Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

^ Hello @hyunsamujokang, welcome to Lee Byung Hun thread. Hahaa.. that is so spot-on funny.. LBH sure is "deadly with the sword"..laughing.gif   someone posted at the CSL thread and it got a lot of LOLs. We have it shared at the Hunnie Couple thread, too. Really cool that the drama have ended nicely with a feel good happy ending.
Hope you'll have a good time sharing at the forums. ^^

Guest hyunsamujokang

Lee byunghun should make more time "again" with his wife i wanna hear baby news from them.

Make baby please!!!

IMO lbh doesn't like skinny girl. After married lee minjung not as skinny as before, Especialy after i watched single cunning lady. Reminds me with song hye gyo while she was dating LBH she's slim but not as petite as lately. Hmmm he doesn't like skin and bone only woman i think. This is just what i thought hehehehe.

Y

^ Maybe.. there'll be a baby-made-in-the-US.. LOL.. Byunghun's co-artiste at BH Entertainment, actress Han Ga In and her hubby, Yeon Jung Hoon are expecting a baby while actor Bae Soo Bin will be a father very soon. There could be a "domino effect".. you know..
But true, he does like a woman who is not too slim. BH actually likes his partner to eat well, he sure loves the company who would join him eating good food and from what I've read and seen.. Minjung is a very good eater and particularly loves to cook for him. I can't remember the source before.. could be talks between fans many years ago.. BH likes a woman who is shapely, petite with a lovely backside. However.. do not take my word for it.. haha.. no2.gif
For fun, sharing this from the Hunnie Couple thread

April 24, 2014
"JSA - Joint Security Area" as a KBS drama
Source: Sports Donga via Hancinema.net
M0020047_04jsa.jpg
"JSA - Joint Security Area" is being made into a drama as an 8-part special.

KBS is in the process of discussing copyrights to the original novel "DMZ" and will start filming in July as soon as it's done with casting. "JSA - Joint Security Area" is a movie about a mysterious gun battle, which stars Song Kang-ho, Lee Byeong-Heon and Lee Young-ae. It holds a record of 5 million audiences.

Google-translate only: do help clarify if anything amiss
April 28, 2014
'Angel Eyes' featured 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own'
Source: TV Daily l Busan.com
1398659649_689979.jpg
The poster of 2000 movie 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' starring Lee Byung Hun and the late Lee Eun Joo was featured in the SBS drama 'Angel Eyes' aired on Saturday, April 26.
If not mistaken it was during the childhood scene. The SBS weekend drama seems to be highlighting the influence from the romantic film in quite a number of the flashback scenes.

20140414000181_0.jpg

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Click on link to view images .. none of BH or the cast, just props

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

Terminator: Genesis Set Imageshttp://www.theterminatorfans.com/terminator-genesis-set-images/
Media-made poster (sohu.com)

tg.jpg

Captures from SBS drama 'Angel Eyes; in which 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' featured as the first date movie during the teenage years of the lead couple. Apart from the choice of movie and poster shown, the references whether direct or indirectly were mostly quite subtle but anyone who had seen the movie would notice them. Most likely the writer is a fan of Bungee Jumping of Their Own. :)
Bungee Jumping of Their Own on Angel Eyes (episode 1 & 2)

ae_1-2_bjoto.jpg

Bungee Jumping of Their Own on Angel Eyes ep 5
It's kinda strange that the movie was shown at the theaters again after 12 years (maybe there was a re-screening or rerun period) -- can't have too much logic watching Kdramas. ^^ Initially thought it was all a flashback moment but certainly the writer must have loved BJOTO to highlight the same movie quite extensively in an important scene.

ae_5_bjoto.jpg

This is a great highlight, thanks to Barbara who saw this on television while currently on a trip abroard.thumbup.gif
The Arirang TV anchors have shared insightful & positive praises for Lee Byung Hun on his advancement in Hollywood. They approached the possible typecast issue with an unexpected yet open-minded response. 
Korea Today - Korean Names Breaking into Hollywood
Published on May 1, 2014 by ARIRANG ISSUE
We bring you a recap of this week's entertainment news, as well as a look at some of the big Korean names breaking into the Hollywood scene. Lee Byung-hun, Choi Min-sik and BoA are just a few. What genres are they taking on, Denny Hong has more. 

Sendspace