Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Wah!!!! so many dashing pics of BH. :w00t:

Only the eldest sister from EHAS was missing then.

It wud be nice to get a better-angled and clearer pic of all the guests.

How come there's only 1-2 group pic unlike previous celebrity wedding pics we've seen?

I was surprised that the beautiful & sekshi Hwang Bo is the bouquet-recipient.

Didnt know she was close friends with STY. I hope she gets married soon too.*JoongBo hwaiting!*

And, of corz, what wud make me happy is to see Bh be the groom next.

But, knowing his commitments up to next year, it's like asking for the moon and the stars. :rolleyes:

rubie sis, happy Eid-ul Fitr observance and celebration! Have a good one!

This reminds me of Minchul singing on his wedding night scene in BD. :P:lol::lol:

Yupyup! That's it! :w00t: I can't believe I forgot that! Definitely remember that BH had sang to his ladylove, just can't put my finger on which one :sweatingbullets: .. it was actually Minchul. :wub:

Thanks Ching for the cool clips.

rubie sis, happy Eid-ul Fitr observance and celebration! Have a good one!

Thanks Ella for the warm wishes.. :blush: I'm always a bit behind in catching up with stuff.. blurr blurr. And always thinking of the thread and news of BH especially. See.. even forgotten about the important scenes in BD. :lol:

13th PIFF updates - GUEST LISTS

The English site mentions in their news article that BH will be coming to PIFF, presumably for GBW stage-greet but the Korean site has yet to put his name in the list.

There's the list of hotel accomodations for all guests attending PIFF. From Korea alone, there will be some 218 guests participating.

However, from BH Entertainment.. only Han Chae Young is confirmed(?) with a place to stay at Hotel Grand. So, HCY is indeed with BH Ent.. right? Anyway.. if BH is truly invited & coming.. he would also booked a place at the same hotel where a lot of other Korean participants are going to stay.

Or maybe.. BH is not staying at any of the hotels. :unsure:

English site

http://www.piff.org/eng/html/information/info_guestlist.asp

Korean site (218 guests-hotel bookings' list)

http://www.piff.org/kor/html/information/info_guestlist.asp

2008-09-27

'The Feast of stars' begins on October 2

Celebrated actors from all over the world gathers at the opening ceremony of the 13th Pusan International Film Festival

The 13th Pusan International Film Festival has announced the actors and actresses who will show up for the upcoming opening ceremony on October 2nd. In this year, rising film stars from across the world will visit Busan, making the festival glorious.

For Korean Actors, Hyun Bin and LEE Bo-young of the closing film <I Am Happy>, AHN Sung-ki, KANG Soo-yeon, PARK Hae-il, KIM Hye-soo, LEE Byung-heon, KONG Hyo-jin, JUNG Jin-young and YE Ji-won has already booked the ticket to Busan.

Juri UENO, who secured a bunch of fans with Japanese serial drama <Nodame Cantabile>, Xiaolu LI, called as one of the four little Empresses of China, Aron YOO from US, actress Moon Bloodgood of Korean extraction, Lun-mei KAWI from Taiwan and Tien-you CHIU from Hong Kong are planning to meet the audience at the festival.

The 13th Pusan International Film Festival, the biggest film festival in Korea that is also gaining its fame for Asia’s representative international film festival, invites 315 films from 60 countries, the largest number of all time. The magnificent festival will start on October 2nd until 10th.

* Korean Actors list for the opening ceremony (in Korean alphabetical order)

- The list is subject to change due to the actor’s schedule.

- There might be other actors who will join the ceremony. The lists will be updated later on.

Soo-yeon Kang Hye-jung Kang Hyo-jin KONG Kang-woo

Kim Nam-gil Kim So-yeon Kim Soo-mi Kim Jung-eun

Kim Jung-hak Kim Jun-sung Kim Hyang-ki Kim Hye-na

Kim Hye-soo Kim Hye-seong Kim Seung-hun Myung Chae-won

Moon Ji-hea Min Sang-myun Park Yong-woo Park Eun-hye

Park Joon-hyung Park Hae-il Park Sung-hyun Baek Taeg-yu

Bong Dong-won Seo Chang-ui Song Chang-ui Song Mi-na

Shin Shin Lee Hyun-joon Shin Ji-ho Shim Nae-sang Ahn Sung-ki

Ahn So-hee Ahn Ji-won Uhm Ji-won Ye Jung-se Oh Ji-ho

O A-in Yu June-sang Yu Eugene Yu-jung Yoon Ji-min

Yoon Jin-seo Yun Ki-woo Lee Da-hui Lee Min-gi LEE Byung-heon

Although it looks like BH is slated to attend the 13th PIFF in 2 days' time, we can't be sure till we really see him.. like at KSW's wedding on Sunday.

Hopefully fans going to PIFF especially the Japanese fans will really get to see him & GBW there.

---

할리우드 한국계배우 대거 참석..부산영화제 빛낼 국내외 별은? (PIFF스타②)

뉴스엔 기사전송 2008-09-30 07:27

200809291644011003_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 홍정원 기자]

제13회 부산국제영화제가 오는 10월2일 개막식에 참석할 국내외 스타들의 명단을 발표했다.

올해 더 높아진 위상만큼이나 국내외 영화계에서 두각을 나타내고 있는 배우들이 부산을 찾는다.

국내 배우로는 폐막작으로 선정된 윤종찬 감독 영화 ‘나는 행복합니다’의 현빈, 이보영을 비롯해 안성기 강수연 이병헌 김정은 공효진 강혜정 정진영 예지원 등이 개막식에 참석할 예정이다.

또 개막식 참석 리스트에서 눈에 띄는 해외 스타로는 일본 드라마 ‘노다메 칸타빌레’로 국내에서도 많은 팬들을 확보하고 있는 우에노 주리(세번째 사진 맨오른쪽)와 중국의 4대 소황후로 불리는 리샤오루, 할리우드에서 왕성하게 활동중인 한국계 배우 아론 유(세번째 사진 가운데)와 문 블러드 굿(세번째 사진 맨왼쪽), 제임스 케이슨 리, 타이완의 계륜미, 홍콩의 서천우 등이다.

국내에서 열리는 최대 규모의 영화제이자 아시아를 대표하는 국제영화제로 자리잡은 부산영화제는 올해 60개국 315편의 영화를 초청해 역대 최다 작품 수를 선보인다. 이번 부산영화제는 오는 10월2일부터 10일까지 9일간 부산 해운대, 남포동에서 열린다.

◇개막식 참석 국내배우(가나다순)

강수연 강혜정 공효진 김강우 김남길 김소연 김수미 김정은 김정학 김준성 김향기 김혜나 김혜수 김혜성 명승훈 문채원 민지혜 박상면 박용우 박은혜 박준형 박해일 백성현 봉태규 서동원 선우선 송창의 신민아 신이 신현준 심지호 안내상 안성기 안소희 엄지원 예지원 오정세 오지호 유아인 유준상 유진 윤여정 윤지민 윤진서 이기우 이다희 이민기 이병헌 이보영 이선균 이연희 이정진 이진 이한위 이화선 이환 임하룡 임형준 장영남 정경호 정려원 정유미 정진영 조민기 조은지 조진웅 최강희 최정윤 추자현 한예슬 한은정 홍석천      

◇개막식 참석 해외배우(가나다순)

계륜미(Kawi Lun Mei), 리 샤오루(Li Xiaolu), 메르세데스 카브럴(Mercedes Cabral) 문 블러드굿(Moom Bloodgood), 범직위(Fan Wing(Chi Wei), 서천우(Chui Tien Yu), 아론 유(Aaron Yoo), 아핀야 사쿨 자로엔석(Apinya Sakul Jaroensuk), 우에노 주리(Ueno Juri), 임회뢰(Kelly Lin), 제임스 케이슨 리(James Kyson Lee)

홍정원 man@newsen.com

Source: news.empas.com

13th PIFF updates - GUEST LISTS

The English site mentions in their news article that BH will be coming to PIFF, presumably for GBW stage-greet but the Korean site has yet to have bis name in the list.

There's the list of hotel accomodations for all guests attending PIFF. From Korea alone, there will be some 218 guests participating.

However, from BH Entertainment.. only Han Chae Young is confirmed(?) with a place to stay at Hotel Grand. So, HCY is indeed with BH Ent.. right? Anyway.. if BH is truly invited & coming.. he would also booked a place at the same hotel where a lot of other Korean participants are going to stay.

Or maybe.. BH is not staying at any of the hotels.[/b] :unsure:

Hunnie might stay in his good friend's house. I am sure he has some friends in Pusan. :P:lol::lol:

Hunnie might stay in his good friend's house. I am sure he has some friends in Pusan. :P:lol::lol:

LOL! I knew Ching would be the first to comment on this. :lol: Maybe he will stay at a friend's house or maybe.. he has his own place there. :P

Anyway.. lots of PIFF updates (in Korean) are coming out.. mentioning GBW especially. Can't be sure what the real status is now.. anyone with any gist, please.. please share with us, too. Not sure if I can post/update more when PIFF starts.. if BH is there, really hope to see him at the Red Carpet especially. :blush: Hope everyone will help post pics, etc.

Starting to have teary eyes & headache :wacko: due to lack of sleep and missing Hunnie.. yupyup.. already missing him since Sunday! :w00t:

Ok.. ok.. I'm gone *poof*

A glimpse of the inside of the KSW-STY wedding place and group photo session. :P

I think hunnie pushed the bride groom out and then pretended to look else where, so naughty. :lol::lol::lol:

Download link

http://211.39.150.180/daumblog/1001/17/12293517.flv

Oh my gosh :w00t: .. this is a precious, precious clip! :lol: He most certainly did.. BH pushed the groom out, can see LJJ, JDG, JW and everyone laughing and clapping their hands. Maybe that's why they let BH stand right behind the couple :P .. as people might not expect him to do that.. or not. :rolleyes:

So cute! Love it! :wub: Merci, Ching!

Oh my gosh :w00t: .. this is a precious, precious clip! :lol: He most certainly did.. BH pushed the groom out, can see LJJ, JDG, JW and everyone laughing and clapping their hands. Maybe that's why they let BH stand right behind the couple :P .. as people might not expect him to do that.. or not. :rolleyes:

So cute! Love it! :wub: Merci, Ching!

a.gif

Thanks to yc@bhjwlove.com

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Hi,

Is anybody still up? :rolleyes: Now it`s OCTOBER! And this month is LBH month. :D

LBH festival on Sky Perfect TV starts and BH will be on TV CM starting today. Go visit their page and click click click, you can enjoy the same CM too.

http://spbb.jp/campaign/byung-hun/

Photography version

It’s difficult to smile alone, therefore I would like to smile with someone.

Waratte. (Smile.)

Trump version

Every meeting with someone is like drawing a card,

I could say it’s a chance, or I could say it’s a destiny also,,,,

Itsuka,,,( Someday )

Secret version

Mr. Lee Byung-hun, please tell me your secret.

I cannot tell you because it’s secret.

What should I do to know?

Huuum

Himitsu desu. ( It’s secret. )

Of course the back music is our Hunnie is singing " Kuchizuke no Yubiwa " ( The ring of Kiss )

Also the evening issue of Japanese Yomiuri Newspaper of today will have the special interview with BH on their Popstyle page.

Go visit their online page and click LBH. The short message from BH.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/stream/m_popstyle/pop1001.htm

Hello, I am Lee Byung –hun, it’s been a long time.

The movie GBW was released and it has been receiving good reputation from many audiences.

I believe that you will enjoy the movie too.

There are two more new films waiting for the release, so I will be able to see you soon. Until then please wait for me. Thank you.

He is so handsome and his smile makes me soooooo Happy! :rolleyes:

Enjoy and have a nice day ahead :lol:

Sung-ja! :w00t: Here.. here! rubie is still up.. here and there :P what a fabulous treat! It's LBH month indeed! :w00t: Yupyup, Byunghun festival has started!

Thanks so much for the cool translation.. I love reading them! :wub: Big hug to Sung-ja for bringing us such awesome update.

Lovelovelove your cool banner, too. :blush: What a great way to start the month of October. :rolleyes: Definitely hope to see Hunnie at PIFF.

ps: his interview.. seems like he's "hinting" something.. huh.. huh? :rolleyes: :blush:

Is his new Japanese single "Itsuka" a one thing only for fun? or does he plan on embarking on a singing career in Japan?

(sorry if posted b4)

Itsuka - released 15 Oct 2008

Itsuka (normal edition)

802.jpg

1 いつか(Rock Ver.)

2 いつか(Ballad Ver.)

3 接吻(くちづけ)の指輪

4 いつか(Rock Ver.)-Instrumental-

5 いつか(Ballad Ver.)-Instrumental-

6 接吻(くちづけ)の指輪 -Instrumental-

Itsuka w/DVD (limited edition)

800.jpg

1 いつか(Rock Ver.)

2 いつか(Ballad Ver.)

3 接吻(くちづけ)の指輪

DVD Content

Istuka Video & Making of

Itsuka w/DVD & Photo Book (limited edition)

799.jpg

1 いつか(Rock Ver.)

2 いつか(Ballad Ver.)

3 接吻(くちづけ)の指輪

DVD Content

接吻(くちづけ)の指輪 Video.

接吻(くちづけ)の指輪 Making of.

Itsuka Documentary image

Song Previews:

Itsuka (Rock ver)

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/stream/le...01_A_45s_NB.asx

Itsuka (ballad ver)

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/stream/le...02_A_45s_NB.asx

接吻(くちづけ)の指輪

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/stream/le...03_A_45s_NB.asx

Is his new Japanese single "Itsuka" a one thing only for fun? or does he plan on embarking on a singing career in Japan?

Hi thezone, welcome to EverythingLBH. :D Thanks so much for the 'Itsuka' info and sample links :wub:.. really appreciate the posting.

Personally, I'm not sure what BH's plan (regarding the release of the single) really is, I don't think he'll embark on a full singing career as he is still very committed to acting which he's most passionate in. It's probably a treat for the fans who had been constantly requesting that he release another album since 'To Me' in 1999. It's also the positive feedback from him and his management to an online survey by his Japanese fanclub on what the fans really like to see him do.

But.. only BH knows best.. he's always surprising the fans with something we didn't really expect. Whether it's a one-time stint or a side-career (just as some singers are also doing acting jobs) it's great that he's trying his utmost to deliver what the fans really wanted to hear from him.

Guest kierelun

Lee Byung-Hun, Kim Hye-soo, Hyun Bin medal in the Busan International Film Festival

The 13th Pusan International Film Festival's colorful festival will start on October 2.

The Pusan International Film Festival as a high status in the world, represents a conspicuous figure in the film industry a number of domestic and international actors to find the festival will be bitnael.

First of all actors in the village pyemakjak 'I must be happy of the Hyun Bin, and Lee Bo Young Ahn Sung-ki, Kang Soo-yeon, Park Hae-il, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Byung-Hun, Gong Hyo-jin, Jung Jin-young, Busan, and reserve yejiwon is based.

The Japan drama <nodame cantabile> to have many fans in Korea and China, the Ueno juri sohwanghu of the'4 'as risyaohru, USA, Aaron Yoo, a Korean actress Moon Blood Good, gyeryunmi of Taiwan, Hong Kong South Korea's Pusan International Film Festival seocheonwoo also will meet with fans.

The largest of the Pusan International Film Festival in Korea this year, 315 films from 60 countries, invited by the most number of record Oct. 2-10's are 9 days of Asia has risen to fame with the International Film Festival.

Credit to : kdpress.co.kr

http://72.14.235.104/translate_c?hl=en&amp...SpljvaduKAL7VNQ

Lee Byung-Hun, Kim Hye-soo, Hyun Bin medal in the Busan International Film Festival

The 13th Pusan International Film Festival's colorful festival will start on October 2.

The Pusan International Film Festival as a high status in the world, represents a conspicuous figure in the film industry a number of domestic and international actors to find the festival will be bitnael.

First of all actors in the village pyemakjak 'I must be happy of the Hyun Bin, and Lee Bo Young Ahn Sung-ki, Kang Soo-yeon, Park Hae-il, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Byung-Hun, Gong Hyo-jin, Jung Jin-young, Busan, and reserve yejiwon is based.

The Japan drama <nodame cantabile> to have many fans in Korea and China, the Ueno juri sohwanghu of the'4 'as risyaohru, USA, Aaron Yoo, a Korean actress Moon Blood Good, gyeryunmi of Taiwan, Hong Kong South Korea's Pusan International Film Festival seocheonwoo also will meet with fans.

The largest of the Pusan International Film Festival in Korea this year, 315 films from 60 countries, invited by the most number of record Oct. 2-10's are 9 days of Asia has risen to fame with the International Film Festival.

Credit to : kdpress.co.kr

http://72.14.235.104/translate_c?hl=en&amp...SpljvaduKAL7VNQ

Hi echan, welcome to EverythingLBH. Good to see you here. ^^

Thanks very much for the PIFF update, really appreciate the sharing. :blush: Looks like it's mostly PIFF news on the internet on the eve of the film festival. Can't wait for everything to unveil, the biggest film festival in Asia finally here.. right in Korea.

2008100108560427545_1.jpg

Guest kimchibabe

^really hope to see BH walking down the red carpet tomorrow.

am beginning to be obssesed about what hairstyle he's gonna wear.

wedding hangover.... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

read the short but sweet interview SUNG-JA posted,

so the man does believe in destiny..that's interesting :rolleyes:

(wonder if he believes it as far as meeting THE girl is concerned?)

surrpises from BH? who knows, he might just pop up in japan for his festival :unsure: