Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

April 10, 2014
Kim Hyun Joong, "Do it like Lee Byung Hun if you want to go abroad"
Spurce: Donga.com via Hancinema.net62454570.4.jpg
Kim Hyun-joong was interviewed in a café on the 5th.
Regarding going overseas, he said, "I should be able to speak the language before I go. I think I'll only be able to act in another language when I have mastered it enough to be able to express my feelings".
"I don't think it's right to act when you don't understand the language. There is a method called dubbing but then my co-star won't be able to understand what I am saying".
"So I think Lee Byeong-Heon is really great. He speaks fluent English and he expresses his emotions well in another language. I think I should be like Lee Byeong-Heon if I want to go to another country. I need to study languages more'.
Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-joong recently starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Inspiring Generation" as Sin Jeong-tae.

Testing testing new links if they'd appear like Youtube but here are the LBH related snippets from the clip mentioned by @FeliciaSoh up there. Really great sharing, by the way! thumbup.gif We love you spoiling us like this. Moar.. Mwahhhh!
LBH-GSY: Tomorrow Lovehttp://www.tubechop.com/watch/2513743

Byunghun singing the OSThttp://www.tubechop.com/watch/2513763

If the clips don't appear, click on links to watch.. 

Here's the media update about the LBH segment some days ago, so cool that we have the clip and translation posted for sharing at the thread now..
Source: Newsen
201403292206061910_1.jpg

@ Felicia @ Rubie

Thank you for digging up these treasures.  As a relatively new fan, it is so refreshing to see a different Byunghun-ssi in action – audacious and yet so handsome!  Even if the acting was not as polished, his efforts were all there…Bravo!

@rubie and @lbhfanhk - you are most welcome and it's my pleasure to share news focusing on the "renowned world-star".  I think all major TV stations in Korea love to have him on their news reporting and in fact, if you watch "Gag Concert", his name often appeared in some of their gigs and anything that has his name associated with (be it dramas or movies or even catch-phrase) will be highlighted.  He is the biggest star now in Korea.

Btw, who is the lady (picture above taken with Choi Si-won and Lee Byung-hun @JC Birthday) and I think she is the same person (group picture taken in Beijing) standing next to LBH? 

^ LOL.. Felicia, you read my mind.. I knew that she's CJ's top brass from articles but her name escaped me. Thanks to @mistymorning, that is Lee MeeKyung, CJ Group Vice-CEO. She does have a very good relationship with Byunghun. Yup.. she's in both photos.. also shown in the dinner photo.
I wanted to comment on this before.. Shin Hyun Joon sure had a great time laughing at LBH, seeing Byunghun-ssi in his younger "audacious" persona (love Barbara's term ^^). They sure had gone back a long way... can imagine these actors laughing at how they were once. BH was really in his youth and enjoying the time as an entertainer .. he's been there. done all that.

March 24, 2014
Lee Byung Hun, why he's the best, the real reason 
[ Bae GookName's x-file ] Source: etoday, thanks to mistymorning for the translation 
20140324074145_426754_400_600.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun at the filming set tries his best with staffs, starting from greeting them (sound/light/camera crew) politely, as well as treating meals. Hence staffs are proud to work with LBH and try their best to make good work. Trying his best with staffs at the set is (I'd say) one of the many reasons why LBH can keep his star power and public appeal.

April 15, 2014
Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung's Conjugal Harmony
Source: Donga.com, our thanks to mistymorning for the translation 
62765764.2.jpg

In the original article, 夫唱婦隨 refers to a way of life in which the wife follows the lead set by her husband or conjugal harmony. This would be a saying exactly fitting for the celebrity couple, LBH and LMJ. They are helping each other while trying to walk on their own road as an actor/actress.
Lee Byung Hun will start the shooting of 'Terminator: Genesis' which is his 4th Hollywood work in May (earliest estimation). Following that, actress Lee Min Jung will prepare for trip to the States after she takes a short rest at the end of MBC Wed/Thu drama 'Cunning Single Lady'. There, she will support her husband by being with him whenever LBH is staying in the States for shooting.
LBH began his Hollywood career with 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' in 2008 , continued to work in 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation', and in 2013 'RED 2' , and he will have a significant role in the upcoming 'Terminator: Genesis'.
On the 17th, LMJ will complete her first work 'Cunning Single Lady' after their wedding in August last year. The drama has kept an average of 10% viewership rating, considered a success for LMJ, her first 'real life' acting after changing her image.
There was LBH's support, too. If was difficult for LMJ to commute between the set and their home in Gwangju, but with her husband's support she was able to stay at her parents' house in Seoul during the shooting to reduce the travel time and focus on her acting more.

ps: fan-clips and talks at the Hunnie Couple thread, too 176.gif

rubie said:
^ LOL.. Felicia, you read my mind.. I knew that she CJ's top brass from articles but her name escaped me. Thanks to @mistymorning, that is Lee MeeKyung, CJ Group Vice-CEO. She does have a very good relationship with Byunghun. Yup.. she's in both photos.. also shown in the dinner photo.
I wanted to comment on this before.. Shin Hyun Joon sure had a great time laughing at LBH, seeing Byunghun-ssi in his younger "audacious" persona (love Barbara's term ^^). They sure had gone back a long way... can imagine these actors laughing at how they were once. BH was really in his youth and enjoying the time as an entertainer .. he's been there. done all that.

April 18, 2014
Three Unique Kiss Scenes In K-Dramas
By Staff Writer | KDramaStars.com
The kiss scenes in popular Korean dramas are becoming more and more unique. On April 14, 2014, the second episode of the cable channel tvN Monday Tuesday drama "Witch's Romance," the two main characters shared a kiss with beer bubbles on their mouths.

candykiss.gif

All the Best, Byunghun-ssi! fight.gif
April 21, 2014
TERMINATOR: GENESIS Officially Begins Production
by Dave Trumbore Clollider.com
Production on Alan Taylor’s Terminator: Genesis has officially kicked off!  We got word of the start of the Skydance Productions reboot via the production company itself, which has posted an early slate that features both Taylor’s name alongside a sticker that reads “R.I.P. Sarah” as part of the Slates for Sarah movement.  Although it’s not much to go on as far as the movie is concerned, it’s good to hear that the picture is underway, especially with a theatrical release date coming in a little over a year.
Terminator: Genesis stars Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor, Jason Clarke as John Connor, Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese, Dayo Okeniyi as Danny Dyson, and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger in the role that made him a household name.  Hit the jump to see Skydance’s start-of-production announcement for Terminator: Genesis.
Here’s the first behind-the-scenes glance at the set of Terminator: Genesis via Skydance Production’s Facebook page:
10010655_707860455946757_359148878059756
Terminator: Genesis, also starring Byung-hun Lee, J.K. Simmons, Michael Gladis and Sandrine Holt, opens on July 1st, 2015. 

Read more at http://collider.com/terminator-genesis-production-start/#5WJQ2YMr2WMESc6o.99