Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest cynthia05

Anybody saw pics of Hunnie and SHK attending the premiere of Thirst?.....SEPARATELY.....she was there with Won Bin whereas he was there with Dir Kim and his manager......BUT she was seated right in front of him........

I almost couldn't find the thread! My heart is not beating normally.. I've been bitten by the Vampire!!

Byunghun-ssi at THIRST VIP PREMIERE tonight

He sits directly behind Ms. Song.. :sweatingbullets: .. well, almost.. if not for Dir. Kim.

PP09042400084.JPG

PP09042400082.JPG

PP09042400096.JPG

Guest cynthia05

I almost couldn't find the thread! My heart is not beating normally.. I've been bitten by the Vampire!!

Byunghun-ssi at THIRST VIP PREMIERE tonight

He sits directly behind Ms. Song.. :sweatingbullets:

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...09042400084.JPG

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...09042400082.JPG

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...09042400096.JPG

I almost could not believe my eyes when I first saw that pic!!! was it her.....until I confirmed it at her website! Lotz of questions were swimming around....could he concentrate on the movie? did they feel awkward?......she was all smiles but he seemed sombre

I think Byunghun-ssi finally got a little hair-trim than the usual ruffled style but he is just so thin! :o The long coat just makes it more obvious.

Anyway.. good to see Mr. Son with BH, too.. as he handles the domestic affairs of BH Ent.

Cynthia.. should they still feel awkward? .. after all they already met in January at PD Yoon's wedding.. the first step of not avoiding each other. However.. maybe BH is quite conscious of the media lens..

Vampire or no vampire.. a storm is brewing close by..

Come to think of it.. Mr. Son doesn't sit with BH.. how do they work the sitting arrangement? I'm sure the managers would have already foreseen this.. but just let them be..

Guest shred

i think my jaw just dropped after seeing that pic, lol.

the nosy fangirl in me is curious if there were even simple "Hi's" and "Hello's"

:sweatingbullets:

the nosy fangirl in me is curious if there were even simple "Hi's" and "Hello's"

:sweatingbullets:

Clearly an understatement for many of us..

2 years ago.. at the "Beyond the Years" VIP premiere.. they sat rows apart but this is just jaw-dropping indeed. ;)

Let's wait for the VOD of the VIP Premiere.. although I've a feeling that BH would remain elusive to the media, as always. *zipped*

Maybe.. it's Dir. Kim's fault.. :P

Guest shred

i've forgetten about that (Beyond the Years premiere)!

who knows ... it's been a while too ... time heals everything - i hope :sweatingbullets:

random spaz: wonbin ... looks hawt.

^ Yupyup.. this time.. some "talks" would probably not stop either.. :huh:

Anyway.. apart from the movie, SHK and WB were there mainly to support Kim Hae Sook (who acted as SHK's mom in AIMH) and BH of course, is a big fan of PCW's movies and a close friend of Dir. Park & Song Kang Ho, too.

The next big premiere would be WB's 'Mother' obviously, both being Cannes movies this year. I wonder if BH would attend the 'Mother' VIP premiere (provided he's in Korea and not filming IRIS overseas).. as they're also in good relation with each other especially when WB had wished BH during his Arena Tour Concert series in 2007. Besides that JG (BH Ent. artiste) will also be in the movie. And of course, Dir. Bong is another fave of BH.

Anyway.. it's good seeing Byunghun-ssi today (complete with a storm set, no less).. been waiting & wondering about him endlessly. Most probably after this.. in true BH-style, we might not see him again so soon. :sweatingbullets: Let's hope it won't be till June.. when ICWTR opens in Japan. oops.. that long..

Got pic of BH for that event?

Yes, we have pics of BH attending 'Beyond the Years' VIP Premiere on March 29, 2007. It was somewhat mentioned that SHK also went to the premiere but we have no idea nor follow-up on this.

20070329bh8.jpg

20070329bh2.jpg

20070329bh14at0.jpg

Guest Janie Simply

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...09042400084.JPG

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...09042400082.JPG

It's great to see BH & Dir Kim at the premiere; those two boys must be having fun watching their weird brother acting; wonder where is Mr. Jung :unsure:

the nosy fangirl in me is curious if there were even simple "Hi's" and "Hello's" :sweatingbullets:

Wonder if he played a trick on her, like pulling her hair from the back sort of... :P

It's great to see BH & Dir Kim at the premiere; those two boys must be having fun watching their weird brother acting; wonder where is Mr. Jung :unsure:

I think Mr. Jung is more busy with his own projects, maybe. Obviously BH likes to hang out with Dir. Kim for coffee and movies, did you see the pic of them at the Wrestler premiere last month? Lost track how many premieres they've attended together. :sweatingbullets: I forgot that SHK (Shin Ha Kyun) is BH's best buddy, too.

Interesting tidbit about Thirst.. Dir. PCW had the idea for the movie as early as JSA was still filming in 1999/2000. He hinted the storyline to Song Kang Ho as well as Shin Ha Kyun.. both actors now acting in the vampire flick. I can't help thinking :P .. WHERE was BH at the time? He was in JSA, too.. he could have been in the new movie, no? :lol:

But it's no biggie.. BH has already been featured in the prelude of Thirst.. even acting as Dir. Park himself (sort of).. via Three, Monster. :D PCW sure loves his JSA cast.. a classic all-time best of all. :wub:

Wonder if he played a trick on her, like pulling her hair from the back sort of... :P

Who knows .. maybe he did.. :huh:

Aigoo.. janie-hunnie duh.gif

.. what do you think did happen.. :sweatingbullets:

That is undoubtly one pic that could convey a thousand secrets..

ps: looking at the pics from another angle (more caps at the THIRST thread, btw).. I finally saw where Mr. Son sat, he was sitting next to Dir. Kim on the other side. Yupyup!

Guest mailene28

thanks thanks for all those links, pics & news my pandas! ;)

since ive been absent, let me share my artwork

bhnc2-1.jpg

i just love the photos thats been posted by ylin! :D

thanks thanks for all those links, pics & news my pandas! ;)

since ive been absent, let me share my artwork

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv198/m...LBH/bhnc2-1.jpg

i just love the photos thats been posted by ylin! :D

Great artwork, mailene! Well done!

I love that BH&C pose as well.. he's one sexy cowboy! :lol:

---

Celine, the posting about BH's room in Akita (translated by ylin) was at page 945 if I'm not wrong. My page layout is a bit different from others but if you can't find it, please check out the blog.. we also have the Akita-IRIS updates by Sung-ja all there.

pg 945 http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...09&st=18880

However, I don't remember seeing the captures inside BH's room.. or the dumbells. :unsure: The translated article only showed the breakfast set eaten by BH. One of Sung-ja's sharing of cool captures showed the room from the outside.

Recently Byunghun of our Hearts IRIS-Akita entries

IRIS in Istanbul, soon! [X]

Wonderful Stay [X]

KBS2 News of IRIS [X]

PR Support [X]

Dreaming of Akita - part 3 / final [X]

Dreaming of Akita - part 2 [X]

Dreaming of Akita - part 1 [X]

Smooth and Safe crowd [X]

Akita in our hearts / Sung-ja's cool sharing [X]

An A+ for Akita / Female Fans flocked to see Lee Byung Hun return home / Akita blog update [X]

Thank You, Akita! / IRIS - Akita filming finishes [X]

Flowing for IRIS / Filming set filled with fans for IRIS [X]

Byunghun & Kaori.. an IRIS elate [X]

New date Opening day [X]

Source: east-01.com

Clearly Byunghun-ssi is pretty happy to be at the VIP Premiere, he's got Dir. Kim to interact about the movie as well as to support friends in the industry and to see (and be seen with) some long-time ones. Don't think the sitting arrangement was coincidental or anything like that, just how things are.. and probably will be..

290424_thirst_vip_28.jpg

290424_thirst_vip_29.jpg

290424_thirst_vip_30.jpg

^ The famous bead bracelet is back, the red-brown hair is still the same. Looking at the "closeness" of Byunghun-ssi and Dir. Kim.. could they be planning a third movie collaboration.. sometime.. coughs*modern-day true-blue romance*coughs.. like.. whenever that Hunnie of ours is finally free of his crazy schedule.. :lol: The cool director already had theater, family, comedy, horror, action, western in his filmo.. who thought BH would join GBW yet he did.. obviously, hope is there. ^^

But he's clearly thinner than usual.. is BH still on weight-watch for IRIS.. no more, please.

Seems like the storm is still keeping everyone.. :huh: .. speechless..

More to come.. perhaps.. :wacko:

Guest mailene28

ur welcome rubie dear! thanks for the photos!

heres another for you gals! ;)

bhnc1-1.jpg

a1-1.jpg

enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

I am happy, at least now they don't avoid each other anymore. So it's a good thing. I think they have both moved on . But those movie premiere photos were really a good surprise. hehehe.

Yup, I sure have to agree on that.. no more those updates saying "she declined because..".. he isn't attending, etc".. it's really surprising (though quite expected by a few) that they would finally be alright to appear at the same event at the same time at the same space. This is something we fans would not have thought seeing based on situations.. but the Korean entertainment is their own, and quite close-knit.. it's high time, things turned the way they are supposed to be, supporting each other. Particularly when both LBH and SHK shares the same agent. There could be other events they might have to appear together.. who knows. Moving on could indicate much..