I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest onenonlikristy

OMG!!! :w00t:

i WISH i was in your position right now!!!! *jealous*

hehehe... but seriously, MAJOR congrats for getting into YG!!!!

oooh!!! when ever you have your first concert you must say a big HI to all teh soompiers!!! =)

lol.. you dun even know me but im still wayyy happy for you!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe i actually read through all the 28 pages!

I'M JUST SO PROUD OF YOU GIRL!

it must feel so great to be coming this close to achieving your dreams.

and your journey is such an inspiration to me and everyone else.

i wish you the very best of luck.

work hard but stay healthy k!

you've got a whole bunch of soompi people cheering for you :D

i dunno why, but after reading the thread, my heart beats really fast lol.

Guest yeahjusmeh

LIZZIE i was reading the yg entertainment thread in the performance section and I heard there is only 4 trainees in there o__o after you get in that will make you the 5th!! woww im soo proud of you! It must have been hard getting in :ph34r: Your such a rolemodel o_o

yah! lizzie unni.

congratulations.

i want to say that you're one of the reaons that im purusing becoming an actress/singer/dancer. i never thought it could happen to me since i dong like in SK, but your accomplishments made me think otherwise. kohmoyo unni. jungmal kohmoyo.

hey, anybody know how old lizzie is? i wanna see how much time ive got! ive always thought i was too old, but maybe not.

anybody know?

thanks soompi-ers. you guys are making my dreams come true for me.

:blush:

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84362

^

I never made that thread! wtheck.. someone must be using my sn or something

I got a PM from a soompier who sent me the link and I saw that thread.. what the..

Im not even allowed to post clips of me singing or dancing so dont think that I posted that

I dont even know whos singing that is.. wtheckk so confused.. if anyone can figure out who sang

it then tell me please! Im really frustrated right now.. and ill try to find who hacked my account

anyway

Im in korea, my first real day! thanks for all the support up until now.. im so excited heh~

Training begins on the 27th of this month..

merry christmas everyone!

LIZZIE i was reading the yg entertainment thread in the performance section and I heard there is only 4 trainees in there o__o after you get in that will make you the 5th!! woww im soo proud of you! It must have been hard getting in :ph34r: Your such a rolemodel o_o

HAHAHAHHA thats what i was thinking too!

i was like PSHHHAWW well that makes FIVE NOW ;D<333. haha.

^

I got a PM from a soompier who sent me the link and I saw that thread.. what the..

Im not even allowed to post clips of me singing or dancing so dont think that I posted that

I dont even know whos singing that is.. wtheckk so confused.. if anyone can figure out who sang

it then tell me please! Im really frustrated right now.. and ill try to find who hacked my account

anyway

Im in korea, my first real day! thanks for all the support up until now.. im so excited heh~

hey lizzie. want me to PM the people that posted comments on that thread to tell them that it's not you?

haha it's 1:23 PM over there right? ^^ having fun?

OMG 27TH!??!?! O.O!! wow!!

2 days after christmas, yo!

and oh shoot :X remember how i told you im going to write a really long message?

=.= being the lazy butt that i am, i havent done it yet >>;;;

i will, though, i promise!! haha. i started on it but i have to fix it because youre in korea right now [originally was going to send it before you got to korea].

and im going to PM you something. hopefully you'll answer keke.

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

HAHAHAHHA thats what i was thinking too!

i was like PSHHHAWW well that makes FIVE NOW ;D<333. haha.

hey lizzie. want me to PM the people that posted comments on that thread to tell them that it's not you?

haha it's 1:23 PM over there right? ^^ having fun?

OMG 27TH!??!?! O.O!! wow!!

2 days after christmas, yo!

and oh shoot :X remember how i told you im going to write a really long message?

=.= being the lazy butt that i am, i havent done it yet >>;;;

i will, though, i promise!! haha. i started on it but i have to fix it because youre in korea right now [originally was going to send it before you got to korea].

and im going to PM you something. hopefully you'll answer keke.

You dont have to if you dont want to, but if you can that would mean so much to me<33

I just dont know how that happened~ rawr I seriously want to find out who used my sn

Aww jane heh~ Ill be waiting for your long message!

Ill send you my address in email! no PM because im scared

someone is on my account! If you can send me your address..like I said

to julie yesterday I want to send my fantastic four group bb's first album as a

christmas gift from mr. yg aha I havent met him yet but im suppose to be

meeting him soon..

ill tell you everything on email<3

^

anyway

unni, how old are you? im always afraid im too old or something, but i dont know.

im 14. is that too old to join YG or something? well lots of luck on your first day!!!

Guest MzLauraa

unni, how old are you? im always afraid im too old or something, but i dont know.

im 14. is that too old to join YG or something? well lots of luck on your first day!!!

lol if 14 is old then lizzie would be older. Actually 14 is a good age to start auditioning, you would be really young

Oh and Lizzie is 15 ..she auditioned when she was 13 or 14 I think? Its not old at all ..

Im like way older then 15 and I think my age is oldd ahaha :ph34r: yet I still want to audition..

--

LIZZIE I saw that thread too and I was like.. "that does not sound like Lizzie" and I started to get angry because someone used your account

hopefully they know its not you because you would never post a clip here ..I know that.

Guest tokyollvogue

im not pointing fingers but uhm...if this girl really did what she did (since we don't know if she did or not) , messed up. you just don't do that. performer to performer...way to have no respect whatsoever.

here's the direct link of the girl who posted up "lizzie's " vocals.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96348

...it's a pretty direct match up, im not really sure who to send this info. to but i'm sure PM-ing a mod about it could be good.

Guest MzLauraa

I AM SUPER CONFUSE, Lizzie are you with an a American record lable or Korean.

She's in a korean label. She was in brothers entertainment though which is in america.

tokyollvogue: yeah I find that wrong what that girl did.. (if she did it) I would have been pretty mad if I saw my account with someone else's voice. And seeing people's critisism thinking its me whos really singing it. I mean Lizzie is going to be training with Yg soon.. thats a pretty hard company to get in and even though the voice was pretty decent it isnt Yg material.. and if lizzie sang it.. she wouldnt be in Yg (IMO)

Ive been to a perf of hers when she was still in bros. And she sang so powerfully and different then the clip that was used with her account. "as time goes by" I video taped it when she was in NY.. if I get permission Ill tell you guys to PM me for it. You'll definetly get goosebumps..

anyway I hope people realize that it wasnt lizzie and everything gets cleared up.

Guest rockydonnatelli

She's in a korean label. She was in brothers entertainment though which is in america.

Oh, That is so cool, so she is in Yg right?

lol if 14 is old then lizzie would be older. Actually 14 is a good age to start auditioning, you would be really young

Oh and Lizzie is 15 ..she auditioned when she was 13 or 14 I think? Its not old at all ..

Im like way older then 15 and I think my age is oldd ahaha :ph34r: yet I still want to audition..

--

LIZZIE I saw that thread too and I was like.. "that does not sound like Lizzie" and I started to get angry because someone used your account

hopefully they know its not you because you would never post a clip here ..I know that.

alright awesome. because in america and stuff, everyone started out when they were like 5 and i always thought i was too old.

but in korea, everyone starts off at 13-16 and stuff. so i feel better. :sweatingbullets: thanks.

but i dont have a lot of experience, oh well. better get cracking on practicing.

Guest delici0usbh

^

anyway

aw poor unni... its ok~ i'm sure ppl will find out soon its not u...

anyways unni ahh ur finally in korea ^_^ weeee =]

congrats <3

Archived