serena98...yeah long time no see you here. i know a lot of avid fans whose in MIA mode now eversince that fateful day in November. Love really has a power to shatter one's heart. But yeah, no matter how hurt we are, he'll always have a special corner in our hearts... :rolleyes: Like what Five for Fighting said, he puts the beautiful in life...... :rolleyes:

Thanx girls (Kak fida, minie, urika, serena) for those marriage wishes for me. I'm kinda nervous actually... :D Wishing minie and serena to have a happy marriage too soon... ;) . Kak fida, dah lama dah bertunang...nak masok 3 tahun dah...i guess i was waiting for DG to get married first so that i won't have any regrets....haha... :lol:

Guest ruffluv

this morning, arriving back to Korea from Bali honeymoon. A very short honeymoon indeed. She does look preggy this time. Wonder what kind of pictures will the media bring us after this...how about pictures of them brushing teeth together at their new home???

y140805.jpg

y120805f.jpg

y130805.jpg

y210805.jpg

y240805.jpg

y230805.jpg

y220805.jpg

y20805.jpg

y10805.jpg

y30805.jpg

y40805.jpg

y60805.jpg

y70805.jpg

y310905.jpg

y300905.jpg

y290905.jpg

y280905.jpg

y110805.jpg

y150805.jpg

y160805.jpg

y170805.jpg

y180805.jpg

y190805.jpg

y200805.jpg

y100805.jpg

y260805.jpg

source: on pix

credits: Yahoo Korea, JDG bar @ Baidu, krdrama.com

How a Celebrity Couple Is a Living Fashion Advertisement

2010051000812_0.jpg

After a week-long honeymoon in Bali, Korea's starriest couple Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young returned on Saturday looking as fashionable as ever. Jang appeared especially stylish, dressed nearly head to toe in clothes from a single designer, just as he did when he flew out last week.

When they left for Bali on May 3, Jang showed a strong attachment to Lanvin, looking casual in a Lanvin jacket and sneakers. When he returned on Saturday his preferred brand was Dolce & Gabbana. With the exception of shoes from Ash to match Ko's, Jang wore a hunting cap, leather shirt and trousers from the Italian brand.

When it comes to fashion, Jang and Ko have immense advertising power. The items they wear quickly become the talk of the town as netizens pore over their photos and identify the brands they wear. A bag that Ko held when the couple traveled to Hawaii in January soon became a "must-have" among the fashion conscious.

It may be Jang's style to wear a single brand each day, but the result is an enormous advertising effect for that particular brand. As the major Internet portals covered the couple's arrival on Saturday, the brand he was wearing received nationwide media exposure without having spent a penny. Even after Saturday, the couple's fashions are still being spread online among fashion-minded netizens.

englishnews@chosun.com / May 10, 2010 11:10 KST

Credit : chosun ilbo

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...0051000924.html

Guest miniejungle

ah... thanks willenette for posting that fashion article... i was about to comment on his fashion style! :)

actually I kinda like her denim jacket when they left for Bali - and the Ash shoes too... wondering where to buy them here in Sydney. The bag is from Balenciaga. As for Oppa, he always looks good and comfortable, no matter what brand that is... more smart casual style for him!

ruff... heheh... i didn't try to break it, just commented on what i saw... ok so they refrained from showing their affection in public huh? :P

*** Wow, the honeymoon is so fast then he starts to work again though, he doesn't really need the money but he spent too much for the wedding. He's a great actor & I'm sure he won't forget acting. :lol::D

Jang Dong Gun to focus on acting

100509_jangdonggunacting_main.jpg

On May 2nd, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young finally tied the knot after holding a spectacular and epic wedding ceremony. The couple has just returned from their honeymoon and it’s been revealed that Jang Dong Gun is already jumping right back into work.

The newly wed couple went to Bali, Indonesia for their honeymoon and returned to Korea on the 8th. And although you’d think that the two would be spending some quality time together at home, Jang Dong Gun is already working on his comeback.

The moment the two returned from Korea, it was revealed that Jang Dong Gun already began filming for a CF. Talk about fast! But that’s not all as he’s also begun production on a new film called My Way.

Looks like the honeymoon was enough alone time with the ole ball and chain as he says that he’s ready to focus on his acting career again.

Source : allkpop

2010 Asian's Hottest Men

2010-Hottest-Men-HEADER-300x268.jpg

The latest polls are out and we are ready to bring you the scoop on who came in the running for the hottest man in Asia! Perhaps you will be surprised to see that many of your favorite idols, actors, and athletes clinched quite a good spot on the list!

We start with #68 which went to the cute actor Park HaeJin. The 67th spot went to Kim DongWook, you may remember him as the cutie in MBC’s The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince or in KBS2’s Partner. 66th place went to South Korean swimmer and national swim team-member Park TaeHwan. Actor HyunBin comes in at #64, but sorry girls, he’s already taken by actress Song HyeKyo! Super Junior’s own, Lee DongHae clinches a spot for himself right before HyunBin at #63.

Moving onto the cuties who ranked in the 50s. At #54 we have actor Chun JungMyung who is currently starring in KBS2’s Cinderlla’s Sister. Actor Kim Bum is directly in front of him at #53. The 51st place goes to volleyball player Moon SungMin

Super Junior’s Lee SungMin starts off the list for the men ranked in the 40s section at #47. Above him, at #45, is actor and model Yoo SeungHo. The 43rd spot is taken by actor Jang GeunSuk, who you may remember from his recent role in SBS’s You’re Beautiful. At #42 is actor, singer, and model Ji HyunWoo. Number 41 is given to badminton player Lee YongDae while #40 goes to actor and model Joo JiHoon who you may know as the prince in MBC’s Goong.

The 39th and 38th spots are reserved for the DongGun’s. Number 39 goes to Jang DongGun while #38 goes to Lee DongGun. Shinhwa’s Lee MinWoo comes in next at #38. The next spot, goes to his band mate Shin HyeSung. He is beaten by actor and model Kang DongWon who comes in at #33. H.O.T’s dancing machine, Jang WooHyuk is #32. ChangMin tops the 30s section at #30.

The 20s section is started off by Super Junior’s Kim KiBum at #29 and he is beaten by DBSK’s Mickey YooChun who is at #28. At #26 is soccer player Choi SungKuk. Super Junior’s dancing machine EunHyuk comes in at #25 while 2PM’s NickKhun secures a spot for himself at #23. Another Super Junior cutie, RyeoWook is at #22 on the list. He is, however, beaten by sexy actor Song SeunHeon who gets the 21st spot and Shinhwa’s JunJin is at #20.

At #19 we have multi-talented entertainer Rain, also known as Bi. H.O.T’s leader Moon HeeJun is directly before him at #18. Another idol, this tme SS501’s leader, Kim HyunJoong is at #17. His co-star from Boys Before Flowers, Lee MinHo, comes in at #16. Another idol group leader, this time DBSK’s leader, Yunho, is at #14. Super Junior’s members claim the 13th, 12th, and 11th spots for themselves. Number 13 goes to leader LeeTeuk, #12 belongs to maknae KyunHyun, and #11 is Choi Siwon.

Now for the top 10! The 9th spot goes to another H.O.T. member, KangTa. Directly above him at #8 is actor and model Jung IlWoo. Super Junior’s Chinese member, HanGeng is at #5. The 4th spot belongs to actor Bae YongJun who you may remember from his most recent role in MBC’s The Legend. 3rd is actor Lee JunKi who recently entered the army in order to fulfill his mandatory national service. The 2nd spot is given to Super Junior’s diva Kim HeeChul. Now, finally, the very 1st spot is given to…drum-roll please! Congratulations to DBSK’s JaeJoong!

So, readers, who is your number one hottest man?

Source: Baidu +supershinee.BS, Kpoplive,com (http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/05/08/2010s-hottest-men/)

Translation: one_love@sj-world.net + ode

May 13, 2010

Early arrival for Jang-Ko baby?

Talk of the town

12210820.jpg

Celebrity couple Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young, who returned from their honeymoon to Bali on May 8, could become parents earlier than expected.

According to an article in the newspaper Ilgan Sports on May 11, Ko is expected to give birth in mid-October, not in November as previously announced.

The newspaper reported that calculations of the November due date were based on a press release dated March 22 that was released by Jang’s management company, AM Entertainment. The press release said that Ko was in her third month of her pregnancy.

The newspaper says, however, that Ko is now about five months into the pregnancy and that both mother and fetus are healthy.

The couple was married on May 2 in Seoul.

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2920357

Guest TY_KSW

May 13, 2010

Talk of the town

The newspaper says, however, that Ko is now about five months into the pregnancy and that both mother and fetus are healthy.

The couple was married on May 2 in Seoul.

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2920357

Lying and lying whole, tsk tsk <_<

firstly, the man said that he was so alone for years that he may get marriage whoever made a night call..

then he announced they are in love for 2 years

then they announced she got 3month-pregnant

now, she actually was 5 month-pregnant..

Dun understand, why it should be lied?

i try to ignore all.... its better.. ;)

firstly, the man said that he was so alone for years that he may get marriage whoever made a night call..

then he announced they are in love for 2 years

Hi TY, hahaha - ouch - poor TY - more patience for the sake of your love - :D:lol::P

Guest miniejungle

sriously that's what makes all of us Jangers deserted the thread. if he comes clean with us, we wouldn't have said a word. why more and more lies along the way? what for Oppa?

Mona, i think DG and your other man exchanged notes. Their stories are almost identical, hahahha :)

Guest ruffluv

According to an article in the newspaper Ilgan Sports on May 11, Ko is expected to give birth in mid-October, not in November as previously announced.

The newspaper reported that calculations of the November due date were based on a press release dated March April 22 that was released by Jang’s management company, AM Entertainment. The press release said that Ko was in her third month of her pregnancy.

Female human being is pregnant usually for 9 months and 10 days. If she is expected to due labor in mid-october as in the article above, substract mid-october with 9 months and 10 days, you get 5th January (they were in Hawaii at that time), then add 5th January with 3 months you get 5th April. So i don't think there's any lie in his April 22 press statement. She was 3 months pregnant at that time. I have no idea how the newspaper came out with the '5 months pregnancy' yet at the same time said she's due in mid-october. Contradictive points. If they are really so eager to know the precise date for everything, i think they'll need to ask KSY for her LMP (last menstrual period) first.

firstly, the man said that he was so alone for years that he may get marriage whoever made a night call..then he announced they are in love for 2 years

mona, obviously you haven't read my previous post on this matter. It was not him who said he'll marry whoever who call him that night, it was his good friend, Kim Min Jong.

Oh...i just don't know why i bother to explain all these. It's not like anybody cares anymore.

Dong Gun for SKT World Cup Campaign..he looks so young here, it's like a dream he's gonna be a father soon..

1305i.jpg

SKT/Yahoo Korea

Guest TY_KSW

sriously that's what makes all of us Jangers deserted the thread. if he comes clean with us, we wouldn't have said a word. why more and more lies along the way? what for Oppa?

Mona, i think DG and your other man exchanged notes. Their stories are almost identical, hahahha :)

hahhah, they both are just same at term of the bride's pregnancy! 2 brides got same 5-month ^^