Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

May 29, 2014
Lee Byung-Hun Cast In Terminator: Genesis
Source: The Terminator Fans
23078_26387_735.jpg

Another cast member for the Terminator Reboot has been announced. Lee Byung-hun is set to play a central character in the movie.
You may know the actor from the two GI Joe movies as well as the 2010 movie called I Saw The Devil. Hopefully his 32 acting credits pay off in a good performance in Terminator: Genesis. 

[size=2]

BH Entertainment, “It’s true that Lee Byung-hun has been cast in this new movie. He will be playing an important role.”

[/size]

Here's the news update about the APSA award and great highlight on LBH. We'll be seeing Byunghun-ssi this coming Tuesday.. yay..
May 30, 2014
Lee Byung-hun wins Asia Pacific Screen Award
By Lee Kyung-miThe Korea Times
16-02(197).jpg

Lee Byung-hun, named best actor at the 2013 Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA), will be given his award in a belated ceremony at the Australian Embassy on the 18th floor of the Kyobo building in Gwanghwamun, central Seoul, on June 3. 
The 2013 APSA ceremony was held in Brisbane, Australia in December last year, but Lee couldn't attend because of his filming schedule. This event is being organized by the Australian Embassy, and APSA Executive Chairman Michael Hawkins will attend to celebrate Lee's work. 
Lee will be appointed as one of the members of the "APSA Academy," along with other noted actors, actresses and directors. 
Cannes's Best Actress winner Jeon Do-yeon for her work in "Secret Sunshine", and its director, former Culture Minister Lee Chang-dong, are among other Korean members of the Academy. 
The film star won the award for his 2012 role in "Masquerade," which also won in 15 categories in the Daejong Film Awards in October 2012. The movie is about Prince Kwanhhae during the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) 
After "Masquerade," he landed leading roles in two Hollywood movies. In "Red: the Legend," he played Han Cho-bae along with Hollywood big names Bruce Willis, Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta-Jones, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren. 
Also in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation," he played Storm Shadow, and was one of the main characters along with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson. In his new movie, "Terminator: Genesis," he will play a T-1000 liquid robot, formerly portrayed by Robert Patrick in "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," according to Lee's agency BH Entertainment. 
Lee, 45, married starlet Lee Min-jung, 33, August last year. 
The Queensland-based APSA was established in 2007 with the support of UNESCO and FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers Associations). 

Oh dear.. Terminator: Genesis is still filming in NOLA. Byunghun-ssi probably back in the States.. duhh... I have no idea, at all.bricks.gif

Byunghun is doing another Surprise I'm back.. again.. next week! duh.gif 

May 30, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Terminator: Genesis Filming Tonight In New Orleanshttp://www.theterminatorfans.com/exclusive-terminator-genesis-filming-tonight-in-new-orleans/

Filming will continue tonight on Terminator: Genesis- in New Orleans. Scenes filmed will include a simulated car crash and gunfire and they are shutting down a seven-block stretch worth of Religious St. to do it.
NOLA.com reports about filming that will take place tonight but listed it could be one of a number of movie titles currently being filmed in New Orleans:
“In keeping with department policy, the film office is not releasing the name of the production, although it could be any of a number of projects shooting in town, including the sci-fi sequel “Terminator: Genesis”; the Reese Witherspoon/Sofia Vergara action-comedy that is shooting under the working title “Don’t Mess with Texas”; and the Kristen Stewart/Jesse Eisenberg action-comedy “American Ultra.”
TheTeminatorFans.com can now confirm that the movie being filmed tonight IS Terminator: Genesis. We have had an anonymous tip off from someone who was lucky enough to just simply ride through the set today.
Our informant made us aware of the following:
Vista signs are everywhere, the armored trucks we have seen before (Lion Security) are rolling around and vintage cars are lining the streets… These vintage cars have California LA License Plates! More physical proof of 1984 LA being brought back to the big screen.
Images have already been taken on a non-closed set and you can bet a closed set isn’t going to stop press, fans, newspapers and magazines trying to get images of one of the most under-wraps Terminator movies yet.
Expect to see Terminator Fans hiding in dumpsters with cameras and pretending to be homeless people on the sidewalks tonight on Religious Street.
This vintage car image was not taken on a closed set but in public.
New Orleans Movie Tours posted the following image to Facebook.
10334396_715711905162383_553129311397978

May 31, 2014
Shim Eun Kyung Receives Birthday Wish from Lee Byung Hun
Source: OSEN l thanks to mistymorning for the gist
201405311444771025_53896caa88578.jpgActress Shim Eun Kyung who recently won the 50th Baeksang Best Actress Award for 'Miss Granny' celebrated her 20th birthday on May 31.

On May 30, there was a small party held for family and friends. The party was also attended by BH Entertainment artistes including Lee Byung Hun who wished Shim happy birthday.
Previous update in 2012, LBH had also personally called Shim in the States and encouraged the actress for her acting in 'Masquerade'.

Special thanks to p.v. wong  for letting me know that there is a Chinese translation to BH’s Baeksang 50th Anniversary Award Ceremony opening address and to Mistymorning who kindly reviewed my translation.

“Hello everyone, I am Lee Byung Hun.   Baeksang Arts Awards has already reached the half century mark.   Over the past 50 years, a lot of popular culture artists have worked together and I feel very fortunate  to have worked along side them.  In preparing the Baeksang 50th Anniversary opening address, I thought a lot about the development of the Korean Entertainment Industry over the past fifty years.  Since I started acting, I met many people and have been to many places. While still feeble, I managed to experience Hollywood bit by bit.  In the process, I personally felt the change in attitude towards  Korea’s Entertainment by people worldwide. I feel very proud and very honoured to be part of the growth of the Entertainment Industry in Korea.

I want to say a few words  to members of the audience involved in the Entertainment Industry and  to the directors, actors and staffs  who have worked so hard to contribute to this industry.  The future of Korean culture is bright because of you.

Finally, I want to thank Baeksang Awards to give me this opportunity.  To sum up, Baeksang Awards is the perfect popular culture awards presentation ceremony!” 

Source:  LBH Baidu 

^ What an awesome sharing @lbhfanhk and @p.v.wong tq.gif We'll definitely put this up at the website. 
May 31, 2014
Kim Hee Ae-Lee Byung Hun-Jun Ji Hyun, ways to handle Kim Saeng Min's sudden questions 
Source: TV Daily l thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist
At the 50th Baeksang Awards held on May 27, Kim Saeng Min - the KBS reporter from Entertainment Weekly who went to London to meet Lee Byung Hun during LKFF 2012, had asked unexpected questions at the red carpet and this was how they reacted
When Kim Saeng Min asked LBH about baby, smiling Byunghun just stroked/ruffled KSM's head instead. So, that's what the "bromance" was all about. ^^
The captions from the capture: Kim Hee Ae - (grumbling) why are you shouting so muchJun Ji Hyun (not about the actress but something like, EW is always great to meet) - apparently JJH went back to receive the rose KSM held outJun Hyun Moo asked, I can be on TV doing it (interview) now?
1401540430_707270.jpg
20140527_126.jpg

Thanks to the highlight at Angel 70 fan-blog, a very short clip (credit to uploader) that includes footage of actress Shim Eun Kyung greeting Lee Byung Hun during the Baeksang Awards last week. 
At time-mark 0:05--0:07

Here's the gif version :)
20140527_131.gif

20140527_132.jpg

June 2, 2014
Custom made star smart phone cases becoming a hot issue
Source: STARN News  20140601155343_538acdf67a2a6_1.jpg
Smartphone cases made with different celebrities' images are becoming a hot issue.

In Korea, a custom made smartphone case production company called 'Limited Edition Korea(www.limitededitionkorea.com)' started their service.
'Limited Edition Korea' make customized smartphone cases with images of different top stars, and logos of their management agencies.
This company is particularly drawing many people's attention, because they are producing only limited amount of products.
Stars who are participating in Limited Edition Korea's service include Lee Byung Heon, miss A, BEAST, Han Hyo Joo, 2PM, KARA, Joo Won, A-Pink, BAP, Park Shin Hye, MBLAQ, T-ara, ZE:A, Kang Ji Hwan, 4Minute, Go June Hee, 2AM, Hwee Sung, Lee Sang Yoon, SECRET, BTOB, Han Ji Min, U-KISS, Park Bo Young, 4MEN, So Hee, GOT7, Lee Si Young, Um Tae Woong, Son Dam Bi, Cha Tae Hyun, Han Ga In, Lee Jung Jin, After School, G.NA, Nu'EST, RAINBOW, Lim Chang Jung, Son Ho Jun, Lee Hyun Woo, Sun Mi, Bae Su Bin, 9Muses, Seo Gang Jun, Ailee, Huh Gak, Sim Eun Kyung, C-CLOWN, Jin Se Yeon, HaHa, Min Hyo Lin, BIG STAR, BESTie, TOP DOGG, N.CA, SPEED, JEWELRY, MIB, Ga Hee, The Boss, Brave Girls, NORAZO, Park Se Young, Dusan Bears baseball team, NEXEN Heroes baseball team, and NC Dinos.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

Here's the red carpet clip of BH and KSM, thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712<3
Byunghun's arrival at 1:17 time-mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SCnhuIGwQIA
Sendspace
Thanks to mistymorning for the gist from the clip ^^
Kim Saeng Min was calling out and asking Byunghun, "Sunbaenim.. any changes in your family?" LOL... he's obviously asking about a baby. BH didn't reply but he was smiling widely, playfully ruffling KSM's hair.

^ So good to see you, Felicia.. don't forget to share with us the Entertainment Weekly tidbits.. SHJ might have some witty remarks to add.laughing.gif
20140603124706580.jpg

Anyone able to zoom in and find info & pics to share about the Lapel Pin given to BH?140603_phsa8.jpg
140603_phsa9.jpg
20140603124706198.jpg