Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

July 7, 2014
Actress Lee El Added to 'The Insiders'
Source: TV Report / MyDaily / Naver / Asiawiki / thanks to mistymorning for the gist
20140317_1395035329_11757800_1.jpg?14046

Actress Lee El (real name Kim Ji Hyun) has been confirmed to join the movie 'The Insiders'. The actress will be playing an important role of the hostess in a high-class bar who is close to LBH's gangster character

Article doesn't relate to LBH-LMJ, just for illustration used by The Korea Times in their post today
It's almost a year now that they've been married heart.gif
17-01(198).jpg
Actor Lee Byung-hun and actress Lee Min-jung pose after announcing their marriage at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul, Aug. 10, 2013. Despite their changing perception of marriage, many Korean women in their late 20s and early 30s still face pressure from others about when to get married. / Yonhap

Anyway, just as our Byunghun started sharing on weibo in June, Minjung-ssi is also sharing via instagram (216jung) since July 4..
mjbh_261.jpg

Just came across this 2013 article.. a nice write-up commending Lee Byung Hun's effort to learn and communicating in English. rbhcool.gif
June 30, 2013
30-Day Challenge: Day #10 – What Lee Byung-Hun can teach you about second language learning
by Aaron Snowberger Key to Korean.com
Inspiration: Lee Byung-Hun (이병헌)

From the intro in the above video:

[size=2]

He’s dominated his country’s film industry for more than two decades, starring in some 20 soap operas and more than a dozen films. From the villain in the kimchi-Western drama “The Good, the Bad, and the Weird” to a mob member seeking revenge in “A Bittersweet Life,” Lee Byung-Hun is admired for his method acting.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

His appeal transcends borders and he’s even been transformed into a video game character. Last year (2008), he became the first Korean actor to break into mainstream Hollywood with his role as Storm Shadow in G.I. Joe.

[/size]

@ Rubie

Wonderful sharing!  Particularly for those who need to learn a different language. 

BH is a multi-tasking person par excellence:    learning his lines, learning English, training and working out and living in a foreign country;  all of that at over 40 years of age.  Only a person who has true dedication and determination can do that! 

Thanks to @soompigalz at the Hunnie Couple thread. Byunghun-ssi simply loves to joke, cheering his wife's day. ^^

soompigalz

said:

MJ Interview on tonight SBS 한밤의 TV연예.

"She talk quite many things but regarding the couple, when she was asked on how she has been doing now that they reach their 1st anniversary, she said that although she was bit afraid first that much will change when she got married, in fact its still basically the same as when she was still single."

"She also said that upon knowing that she will be interviewed that day, BH texted and asked her to keep praising him and not to tell any lacking or upset things regarding their marriage. (LOL)"

"Ah! She also score perfect point on housework questions" B-)

July 9, 2014
Lee Min-jeong, "Lee Byeong-heon is an amazing husband"
Source: SportsSeoul via Hancinema.net
l_2014071001000625700035271.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jeong showed her love for husband and actor, Lee Byeong-Heon.
She was interviewed on SBS "TV News At Night" and explained, "He's a great husband. I told him I had an interview today and he said to say a lot of good things about him. He told me not to say the bad things. I am planning on a special treat for him as it's one of the three dog days".
Lee Min-jeong talked about her honeymoon, too.
She said, "My mother no longer taking care of me, so being married is like living in a different place. I thought the world would change. I had felt fear in my heart because I didn't know what being married was going to be like. But it's not that much different. Don't be scared".
Lee Min-jeong and Lee Byeong-Heon got married in August, last year.

Another video, thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712
Some might be able to view this if it's not blocked by location

2 days more...
image Prelude to Lee Byung Hun's 44th Birthday
20140712_e5.jpg
Lee Byung Hun: Melancholic Charisma
http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=4176

Be Happy Father's Day, his father's son
http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=4183

On SBS “TV News at Night” broadcasted on 9th July,  Lee Min Jung was interviewed for the first time after her marriage.

Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun became husband and wife since last August.  She revealed changes in her life after marriage:   “ I have changed the place where I lived.  My mother no longer takes care of me.   Originally, I thought the world would change so I have made a lot of preparations.   Deep in my heart, I had a lot of fear because I do not know what married life would be like.    But in fact, life is almost the same, I need not be so scared.”

On the subject of her husband, Lee Byung Hun, she said: " He is excellent.  I told him that this is the first interview after our marriage and there would be questions regarding Oppa.  He said I should praised him.  He just texts me and said any shortcomings and sad things can absolutely not be revealed.”  This sparked hilarious laughter.

In addition,  Min Jung said “Lee Byung Hun will soon start shooting the film “Insiders.”  Because the weather is very hot, I want to challenge myself and prepare  “Ginseng chicken soup”

Source:   http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/29863/20140709/shenyedetvyanyi-liminzhen-libingxian.htm

lbhfanhk

said:

@ Rubie

Wonderful sharing!  Particularly for those who need to learn a different language. 

BH is a multi-tasking person par excellence:    learning his lines, learning English, training and working out and living in a foreign country;  all of that at over 40 years of age.  Only a person who has true dedication and determination can do that! 

July 10, 2014
LBH-JSW-BYS 'The Insiders' First Script Reading
Source: OSEN
201407101659772775_53be4a3aa978b.jpg
It's understood that the main cast of the movie 'The Insiders' gathered today for the first script reading. Also present along with actors Lee Byung Hun, Jo Seung Woo and Baek Yoon Sik were the director and reps from Showbox.

July 10, 2014
Lee Min Jung Talks About Married Life
BY Julie Jones | KDramaStars.com
lee-min-jung-and-lee-byung-hun.jpg?w=600
It has been almost a year since actress Lee Min Jung married actor Lee Byung Hun in a star-studded wedding. But apparently the honeymoon is not over.
When Lee, who was last seen in "Cunning Single Lady," appeared on SBS "TV News At Night," she spoke glowingly about her husband, who is now considered an international star.
"He's a great husband," she said. "I told him I had an interview today and he said to say a lot of good things about him. He told me not to say the bad things."
The actors and producers Lee Byung Hun worked with in the Hollywood films "Red 2" and "G.I. Joe Retaliation," as well the Korean film "Memories of the Sword," only said good things about him too. Next he will appear in the Hollywood film "Terminator: Genesis" and the Korean film "The Insiders."
Lee Min Jung confessed that before she married she worried about how different her life might be.
"My mother is no longer taking care of me, so being married is like living in a different place," she said. "I thought the world would change. I worried because I didn't know what being married was going to be like. But it's not that different. There's no reason to be scared."
Earlier in the year when she was on "Entertainment Relay," she confessed that she makes a big breakfast for her husband whenever his schedule permits. That's one of the biggest changes in her life since her mother used to cook breakfast for her.
Lee Byung Hun, 44, and Lee Min Jung, 32, met in 2006 on a modeling job. They dated for a while but broke up because they were in very different places in their careers. But they met again a few years later and decided to give their relationship another chance. The second time they dated, things worked out and they decided to marry.
What attracted him to her? Lee Min Jung, who appeared in the dramas "Midas" and "Big," is certainly beautiful, but he says it's more than that.
"She is beautiful but looks don't last too long," said Lee Byung Hun. "Having something in common is very important in a relationship. We have a lot in common, we actually never stop talking; we have so many things to share. Even though we have a big age gap, she is very mature and understands the emotions experienced by someone my age."
The couple married in August 2013 at one of the year's most lavish and expensive weddings. Dozens of celebrities attended.
Lee Min Jung says she still remembers every detail.