Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

LBH most appreciates his back :P:lol:

The photos are chosen by LBH personally to be published in《ELLE》and《VOGUE》Japan January edition.

About his physique, LBH said frankly that he liked his back the most because from young, his shoulder was well developed and broad. But the most sexy is the voice. As for the women, he thought they like best is from the waist to the pelvis. :w00t::P:lol:em45.gif

:sweatingbullets: Not quite, Byunghun-ssi..

Previously.. years ago.. he said he likes his hands the most but looking how the body turned out after those intensive training, yup.. the back(side) is :blush: :sweatingbullets: :blush: :sweatingbullets: :blush: with big bonus.. which.. BH doesn't expose but teases with.. the t.i.g.h.t buttocks.3drool.gif

BH's voice is of course :wub:.. undeniably deep & supersexy.. *hands down* plus his lips! Lovelovelove.

But.. as biased looney as rubie goes for her Hunnie.. as long as BH feels good about himself.. would always appreciate everything about him. :blush:

Guest kimchibabe

It's been a wonderful year for me here. Lots of goodies..pictures, vods, news and interviews.

But the one that stands out for me is the Making of the RAV4 commercial and the latest ELLE pictures.

This has been a good year for BH but I believe it will be a better 2009. With GBW, ICWTR and G.I. JOE and the new image as a buffed and super sexy BH...it was a whirlwind year....a real rollercoaster ride.

Here's hoping the thread will continue to flourish this coming year. RUBIE, you are the driving force here...thank you for everything you've done!!!

WHAT'S YOUR BEST BH TREAT IN 2008? feedback.gif

:blush: My best BH experience 2008 .. hmm.. would be..

the VOGUE photoshoot.. that gothic dark angel appearance simply blew me away.. it's the first I see BH posing.. sorta out-of-the-box for him and it's beautiful and utterly sexy, of course. f.a.i.n.t.s..

then.. in May.. having lots of anxiety-attack waiting for Cannes.. fact that BH arrived separately (and a day later) from the GBW team truly did not help at all. Will he come.. will he not? He was already in Europe (Prague) and if he couldn't make it to Cannes.. that would be such a bummer. But everything went well for everyone. Nevermind that GBW getting the festival's second-last-day screening.. the international enthusiasm for the Kimchi Western could not have been better & more perfect.. in fact, the GBW PhotoCall and Gala-Premiere sessions had easily outdid those bigger and topbilled movies.. rbhcool.gif

what else.. yupyup.. ITSUKA is indeed a surprise well-kept. Something that's totally out of the blue, coming from BH.. the man just never stops. not for a minute. Just when we thought BH would never sing again.. at least publicly.. he came out with a new album, complete with special music videos and in full Japanese! thumbup.gif Whoa.

event-wise.. I just love BH's appearance at the Blue Dragon. Always the best-dressed, simply charming and most-accomodating, dashing NOMinee. Even though he didn't win.. he's already and always be a WINNER in our hearts. Someday.. it'll be his and the celebration would be well worth the wait.. fightpanda.gif

blue1a.jpg

of course.. just following the activities of GBW at the movie thread coffee5.gif .. even though it's usually just me & my shadow there.. is the best experience an (online) fan like me could actually do & truly enjoy.. :wub: GBW may not be everyone's cup of tea bleh.gif .. or coffee.. but proved to be a BIGGER success than given credit for.

the RAV4 endorsement, I agree with kimchibabe-ssi.. is fans' delight, all the way in_love.gif.. for all to watch. The making of the commercial, albeit not for everyone to see (due to copyrights' restrict) is a Hunnie-treat can't be described.

Personally.. now I know why.. most fans would get BH DVDS at every chance they have.. because these really contained the best of him, most precious. Now I know.. why my ramblings of Byunghun-ssi and efforts to talk about him at the thread.. meant not-so-much to those who have seen MORE of him in the DVDS.

Sorry that I had edited out the message from BH, posted around Dec 25. Hopefully, we will have a New Year message from Byunghun-ssi that we can share openly at the thread, for all & everyone.

So.. share your best BH moments in 2008.. huh.. huh..

fight.gif

2009 FIGHTING.. let us TOGETHER be the force for EverythingLBH..

Can't wait for the Discovery-Seoul Savvy program to be aired.. hope to be able to watch it as well, somehow.. pleasepleaseplease..

Hopefully.. we'll see BH speaking in English in the program.. no?

Also.. was there ever any VOD for the CNN interview that he did in London last Nov? BH is not the first Korean actor/celebrity interviewed by CNN but it would be awesome to see & hear him.. answering in English.. unlike others..

And ooohh.. will we see BH at PD Yoon's wedding on the 11th? Maybe.. maybe..

blue1b.jpg

29th Blue Dragon captures credit to Admin/Lucy-LBH.SG

Good*Bad*Weird Media*compilation

PLUS MORE AT THE NOMNOMNOM THREAD

blessings-aji.gif

Thanks to the highlight by ff120

[chinkymovies.blogspot.com] [kobunagaplace.blogspot.com]

The.Good.The.Bad.The.Weird.2008.DVDRip.XviD-BiFOS

TGTBTW.part1.rar TGTBTW.part2.rar

TGTBTW.part3.rar TGTBTW.part4.rar

TGTBTW.part5.rar TGTBTW.part6.rar

TGTBTW.part7.rar TGTBTW.part8.rar

OR (English subs included in RAR)

[1] [2] [3] [4]

[5] [6] [7] [8]

Megaupload movie links at [dramacrush.blogspot.com] thanks to the highlight by jicks

Thanks to Huangsy for the links, GBW OST with a 40 tracklist!

200807180951251003_1.jpg

Source: listen.daum.net

Simply right-click to download

Track 1 l Track 2 l Track 3 l Track 4

Track 5 l Track 6 l Track 7 l Track 8

Track 9 l Track 10 l Track 11 l Track 12

Track 13 l Track 14 l Track 15 l Track 16

Track 17 l Track 18 l Track 19 l Track 20

Track 21 l Track 22 l Track 23 l Track 24

Track 25 l Track 26 l Track 27 l Track 28

Track 29 l Track 30 l Track 31 l Track 32

Track 33 l Track 34 l Track 35 l Track 36

Track 37 l Track 38 l Track 39 l Track 40

z_MMEDIA5.gifThe Good, The Bad, The Weird media clips

These clips aren't new and have been posted at the thread, around the July-release courtesy various fan-sharing & media update. Our utmost gratitude to everyone sharing the original uploads (tv shows, interviews, etc), truly appreciate each sharing from the bottom of our hearts! :wub:

Links in Megauplaod format, please refer digrams below for instructions to download

Film2_GBW photoshoot (16.98 MB) [X]

Cine21_GBW cover story (62.80 MB) [X]

mbc_movieweek 08_0704 (78.83 MB) [X]

Movieweek_080630 focus on gbw (31.79 MB) [X]

gbw_premiere mag photoshoot (6.95 MB) [X]

KBS2_GBWfeature (22.26 MB) [X]

gbw CF_samsung sens (1.71 MB) [X]

GBW_BTS poster1 (9.07 MB) [X]

KBS2_20080623_poster (13.37 MB) [X]

KBS World_080701poster subbed (12.09 MB) [X]

dont_let_me_be_misunderstood1 (1.36 MB) [X]

dont_let_me_be_misunderstood2 (1.59 MB) [X]

dont_let_me_be_misunderstood3 (1.81 MB) [X]

GBW_So Hot MV (4.95 MB) [X]

GBW MV_the BAD (11.47 MB) [X]

GBW MV_the BAD 2 (4.23 MB) [X]

etn 20080708_preview (11.40 MB) [X]

etn 20080804_gbw500 (8.57 MB) [X]

gbw preview film 270837 (48.58 MB) [X]

gbw preview film 270839 (45.97 MB) [X]

gbw_character_trailer_h1080p (95.22 MB) [X]

2008Jun2 KBS ER_Good Bad Weird (47.20 MB) [X]

20080707 Arirang Showbiz Extra - GBW China (7.35 MB) [X]

mnet082_poster-shoot bts (11.73 mb) [X]

mnet_GBW preview 070608 (8.97 MB) [X]

20080709 MnetWide News - GBW press preview (10.51 MB) [X]

20080730 Live TV Ent. News - The Good The Bad The Weird (8.54 MB) [X]

20080731 Mnet Wide News - The Good The Bad The Weird (10.48 MB) [X]

20080731 Showbiz Extra - The Good, the Bad, the Weird (13.69 MB) [X]

20080804 Showbiz Extra - The Good, the Bad, the Weird (11.57 MB) [X]

The.Good.toshoot.ER.080630_ahboo (31.23 MB) [X]

MBC-GBW Fan Premiere0607 (24 MB) [X]

GBW July17 movie releases (20.32 MB) [X]

GBW VIP preview clip1 (9.87 MB) [X]

GBW250708 stage-greet (9.27MB) [X]

gbw3107_daegu stage greet (9.77 MB) [X]

GBW stage greet compilation (3.96 MB) [X]

GBW stage greeting 3.8.8 (16.27 MB) [X]

GBW_2507stagegreet (9.31 MB) [X]

GBW_2607stagegreet (10.78 MB) [X]

gbw_070708 preview j-clip (13.10 MB) [X]

gbw_080708 preview (5.51 MB) [X]

innolife_080708_gbw preview 1 (8.77 MB) [X]

innolife_080708_gbw preview 2 (16.07 MB) [X]

innolife_080708 preview 3 (4.24 MB) [X]

innolife_080710_gbw vip 1 (9.27 MB) [X]

innolife_080714_gbw cannes (8.14 MB) [X]

gbw_cast_dir kjw (18.13 MB) [X]

News_20080728_ArirangTV (1.82 MB) [X]

mbc_morn_0708_gbw stunts (4.08 MB) [X]

mbc_morn_20080717_2 (4.48 MB) [X]

mbc_noon_20080717_0 (3.40 MB) [X]

sbs news_20080710 lead bad guys (6.74 MB) [X]

sbs news 20080620gbw (6.47 MB) [X]

sbs news_gbw-girl scout (6.56 MB) [X]

sbs_260708_stage greet (25.22 MB) [X]

sbs_20080707preview (6.25 MB) [X]

sbs_GBW preview 070608 (12.83 MB) [X]

sbs_20080718_gbw vs red cliff (4.69 MB) [X]

ytn24_20080714 gbw preview (5.06 MB) [X]

ytn_20080708_preview (11.01 MB) [X]

ytnstar_200806 gbw new movies (10.87 MB) [X]

GBW trailer (3.70 MB) [X]

z_MMEDIA5.gifGBW-CANNES 2008 Media Clips (in wmv format)

[Cannes 2008] Highlight 2008-05-24 (78.06 MB) [X]

[Cannes 2008] Photocall Interview 052408 (14.61 MB) [X]

Cannes 2008_Red Carpet (59.79 MB) [X]

Cannes_sbs20080529 (28.51 MB) [X]

Cannes 20080530 Mnet Wide News (16.95 MB) [X]

Cannes 20080528 Live TV Ent. News (13.96 MB) [X]

Cannes080526_tvb_bhjwlove (17.57 MB) [X]

ytnstar_20080609_cannes (8.27 MB) [X]

EverythingLBH-Megaupload 101

Step 1: Download the Megaupload Toolbar at megaupload.com

Step 2: Install the MU Toolbar, it will appear as an extra browser (similar to Google, Yahoo!, etc)

which can be removed later

Step 3; Click on the MU link of the clip that you wish to dl..

Step 4: Follow the Diagrams 2,3 and 4

Step 5: Enjoy the clips ^^

Instruction diagrams in clickable thumbnails

th_mu_01a.jpg th_mu_02a.jpg th_mu_03a.jpg th_mu_04a.jpg

December 30, 2008

What's on Cultural Horizon in 2009?

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

The year 2009 is now finally around the corner, and it is about time to prepare for the New Year. The past year was an interesting one, and readers can now preview what is planned in 2009.

IMAGE EMPRESS CHEONCHOO

Dramas

Historical Dramas on the Rise: The three major networks are planning to air three distinctive historical dramas next year, MBC with "Queen Seondeok," KBS with "Empress Cheonchoo" and SBS with "Jamyeonggo" (working titles).

The three dramas will touch on the lives of powerful women during the period in which the programs are set: the Goryeo Kingdom (918-1392), the Silla Kingdom (668-935) and the Goguryeo Kingdom (37 B.C.-A.D.668), respectively.

Starring Ko Hyun-joung and Lee Yo-won, "Queen Seondeok" will carry the story of the first queen to rule during Goryeo, while "Empress Cheonchoo'' will bring back the courageous grand daughter of King Taejo (47-165), played by Chae Si-ra, and her lifelong struggle to protect the country her ancestors built. "Jamyeonggo" is based on the folk tale of princess Nak-rang and Goguryoe's prince Ho-dong, and the relationship between the two royal subjects and Nak-rang's secret sister played by Jung Ryeo-won.

"Empress Cheonchoo" will start airing Jan. 3 and "Jamyeonggo" in February, while "Queen Seondeok" has not confirmed a date for airing.

IMAGE JAMYEONGGO

Hallyu Stars Return to Small Screen: Numerous hallyu stars will return to the small screen next year. Actor So Ji-sub will greet fans through new SBS drama "Cain and Abel" next February. The drama is about the intense relationship between two brothers, one a genius doctor and another outshone by his sibling. "Cain and Abel" will start airing Feb. 19. Kwon Sang-woo will star in "Cinderella Man," a program about a young man's life-changing story, while Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee will appear in "Iris," which is a spin-off of the hit movie "Swiri." Ji Sung and Sung Yu-ri will also return to television through a spin-off of popular drama "All In, "Swallow the Sun" (working title.) The story of an ambitious young man struggling for success will continue with the "Sun," with Ji Sung as the dreamer who strives to make Jeju Island one of the most popular cities in the world. "Cinderella Man" will be aired in April and the "Sun" in June.

Other hallyu stars include Hyun Bin with the drama "Friend: The Untold Story" and Lee Jun-ki with "Invisible War" (working titles).

IMAGE CAIN & ABEL

Movies

The past year, 2008, was not the best for local movies, but there is hope 2009 will be different. With big directors planning to offer their works, fans will have the chance to re-live the heyday of Korean cinema.

IMAGE THIRST

Filmmaker Park Chan-wook will return with his new film "Thirst." The movie is about a priest who becomes a vampire by accident and falls in love with his friend's wife. Aiming to bring a universal film, Park decided not to make any changes in the appearances of characters, like fangs and pale white skin, but focus more on the emotional changes in characters. Starring Song Kang-ho and Shin Ha-kyun, it will be in theaters this April.

Following Park is Bong Jun-ho's thriller "Mother." While many other thriller movies have young male stars, Bong's film will have veteran actress Kim Hae-ja as the main character. Determined to save her son from being framed on a false charge of murder, Kim will play the emotionally strained mother and discover dark secrets along the way. It is slated for release in May.

Choi Dong-hoon, the director who made "Tazza: The High Rollers" and "The Big Swindle," has returned to the Joseon Kingdom era (1392-1910) to bring the film "Jeonwoochi" (working title). Based on the traditional novel `` Jeonwoochi Chronicles,'' the film presents the story of a Joseon period ascetic, who has been trapped inside a painting for 500 years and finds himself released into the modern world. Dubbed as a fantasy comic action film, the movie will star Gang Dong-won as the ascetic and Lim Soo-jung as the heroine. The film will be released in August.

Other local movies include "The Scheme," a thriller about stock analysts starring Park Yong-ha and also "Public Official" (working titles), the Korean version of Hollywood's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," starring Kim Ha-neul and Kang Ji-hwan.

In 2009, the release of highly-anticipated Hollywood films starring some of Korea's favorite celebrities will also come. They include Lee Byung-hun's "G.I.Joe: Rise of the Cobra" in August and Jeon Ji-hyun's "Blood: The Last Vampire" and Rain's "Ninja Assassin" in March.

Classical Music

Orchestras to Captivate Fans: Numerous orchestras around the world will grace local fans next year. The 31-year-old Strauss Festival Orchestra Vienna will visit Korea and perform at the Seoul Arts Center (SAC) Jan. 20, while the Berlin Radio Symphony led by principal conductor Marek Janowski will bring the tunes of famous German composers like Beethoven and Schubert to the SAC Jan. 31.

IMAGE JOSE CARRERAS

IMAGE LI YUNDI

The Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra will visit Korea in April, with the National Symphony Orchestra led by music director and conductor Ivan Fischer following in June.

The New York Philharmonic Orchestra will greet fans with its new music director Alan Gilbert in October, while the Haydn Philharmonic will arrive in November to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Austrian composer's death.

Soloists Step on Stage: Tenors Placido Domingo and Jose Carreras, who were two of the so-called ``three tenors'' alongside the late Luciano Pavarotti, will visit to offer their charismatic stage presence to local fans in January and May, respectively.

Chinese pianist Yundi Li will hold a piano recital after a six-year hiatus. The youngest winner of the International Frederick Chopin Piano Competition will visit Korea in February.

Local stars will also take to the stage, including cellist Chung Myung-hwa, who will hold her 40th anniversary concert in April with pianist Kim Dae-jin, while aspiring musicians ― pianist Kim Sun-wook; violinist Kim Soo-yeon; Lee Yu-ra; violist Choi Eun-shik; cellist Song Young-hoon and bassist Sung Min-jae ― will perform with maestro Chung Myung-whun.

K-Pop

The pop scene was fierce in 2008, and it looks like there will be more competition among idol groups with several more jumping into the local scene, while some popular groups branch out to pursue their individual careers.

YG Entertainment recently announced that it will launch a new girl group in February.

According to the head of the agency, Yang Hyun-suk, former member of the hit group Seo Taiji and Boys, the dance group will make its debut early next year. Yang also added they will be a "girl version of Big Bang," referring to the popular boy band. The only hint Yang offered was that it will be a tougher and more charismatic group compared to the other girl groups on the local pop scene.

IMAGE GIRL'S GENERATION

The comeback of several popular singers will also surprise fans, with pop group Girls' Generation and Se7en returning in 2009.

Girls' Generation announced that the group is releasing its new mini album "Gee" Jan. 7. The nine members have been working on personal projects such as acting, singing solo and even working as a radio DJ. Along with Girl's Generation, Se7en will also return to Korea after a period working in the U.S.

Members of top idol groups are also set to branch out individually. TVXQ, SS501 and even Big Bang will see their members pursue new projects, like acting and releasing solo albums, including Kim Hyun-joong from SS501 and Victory from Big Bang.

Dance

The past year saw many dance troupes visiting Korea to offer their distinctive moves, including the American Ballet Theater and Stuttgart Ballet, and 2009 will be no different.

IMAGE CINDERELLA

Movie star Juliette Binoche will visit Seoul as a dancer to perform "in-i" with fellow dancer and choreographer Akram Khan at LG Arts Center in March. Meanwhile, Russia's Boris Eifman Ballet will bring one of the best works "Tchaikovsky: The Mystery of Life and Death" to dance fans in September.

Choreographer Jean-Christophe Maillot, winner of the Prix Benois de la Danse Choreographer of the Year in 2007 and famous for his creativity in some of the most famous tales in the world, will offer his version of the classic "Cinderella" with dancers from the Korea National Ballet at Seoul Arts Center this coming March.

Credits: sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Copied from the GBW thread, thanks to melusine-ssi

A great year for Dir. Kim & GBW thumbup.gif CONGRATS!

Cine21's Best of 2008

p0000045sc68417ie9.jpg

Director of the Year: Kim Ji-Woon (The Good, The Bad, The Weird)

Actor of the Year: Ha Jung-Woo (The Chaser, Beastie Boys, My Dear Enemy)

Actress of the Year: Gong Hyo-Jin (Crush & Blush)

New Actor of the Year: Kang Ji-Hwan (Rough Cut)

New Actress of the Year: Park Bo-Young (Speed Scandal)

New Director of the Year: Na Hong-Jin (The Chaser)

Producer of the Year: Kim Soo-Jin (The Chaser)

Cinematographer of the Year: Lee Mo-Gae (The Good, The Bad, The Weird)

Screenplay of the Year: *tie* Na Hong-Jin (The Chaser), Lee Kyung-Mi (Crush & Blush)

Top 5 Movies: #1 Night and Day, #2 My Dear Enemy, #3 The Chaser, #4 My Friend and His Wife, #5 Chongqing

Movieweek's Top 5 Movies of 2008

htm_20081229172621020000020301-001.jpg

htm_20081229172621020000020301-002.jpg

1. The Chaser

2. The Good, The Bad, The Weird

3. Rough Cut

4. Crush & Blush

5. My Dear Enemy

htm_20081229175304020000020301-002.jpg

[Movieweek] State of Korean Film Industry; The Good, The Bad, The Weird vs. The Chaser

^ That's a really cute-looking yummy cake, valley girl! :lol:

Wishing everyone

happiness in 2009

newday.jpg

Thanks to the original fan-sharing for the cutest capture

^ Similar puppy from BH's drama 'Fragrance of Love'.. no? ^^

Oooh! Wait a minute.. isn't this how "THE BAD" action-doggie-doll was inspired from.. same features, huh.. huh..