Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

August 5, 2014
Terminator: Genesis slated for 2015 release featuring an Aged Terminator, a star studded cast and The Rock
By Kara Michelle Hallels
Terminator fans should start gearing up. Despite the bankruptcy issue and production hiatus problems, Annapurna Films and Skydance Production will be bringing the fifth installment of the infamous movie series.
Arnold Schwarzenegger will be reprising his role. He will be joined by a star studded cast such as Game of Thrones star Emilia Clark (Sarah Connor), Jason Clarke (John Connor), Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese), Dayo Okeniyi (Danny Dyson) and Byung-hun Lee (T-1000).
It was reported that the film will be revisiting scenes from previous Terminator film such as ones on 1984 in The Terminator, 1991 in Terminator 2: Judgment day and several events in the Connor family's lives. It was also revealed in an MTV Interview last March 25 2014 that Schwarzenegger will be portraying an Aged Terminator. He further shares that this is canon in the film because though the robots are made out of metal, their skin is still human-like. In addition to that, there has been stories floating about that there will be two new T-800 robot one under the control of Skynet and the other against it.
There have also been talks that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be taking in the torch as the new Terminator in the upcoming movie, as said by some sources, that one script is being tailored to accommodate the rising action star.
Filming is set to roll at the first quarter of 2014 under the wing of Thor 2 director Alan Taylor. It has been targeted for release on July 2015. Whatever it may be one this is for sure: this reboot will be awesome.
BH-RED2 capture copied from LBH DC <3
1850094240_147abe96_y1sczocdo1_500.jpg

The new Limited Edition Korea phone covers featuring Lee Byung Hun, the latest 3 images were especially chosen by Lee Byung Hun himself for the domestic & foreign fans. There will be 2000 exclusive units for each cover to be sold online.
20140805_lek_bh3.jpg From the feature on Schön! Magazine

20140805_lek_bh4.jpg From the photoshoot highlighted on LBH weibo

20140805_lek_bh5.jpg This one, anyone knows? Which pictorial, event?help.gif

Could be the reason the making film video was released recently ^^

August 6, 2014

K-Pop and K-Drama Concert WAPOP Is Back with Season 2http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/06/k-pop-and-k-drama-concert-wapop-is-back-with-season-2/

image790_450.jpg
Soompiers, mark your calendars! WAPOP is back with season 2.
The committee behind WAPOP, which stands for World & Asia + WOW POP, shared the same sentiments with the rest of the entertainment world by temporarily shutting down the concert as a way to pay respects to the victims of the Sewol ferry tragedy.
WAPOP began its weekly Saturday performances last year in October, promoting Hallyu dramas, K-Pop, Korean traditional instruments, and special performances, opening the gates to a new type of collaborative stage.
The second season ushers in an upgraded performance experience for the attendees with the addition of a K-Pop cover segment and stages with more recent dramas like “My Love From the Star.” Some of the performers scheduled for August include Son Dam Bi, After School and its sub-group Orange Caramel, BTS, NU’EST, Dal Shabet, and ToppDogg. Special guests like TaeTiSeo and Super Junior will make special appearances, although exact dates are yet to be scheduled. The concert will run three times a week (Sunday, Tuesday, Friday).
WAPOP season 2 will open on August 8 at 8 p.m. Stay tuned to Soompi and Soompi Shop on how you can purchase tickets and get a chance to meet the K-Pop stars!

August 6, 2014

New 'Terminator' movie to be titled 'Terminator Genisys'
Reality TV World
255972_8990_946.jpg
Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed the official title and release date of the new Terminator movie.
The film is titled Terminator Genisys, and will open in theaters July 1, 2015. The 67-year-old actor portrayed the titular cyborg in The Terminator (1984), Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), and will reprise the role in Terminator Genisys. Filming on the new installment came to a close this week.
"I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot," Schwarzenegger captioned the post. "It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding. From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see our finished product and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."
Terminator Genisys is directed by Alan Taylor (Thor: The Dark World), and produced by David Ellison (World War Z, Star Trek Into Darkness) and Dana Goldberg (Jack Reacher, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit). The movie is a reboot that jumps around in time, and co-stars Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor, Jason Clarke as John Connor, Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese, Lee Byung-hun as the T-1000 Terminator and Dayo Okeniyi as Danny Dyson.
Source: TheTerminatorFans.com
10420246_10152289362564632_7945118605089

"Terminator 5" new title is "Genisys"
Cinema Online
7 Aug – Even the spelling and pronunciation of his name is tough enough, and now Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed on Instagram that the new title for the upcoming "Terminator" movie is weirdly spelled as "Genisys", which sounds like it was derived from the word, 'Genesis'.
This is what Arnie posted on his Instagram:-
"Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of Terminator Genisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding. From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."
The project which was formerly known as "Terminator: Genesis" has now officially been changed to "Terminator: Genisys" and it is not a typo.
Many fans have speculated that there might be a deeper meaning in the spelling which many are still trying to figure out.
One of the famous speculations is that 'Genisys' could be the combination of the word 'Genesis' and 'System', 'Genesis' means beginning, which means that the new "Terminator" arc could be about the birth of computer system; a plot tease that the film could be about the creation of Skynet.
The film is directed by Alan Taylor, who previously directed "Thor: The Dark World". Schwarzenegger will be acting along Emilia Clarke from "Game of Thrones" as Sarah Connor and Jason Clarke from "Dawn of The Planet of The Apes" as John Connor.
Other cast includes Jai Courtney, Matt Smith, Dayo Okeniyi, Lee Byung-hun, J.K Simmons, Sandrine Holt, Michael Gladis and Douglas Smith.

August 8, 2014

Lee Byung Hun wraps up filming for 'Terminator 5', set for July 2015 premiere by alim17 Allkpop
news5979_1407504590.jpg

According to Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest SNS post, it appears the cast of Hollywood sequel 'Terminator 5: Genisys,' which includes Korean Hallyu actor Lee Byung Hun, has wrapped up filming for the movie!
Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote on Twitter, "Hasta la vista, baby. Thx to cast & crew. Can't wait to remind fans why they fell in love with 'Terminator' on 7/1/15." 
Looks like fans will be able to see Lee Byung Hun in his next big Hollywood film when the movie premieres next July!  Within the production, Lee Byung Hun plays a prominent role as the T-1000. 
Will you be watching 'Terminator 5' when it hits theaters?

Lee Byunghun is the T-1000 in 'Terminator Genisys'

Daily K-Pop News
Lee+Byung+Hun.jpeg
It is already confirmed that the South Korean actor Lee Byunghun is part of the 5th installment of 'Terminator' series.

On the Instagram account 'Terminator Genisys', this was written on  its 'About' section, "Terminator Genisys Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Jason Clarke, Matt Smith, Byung-Hun Lee, and JK Simmons."
Lee Byunghun will play as the T-1000, a fictional shapeshifting robot assassin. 'Terminator Genisys' is directed by Alan Taylor and will be released on July 1, 2015.
written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.netSOURCE: @TerminatorGenisys

WoW......I like the beautiful image and wordings of "Happy Anniversary" posted by @lbhfanhk. Great one chingu. 

To The Awesome Couple, Mr & Mrs Lee.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAsihxJ76433HvFACtE-p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the recent KBSW Entertainment Weekly, there's a segment that revealed the dark past of stars they wish to forget and erase.  KBS gathered the embarrassing past footage when they were rookies. 

One of the focused stars is none other than top star, Lee Byung-hun.... - Top Star, Lee Byung-hun was a rookie once too.  He did a "Robocop" impression and another showcase scene drew laughter as well.  LBH went all out as a rookie.  One of his appearance was in KBS Ent Weekly and the other one I think is from another TV Station.  I had a good laugh on this segment (not only on LBH part but other now famous stars like Kim Soo-hyun, Hyun-bin, Jung Woo-sung, Choi Su-jong, Ryu Seong-ryong, Yu Jae-sook .... check it out on the YT link provided below). 

Thanks everyone especially the most hard-working member here @rubie for all the awesome and latest update.

Thanks to @soompigalz at the Hunnie Couple thread. What a sweet treat!
daisy.gif

Wedding Anniversary Cake Prepared by MJ's friends

imageimageCaption: "A surprise for her. Time really fly fast... MickyYoochun and his beautiful fiancee"
Cr: zn0802 

At first im confuse as to why the mention of MickyYoochun there, but then i realize that the groom doll look more like JYJ's member Park YooChun than BH the real groom himself. 

Anyway, so sweet of them <3

August 10, 2014
Lee Byung-hun wins role in 'Terminator 5'
Source: The Korea Times 

50720_60180_154-450.jpg

Korean actor Lee Byung-hun has joined sexy "Games of Thrones'' star Emilia Clarke in the cast for the next Terminator movie, his management agency said. 
"Terminator Genesis," the fifth installment in the sci-fi action series that made icons of Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron, is set as a "prequel," featuring the story of Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese, father of John Conner. 
Clarke was picked to play Sarah Conner. While Lee's role has yet to be announced, there are rumors that he will play the T-1000 killing machine. The movie is slated to open on July next year.
klenboarder@gmail.com

August 10, 2014
'Terminator 5' With Lee Byung Hun To Release Next July
By Joon Yi | KpopStarz.com
terminator-5-lee-byung-hun-to-release-ne
Actor Lee Byung Hun will be in Terminator 5: Genesis.

Arnold Schwarzenator posted on his social media the end of filming their movie. He said, "I want to thank all the movie staff."
He added, "You will realize why you fell in love with Terminator. I'll be back July 1, 2015."
Terminator 5 will not be story-related to the other Terminator 1-4 stories. It will be a three-part series telling the stories of Sarah Corner, and John Corner's father Kyle Lease's youth.
Emelia Clark was also casted for the movie. She was also chosen as the most beautiful face of TC Candler's Top 100 beautiful faces.
Lee Byung Hun will be T-1000. It is one of the most notable evil characters of the Terminator series. It has not be announced officially, but many have assumed that this was his role and that it will be crucial to the movie.
In response, people said, "I am looking forward to Lee Byung Hun's Terminator", "Terminator Lee Byung Hun, he is now a Hollywood star", and "Will this movie be a hit?"