Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

thumbup.gif WELL DONE Barbara on getting the images posted, good for you and for us for not giving up trying to post the pics. What a great way coming back to this enchanted thread, appreciate our pep talk, too -- thank you for never giving up.

Copied this from LBH DC fans' highlight, LBH FANS FIGHTING! 
20140218_9.jpg

February 18, 2014
2PM’s Junho wants to get closer with Lee Byunghun
by dini Ttwigo
2PM’s actor-singer Junho wants to be closer with South Korean megastar actor Lee Byunghun. He has the opportunity to co-star with the actor who debuted in 1991, in the historical-action latest movie “Memories of the Sword”.
“It was an honour for me in this movie to work with Lee Byunghyun whom I really like and admire,” the idol said, during an interview with Japanese magazine “Shukan Josei”.
Junho who has gained a lot of attentions since he acted in movie “Cold Eyes”, is also very happy to receive many advises from his idol.
“He is a very humorous person, and I found his advices really helpful!” he continued.
“I really want to become closer with him in general as well,” he uttered.

February 25, 2014
Credit: 임태훈 ‏@taehoon1815 via twitter
얼마전의 영화 '협녀-칼의기억'의 촬영을 모두 끝냈습니다.모든스텝분들 수고많으셨습니다.좋은 추억하나 간직합니다. 
Filming of Hyeopyeo: Memories of the Sword has ended. Thank you to all the hardworking staff, let's keep the good memories.
hyeopyeo_cake.jpg

Related excerpt onlyFebruary 25, 2014

[interview] ‘Cunning Single Lady’ Lee Min Jung
http://www.getitk.com/interview-cunning-single-lady-lee-min-jung-joo-sang-wook-kim-gyu-ri-and-l/

mjbh_190.jpg

Q. What’s your impression on the highlight reel?
Lee Min-Jung: I hope many people would watch it.
Q. Lee Min-Jung, I feel this drama would be very important for you since it’s your first role after your marriage. Why did you choose this drama?
Lee Min-Jung: In fact, the marriage did not matter much in choosing the drama. The script itself was fun. I felt that there would be another layer of story as divorced couple meets again. My character’s status is not important, but the script has to be fun – the script for this drama was. While I’m a divorcee, I’m single though. (laughs)
Q. Lee Min-Jung, you seem to have lost some weight after your marriage, and your husband Lee Byung-Hun is known to enjoy healthy food. How is it?
Lee Min-Jung: Byung-Hun eats well except when he’s on a diet. Not much has changed since the marriage. I didn’t lose much weight, but perhaps I look so since I got older. (laughs)
Q. Your character in the beginning of the drama might not be loved by men.
Lee Min-Jung: They could think so, but as the story unfolds, such bias will be solved. I also have a misunderstanding with ‘Cha Jeong-Woo,’ and it will gain the sympathy of the people. My character doesn’t try to get back with her ex-husband just because he became successful. She went through so much for him in the beginning, and she wants to be recognized for it. The viewers will get to understand ‘Na Ae-Ra’ as the story progresses.
Q. ‘Inspiring Generation’ is gaining popularity – do you feel any pressure?
Lee Min-Jung: Of course, we air at the same time with the last episode of ‘You Came from the Stars.’ Since our drama starts on Thursday with back to back episodes, there is a bit of pressure.
Q. Lee Min-Jung, you always had relatively low ratings compared to your acting skills. Do you feel any pressure with this drama?
Lee Min-Jung: The ratings indeed get lower than before. I feel alright, but a bit pressured with it staring on a Thursday.
Q. Do you feel any difference since your marriage?
Lee Min-Jung: I think I can better understand the emotions in the drama. I’m not sure how it would show, but they say you feel 10 times more things once you get married. I guess it would show through the drama…
Q. If Lee Byung-Hun quits his careers as an actor for a business like in the drama, would you support him?
Lee Min-Jung: ‘Na Ae-Ra’ did in the drama. She withstood everything including debts. Of course I will support him. (laughs)
Q. Looking at the highlight reel, it seems that you’d go through a lot. Some might expect you to prefer calm and elegant roles.
Lee Min-Jung: In the beginning, it is quite tough. I hit, get hit, and even get rained on. The director told me that I have a talent in doing scenes where I break things. (laughs) Once it was so cold that parts of my hair froze. It’s an episode only possible in winter. (laughs)
Q. The drama faces tough timing. What is its weapon?
Lee Min-Jung: In the beginning, we have a reunion scene, and past reflection scenes where I wear wigs. The past stories are so much fun – I hope many people would watch it.
Q. Do you have a certain rating that you’d like?
Lee Min-Jung: I won’t make any comments!
Q. You have a complicated relationship with Joo Sang-Wook.

Lee Min-Jung: I was in the same agency as him, and we started our career together. It’s nice to star in the same drama with him. I’m having so much fun. He came to my wedding and used my mirror in the bride’s room. (laughs)

March 4, 2014
Lee Byung Hun Gathers 30,000 Fans in Japan

CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Byung Hun successfully held his first fan meeting tour in Japan in three years, bringing over 30,000 fans. 
Lee Byung Hun met with his fans through eight fan meetings held in five Japanese cities over two weeks, starting with Nagoya on February 3 and hitting Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai and Yokohama.
Despite the absence of actor’s fan meeting for three years, the tickets were sold out in every fan meeting in all cities. 
The fan meeting, with the title of 2014 LBH On Tour, featured various sides of the multi-tainer, including a video showing the actor’s parody of famous stars around the world and a talk show hosted by himself.
60011003.jpg

Meanwhile, due to the many fans’ request, Lee Byung Hun will be holding encore fan meetings on March 25 and 26 in Osaka. 
Photo credit: enews

March 4, 2014
Actor Lee Byung Hun Holds First Japan Fan Meeting In 3 Years
By Diana Shin KpopStarz.com
20140304_4.jpgActor Lee Byung Hun Holds First Japan Fan Meeting In 3 Years

Actor Lee Byung Hun held a fan meeting in Japan and gained much attention.
From February 3-18, he traveled for 2 weeks to Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai and Yokohama for a total of 5 cities and 8 meetings.
This is his first time holding a fan meeting in Japan in 3 years and it proved to be very successful with about 30,000 fans gathering to meet him.His fan meeting, '2014 LBH ON TOUR', was a great success as he showed off his talents of an all around entertainer.
He was able to spend time with his fans and communicate and and talk about his daily life.On the other hand, he will be holding an encore fan meeting in Osaka on March 25-26.
Lee Byung Hun's newly-wed wife, Lee Min Jung, recently said in an interview that her husband gave her the advice "to have fun" in her new drama. The couple's marriage brought a sensational interest from Korea, as a marriage of two super stars.
In a related news, Sohee of Wonder Girls recently joined Lee Byung Hun's management company, BH Entertainment, after leaving the group. However, actor Ko Soo of the same management company decided to part ways with BH Entertainment.

March 4, 2014
LEE BYUNG HUN EFFORTLESSLY SELLS OUT FIRST JAPANESE FAN MEETING IN THREE YEARS
by topthis808 247Kpop.com
This comes to no surprise.
Lee Byung Hun has been incredibly busy in the movie scene, the international movie scene that is. Acting in such large movies as the G.I. Joe saga to Red 2 alongside Bruce Willis, we can see why such things are possible.
The handsome international actor successfully not only sold out his 2014 LBH On Tour fan meeting in Japan but welcomed over Thirty Thousand fans who eagerly awaited the actors return to their sides. A total of eight fan meetings were scheduled to happen in five different Japan cities in the span of two weeks. Nagoya was the first to start the tour back on February 3rd, following were Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai and Yokohama. To no one’s surprise, the moment tickets for the actors first fan meeting in three years went on sale, they sold out in all cities. It seems fans missed Byung Hun from his last appearance enough that Lee Byung Hun added an encore fan meeting to Osaka scheduled for March 25th and 26th.
SOURCE: MWAVE

20140304_6.gif Gif from LBH DC<3

March 5, 2014
Lee Byung Heon to have an encore fan meeting in Japan
Source: STARN News
Lee Byung Heon will be having an encore show in Japan by many fans' strong requests.
On March 4th, a representative of BH Entertainment said, "Lee Byung Heon's recent Japan fan meeting tour was done with a huge success, and he will be having an encore show in late March by many fans' strong requests."
Lee Byung Heon's Japan fan meeting tour, started on February 3rd, was held until February 18th in Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai, and Yokohama.
It was Lee Byung Heon's first meeting in three years, but a great number of fans showed unchanged love and supports for him.
A great number of fans strongly requested Lee Byung Heon to have an encore fan meeting, and their wish was granted.
The fan meeting host agency told Lee Byung Heon about his fans' requests, and he will be visiting Japan again in late March.
During the fan meetings tour, Lee Byung Heon talked about works that he has been doing, and many different stories from shootings and his daily lives.
Lee Byung Heon held a Q&A time, where he asked his fans many different questions, and learned his fans' thoughts and wishes.
One of the fans said, "We had a very fun time with Lee Byung Heon, and all of us could feel how much he cares about us. I'd love to attend the encore fan meeting as well!"
Meanwhile, Lee Byung Heon recently finished shooting a new film called 'Memory of Sword'.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com