Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Welcome back, Janice.. we've got sugar-loaded Hunnie treat! :wub:

TOYOTA _RAV4 LEE BYUNG HUN TVCF Making Video uploaded by utkjx9712

[] youtube2.jpg[] http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=WuKFx0IOr0E

[] 1cap10a.jpg[/]

Hi rubie - thanks for sharing here the link. Wow, very nice.......I've always enjoyed watching video's like this, The Makings, NGs & BTS because they're all so candid & natural. Also, thanks for posting the captions of this video. ……. Really tempting. These photos are so damn HOT! It looks that he had fun doing this CF. The video itself speaks the truth. :P:D

Guest Janie Simply

Fantasy or otherwise :P.. we're enjoying what's OBVIOUS to see. :blush:

The Making & BTS of the Toyota RAV4 CM is now on YouTube. :w00t:

Please watch this MUST-SEE precious clip asap before it gets deleted! :sweatingbullets:

Ah, I see, i was being gullible :sweatingbullets:

music1.gif universal-music.co.jp-lee_byunghun bio_thumb.jpg

bio.jpg:wub: sexy SINGLE man

韓国において多数のドラマや映画に出演により数々の賞を取り、日本ではNHKで放映された『美しき日々』で、中高年の女性達から圧倒的な人気を獲得し、04年の紅白歌合戦にゲストとして出演。

"韓流四天王"の一人と称され、日本ではヨン様に並ぶ人気の韓国俳優。

昨年は大ヒット映画木村拓哉主演『HERO』への出演、現在も韓国で公開中の映画『THE GOOD THE BAD THE WEIRD』では500万人の動員をしており、今年NO.1のヒット大作となっている。

日本での活動も2006年には韓国人初、世界でも初の東京ドーム単独公演(約5万人)を役者として満杯にし、2007年には全国4箇所アリーナ・ツアーに約6万人をも動員をし、未だに人気の衰えを知らない。

Source: universal-music.co.jp

Hi rubie - thanks for sharing here the link. Wow, very nice.......I've always enjoyed watching video's like this, The Makings, NGs & BTS because they're all so candid & natural. Also, thanks for posting the captions of this video. ……. Really tempting. These photos are so damn HOT! It looks that he had fun doing this CF. The video itself speaks the truth. :P:D

Hi, no problem at all. :)

Always sharing about BH all the time and this is simply one of the exclusive Hunnie-treats for most of us here. :)

Thanks for picking this up, appreciate the reply. :blush:

Ah, I see, i was being gullible :sweatingbullets:

Jan-hunnie.. :mellow: You gullible? Of what? :huh:

--- 13th PIFF

One of the Festival Sponsors (part of various level)

06_03.gif

Copied from www.piff.org

I didn't get to listen to the audio samples at universal music earlier on.. the player doesn't work or something.. so only just found & heard these 2 clips at GBW-cafe.daum.. OMGOSH!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

To listen to BH putting all his heart into "Itsuka" ... woah!!! :w00t: The ballad really goes well with his voice! * rubes fainted & melts!* Lovelovelove!

The lyrics must be something so romantic.. huh.. huh.. ? :blush:

Copied from http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/2840

Download links.. 45-sec samples.. single #1 and #2 :wub:

http://pds88.cafe.daum.net/original/11/caf...080926&.mp3

http://pds88.cafe.daum.net/original/4/cafe...080926&.mp3

Guest Janie Simply

Jan-hunnie.. :mellow: You gullible? Of what? :huh:

That kimchibabe was one of the filming crews for Toyota Rav 4 :lol: that both her and your journaling seem to imply that you guys were really there BTS :D

Aish, have been MIA for a while so must quickly pick up the language and culture here to keep up with the pace :sweatingbullets:

That kimchibabe was one of the filming crews for Toyota Rav 4 :lol: that both her and your journaling seem to imply that you guys were really there BTS :D

LOL! When it comes to BH.. we've always been so heart-out & all-in talking about him. :lol:

Everything about BH just makes us share even more. Unlimited. Infinitely. :blush:

But simply.. everyone can share just as much after watching the clip.. repeatedly. Whoops. :P

Currently, I'm watching his drama with SSH, Happy Together. No idea still of how the story will go because I'm only up to Episode 1. So far I could say that the storyline is good...... I trust LBH - that everytime I watch his works I always have a feeling that I would surely like it that it would be an interesting one & that I could see a superb acting from him again. He's a very talented person & a great actor & I know this for sure. :P:D

Guest Janie Simply

Currently, I'm watching his drama with SSH, Happy Together. No idea still of how the story will go because I'm only up to Episode 1. So far I could say that the storyline is good...... I trust LBH - that everytime I watch his works I always have a feeling that I would surely like it that it would be an interesting one & that I could see a superb acting from him again. He's a very talented person & a great actor & I know this for sure. :P:D

Willenette, let us know how it goes; I have a chinggu who is crazy over the two guys you mentioned, not sure if she has watched the drama yet, will recommend to her after your review B)

OMG :w00t: ... BH showing his sexiness , a rare treat for us.

Everything in the man is awesome ... a seasoned actor with a brilliant mind, a warm & sincere heart, steadfast character and certainly not the least, a comely physique :lol:

Hoho.. Armin-sis just saw how comely our Hunnie is. :lol: Don't forget to watch the clip, too.. he is just a treat to behold. :wub:

BH is really working it out for his latest movies.. one after another showing a closer look to himself.. I know kimchibabe is looking at his CK instead. :w00t: Oops.. what did I just say.. :blush:

Come to think of it.. there'll most definitely be another upclose bare-Hunnie.. in IRIS.. yupyup.. :P Icing on the cake..

Persona and character-wise, BH in Happy Together is nothing like BD or All In.. his role was a 180 degrees turn-away from Minchul.. an uncool guy, so goofy and just being himself. But Byunghun is definitely the HEART of this wonderful family tearjerker. Looking closely.. we'd obviously see distinctive hint of incredible presence despite the character.. a true trait of an actor in various moments.

Really love this heartwarming series. BH's chemistry with Jeon Ji Hyun is just amazing, just like siblings themselves.

[sBS 1999] Happy Together

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34109

Guest kimchibabe

BH is really working it out for his latest movies.. one after another showing a closer look to himself.. I know kimchibabe is looking at his CK instead. :w00t: Oops.. what did I just say.. :blush:

Come to think of it.. there'll most definitely be another upclose bare-Hunnie.. in IRIS.. yupyup.. :P Icing on the cake..

:blush:you are so right,Sis! so CK is his brand and the style...its way below his navel and he's flaunting it. he's such a tease!!!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

but then his body is THE plus factor for him right now and he's making the most out of it.

can't wait for G.I. Joe & IRIS. must get ready. had migraine attacks from replaying the making of the CM :huh::huh:

btw has ICWTR been shelved indefinitely? post production problems maybe. PLEASE no...its the only movie i can actually get to see over here... if and when. :(

:blush: you are so right,Sis! so CK is his brand and the style...its way below his navel and he's flaunting it. he's such a tease!!!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

but then his body is THE plus factor for him right now and he's making the most out of it.

can't wait for G.I. Joe & IRIS. must get ready. had migraine attacks from replaying the making of the CM :huh::huh:

btw has ICWTR been shelved indefinitely? post production problems maybe. PLEASE no...its the only movie i can actually get to see over here... if and when. :(

Yup! :blush: It was during his BSL filming in 2004.. read this Hunnie-tidbit that he'll only wear CK .. the production wardrobe crew had to get him some new pairs when he got soaking wet filming the "mud-grave" scene. :sweatingbullets: But.. with or without it.. he's such a tease indeed.. *faints!*

About ICWTR.. 'shelved' sounds rather serious :sweatingbullets: Probably some (unseen) post-production problem causing the delay but let's look at it as a blessing instead. As it is.. BH is just so busy in 2008.. yet, his steady & cool surprises to fans come in various version.. GBW.. film fests.. RAV4.. Itsuka.. IRIS.. :rolleyes:

So.. we'd save some for 2009 and more Hunnie all the way.. :wub: :blush:

I will watch the clip sis ... will not miss it :D and could imagine will return to the thread smiling & satisfied. :lol:

It's very BHlike to prepare for his projects ... physical, mental & psychological preparations are all considered giving his 100% commitment for a smooth & hassle free filming ... we're never shortchanged with a BH movie or drama. He is always focused so we seldom see him distracted attending social functions when he is at work. So when he starts IRIS shall we see less of him & be scarce before the press until shooting is almost done ???? ... but that will make every bit of news about him eagerly awaited. ;)

^ Ooh-uhh.. I think the precious RAV4 clip have just been restricted by YouTube Japan. :sweatingbullets: But no worries.. let me work something out, for you. Anyone else missing the streaming, just PM me.. too. :blush:

Totally agree how BH would really prepare himself for any role.. so much so that he almost given up the role in GBW due to the injury he had just before training. :sweatingbullets: He was definitely hesitant at that moment.. thinking he would not be able to give his utmost then.. knowing this incredibly committed & serious actor.. only the best from him or none at all. Luckily.. things stay as planned with Dir. Kim's reassurance.. he obviously wanted BH for the role and not anyone else. At all.

As opposed to GI Joe (with almost nil update).. we sure hope that we'll be able to get more updates when IRIS starts filming later. It all comes back to the Korean production.. which is relatively easier to get filming news, etc. Hopefully.

Persona and character-wise, BH in Happy Together is nothing like BD or All In.. his role was a 180 degrees turn-away from Minchul.. an uncool guy, so goofy and just being himself. But Byunghun is definitely the HEART of this wonderful family tearjerker. Looking closely.. we'd obviously see distinctive hint of incredible presence despite the character.. a true trait of an actor in various moments.

Really love this heartwarming series. BH's chemistry with Jeon Ji Hyun is just amazing, just like siblings themselves.

[sBS 1999] Happy Together

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34109

Hi rubie - thanks for sharing here the link of this drama. At least, I'd have an idea what kind of drama I'm watching right now. :P:D

A news article posted at starjiwoo, about KSW-STY wedding guests list. :P

Source: http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.ph...o1&no=44374

The invitation includes Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung-Hun, Choi Jiwoo, Jang Dong-gun, Won Bin, So Ji Seop, Li Mi Yeon, Kim Seung-woo, Song Seung Heon, Lee Jung-jae and Ryu Si Won.

:w00t: Wow, all the top stars of Korea are invited. Would they be present at the same time, we will have to wait and see. :P

Kwon Sang Woo Elated with Marriage in Sight

September 26, 2008 by coolsmurf

18175757000_60800020.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo left a message for his fans at 3am in the morning today via his fan cafe, expressing how blissful he is feeling right now in view of his impending marriage this weekend with Son Tae Young.

Kwon Sang Woo expressed

I can't get to sleep once again. It has been like this recently and there were many important events from the past that flashed before my eyes. But my wedding will become the most important event of my life. I will have to become more mature and responsible 3 days later. I hope that my fans will give me their blessings.

I have been counting down the weeks and days, recollecting every memory I had, the moment when I debuted, my childhood, the present me, etc just appeared in my mind. There are many beautiful moments in my life but nothing is more important than this. To be able to spend the rest of my lifetime with her is probably the most beautiful moment of my life. I watched ‘Notting Hill’ again recently and it really moved me this time. I didn't have that feeling when I watched the movie in the past.”

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young wedding ceremony will take place this Sunday at Seoul’s Shilla Hotel and will be a closed-door event (only invited guests). Although the number of guests won't be as many as Yoo Jae Suk, many big-names will grace the event including Bae Yong Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Ha Ji Won, Won Bin, So Ji Sup, Cha Seung Won, Lee Sung Jae, Park Yong Ha, Ryu Si Won, Lee Mi Yeon, etc. Jo Sung Mo, just out from the army in May will sing the congratulatory song.

Source: coolsmurf.wordpress.com

---

ps: it seems that KSW had personally invited each of the actors mentioned to his wedding ceremony on Sunday and that most of the Korean stars including BH have given their confirmation to attend.