Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

정우성-이병헌-송강호, 압도적 카리스마

Jung WooSung - Lee ByungHun - Song KangHo, overwhelming charisma

고뉴스 기사전송 2008-11-21 17:03

N2008112116555857701.jpg

영화 ‘좋은 놈, 나쁜 놈, 이상한 놈’(이하 놈놈놈)의 주연배우들이 카리스마를 뽐냈다.

20일 오후 7시 25분 서울 여의도 KBS홀에서 제29회 청룡영화상 시상식이 열렸다. 행사에 참석한 정우성, 이병헌, 송강호가 레드카펫을 밟고 있다.

이날 송강호와 이병헌은 ‘놈놈놈’으로 남자주연상 후보에 올랐으나, 수상의 영광은 영화 ‘추격자’의 배우 김윤석에게 돌아갓다. 하지만 영화 ‘놈놈놈’은 최다관객상, 감독상의 영광을 누렸다.

한편, 이날 청룡영화제에는 한예슬, 한채영, 소지섭, 김혜수, 정준호, 이정재, 박시연, 황우슬혜, 고준희, 서우 등 스타들이 총출동했다. 또 비, 동방신기, 원더걸스가 축하공연을 펼쳤다.

Partly gisted

Main actors of 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' were undeniably full of charisma.

On November 20th at 7:25 p.m. the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held in Seoul. Participating actors Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho were seen gracing the red carpet.

Song Kang Ho and Lee Byung-hun were together nominated for NomNomNom but the Best Movie Actor award goes to Kim Yoon Seok from movie, The Chaser.

Source: news.empas.com

Hi redevilica, welcome to EverythingLBH! It's so good to see you here with such cool sharing! ^^

Thanks so much for posting the CB link to share with us :blush: .. an already specified clip just for Lee Byunghun-ssi, we truly appreciate this. :wub:

Guest ellabel

*pouts* Feeling a little sad for BH... only for that nite.... I'm sure he's also disappointed considering the amount of work and sacrifices they endured for the film. But, he is also a realist and a reasonable guy....nobody can have it all and award giving bodies have different criterias so let's hope that the others will appreciate his work. If not, he still has more beautiful movies to come and more tour-de-force performance to show us.

Well, GBW did not go home empty-handed. I personally feel that Dir. Kim is a shoo-in for the Best Director award, also best cinematography and art direction. It was kinda apparent in the reviews that it exceled in those areas.

As expected BH came in prepared and very dashing in his tux. Looks like he gained a little weight or it's just me? :P I cud have fixed his bangs a little more but wth! He's all cool and handsome. He's always smiling and he's the only one with flowers (?). BH always command so much attention when he arrives at the red carpet. He has a certain aura and charisma that captivates the audience.

Well Byung hun -sshi.... better luck next time.... anyway to your Hunnies, you are always No. 1 and the only Best actor in our hearts. :mwah:

Thanks to Mona dear for the updates and rubie hunnie sis and everyone for sharing pics and clips. Mona Jang, your mom and my mom have similar good taste. ;)

JEAN OR EVEN SHORT TO WEDDING IS NO PRBLEM TO ME DEAR... as long as he attend and give true-heart blessing! :rolleyes:

Darling Mona, I'm sure our beloved namjas will look delish and yummy in any suit.... formal, rugged or even ini their birthday suit. :w00t::rolleyes: .. but, there's such a thing as norms and proper etiquette so they should also put that in mind. :rolleyes::P:lol:

^ Totally agree with you Ella.. BH does look like he had gained quite a bit of weight which is just perfect for him, he fits into his tux so sexily. :wub: Woohoo.. that broad shoulders.. arrrgghhh.. *faints!* looking so good with super beaming smile. And as kimchibabe mentioned.. he's definitely in his best element. Maybe our Hunnie is feeling blissful :blush: .. regardless of the Blue Dragon awards.

Lately.. he does look a lot happier.. and something.. like he's keeping a secret.. perhaps.. :blush:

x59.jpg

VOD links copied from the Blue Dragon thread, thanks to Helena ^^

Guest mandalaywith

hi

rubie&LBY fan

Yesterday I'm attented to 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Readcarpet.

My take up some Photo is not clear. only video is very clear.

29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Lee Byung Hun(이병헌)Redcarpet

credit- http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith @ soompi

If you post another site,please write to credit.Respect to Owner

39498274_950x712.jpg

39498275_950x712.jpg

39498276_950x712.jpg

39498727_950x712.jpg

39498728_950x712.jpg

39498729_950x712.jpg

^ Hi mandalaywith, you finally got the pics of LBH at the Red Carpet. WOW! You're sooooo near to him, too.. we can definitely feel the excitement of Blue Dragon! Must be a lot of loud cheer from the fans waiting there, huh! :w00t:

So cool that you're sharing the pics with us, we really appreciate it! :blush:

th_x45.jpg th_x46.jpg th_x47.jpg th_x48.jpg th_x49.jpg

th_x51.jpg th_x52.jpg th_x54.jpg th_x55.jpg th_x56.jpg

th_x50.jpg th_x62.jpg th_x59.jpg th_x61.jpg

thanks to the highlight by valley girl & various sharing, with credits as stated on the images

Guest mailene28

hi! my first time to post here.. but i always drop by this thread as i am also his fan for yrs already since ive watched ALL IN. :)

thanks thanks for all the updates & photos posted especially to rubie dear... ;)

hi! my first time to post here.. but i always drop by this thread as i am also his fan for yrs already since ive watched ALL IN. :)

thanks thanks for all the updates & photos posted especially to rubie dear... ;)

Hello mailene28, welcome.gif to EverythingLBH! So good to see you here and that you've been following the updates of Byunghun-ssi.

Appreciate all the warm words and hope you'll join us talking all about BH.. more posts to come. ^^ His work and everything :blush: don't be shy at all.. just jump right on in. :lol: All In is indeed an awesome series, he's definitely our Inha-ssi. :wub:

Guest mailene28

Hello mailene28, welcome.gif to EverythingLBH! So good to see you here and that you've been following the updates of Byunghun-ssi.

Appreciate all the warm words and hope you'll join us talking all about BH.. more posts to come. ^^ His work and everything :blush: don't be shy at all.. just jump right on in. :lol: All In is indeed an awesome series, he's definitely our Inha-ssi. :wub:

oh, thanks rubie!! ill always be here coz LBH is one of those k-celebs who gained my respect & interest. ;)

even my friends learned to play poker just after watching All In. :lol:

soo looking forward to IRIS next yr. :)

oh, thanks rubie!! ill always be here coz LBH is one of those k-celebs who gained my respect & interest. ;)

even my friends learned to play poker just after watching All In. :lol:

soo looking forward to IRIS next yr. :)

It's no problem at all, I'm really happy to see many more postings at the thread. I sure agree that the more we follow & read about BH.. the more we learn about him, the better we'll understand the person & actor he is.. truly with utmost respect and appreciation that never ceases.

LOL, that is the first that I've heard! All In sure succeeded in romanticizing the "art" of poker! laughing.gif Inha-style indeed! BH makes it all so suave and sexy at the same time. :wub: Btw.. what other series or movies that you've seen him in.. it'll be great to hear your thoughts. Any questions or clips to see.. anything at all, just post away. Whatever we don't know.. we'll figure it out together.

And IRIS.. I hope they've started filming already or something.. all the waiting is just AAAAAAAAHHHHHH :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: .. can't wait to see BH back in action again.. Hun007.. yupyup!

A cool Byunghun Blue Dragon clip at GBW-cafe.daum. Please click HERE for streaming VOD.

I tried but can't get the clip to share, just the screencaps (it's probably the pc not picking it up). :mellow: There's BH at the Red Carpet, in the audience, presenting with SYA and the Best Actor announcement. Please excuse the quality of the caps, streaming wasn't too clear.. also slow hands and very blurry eyes.. :sweatingbullets:

Edit to add: just found a clearer streaming clip via Youtube HERE

9_tjtpfl8951.jpg

10_tjtpfl8951.jpg

^ couple of caps from tjtpfl8951

th_pre1.jpg th_pre2.jpg th_pre3.jpg th_pre5.jpg

th_pre6.jpg th_pre7.jpg th_pre8.jpg th_pre9.jpg

LBH-SYA screencaps & thumbs by EverythingLBH ^^

pre4.jpg

pre2.jpg