Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

“Arthdal Chronicles” Part 3 Sees Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode + “Mother Of Mine” Achieves Its Highest Viewership Yet

b6837bde0cd64a62bccbb859680681c5.jpeg?s=

Viewership ratings for KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” have soared to a new all-time high!

According to Nielsen Korea, the September 8 episode of “Mother of Mine” scored average ratings of 29.0 percent and 34.3 percent nationwide, breaking its own personal record of 33.7 percent to mark the drama’s highest viewership ratings yet.

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles,” which aired the second episode of Part 3 on September 8, also enjoyed an increase in its ratings from the night before. The latest episode of the drama scored an average viewership rating of 7.2 percent, while the Part 3 premiere scored an average rating of 6.1 percent on September 7.

Finally, OCN’s “Strangers from Hell” scored an average rating of 3.1 percent nationwide, marking a slight decrease in its viewership from the previous night.

credit : soompi news

‘Arthdal Chronicles’ begins final run, hopes for rebound

The final third part of the “Arthdal Chronicles” began its run on tvN last weekend.

Following the end of the fantasy-romance drama “Hotel Del Luna,” “Arthdal Chronicles,” divided into three parts, has started to air its last segment.

20190908000065_0.jpg
Poster image for “Arthdal Chronicles” (CJ ENM)

Billed to be a blockbuster fantasy drama, the series features big-name stars, such as Song Joong-ki, Jang Dong-gun, Kim Ji-won and Kim Ok-bin, as the main cast.

Set in a mythical land called Arth in the early Bronze Age, more than 2,000 years before Christ, the series depicts a power struggle for the throne.

In the previous episodes, the tribe of Wahan were denied human dignity, kept as slaves in Arth. It was finally discovered that the people of Wahan and Arth originate from the same bloodline.

Part 3, titled “Arth, Prelude to All the Legends” will reveal who will be victorious in the struggle to ascend as leader of Arth. The four main characters, each played Song, Jang Dong-gun, Kim Ji-won and Kim Ok-bin, all have a claim to the throne based on their bloodline.

Despite a mega production budget, the viewership ratings for the past two parts have failed to meet market expectations with the average viewership ratings ranging between 5.8 percent to 6.8 percent. The third part has kicked off at 6.1 percent.

The drama has four more episodes left to air. It airs every weekend on tvN at 9 p.m.

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 2-8, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Historical fantasy Arthdal Chronicles returned to finish its run and came out with 6.1 percent.

Saturday, Sep. 7      
Mother of Mine 97 KBS 28.4%
Mother of Mine 98 KBS 32.3%
Golden Garden 29 MBC 5.0%
Golden Garden 30 MBC 8.3%
Golden Garden 31 MBC 8.5%
Golden Garden 32 MBC 9.5%
Doctor John 31 SBS 6.7%
Doctor John 32 SBS 10.2%
Be Melodramatic 10 JTBC 1.8%
Hell Is Other People 3 OCN 3.2%
Arthdal Chronicles 13 tvN 6.1%
Sunday, Sep. 8      
Mother of Mine 99 KBS 29.0%
Mother of Mine 100 KBS 34.3%
Hell Is Other People 4 OCN 3.1%
Arthdal Chronicles 14 tvN  7.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-2-8-2019/

*** I’m lost with the newly introduced tribes in the drama and really made me confused to the whole storyline. I'm having a hard time making out what's happening. <_<The drama has only few EPs left to wrap-up. I guess there are surprises to make the show end with an impact.The expectations from this drama was too sky high so, it was bound to disappoint. But, I like how it's being different. The acting kept me engaged & interested.

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 9-15, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

The weekend lineup, ratings went down for everything — even the popular Arthdal Chronicles. Sorry, dramaland, but it looks like folks can’t be tuning in during the holidays!

Saturday, Sep. 14      
Mother of Mine 101 KBS 27.0%
Mother of Mine 102 KBS 30.0%
Golden Garden 33 MBC 3.6%
Golden Garden 34 MBC 7.6%
Golden Garden 35 MBC 7.5%
Golden Garden 36 MBC 8.3%
Be Melodramatic 12 JTBC 1.3%
Hell Is Other People OCN
Arthdal Chronicles 15 tvN 4.8%
Sunday, Sep. 15      
Mother of Mine 103 KBS 30.7%
Mother of Mine 104 KBS 34.7%
Hell Is Other People OCN
Arthdal Chronicles 16 tvN 6.9%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-9-15-2019/

when tagon met taealha

201909141664338249_16241003294170860855.

Arthdal Chronicles should just be called Tagon Chronicles because it sure feels like it. He and Taealha are totally ruling the show. Or should I say Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ok Bin are (literally) bleeding charisma, leaving their younger co-stars trailing in their bloody wake and biting the dust.

Taealha should have drawn her sword and wielded her dagger earlier because Kim Ok Bin wae just amazingly bad-richard simmons in the fight scene in Episode 15. She trained religiously for The Villainess and it is quite apparent her body remembers. Muscle memory and sheer composure.

Jang Dong Gun wasn’t too far behind, Tagon’s fight scene equally brutal. He and Taealha make the best antiheroes ever and the most awesome antiheroic screen couple ever. Eun Seom is still stuck on some deserted forest while all Tan Ya did was to stuff Sa Ya in a cupboard and swop wardrobe, from an ugly tight white gown to a shapeless white robe, during the episode. San Ya only cares about getting cosy with Tan Ya. Yeah, the adults are doing all the hard work while the kids get to play. Writer-nim…whae yo????

It will be laughable if Eun Seom and Tan Ya defeat Tagon and Taealha0 by their own hands and means. Probably Sa Ya will lend a hand but will be killed off together with his glorious adoptive parents. I guess the remaining Neanthals will descend upon Arthdal and help Eun Seom to the throne. They do have an axe to grind with Tagon since he led the campaign to exterminate the Neanthals from the face of the earth. They are the only ones who can physically defeat Tagon anyhow.

Still don’t get why the writer left all the excitement to the last six episodes and really, Eun Seom never figured much in the narrative.

He has been enslaved by different tribes since Day One and Tan Ya just keeps mumbling she is going to save Eun Seom. Duh and Urgh.

I shall just watch for Tagon and Taealha…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/09/15/when-tagon-met-taealha/

Update 2nd Week l 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On September 2019

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

1st Week of September (Release on Sept. 9)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Hell is Other People

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “Doctor John”

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- “Class of Lies

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “The Great Show”

most talked about actors, most talked dramas, kdramas most talked

2nd Week of September (Release on Sept. 16)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Arthdal Chronicles

3- “Be Melodramatic

4- “Hell is Other People

5- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

6– “Mother of Mine”

7- “Vagabond

8- “The Great Show”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

-Actors-

1- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

2- Park JiHoon – “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

3- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

4- Jang DongGun – “Arthdal Chronicles

5- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

6- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

7- Suzy – “Vagabond

8- Lee SeungGi – “Vagabond

9- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

10- Kim JiWon – “Arthdal Chronicles

Watch: “Arthdal Chronicles” Cast Shows The Relaxed Side Of Rehearsing Intense Scenes

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” released another behind-the-scenes video from filming!

The video starts with Kim Ji Won filming the scene in which her character, Tanya, gives a grand speech. At the end, Jo Sung Ha (who plays Hae Mihol) comes running up the stairs to greet her, as well as Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun, and especially Kim Ok Bin (who plays his daughter in the show).

The video cuts to the cast and crew filming the scene in which Eun Seom is tied to a raft and set adrift in the river. Despite the physically gruelling nature of the scene, Song Joong Ki remains professional throughout, checking the monitors after each shot and asking the production staff questions about timing. In one cute encounter, he complains to a staff member that the sun is too bright and they hold up a tiny leaf in front of his face to “shield” his eyes.

Although Jang Dong Gun (who plays Tagon) displayed great action prowess during the scene in which he fights off numerous assassins, the video shows the many rehearsals it took to get each shot right. On several occasions, Jang Dong Gun freezes up and forgets which move he’s supposed to do next. In the end, however, he’s able to complete the scenes successfully.

Rehearsals for the scene in which Eun Seom and Ipsaeng (played by Kim Sung Cheol) are rescued by the Myo clan have a more relaxed vibe. Everyone is dressed in modern black parkas over their costumes and go through the motions just to have an idea of what their characters will be doing in each scene. For example, in a rehearsal for a shot in which they run away, Song Joong Ki climbs over the fence slowly and gives a smile to the camera.

Check out the clip below!

credit : soompi news

“Arthdal Chronicles” Cast Thanks Viewers In Final Goodbyes As Drama Comes To An End

29dc77b621dc48408205b8cddf30e1bc.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Arthdal Chronicles” shared their thoughts as the drama came to an end.

“Arthdal Chronicles” tells the story of heroes who write their own legends in the mythical land of Arth. The drama was composed of three parts, each of which contained six episodes. “Part 1: Children of Prophecy” and “Part 2: Turning Sky, Rising Ground” aired earlier this summer, and the final episode of “Part 3: Arth, The Prelude to All Legends” aired on September 22.

Jang Dong Gun, who showed off his excellent acting skills by portraying the charismatic Ta Gon, shared, “The character Ta Gon was very different from the roles I’ve taken so far, so there were many difficulties, but I did my best to work hard. It’s hard to believe that ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ is over. It was an honor to participate in a great work with good people, and I had a great time.”

For Song Joong Ki, who played both Saya and Eun Seom, it was his first time playing a double role in a drama. He commented,

“Although there were some difficulties in playing a double role for the first time, it was fun. I was greedier than ever because the vast and deep story was so fascinating.” He then sincerely thanked the director, writers, and production crew for their hard work and also expressed his gratefulness to the viewers for watching the drama.

Kim Ji Won, who played Tanya, a shaman of the Wahan Tribe and a true descendant of the gods of Arth, said, “It feels surreal [that the drama has come to an end] when I remember the many hours that we spent filming with ups and downs for more than eight months.

It was a great honor to work with great actors, writers, and director. Just as characters change as they learn over time, ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ was a drama that gave me new experiences and lessons. I want to thank the viewers for waiting so long and for being with us.”

Kim Ok Bin took on the role of Ta Gon’s lover Taealha. She shared, “I was very attached to all of the staff, including the director, writers, and actors. We worked hard together, so it feels both sad and bittersweet that I won’t be able to see them anymore. I really want to say thank you to the viewers for their support and love over a long period of time.”

jang-dong-geun-song-joong-ki-kim-ji-won-

The production crew also thanked the cast, crew, and viewers and asked the viewers to watch the the drama until the end.

The final episode of “Arthdal Chronicles” aired on September 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

“Arthdal Chronicles” Addresses Possibility Of Return With 2nd Season

412914e3827148aa9766058fd2d02feb.jpeg?s=

With the ending of tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” hinting at a second season, the drama has released an official statement on the matter.

A source from the drama stated on September 23, “From its inception, ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ was planned out as a drama with many seasons. The staff would definitely like to move forward with a second season. The end credits clip in episode 18 reflected that desire.”

They added, “However, a second season is not possible just with the desire of the staff, there must also be support from viewers. We will look over various factors and make a final decision soon. We will do our best so that we can move ahead with a second season.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” is an epic fantasy drama that tells the story of people in the mythical land of Arth who go on to write legends as heroes. The main cast included Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin, and the drama aired its final episode on September 22.

Would you be excited for a second season of “Arthdal Chronicles”?

Source (1) / soompi news

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 16-22, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 21      
Mother of Mine 105 KBS 28.4%
Mother of Mine 106 KBS 33.2%
Golden Garden 37 MBC 6.0%
Golden Garden 38 MBC 8.8%
Golden Garden 39 MBC 8.3%
Golden Garden 40 MBC 9.1%
Vagabond 2 SBS 10.3%
Be Melodramatic 14 JTBC 1.3%
Hell Is Other People 5 OCN 2.2%
Arthdal Chronicles 17 tvN 6.4%
Sunday, Sep. 22      
Mother of Mine 107 KBS 33.2%
Mother of Mine 108 KBS 35.9%
Hell Is Other People 6 OCN 3.4%
Arthdal Chronicles 18 tvN 7.4%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-16-22-2019/

*** Fans took to the Internet speculating about the drama to have a second season. tvN responded with a statement saying that they were considering having another season. They mentioned that this had been in consideration from the beginning of production and that they were planning on issuing a decision soon. The news comes as a bit of a surprise to me since the drama has had weak ratings. It was the top of its timeslot, but weak overall and not much different than when it started. :P I wonder if the possibility is high, though.

19 Unanswered Questions Of The Final Episode Of “Arthdal Chronicles”

Have you watched the final episode of “Arthdal Chronicles“? The epic drama came to an end … well or not! If you have yet to watch the final episode, be aware of spoilers.

The end of part 3 is official but the story is far from the end. Viewers are left with many unanswered questions after the final episode and short animation. We have listed down 19 questions that need answers.

Fans are waiting for the next season as soon as possible to have all the answers needed. Let us know in the comment what are your questions and what do you think would happen in the (possible) new season.

1- How will the war start and end?

Spoiler
arthdal chronicles final, arthdal chronicles end, arthdal chronicles questions, arthdal chronicles drama

TaGon announced the war of the new country Arthdal with the Ago Tribes (with EunSeom for leader). He wants to conquer the East. How will they start the war, who will fight, and who will win?

2- How will TanYa and EunSeom finally meet? Will there be any romance?

Spilt since the beginning of the drama, will “the dream of Wahan people” EunSeom finally reunite with the woman he likes TanYa? They will most probably meet but how? Now that thing significantly changed for both, can they love each other like in the past?

Will SaYa allow their meeting? SaYa wants TanYa and is aware of her feelings for his twin brother. There are some chances that he tried to stop their reunion.

3- What deal Tae AlHa made with Asa SaKan? How will she collaborate with the White Mountain Clan? How will Tae Alha avenge her father’s death?

arthdal chronicles final, arthdal chronicles end, arthdal chronicles questions, arthdal chronicles drama

In the last episode, Tae AlHa met the old Asa SaKan and asked for a deal with her however viewers don’t know the terms of that secret agreement. Moreover, people from the White Mountain Clan gave allegiance to the queen and viewers are curious about how they will collaborate. Lastly, she will avenge the death of her father but we don’t know exactly how.

4- How will TaGon & Tae AlHa’s baby grow? Will it become the heir of Arthdal instead of SaYa?

In the new kingdom, TaGon and Tae AlHa are waiting for a baby and that is the center of curiosity. Especially if that baby came to steal the heir position from SaYa, things will get complex.

5- Will SaYa find out about his birth family? How will he meet his twin brother EunSeom?

SaYa finally discovered that he has a twin (or his benetbeot) and that he is the one that supposedly killed SaNung. He also understood that he is the one that TanYa’s love, EunSeom. That is a huge shock for SaYa.

He will probably understand that his dreams about TanYa were through EunSeom. If he wants to keep TanYa on his side, he will have to try hard. Moreover, we can’t help but wonder about the twins’ encounter.

6- Will NunByeol survive the surgery and become a full neantal? Will she kill TaGon?

NunByeol asked her sister to make her become again a neantal, however, the surgery is risky. Will she survive? Will the two sisters manage to kill TaGon?

7- Where did the other neantals go? Will they join in the battle? Will the neantals start a new generation?

Rottip and Yiseuroobeu are the only two male neantals -known- left. But they are nowhere to be seen, where are they and will they join the battle?

To start a new neantal generation, they need NunByeol, the only female neantal left but will they start a new generation?

8- Why is YangCha masked? What is his secret? 

Since the first episodes of the drama, many have been talking about the mysterious masked YangCha. He can’t talk because he is punished but the reason why is still unknown at the end of part 3.

He even got more spotlight by staying next to TanYa and psychologically talking with her that we could have thought it was gonna be revealed soon.

9-  Will MungTae be shamed for betraying some WaHan people?

MungTae has betrayed some members of the WaHan people and that includes EunSeom. He preferred to betray to not became a slave or to die. However, none of the WaHan people that stayed on Arthdal know about this fact.

He is scared about the survivors that will come back to Arthdal. Will he be killed? Will the WaHan people forgive him?

10- Will TanYa’s father finds out bronze’s secret? Is he the one that made the sword out of pure steel?

The king and the queen are now rivals too. The secret of the bronze is in the middle of the issue. Will TaGon find the secret?

Tae AlHa also introduced a sword made out of pure steel, is TanYa’s father the creator? Which side will he take?

11- Will TanYa liberate the (child) slaves?

TanYa is seen paying special attention to the child slaves and gave them hope and comfort. Will she find a way to free them?

12- Will people know that TaGon is an Igutu? How will people react?

This issue has been at the center, what if people get to know that TaGon is an Igutu? Will that happen and how will people react?

13- How will Tagon’s spy Red Claw in Ago Tribe impact the story?

The spy named Red Claw is seen sending a letter to TaGon with an eagle at the end of the final episode. She is part of the Ago Tribe. She will most likely have a huge impact on the plot but what could it be?

14- If TanYa is the bell, EunSeom is the knife and SaYa the mirror … what will happen when they meet?

The whole story of the bell, knife, and mirror is completely incomplete. What will happen when the three meet?

15- Who is the person that Karika found by the river/lake?

In the animation, Karika is seen running on the beach and there is a half-dead body by the lake/river. Who could that be? A new character?

16- What will happen to the captured WaHan people by SaYa?

SaYa threatened MuBaek. He captured the WaHan people and promised he will free them if he got the information he wanted.

MuBaek did reveal information about EunSeom but will SaYa free the WaHan people?

17- How will MuBaek deal with the new change in the hierarchy? Who will he believe and support?

MuBaek might change his alliances in the future. He is looking forward to EunSeom who is the enemy of TaGon. Who will he choose to follow? Will SaYa kill him because he knows too much?

18- How the divine horse Kanmoreu will come back in the story?

In part 1, the story of the divine horse Kanmoreu was quite long for the horse only to appear in a few episodes. How will it come back in the story and who will be the one riding it?

19- Who was TaGon’s mother?

Many are curious about TaGon’s neantal mother identity. She is no longer part of this world but it would still be a piece of interesting information.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/19-unanswered-questions-of-the-final-episode-of-arthdal-chronicles/

Spoiler

Have You Watch “Arthdal Chronicles” Official Animation Teasing Part 4?

If you watch “Arthdal Chronicles” on Netflix, you might have missed the animation teasing the content of a part 4.

In Korea, at the end of episode 18 (the final episode of part 3) there was an extra video after the crew pictures that was not on Netflix.

This video is about what will happen in the future of the drama including the war of Arthdal and the East/Ago tribe, EunSeom-Tanya encounter, EunSeom-Saya meeting, Tae AlHa’s baby, and Karika’s finding someone half-dead by the sea.

tvN did not post the integral video that was broadcasted that day. However, you can check the main part below.

Many are asking for a part 4. Do you also want a new season?

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/have-you-watch-arthdal-chronicles-official-animation-teasing-part-4/

Update 3rd Week l 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On September 2019

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

1st Week of September (Release on Sept. 9)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Hell is Other People

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “Doctor John”

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- “Class of Lies

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “The Great Show”

2nd Week of September (Release on Sept. 16)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Arthdal Chronicles

3- “Be Melodramatic

4- “Hell is Other People

5- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

6– “Mother of Mine”

7- “Vagabond

8- “The Great Show”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

Good Data Corporation

-Actors-

1- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

2- Park JiHoon – “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

3- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

4- Jang DongGun – “Arthdal Chronicles

5- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

6- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

7- Suzy – “Vagabond

8- Lee SeungGi – “Vagabond

9- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

10- Kim JiWon – “Arthdal Chronicles

Good Data Corporation

3rd Week of September (Release on Sept. 23)

-Dramas-

1- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

2- “Vagabond

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “When the Camellia Blooms

5- “Pegasus Market”

6- “Hell is Other People

7- “Be Melodramatic

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Secret Boutique”

10- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

Goo

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-dramas-on-september-2019/

• 2 months later...

*** My heartfelt congratulations, JDG for winning Daesang : Actor of the Year in the 2019 Asia Artist Awards, which were held in Vietnam on November 26. I hope he gains more daesang next year. I feel so proud of him. He deserves many more awards. He is multi talented, beautiful in & out, handsome, powerful and smart. :P As the winner of the Actor of the Year award, Jang Dong Gun stated, “I thank everyone who loved ‘Arthdal Chronicles.’ The drama was a difficult challenge for everyone, and I think this award will provide great comfort. We all have positive sides to ourselves, but we also live with hardships. I would like to encourage you to overcome them without feeling discouraged. Lastly, I thank the Star News staff for providing this opportunity.”  (credit:soompi news) That's so nice what he said. Very humble.....  Well done, JDG!

Photo: T1ny 타이니

Two of my fav big bros #LACMAgala

November 30, 2019

November Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Source: Soompi by E. Cha

Spoiler

November Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from October 29 to November 30.

Spoiler

Lee Young Ae, the star of the new crime thriller “Bring Me Home,” topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 8,046,382. High-ranking phrases in the actress’s keyword analysis included “Bring Me Home,” “age,” and “mom,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “return” and “appear.”

Gong Yoo took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 5,276,458, while Kim Eung Soo followed in third place with a total index of 4,502,991.

Actress Gong Hyo Jin came in at a close fourth with a brand reputation index of 4,309,452, while Lee Jung Jae rounded out the top five with a score of 4,302,448 for November.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ae
2. Gong Yoo
3. Kim Eung Soo
4. Gong Hyo Jin
5. Lee Jung Jae
6. Jo Yeo Jeong
7. Honey Lee
8. Kwon Sang Woo
9. Lee Byung Hun
10. Ma Dong Seok
11. Jo Jin Woong