Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

A fabulous MV STORM SHADOW 6 ~ A Tribute to Arashikage ~

ENJOY THE youtube2.jpg

created by Ayu, cool friend of EverythingLBH :wub:

Very cool clip-thanks Ayu--it was great to be reminded of BH's work in GI Joe and it is very exciting to think about his even larger role in GI Joe 2 :)

Byunghun Photo copied from PlanetBH0712

201002122bh.jpg

-- while he was in Hungary.. maybe? :blush: BH at Place Vendôme in Paris (thanks to Mey Li)

Scorpions - Send Me An Angel

The wise man said just walk this way

To the dawn of the light

The wind will blow into your face

As the years pass you by

Hear this voice from deep inside

It's the call of your heart

Close your eyes and your will find

The passage out of the dark

Here I am

Will you send me an angel

Here I am

In the land of the morning star

The wise man said just find your place

In the eye of the storm

Seek the roses along the way

Just beware of the thorns

Here I am

Here I am

The wise man said just raise your hand

And reach out for the spell

Find the door to the promised land

Just believe in yourself

Hear this voice from deep inside

It's the call of your heart

Close your eyes and your will find

The passage out of the dark

Here I am

Here I am

Here I am

Here I am

Source: lyrics007.com

Btw.. maybe ylin or someone can fine-tune this news. It's reported that Byunghun-ssi had recorded new soundtrack for IRIS soon to be aired in Japan this month. The recording done secretly in February will have BH sing 3 (?) songs.. 2 Korean OST and 1 English song called 'Stay'... I think. :blush:

Here's the gist translated from http://cn.joins.com/big5/article.do?method...category=003001 ;)

Lee Byung-hun’s sweet voice expected to excite the hearts of the Japanese woman.

20100304165209.jpg

On February 24, inside a recording studio in Seoul, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Lee Byung Hun secretly spent 4 hours recording the Original Sound Track for KBS2 Drama, IRIS which will be aired in Japan soon.

An English ballad titled, "Stay", the song described his feeling after breaking up with CSH in the drama.

A related personnel from the production team of the OST revealed on March 4, said “Lee Byung-hun is very fond of singing. The recording has actually ended on February 18, but he offered to work on the project again to re-record the song". "His fluency in English as well as the romantic tune will be a pleasure to the ears of the Japanese fans"

He added to say :“In addition to the song "Stay", Lee Byung-hun will be singing another two songs in the OST. Lee Byung-hun's fans will feel his strength in his acting as well as his singing skills."

A fabulous update, ylin! rbhcool.gif

Always the sweet Hunnie surprise.. not only our BH singing for the drama series, the first time he's recording an English song too. The song title is simple and perfect though it's rather peculiar the way it's related to the series.. but then.. nothing is ever "normal" for IRIS. As long as we hear BH's voice singing it, all that matters.

Can't wait to hear it.. 3 songs, huh.. it'll be so awesome.. 3 times the love. :wub::lol:

Guest Temprotic*Lyn

Gosh. I'm missing all the fun here! So many updates and nice nice nice piccies! Yayayay!

Ahhh~ The OSTs! Eeeehh~ I can't wait! ~~

Wow, it seems that there's more people sharing goodies about our Hunnie~ I'm so so so glad (: ~~ Thanks you all ~!

And how I miss this thread so much. Argh~~ But thank god I found time to go on here today~ Yay!~

---

Gosh, loving the pictures of Seoul Arts Culture Awards. (: He really does look chubbier there. Hahaha <3 ~ His smile is still radiant as usual. So heartwarming <3 ~~ (: ~

Whoaa, it seems like IRIS is going to be a big hit in Japan. Gosshhh~ If only I were there during the IRIS days. I wonder how many magazines will have the feature? XD

Can't wait to hear the song! <3 ~ And yes, three times the love!

Thanks for the update! <3 ~

Behind-the-Scene Filming and Press Conference of 'The Influence' courtesy Cine21, thanks to PlanetBH0712

- can someone share the video (that's not in .DAT format)? Would like to keep this one, thanks. :blush:

M0020010_s217[X410,210].jpg

Watch the Streaming HERE

or

mms://vod.cine21.com/tvcine21/scene/s217.wmv (I can't dl mms :( )

Thanks to ♥ Forever Lee Byung Hun fan-blog ♥ for the cool highlight

BH at Macos Adamas, more info in Japanese here

big_66817.jpg

Guest Mey Li

Byunghun Photo copied from PlanetBH0712

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/rub...201002122bh.jpg

-- while he was in Hungary.. maybe? :blush:

ㅜ.ㅜ it's Place Vendôme in Paris, he came again ? whyyy??

I'm from Paris.... ㅜ.ㅜ

I'm a silent reader, but I want to help to share news too since a long time,

I wish to have time to post sometimes ! I will try my best~

Anyway thank you very much~

Guest veve111

Behind-the-Scene Filming and Press Conference of 'The Influence' courtesy Cine21, thanks to PlanetBH0712

- can someone share the video (that's not in .DAT format)? Would like to keep this one, thanks. :blush:

hi hi rubie~~thanks for the clip~~i've dl it and upload to utube and MU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X90iepvXlvM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VG36F530

Thanks Mey Li for telling us where the photo was taken- I'm not sure- but I think Byunghun did the photoshoot with Karl Lagerfeld in Paris last year maybe??? His hair is on the long side so it was taken before the August haircut ??

It is so cool that you recognized the spot-- B) He looks great in this photo- his sense of style is incredible- everything looks perfect

rubie- the Scorpion- Send Me An Angel lyrics were awesome- they say so much about how we feel :wub:

I wrote an entry in my blog about Lee Byung-hun's 1995 drama, Legend of Car God with Jung Woo-sung, since LBH recently appeared in IRIS and Jung Woo-sung will now appear in its sequel, Athena. Anyway included in the entry is also an MV for the drama, for old time's sake. Hope everyone will enjoy it

http://video.nate.com/202100490

K-Drama Time Machine: Legend of Car God (1995)

http://koalabearseventeen.blogspot.com/201...me-machine.html

Guest veve111

I wrote an entry in my blog about Lee Byung-hun's 1995 drama, Legend of Car God with Jung Woo-sung, since LBH recently appeared in IRIS and Jung Woo-sung will now appear in its sequel, Athena. Anyway included in the entry is also an MV for the drama, for old time's sake. Hope everyone will enjoy it

http://video.nate.com/202100490

K-Drama Time Machine: Legend of Car God (1995)

http://koalabearseventeen.blogspot.com/201...me-machine.html

hey koalabear¬¬¬thanks thanks!! i love the video!!! :D :D

Today new pic>> 7luck new event promotion:

4407295379_483b04c8bf_o.jpg

And, i found a website that has lots of BH's pics:

http://www.daylife.com/search/photos/1/grid?q=lee+byung+hun

ㅜ.ㅜ it's Place Vendôme in Paris, he came again ? whyyy??

I'm from Paris.... ㅜ.ㅜ

I'm a silent reader, but I want to help to share news too since a long time,

I wish to have time to post sometimes ! I will try my best~

Anyway thank you very much~

Hello Mey Li, welcome to EverythingLBH & so good to read your post. Finally we're making your acquaintance.. more Byunghun fans from all over the world. *fighting!* What a good info, too.. thanks to the BH photo in Paris. :lol: Thanks so much for telling us.. now we know where he was.. that is so cool. I have the same feeling as parkmisoo.. it could well be during the Karl Lagerfeld photoshoot that he had in Paris in the middle of last year.. around May or June but he sure was there. It's not quite a recent photo.. from his current schedule.. he couldn't be in Europe so soon... or can he? :huh:

Anyway.. hope you'll post more and share your thoughts about BH with us here.. anytime at all. ^^

hey does anyone know the status of the court case, was he cleared of all charges.

Hey. The last we heard like everyone else.. the lawsuit still stands although the hearing for the verdict had been postponed from Feb 18 to an undisclosed date. From the Korean gist, Lee Byunghun's lawyers have denied all groundless rumors that there's been an out of court settlement. They're still pursuing to clear all accusations as well as the counter-lawsuit on the other party.

Thanks koala for sharing with us this.*mwah* They were all so young.. and CJS.. the sweetheart of Korean tv, who could forget her. So far.. all of them have actually acted with BH again after the Car God.. through JSA, GBW.. with CJS only the older series / movies to remember her collaboration with BH.. after 2000 there'll be no opportunity no more.

veve.. the links are awesome.. will download the MU as soon as I can. Really appreciate them! :wub:

It's really good to see that BH is still affiliated to Seven Luck in 2010 (because I've heard otherwise).. considering much that's been happening in the background. And that's definitely the latest image / haircut of BH used in the Seven Luck latest ad.

And here's a cool article recently.. well.. just the pics & title gist :P

March 3, 2010

James Bond VS 'IRIS' Lee Byunghun, the winner?

bondiris.jpg

Source: news.nate.com

March 5, 2010

9th Avenue Hallyu Mall Star Shop & establishment

Actors Lee Byung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Jung Jun Ho and Im Ho

htm_20100305092840l000l200-001.JPG

news.nate.com

807090_image2_1.jpg

Where to Shop in Korea 9th Avenue

Address Seoul-si Guro-gu Guro5-dong 501

Type / Products

Shopping Streets / Fashion, footwear, bags, starshop, etc.

Inquiries

- Korea Travel Phone +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)

- For more info +82-2-6678-8000 (Korean)

Homepage 9thmall.co.kr (Korean only)

Introduction

9th Avenue is a fashion shopping mall with myriad of things to enjoy—from Hallyu fashion, to cultural performances, to a variety of foods and beverages.

It is located right next to Guro subway station and connected with CGV multiplex cinema and AK Plaza (previously known as Aekyung department store), which allows visitors a one-stop shopping spot.

On the first floor of the basement of 9th Avenue, shoppers can find stores owned and run by Korean Hallyu celebrities. Likewise, the first floor also houses “Star Shops” of famous Korean stars such as Lee Byung-hun and Choi Ji-woo.

"Hallyu Theme Center", which opened in November 2009, is drawing attention not just from locals but from international tourists as well.

* 9th AVENUE Hallyu Theme Center

Exclusive shop for international travelers, Hallyu Theme performance hall, Kids cafe 'Aurora World', Korean restaurant, 'Daejanggeum' (run by a Korean actor, Im Ho) Star Cafeteria 'Cafe de Juno' (run by a Korean actor Jung Jun-ho), star-recommended shops and Photo center, promotional exhibition hall of Korean dramas (including the latest hit IRIS).

Structure Size B2 ~ 4F

Operating Hours 10:30 - 21:00

Opening Date July 2008

Store Information

* 4F: restaurants/food court/ hair shop/ nail art

* 3F: wedding hall/ wedding buffet 'Propose'

* 2F: men's wear/ sports/ golf & outdoor

* 1F: women's wear/ kids

* Lobby: Starshop/Casual/Underwear/Novelties/Cafe

※ Starshop - Lee Byung-hun shop and Choi Ji-woo shop

* B1: Hallyu Theme Center/ Performance hall/ Supermarket

※ Hallyu Theme Center - exclusive shop for international travelers, promotional center for Korean dramas, Star Cafeteria, Kids cafe

* B2: Golf Zone (screen golf)

Indoor Parking lot (B4 - B2)

Credit Cards Accepted

Baby Stroller Rental Services

Directions: Take subway line #1 to Guro Stn. exit #1, which connects AK Plaza

Source: english.visitkorea.or.kr

ps: I wonder if Ella managed to go to BH Shop at 9th Avenue during her February trip? :blush:

Guest Mey Li

^ㅇ^ Yes, I will !

I'm graphic designer..

I will share my Lee Byung Hun works. I hope to make more soon !

Wallpaper

Lee_Byung_Hun_Wallpaper_by_MeyLi27.jpg

Download here

1680x1050 -1440x900 - 1280x1024 - 1280x800 - 1024x768

enjoy~

a little Graphic

Lee_Byung_Hun_by_MeyLi27.jpg

(I'm not sure if it's Paris >< someone know ?)

By the way, do you know where we can have

scans of his Paris Photobook and the dvd ?

ㅜ.ㅜ it's so expensive...

I watched The Influence part 1, he is so handsome >.<

Good for me, I know a bit Korean~

About the picture of him in Paris (Place Vendome),

I admire Karl Lagerfeld to work with LBH >ㅇ<!!

It must be it ^^

Happy to be one of yours now !

Mey Li, the wallies are so beautiful! :wub: We are so lucky to have you with us, no doubt about it. I love the Itsuka wallie.. so much. It's fabulous! :wub: I'm not sure about the Maestro pics, we never knew where or when BH did the photoshoot for it last year. It could even be in Paris.. from the appearance of the buildings.. while he's there to meet Karl Lagerfeld. Byunghun has been known to always fully utilize his packed schedule.. :D Good for you that you know Korean to understand 'The Influence'.. it feels like a sad lovestory.. doesn't it? Can't wait to find out more about W and J's relationship.

About the Paris PhotoBook or any PhotoBook for that matter.. it's quite a conflict and dilemma for us being fans wanting to share because the copyright issue. BH and his management has been really strict about this.. of course fans still share whatever they can. :blush: There might be some sites which may have something, maybe someone could inform you privately.. but most Japanese fan-blogs and even fans here who actually own the Photobook have deleted their pics due to the copyright situation.

However.. you can find some news and a few pics related to the Paris Photobook, not really scans but random photos shared by fans here (under Intimately Byunghun).. have to register as member which shouldn't take too long.

Again.. we are so happy to have you join us.. finally. :lol:

He will be 40; has never been married; will he be another Fred Astair? FA married in his 70's.

hey does anyone know the status of the court case, was he cleared of all charges.

I'm looking forward to the police decision. I recently asked a Korean-American if Koreans actually do not give another person a chance to explain as shown on all Kdramas. Regrettably, he said jumping to conclusions is rampant. I can only think that the next blogger is right: the police were paid off and the entire matter will be forgotten. As in all countries laws are on the books for the common person, not celebrities.

Hallyu is winding down. Due to the very high actors and writers contracts producers are actually losing money on a finished drama. My suggestion is to hire new actors and writers. Go to colleges, acting school, theaters, and even try an

open, advertised casting call. Sounds simplistic, but many famous entertainers started out this way. BTW who wrote The Influence? It has a sci fi feel to the plot.

BTW who wrote The Influence? It has a sci fi feel to the plot.

Hong Jin Ah (Beethoven Virus) wrote The Influence.

Btw, you're also jumping to conclusions before the verdict is out. She told her story to the police for 4 hours, he was questioned for 9 hours. If everything is already paid off, they wouldn't have to go through the trouble in the first place.

Guest veve111

hey gals :P ~~BH was back to Korea yesterday~~Hope he got a great great holiday-break~~ :D :D

2 BH's recent pics:

Went to the City Hall(??..not sure, someplace like Government Dept. Office) the end of Feb

4409630737_432e624b04_o.jpg

The new old magazine pics :

4410396832_816358f1a8_o.jpg

p.s. hehe..thanks yr correction, rubie~~my fd just sent to me and i misunderstood her said that i think that's a new mag. pics... :huh: