Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Photo: T1ny 타이니

Two of my fav big bros #LACMAgala

November 30, 2019

November Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Source: Soompi by E. Cha

Spoiler

November Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from October 29 to November 30.

Spoiler

Lee Young Ae, the star of the new crime thriller “Bring Me Home,” topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 8,046,382. High-ranking phrases in the actress’s keyword analysis included “Bring Me Home,” “age,” and “mom,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “return” and “appear.”

Gong Yoo took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 5,276,458, while Kim Eung Soo followed in third place with a total index of 4,502,991.

Actress Gong Hyo Jin came in at a close fourth with a brand reputation index of 4,309,452, while Lee Jung Jae rounded out the top five with a score of 4,302,448 for November.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ae
2. Gong Yoo
3. Kim Eung Soo
4. Gong Hyo Jin
5. Lee Jung Jae
6. Jo Yeo Jeong
7. Honey Lee
8. Kwon Sang Woo
9. Lee Byung Hun
10. Ma Dong Seok
11. Jo Jin Woong
12. Moon So Ri
13. Ha Jung Woo
14. Kim Hye Soo
15. Yoo Jae Myung
16. Heo Sung Tae
17. Oh Jung Se
18. Park Seo Joon
19. Moon Geun Young
20. Hyun Bin
21. Yoon Kye Sang
22. Jeon Hye Jin
23. Kim Hee Ae
24. Lee Sun Gyun
25. Jang Hyuk
26. Son Ye Jin
27. Ryu Jun Yeol
28. Jang Dong Gun
29. Kim Hee Won
30. Kim Nam Gil

Source (1)

12/14 Good to see this trio, photo posted by Lee Byung Hun today.  

BH caption: Good old friends #leejungjae #jangdonggun

December 15, 2019

Actor Lee Byung-hun Posted A Photo With Good Friends Lee Jung-jae And Jang Dong-gun

BY Staff Reporter | KDramaStars

20191214.jpg

Lee Byung-hun posted a black and white photo on his Instagram with the caption "good old friends" on December 14th.

The three actors smiled brightly while Dong-gun makes a playful V sign with his fingers. Lee Byung Hun, Jang Dong Gun and Lee Jung Jae have been friends since the 90s. They are also well-known as three of Korea's most attractive actors.

Meanwhile, Lee Byung-hun is about to release the movie "Ashfall" on the 19th, and Jang Dong-gun will host JTBC's educational program "Jang Dong-gun's Back to the Books." On the other hand, Lee Jung-jae's most recent drama "Chief Of Staff Season 2" just ended last December 10.

*** It was reported that JDG is currently on a family vacation with his wife. According to the report, they have left to Hawaii earlier last week. It was reported that they are enjoying sightseeing and golfing. :lol:

Jang Dong Gun and wife Go So Young reportedly not on speaking terms while on vacation in Hawaii

1578932398-ssi-20200113173458.jpg

Tensions are reportedly cold between Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young due to the recent leakage of texts from Joo Jin Mo's phone. 

The couple is currently on vacation in Hawaii with their children and left for warmer weather at the beginning of last week. However, one netizen has reported on an online community forum that they saw the couple on the plane, stating: "I was surprised to see them sitting in economy class. They were sitting separately. I saw them entering the country and saw that the atmosphere was chilly and that they weren't talking to each other."

Go So Young has currently turned off commenting on her SNS platforms and hasn't uploaded anything in the past three days. Her husband Jang Dong Gun was recently implicated in scandal after actor Joo Jin Mo's alleged phone conversations with him were leaked. Although it has not been confirmed, the damage to the actors' reputation has already been established due to their conversation topics alluding to women and prostitution. 

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young married in 2010 and have one son and one daughter. 

source : allkpop

***  It was reported that Jang Dong-gun is confirmed to have returned to South Korea on January 13th from a family vacation in Hawaii but his wife and their two children did not come with him. I read that his agency will be responding harshly to false attacks against his reputation. ^_^

*** Finally.................I was able to watch his drama, "Arthdal Chronicles" & this time watching it continuously, which I didn't do so during airing because of lack of time. I want Saya and Eunseom to meet just as I want Tanya to reunite with Eunseom. I’m left hanging since I still have so many questions. Though this really isn’t my cup of tea kind of genre, this is still worth-watching. Although the series is far from perfect, it has the perfect combination of action, drama, politics, tradition, and culture. I've been waiting for this series since its casting news broke. If you're a fan of Song Joong Ki & Jang Dong Gun, then this series should definitely be on your Netflix watchlist. Viewers with a soft spot for fantasy dramas will also enjoy the show. This is a drama that got better as it went. Everything really takes off in Part 2, and this is where things improved a lot for me. There are a lot of fascinating relationships in the drama. Part 2 also pulls everything together nicely in its last episode to leave us feeling very satisfied with a pretty great cliff-hanger. It gets pretty exciting. The drama as a whole is quite dark too. :lol:

*** I'm happy to know that “Arthdal Chronicles” is confirmed to return with a new season! It aims to begin filming in the second half of this year. I love the drama. I can't wait for this one to start production. The storyline is too good to be left hanging. I'm excited. I loved everything about the first season. I'm wondering if this is a 2021 release date. I have been waiting! :lol: I guess the main cast would reprise their roles.