Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

I got all series of CDs today! :w00t: rubie you will love it! :wub:

It was a real gift from Hunnie to us. I read many fans posting that they were moved to tears when they listened to the song.

The package, pictures, making and PV DVDs and of course the songs are absolutely fabulous.

And BH is a real singer.

Again, I am impressed by the whole project done by the producer Yasushi Akimoto too.

These must be the postcards that come with the Limited Edition, right? The capture of BH playing the guitar is simply priceless. :wub:

posrcards.jpg

Source: universal-music.co.jp

Individual sample thumbs copied from leebyunghun.com

1224069250_a.jpg1224069250_b.jpg1224069250_c.jpg1224069250_d.jpg

1224069250_e.jpg1224069250_f.jpg1224069250_g.jpg1224069250_h.jpg

October 16, 2008

톱스타의 연기인생 전환점이 된 작품은?

200810161128041114_1.jpg

^ Kim Myung Min, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Go Doo Shim

Source: news.empas.com

There's also articles related to Andre Kim and Jeju.. some sort of campaign??? which mentions LBH as well. :unsure:

Any ideas.. gist.. anyone? :blush:

Thanks to a kind angel in helping with the translation. Hope there is no mistake. :blush:

W :w00t: W, the song is so romantic. :wub:

Source: http://www.uta-net.com/user/phplib/Link.php?ID=70931

歌手:イ・ビョンホン Singer: Lee Byung Hun

作詞:秋元康 Lyrics: Yasushi Akimoto

作曲:井上ヨシマサComposer: Inoue Yoshimasa

接吻(くちづけ)の指輪 歌詞

Kiss, Ring lyric

I kept you waiting

to get you

Life without a map

I feel like I am lost

I have no doubt about it.

I know it's not a coincidence that we found each other in this big world

Everybody is looking for someone's shoulder to carry on

But I didn't know the pace

so I've always left you behind

You are my everything

and I don't need anything else

I just realized what's most important to me

You are my everything

My heart is shouting

I take your hand and I'll kiss your ring finger to propose.

While you have been waiting for me

You may have spent some anxious nights

Even when we couldn't see each other

You kept believing in me

Whenever it rained

I was worried

Isn't she getting wet?

Love is always the piling up of trivial things one by one.

Such mutual gentleness. We were attracted to each other

Our fate

I want your future

and I'll give you mine

From here, let's keep on walking, just two of us

I want your future

I won't let you down

With my vow in this ring

Let's have the best kiss in the world

Since we were born, this miracle had begun

・・・To us

MUSIC STREAMING

A 2-min audio sample at dotcom, please click here to listen. :wub: *anyone has the clip?*

Also BH on Japanese TV show :blush: thanks to Lucy for the wonderful sharing & highlight at dotcom

[VOD] ITSUKA tv promotion

Please click HERE to watch. ^^

Copied from http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/3089

Looks like the ORICON chart.. no? ITSUKA at #2?

1oricon_gbw.jpg

水 木 金 土 日 月   火

-- -- -- -- -- -- ↑*1 東方神起 「呪文-MIROTIC-」 30,596

-- -- -- -- -- -- ↑*2 이병헌 「いつか」 9,008

-- -- -- -- -- -- ↑*3 류시원 「君と僕」 6,031

1cdpack.jpg

^ The posters look fabulous! :wub:

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/3087

일본 오리콘 데일리 1위부터 3위까지 한류 스타들이 독점

조선일보 기사전송 2008-10-16 14:34

2008101600896_0.jpg

15일 발표된 14일자 오리콘 데일리의 1,2, 3위를 한류 스타들이 독점했다.

1위는 동방신기의 '주문-MIROTIC', 2위는 이병헌의 '언젠가' 3위는 류시원의 '너와나'로 모두 10월 15일에 발매된 신곡들이다. 우연히 발매일이 겹치게 되면서 이와 같은 일이 가능했다.

동방신기는 현재 한국에서 활동중임에도 불구하고 1위를 기록하여 일본에서의 높은 인기를 다시 한번 증명했다. 이병헌은 배우이지만 첫 일본어 싱글 앨범이라는 의미와 함께 도요타의 CF음악으로 알려진 곡으로 2위를 기록, 한류스타로서의 인기를 과시했다. 한편 류시원은 이제까지 발매했던 음반들이 모두 오리콘 톱10에 들었던 기세를 이어가고 있다.

이들 한류스타들의 상승세가 언제까지 지속될지 벌써부터 다음주 오리콘 차트 결과에 관심이 집중되고 있다.

babelFishing says

From Japanese duck cone reason 1 place until 3 place cold current star monopoly 15th 1,2 of the 14th duck cone reason which is announced, the cold current star monopolized 3 place. 1 place ' of eastern country marvelousness; Order - MIROTIC' 2 place broke the E-2 ' Some day ' 3 place type initial ' You and ' With they are new musical compositions which are sold in all October 15th work. Accidentally the date of issue was made to pile up and like this rises was possible. , The eastern country marvelousness currently [ey_to_pwul_kwu_ha_ko] 1 place in the process of being active from Korea and high popularity once again from Japan recorded proved. The E-2 broke is an actor but with meaning which is the first Japanese single album together records 2 place, showed off the popularity as the cold current star with the music which becomes known as CF music of Toyota. The spirit which the records which type initial sells meantime until now listen in all duck cone saw 10 is going next. The rise condition of these cold current star until when being continued, from the interest is already concentrated to the next week duck cone chart result.

Oricon Top 10 CD Singles Daily Charts - Tohoshinki (DBSK) takes the #1 spot (10.17.08)

October 15, 2008 by KNDY

On new release Wednesday. Which artist or band took the #1 spot for Japan’s Oricon CD Single Daily Charts?

2008101614365402782_1.jpg

DBSK » Lee ByungHun » Ryu SiWon

source

NOTE: This week is somewhat of a surprise. No one from last week’s top 10 is in this week’s top 10. That is a first! Also, another surprise is that the top 3 for Wednesday on the Oricon CD single charts are all non-Japanese and are Korean. Last week’s #1, Kumi Koda’s “TABOO” drops to #16.

1. Tohoshinki - Jumon - MIROTIC
  2. Lee Byunghun - Itsuka
  3. Ryu Si Won - Kimi to Boku
  4. Yui Aragaki - Akai Ito
  5. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Fujisawa Loser
  6. Ikimonogakari - Planeterium
  7. The Birthday - Namida ga Koboresou
  8. Sendai Kamotsu - Uma Nami de./Zekkomon
  9. RAG FAIR - Good Good Day!/ Let’s Harmony
  10. Rina Aiuchi - Kimi to no Deai ~good bye my days~

Source: http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/news/music-cha...-1-spot-101708/

1oricon.jpg

Guest kimchibabe

^

i think everything that BH touches turns into gold...the Midas touch.

and always, always be it a movie, an MV, or this album he makes it come out as a gift

that makes his works precious...priceless...like him :blush: :blush:

Guest ellabel

^ Wow!!! :w00t: LBH on the no. 2 slot in Oricon Top 10 singles! :w00t:

HUNnie looks like a seasoned singer from his pics. :lol:

Just love him with the mic. :wub:

OT: So happy that DBSK's Mirotic is no. 1. Yey!!!

^ He sure does! :lol: I especially love the way he poses for the posters, so sexy! :wub:

Congrats to our Hunnie Byunghun-ssi! :w00t:

What's better.. it's so sweet (a revenge sorta^^) that he actually tops "brother Sung-jae" of BD. :P

i think everything that BH touches turns into gold...the Midas touch.

and always, always be it a movie, an MV, or this album he makes it come out as a gift

that makes his works precious...priceless...like him :blush: :blush:

That is true, indeed! What an insightful thought especially. Probably still a longshot considering the "expectation"..

I have a good feeling that IRIS will definitely turn to gold as well.. not just for BH but for everyone involved in the project.

He is our precious.. priceless cookie. :blush: Always and always. :wub:

October 16, 2008

톱스타의 연기인생 전환점이 된 작품은?

200810161128041114_1.jpg

^ Kim Myung Min, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Go Doo Shim

There's also articles related to Andre Kim and Jeju.. some sort of campaign??? which mentions LBH as well. :unsure:

Any ideas.. gist.. anyone? :blush:

It is a question mark about the turning-point of acting life of topstars! Whether they turned to another way or return to the old path that brought them glory! :sweatingbullets:

Sorry, my Korean is limit to know all.. :rolleyes:

It is a question mark about the turning-point of acting life of topstars! Whether they turned to another way or return to the old path that brought them glory! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks TY.. you are doing very good. Keep on sharing like you always do. We really appreciate it. ^^

Below is what I copied from Kim Myung Min's thread, the exact article posted. Full credits & thanks to Shirley at KMM thread for sharing the gist.

KMM is a hot topic now with Beethoven Virus.. this article speaks of what project is the turning point in the actors career . i think KMM say that Admiral Lee Soon-Shin has a special meaning to him because at that pt of time he was about to give up and leave korea . then Admiral Lee came along ..

JDG to him , Friend is a turning pt . Lee Byung Heon is JSA and Bungee Jumping of their Own . Go Do Shim is More Beautiful then flower has special meaning to her

Indeed JSA and Bungee Jumping of Their Own really set the turning point for LBH. Both movies.. released one after the other.. truly showed his ability in 2 unique roles in 2 unforgettable movies that sealed his presence & staying power.. someone to watch out for.. someone who's got what it takes, to move ahead. And indeed.. our BH has never looked back since. He's only getting better each time, with more to offer.

This is probably about Taewon's status on the stock market???.. or business-line or something about IRIS' production budget. Help with gist, anyone?

태원엔터, 아인스와 합병 공시후 상한가 지속

뉴스엔 기사전송 2008-10-16 21:39

200810162115201003_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 홍정원 기자]

종합영상미디어기업 태원엔터테인먼트(이하, 태원)가 지난 15일 아인스인터내셔널(이하, 아인스)와의 합병을 공시한 이후 코스닥 시장이 폭락하는 상황에서도 사흘째 상한가를 기록하고 있다.

태원과 아인스의 합병과 지속되는 상한가의 배경에는 양사의 자회사가 있다. 태원엔터테인먼트가 100% 지분을 보유한 컴퓨터그래픽(CG) 및 3D 전문회사 믹스필름과 ‘엘르’(ELLE) 매거진의 브랜드 파워를 기반으로 종합 멀티미디어 회사로 성장하고 있는 아쉐뜨아인스미디어가 상한가를 지속하게 하는 일등 공신이다.

아쉐뜨아인스미디어는 엘르라는 가상현실공간을 실현하는 크로스미디어(cross-media) 프로젝트를 본격적으로 추진 중에 있어 동종업계의 관심을 모으고 있다. 때문에 이번 합병을 통해 믹스필름의 CG 및 3D분야 국내 최고 기술력을 확보하게 돼 엘르의 크로스미디어 프로젝트에 대한 기대감이 더욱 증폭되고 있다.

특히 국책사업의 일환으로 CG 및 3D산업에 대한 정부의 전폭적인 지원이 예상돼 3D 기반의 기술력을 보유한 믹스필름과 3D 기반의 크로스미디어 프로젝트를 준비 중인 엘르, 양사의 합병에 귀추가 주목된다.

한편 태원은 이병헌(사진) 김태희 김승우의 캐스팅으로 화제를 모은 대작드라마 ''아이리스''(내년 방송 예정)를 제작 중이며 오는 12월 할리우드 가족영화 ''저니 투 더 센터 오브 디 어스'' 개봉을 앞두고 있다.

홍정원 man@newsen.com

Source: http://rd.empas.com/r.tsp/%C0%CC%BA%B4%C7%...%BB%E7%B8%B6%0B

can someone help me: is this LBH singing both song in this youtube clip??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCugjDPyBI&NR=1

Yes indeed, those are the 2 new Japanese singles by BH just (officially) released on Wed, Oct 15. :wub:

The first is the rock version of 'Itsuka' (Someday) which is also the background track for the Toyota RAV4 CM and the second is Kiss of Ring 'The Ring of Kiss'. Just a few posts back is the lyrics for the second song translated by Ching. :)

Itsuka (ballad version) was first performed at last year's Arena Tour.

What are your thoughts, MRS.le? :blush:

한류스타 안방 러시...기대와 우려 동시에

Stars' TV Comeback.. High Expectation and Much Anxiety at the same time

2008-10-17 09:35

8ar75105.jpg

Song Seung Hun - East of Eden

Song Hye Kyo - Worlds Within

Choi Ji Woo - Star's Lovers

Lee Byung Hun & Kim Tae Hee - IRIS

Bae Yong Jun - Drops of God

Source: sports.chosun.com

Guest huangsy

Is about the work (drama/movie) of top stars that totally changed their popularity.

^ Thanks Huang, appreciate the gist very much. ^^

This latest article below .. about GBW & The Chaser among the Top 10 movies.. right? Any more important details to add.. anyone? :unsure:

한국영화, 9월까지 흥행 ‘톱 10’에 5개, 예년 성적…'놈놈놈' 1위

2008-10-17 13:56:30

200810171345511122_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 남안우 기자] 올해 9월까지 한국영화가 흥행 'TOP 10'안에 5편이 들어가 있는 것으로 나타났다.

영화진흥위원회가 16일 발표한 올해 1월부터 9월까지의 영화산업 통계에 따르면 한국영화는 ‘좋은 놈 나쁜 놈 이상한 놈’(이하 ‘놈놈놈’)을 비롯해 ‘추격자’ ‘강철중’ 등 총 5편이 흥행 TOP 10에 진입, 비교적 선전했다.

송강호, 이병헌, 정우성 주연의 ‘놈놈놈’은 668만 5520명의 전국 관객을 동원하며 흥행 1위에 당당히 이름을 올렸고 뒤를 이어 김윤석, 하정우 주연의 ‘추격자’가 507만 1506명으로 2위를 기록했다.

매출액으로는 ‘놈놈놈’이 437억 596만원, ‘추격자’가 339억 427만원을 각각 기록했다.

‘놈놈놈’과 ‘추격자’가 흥행 1, 2위를 차지한 가운데 할리우드 애니메이션 영화 ‘쿵푸 팬더’는 467만 2933명, SF 블록버스터 ‘아이언맨’은 431만 6003명의 전국 관객을 동원하면서 3위와 4위에 올랐다.

설경구 주연의 영화 ‘공공의 적’의 세 번째 시리즈 ‘강철중’은 ‘아이언맨’보다 1만 5333명 적은 430만 670명으로 아깝게 5위를 차지했다.

이밖에 ‘인디아나 존스4: 크리스탈’(413만 6101명)과 ‘미이라 3: 황제의 무덤’(409만 795명) ‘다크 나이트’(405만 9756명) 등 외화가 나란히 6위에서 8위에 올랐으며 한국 영화인 ‘우리 생애 최고의 순간’(404만 4543명)과 ‘신기전’(335만 1383명)이 9위와 10위를 기록했다.

한국영화 월별 관객 수로는 설날 연휴가 있던 2월이 896만 6916명의 전국 관객을 동원하며 가장 많은 관객들이 극장을 찾았고 영화 비수기인 5월은 99만 8042명으로 가장 적었다. 2월과 5월의 관객수는 무려 9배 차이가 났다.

[사진 = 올해 1월부터 9월까지 흥행 TOP 10중 1위와 2위를 기록한 영화 '놈놈놈'(왼쪽)과 '추격자']

남안우 기자 naw@mydaily.co.kr

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1122&ext=na

I'm wondering.. *please indulge me*.. in the Itsuka CD.. the leaflet that comes with the cover and goodies.. is there any message from BH to fans.. whether in Japanese or English. :blush:

If there is, can someone relate what he said. Please, I would really appreciate the sharing very much. Merci!

So, everyone already getting their CDs and hearing the songs.. come share your thoughts & everything! :lol:

Guest kimchibabe

^

still i'm lucky to have listened to both versions of ITSUKA and RING OF KISS. all of a sudden this empty feeling filled me and i'm sitting here longing and missing BH.

he sings in japanese..the sweetest melody. read the translation of Ring of Kiss and it made me love the song even more.

the CDs...makes you want to fall in love and just be in love forever. Lee Byung Hun...as he acts, as he sings..its the emotions he makes us feel which leaves us begging for more. :wub::wub:

there is that certain sadness that i feel... there's a tug in my heart...an undefinable ache...for the man whose voice echoes in my mind long after the music stopped.