Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Rubie, Can you post this BH pix alone? This pose is super cool.. :P

Sure, no problem at all. ^^ The original (refer thumbnail#1) is a bit dark though, I had lightened it a little. Plus a few more attitude poses.. :blush:

bbh7.jpg

bbh1.th.jpg bbh2.th.jpg bbh3.th.jpg bbh4.th.jpg bbh5.th.jpg bbh6.th.jpg

Panda missing the Hunnie.. went browsing for Byunghun..

found some interesting photos and this gif *wink wink*
20030106bh.gif

Guest ellabel

^^ Hahaha... that's a cute HUNnie wink.... ;):D

chula babe, i will email to u the links courtesy of ylin sis....it's in 3 parts and just finished 2.....it's worth watching, really....it's not only about promoting Seoul but also a tribute for LBH as an actor....

Guest mailene28

omo omo omo, i just heard from New York radio 92.3 Channel, GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra Commercial. I felt so happy for hunnie! :D *dancing*

now I cant wait for the Press Con. lol

:excl: Good News, Bad News

Good News - the KBS slot is doubly-confirmed

Bad News - airing is pushed back to October instead :(

IRIS gets a slot on the KBS schedule

July 17th, 2009 // by javabeans

iris12.jpg

News of IRIS has been a little quiet lately, even as its star Lee Byung-heon readies for his Hollywood debut in the upcoming action flick GI Joe.

The 20 billion won production ($15 million) of KBS drama has finally been given a concrete slot on the schedule: It premieres following the Yoon Eun-hye drama My Fair Lady (aka Please Take Care of the Young Lady) in October.

IRIS has shot in Japan and Hungary, and this latest announcement spurs the production into gear for its shoots at home. Originally, KBS had planned to air the Han Hyo-joo/Jang Hyuk drama Chuno in this time slot, but as they are still working out the details of Chuno’s run, they have instead moved IRIS forward.

The drama stars a bevy of high-profile stars, including Lee Byung-heon (The Good, The Bad, The Weird), perennial CF favorite Kim Tae-hee (Love Story in Harvard), a surprisingly badass-looking Jung Jun-ho (Last Scandal of My Life), sexy Kim So-yeon (Gourmet), Kim Seung-woo (How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor), and Big Bang’s TOP.

Via No Cut News, our thanks to dramabeans

Guest kimchibabe

^

The birthday boy makes an appearance...wow! Why wasn't he shown blowing on the candle? BH looks so relaxed and so sweet with the one taken with Dir. KJW.

These pictures, such a wonderful way to start the week. ;) Thanks Rubie and I thought weekends were quiet over here. :rolleyes::D

The birthday boy makes an appearance...wow! Why wasn't he shown blowing on the candle? BH looks so relaxed and so sweet with the one taken with Dir. KJW.

I have a feeling that BH arrived much later than the others or that he left earlier than the rest.. hope Cynthia could help fill in the blanks for us. :D He's probably still filming IRIS but made it to the party just in time, when it matters. ^^ Too bad that SKH-ssi wasn't able to attend.. it's clearly less one Nom for the night.

Honestly.. I've been looking for the pics & fan-sharing but simply couldn't find any on my own. So.. I'm really grateful for every fan-sharing highlighting the GBW party pics. Merci from rubie! :wub:

So good to see the birthday boy indeed.. he's looking sexy as ever & especially glowing. :blush:

The cake is cute. Director Kim on the hightest level. The bad is naughty...his gun pointed at the good.

Did BH arrive at the cinema after filming of IRIS? He missed the blowing of candle.

LOL! Very good eye, luwali! rubie didn't notice that about the Bad on the cake. laughing.gif It sure is a really cute & perfect cake. :lol:

Though he missed the candle-blowing moment, BH got lots of birthday gifts at the GBW party. :P

Guest cynthia05

I have a feeling that BH arrived much later than the others or that he left earlier than the rest.. hope Cynthia could help fill in the blanks for us. :D He's probably still filming IRIS but made it to the party just in time, when it matters. ^^ Too bad that SKH-ssi wasn't able to attend.. it's clearly less one Nom for the night.

Honestly.. I've been looking for the pics & fan-sharing but simply couldn't find any on my own. So.. I'm really grateful for every fan-sharing highlighting the GBW party pics. Merci from rubie! :wub:

So good to see the birthday boy indeed.. he's looking sexy as ever & especially glowing. :blush:

LOL! Very good eye, luwali! rubie didn't notice that about the Bad on the cake. laughing.gif It sure is a really cute & perfect cake. :lol:

Though he missed the candle-blowing moment, BH got lots of birthday gifts at the GBW party. :P

Sorry to mention that I have still not got over missing the event......very very very sore about the whole thing becos the venue was changed to another cinema and being unable and unaware of the posting in Korean and staff at the cinema were clueless of the change of the venue and was told that it was "cancelled"!

I think the gang came after the screening......if someone could have alerted me and I could have dashed to the other cinema.......the event was a very hard to come by sort of event that everyone who attended got to take pictures with the cast!!!

Sorry to mention that I have still not got over missing the event......very very very sore about the whole thing becos the venue was changed to another cinema and being unable and unaware of the posting in Korean and staff at the cinema were clueless of the change of the venue and was told that it was "cancelled"!

I think the gang came after the screening......if someone could have alerted me and I could have dashed to the other cinema.......the event was a very hard to come by sort of event that everyone who attended got to take pictures with the cast!!!

Oh dear, I don't know what to say.. Cynthia.. last-minute changes would always create havoc more than anything else. :sweatingbullets:

Breathe in... breathe out.. let's count the pandas..

roclogonew.png

New “Rise of Cobra” Image Gives Some Insight to Arctic Assault Storm Shadow Figure

July 18th, 2009 1:40am EDT by WildWeasel

rocstormshadowarcticass.jpgrocarcticassaultstormsh.jpg

An image of Storm Shadow over at this Byung-hun Lee fan site has surfaced. What is so special about it you say? As you can see, it’s very much like the Arctic Assault Storm Shadow figure (minus the mask and gauntlets). This image looks to be from the final duel between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow during the Rise of Cobra movie.

Source: theterrordrome.com

First of all, Smokescreen posted the following images on the Coil Club:

busroc1.th.jpg busroc2.th.jpg

Captures credit: coilclub.com via generalsjoes.com

:excl: Good News, Bad News

Good News - the KBS slot is doubly-confirmed

Bad News - airing is pushed back to October instead :(

IRIS gets a slot on the KBS schedule

July 17th, 2009 // by javabeans

[] iris12.jpg[/]

News of IRIS has been a little quiet lately, even as its star Lee Byung-heon readies for his Hollywood debut in the upcoming action flick GI Joe.

The 20 billion won production ($15 million) of KBS drama has finally been given a concrete slot on the schedule: It premieres following the Yoon Eun-hye drama My Fair Lady (aka Please Take Care of the Young Lady) in October.

IRIS has shot in Japan and Hungary, and this latest announcement spurs the production into gear for its shoots at home. Originally, KBS had planned to air the Han Hyo-joo/Jang Hyuk drama Chuno in this time slot, but as they are still working out the details of Chuno’s run, they have instead moved IRIS forward.

The drama stars a bevy of high-profile stars, including Lee Byung-heon (The Good, The Bad, The Weird), perennial CF favorite Kim Tae-hee (Love Story in Harvard), a surprisingly badass-looking Jung Jun-ho (Last Scandal of My Life), sexy Kim So-yeon (Gourmet), Kim Seung-woo (How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor), and Big Bang’s TOP.

Via No Cut News, our thanks to dramabeans

Hi rubie, thanks for posting this article. Looking forward to watch this drama. But I feel that October seems so far away. There are a lot of big stars in this series. I miss LBH on the small screen, longer time to see him now. So glad to read that there’s more news about Iris now. I’m sure this is an awesome project of LBH again. :D:lol:

Guest kimchibabe

^

Nice!!!

How I'd like to have that action figure! Looks to me that the final showdown between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes will be the highest point of the movie.

Can't wait to see him half-naked, unmasked doing his moves. This role has indeed been a great challenge to BH...wise move accepting it. Question is, will he be "killed"? :huh: :huh:

Looks to me that the final showdown between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes will be the highest point of the movie.

Can't wait to see him half-naked, unmasked doing his moves. This role has indeed been a great challenge to BH...wise move accepting it. Question is, will he be "killed"? :huh: :huh:

Ho hoo.. such spoiler-ish question. :lol:

rubes' no GI Joe fan.. more a newbie because of Storm Shadow obviously but ohh..

I think I can wild-guess 3 good reasons that he won't :rolleyes:

1. title of movie "The Rise of Cobra".. Storm Shadow is a Cobra.. :D

2. there will likely be a sequel.. no Storm Shadow.. no Snake Eyes to fight.. it's a no go.. :lol:

3. cartoon/comic characters.. especially the Bad guys.. they never die.. no2.gif:P

Was watching HP today and the GI Joe trailer was shown. I was so happy to see Hunnie panda in the trailer. SO excited for the movie! Need to get info on when the premieres will be...I want to see LBH in person! He will come for the premieres right?

I don't know if this news is for real or just publicity headline or blurpanda totally messing her google :wacko: ..

Is Byunghun-ssi coming out in a new CF for Women's Cosmetics? :huh: Like.. really?

Can someone clarify? Please.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...93786&nvr=y

I can't get through to check as my flash player is not working, hope someone can check out the MISSHA Korean homepage for us. Merci!

image001.gif

MISSHA Korean Websites? missha.co.kr

http://www.able-cnc.com/eng/

http://www.missha.net/

Copied from source in Dubai missha.ae

MISSHA STANDS FOR

Miss - Young Women

S - Sexy Women

H - Healthy Women

A - Active Women

MISSHA, the leading Korea-based cosmetics retail chain, debuts in the Middle East with stand alone stores in the UAE and Oman, operated by the Al Tayer Group.

MISSHA was born from the belief that makeup and grooming should be an affordable and essential element in one's everyday life. Since its initial launch on the internet in 2000, MISSHA has carried this simple idea forward by offering products that are high in quality yet reasonably priced.

Offering an extensive portfolio of over 600 products, MISSHA's range comprises of skincare, body care, makeup, fragrance and hair care lines. Its products are the result of on-going research, extensive allergy testing, regular customer feedback, and a firm ideology that values environmentally conscious behaviour and responsible corporate citizenship.

Source: www.missha.ae

Disclaimer: Partly-gisted, mostly-guessed

July 20, 2009

Lee Byunghun, selected as spokesperson for MISSHA Cosmetics

이병헌,미샤화장품 남자 모델 발탁

Popular actor Lee Byung-hun (39) has been chosen as the face for MISSHA Cosmetics as it was announced through an exclusive model contract recently for the male cosmetics Urban ommeu Sol (MISSHA Homme Urban-Soul) line.

Cosmetics representative stated that Mr. Lee Byunghun exudes a charismatic charm which at the same time portrays a soft image, that men have learn to express,". This truly conveys the concept for MISSHA of the elegance and innovative brand that it is expected & well known for.

138321_106968_3656.jpg

Lee, who debuted as a TV actor in 1991 for KBS is immensely popular in Korea and abroad for movies 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own', 'Joint Security Area (JSA)' as well as the numerous films plus TV dramas along his career.

In the second half of this year, his latest drama 'IRIS' will be aired as a comeback on the small screen after a series of movies such as last year's hit 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' plus the critically acclaimed 'A BitterSweet Life' which sets & sealed the actor's image of strong charismatic eyes of a sweet, gentle man with a bass voice as his most top asset.

Source: shinailbo.co.kr l media.daum.net

edit to add: from a Newsen version of the report, looks like LBH and actress Kim Hye Soo are both selected as the spokespersons foe MISSHA. Oooooh.. will we see a possible LBH-KHS collaboration? Hope so, hope so! panda1-1.gif

Something about IRIS that will start shooting ?! -- which may indicate that the filming is still very much having a lot to go through (like daily) with more various aspects and sets, etc..

There's been mentions of 'Garden of Five' for quite awhile.. very blurr that I am, I might have gisted it wrongly :unsure: .. totally no idea what it's really about, a shopping complex? A filming set? Well.. it's something for us to guess obviously..if no one knows.. to share. :huh:

2009072031387829.jpg

Source: breaknews.com