Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

WHOOPS :excl: not yet not yet!

Update DISCOVERY CHANNEL??

A sweet panda-angel informed me of a programme 60-min Asia/South Korea on pay tv/cable to be aired this April 20 at 2000 hrs.

As rubie has no means of checking/conforming this, hope others with Discovery Channel can help clarify if the Hip Korea - Seoul Savvy feat. LBH is indeed the show in question.

Please help. Merci! :blush:

Guest ellabel

April 20! That's a Monday! 1200 hrs = 8:00 p.m.?

I have discovery channel but i dont know how to check their program skeds and i dont regularly watch it so may not be able to see a preview. I missed Rain's part so i dont want to miss most especially LBH's show. I hope somebody can confirm the date and time before Apr. 20.

Thanks rubes for the heads-up.

How magnanimous of you, willenette dear.

So, u will be excited to see me? :P:lol:

I know u have a lot of namjas in your heart.... at least, u dont want them just for yourself. ;)

Guest cynthia05

Update DISCOVERY CHANNEL??

A sweet panda-angel informed me of a programme 60-min Asia/South Korea on pay tv/cable to be aired this April 20 at 2000 hrs.

As rubie has no means of checking/conforming this, hope others with Discovery Channel can help clarify if the Hip Korea - Seoul Savvy feat. LBH is indeed the show in question.

Please help. Merci! :blush:

The programme schedule shows Cinema Asia - South Korea - I think it is a feature on Jang Hyuk.......calm down everyone! It is not "Seoul Savvy" time yet. It will probably be in June as speculated since all the promos/openings and action starts then.

April 20! That's a Monday! 1200 hrs = 8:00 p.m.?

I have discovery channel but i dont know how to check their program skeds and i dont regularly watch it so may not be able to see a preview. I missed Rain's part so i dont want to miss most especially LBH's show. I hope somebody can confirm the date and time before Apr. 20.

Thanks rubes for the heads-up.

How magnanimous of you, willenette dear.

So, u will be excited to see me? :P:lol:

I know u have a lot of namjas in your heart.... at least, u dont want them just for yourself. ;)

Hi ella, if my memory serves me right this time, his part in Discovery Channel will be broadcasted on June ( or you may correct me here if wrong) . I'm also looking forward to watch it. BTW, so it's you, my dear the kept-woman of LBH for a long time - hahaha - won't only feel excited but will accept you with OPEN arms + 2-feet up high - lol . Kidding aside, I like several namjas & definitely LBH is one of them. :lol::D

The programme schedule shows Cinema Asia - South Korea - I think it is a feature on Jang Hyuk.......calm down everyone! It is not "Seoul Savvy" time yet. It will probably be in June as speculated since all the promos/openings and action starts then.

Not Seoul Savvy yet! PHEW! :P Glad we got that sorted out!

Thank Cynthia, appreciate the clarification. :blush:

Ella, not yet.. not yet! :lol: I have to find myself a streaming online link to watch if possible.. and probably be panicking by now.

Guest ellabel

LoL .... i got all :o:blink::wacko::wacko: reading the translated article in the above link. :lol:

Gosh!!! Even the CIA will not be able to decipher what the article is all about.... i mean without interpreting it the opposite way. This online translators are a blast! It wud take Einstein to actually guess it correctly.... or not?.... LOL rubie hunnie, i will take your "gisting" anytime. ;)

Is this a new article about celebrity break-ups, silver beam? The article went as far back as BH & SHK's 2004 break-up (aigoo!!!!! even the writer cant move on :wacko: ) Hmmmm... did i get it correctly that Kim Jeong min and Heon young broke up already. I like KJM since X man days and i was surprised to know that he and HY were dating. Surprisingly, the celebrated LSJ-KJE break-up was not mentioned.

rubes dear, cant wait for BH's Seoul Savvy..... I miss my HUNnie. :(

^ I can't wait for the Seoul Savvy segment as well.. we've been excited about it since December last year and still waiting to watch the program :wacko: .. all the way to mid of 2009. Sometimes.. BH (not his fault, of course).. he'd made us wait and wait and wait. :sweatingbullets: I just dread with all that waiting .. turning like the PJH false news info, though it won't be the case.. huh, huh..

The article went as far back as BH & SHK's 2004 break-up (aigoo!!!!! even the writer cant move on :wacko: ) Hmmmm... did i get it correctly that Kim Jeong min and Heon young broke up already. I like KJM since X man days and i was surprised to know that he and HY were dating. Surprisingly, the celebrated LSJ-KJE break-up was not mentioned.

Yup, Hyun Young had broken up with Kim Jeong Min.. news came out in the Korea Herald citing some reasons.. KJM being in the army as one, I think. I'm not familiar with any of them but it's in the news, so I kinda read that. LDG and HJH as one of the ex-couple mentioned seems to have moved along quite nicely, both are now with their respective partners. It's interesting to note that while they were together.. they actually lasted much longer than most celebrity couples.

Moving on or not.. only BH and SHK can answer that, which they probably won't tell everything to the media (maybe just half-truths?).. it's their lives, after all.. they would know each other better than what we could have guessed as a fan from the outside. But compared to the LSJ-KEJ break-up.. I must say that LBH and SHK handled their parting much better. Sure, there's a lot of questions, shock and heartaches but when it's done, it's done. Period. Whereas.. the much celebrated couple of Lovers.. the too much media emphasize on them (of a supposedly THE perfect couple) turned out to bite them in the end.

I would say that BH wanted a lasting relationship, when he falls in love.. it's for real. Whatever he's doing and whoever is in his heart, only he and she can make it happen. Hope fate will be for them this time.

---

Well, enough of the "past topic, present situation" fan-talk.. it's good to share this in a cool & mature manner than to jump into conclusion..

Here's a BH-IRIS treat, thanks to the highlight at lovelbh.com

A clip from the Akita filming. Hope Sung-ja could help with the bit of gist, what's being said by BH in the clip. He looks so thin for the scene. :o

The telephone booth scene.. no snowballs, now.. looks uncannily like the last phone-call scene in All In, before InHa fled to the US.. :P

Byunghun & IRIS in Akita clip uploaded by 0712L

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYnmpXCvf8o

Guest cynthia05

What happened to the Youtube VOD?? Saw it this afternoon but now it is gone :(

The pics were taken along Charles Bridge in beautiful Prague (should have been taken by his "uncle" last May when he was there filming GI Joe).....love him in casuals......feeling so relaxed and soaking in the atmosphere but at the same time feeling a bit lonely and homesick and also being at the crossroads of his life and career......frm his journals

Guest celina86

Yupyup.. already quite a number of updates in Japanese especially highlighting the upcoming premiere. When the Japanese side is finally ok with the movie, it's a good chance to see the much-awaited thriller premiering at CANNES as well. :rolleyes:

The ICWTR preview on Japanese tv news-show with more unseen scenes.. totally building the anticipation even more!!! :w00t:

Link & captures copied from GBW-cafe.daum 4095

Clip uploaded by sakagami01

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8w6fp_PfO8

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I`m becoming more and more impatient about it now... Thanks for sharing the trailer Rubie :D

It`s good to see updates of ICWTR after a while

^ My utmost pleasure, Celina! :D

What happened to the Youtube VOD?? Saw it this afternoon but now it is gone :(

The pics were taken along Charles Bridge in beautiful Prague (should have been taken by his "uncle" last May when he was there filming GI Joe).....love him in casuals......feeling so relaxed and soaking in the atmosphere but at the same time feeling a bit lonely and homesick and also being at the crossroads of his life and career......frm his journals

Which youtube clip, Cynthia? :huh: The Akita one? I haven't been able to access the internet since yesterday evening, something wrong with the HK server.. now back in business.

So, those were the Prague pics :w00t: how fabulous! You know.. this blurrpanda.. always wondering and feeling intrigued about everything Byunghun. I just wanted to know where he went.. especially for photoshoots. :blush: Obviously his GI Joe filming inspired him some cool business ideas as well. :lol:

The crossroads of his life and career.. the reality of filming a Hollywood movie certainly gave Byunghun-ssi serious thoughts about his future, professionally and that regarding his personal life (blissful love-life included?). But still, he's never restricting himself to try more if there's a good chance for him to show his acting worldwide. Guess we have to wait to see how GI Joe and ICWTR especially be received by the audience & critics.

ps: I believe ylin is asking about the same clip, too.. sadly.. didn't dl / keep a copy, unfortunately. :( Why was it removed so quickly? :huh:

Thanks, rubie ... I did not managed to watch the whole clip but was thinking of dling it later in the night...

but "pooo" it went .... sigh .....

Anyway, here's something to share

3586180452.jpg

This is the breakfast set that BH used to eat during his stay in Akita. Fried eggs w/o yolks, salmon, lots of salad and fruit juice (grapefruit, banana or apple). The hotel is now serving this as a speciality set :D

According to the owner of the hotel, BH has requested for a pair of dumb-bells (10kg each) to be place in his room during his stay so that he can use it for exercising. On the day when he checked-out, he told the owner to reserve his room so that he can bring his omma there :P . So the room is now a display room together with the dumb-bells with his autograph on it.

She has invited BH to the Nyuto onsen, which is a open-air onsen, shared by male and female guests and they can see the waterfall in the snow while enjoying the onsen.

She said that although BH was very tired after one whole day of action packed shooting, he is still very polite, putting on a smile always which makes others feel bad for him.

She also said that BH was saying "Beautiful, it's very beautiful" once he stepped in. His hair was wet and dripping after he dipped in the onsen and washed his hair. His look was just like a young boy next door, so she gave him a name "Pyon pyon" which means "Jumping for joy". She then complacently said " My onsen has magic power which can make a person strong and young"

Read the whole text here : http://ent.qingnet.cn/star/200904/14287438.htm

For active discussion & comments, please refer link provided ^^ Please don't feel affected too much though

It's best that we keep the anticipation for IRIS as balanced as possible, anything better from the series later will be a bonus instead..

New posters for IRIS

April 15th, 2009 // by javabeans

iris10.jpg

...and nope, still not interested.

(I mean, Lee Byung-heon (The Good, The Bad, The Weird) and Kim Tae-hee (Love Story in Harvard) look good… but why do I keep getting a Lobbyist vibe from this production?)

KBS’s 20-episode action series IRIS [아이리스] will hold its production press conference next month and air in the fall.

Credits & captures from dramabeans.com

Anyway, here's something to share

http://l.yimg.com/o/xp/cna/20090414/20/3586180452.jpg

This is the breakfast set that BH used to eat during his stay in Akita. Fried eggs w/o yolks, salmon, lots of salad and fruit juice (grapefruit, banana or apple). The hotel is now serving this as a speciality set :D

According to the owner of the hotel, BH has requested for a pair of dumb-bells (10kg each) to be place in his room during his stay so that he can use it for exercising. On the day when he checked-out, he told the owner to reserve his room so that he can bring his omma there :P . So the room is now a display room together with the dumb-bells with his autograph on it.

She has invited BH to the Nyuto onsen, which is a open-air onsen, shared by male and female guests and they can see the waterfall in the snow while enjoying the onsen. She said that although BH was very tired after one whole day of action packed shooting, he is still very polite, putting on a smile always which makes others feel bad for him.

She also said that BH was saying "Beautiful, it's very beautiful" once he stepped in. His hair was wet and dripping after he dipped in the onsen and washed his hair. His look was just like a young boy next door, so she gave him a name "Pyon pyon" which means "Jumping for joy". She then complacently said " My onsen has magic power which can make a person strong and young"

Read the whole text here : http://ent.qingnet.cn/star/200904/14287438.htm

AWwww.. this such an awesome & heartwarming sharing, ylin. rbhcool.gif Well done, what a simple yet cool tidbit about Byunghun-ssi that we'd just love to read. :wub:

It's just like what Sung-ja had described for us before.. now in more details to savour. :blush: Byunghun-ssi just has that charm that will make others (even those who had no idea about him prior) to really like and appreciate the person he is.

What a sweet thing.. his daily breakfast in Akita had become the specialty set and what's more wonderful to read is that his request was just for exercise dumbells.. nothing extreme or too much over the top as we'd sometimes read how celebs demand for stuff in their hotel rooms.

I'm so glad that even though he's very exhausted after each day's filming, he took time to shake hands with the fans waiting and have been easy to accomodate without hassle. That indeed showed a great deal about the simple good guy he is. His good-natured self & goodwill certainly matches the warmth bestowed by Akita to IRIS.

Our Hunnie, Pyon Pyon. :wub:

Thanks so much for the update ylin. I'll share this at the News blog (credits assured) which will be such a treat.. as the previous Akita sharing by Sung-ja have been the top faves at the blog, with the highest number of views. Excellent sharing, hunnies! :w00t: Always keep it up!

Disclaimer: partly-gisted, mostly-guessed

Wine for Hunnie? (ok.. ok.. I made that title up ^^ but more or less, hopefully)

Hallyu star Lee Byung Hun ★ ... what is the most fave gift received from fans? The answer is wine. Lee Byunghun is known as ardent wine lover in Japan and amongst his overseas fans, that it prompted 6 out of 10 fans to give him the gift of wine. This usually left the actor and his entourage while visiting places or filming with lots of wine gifts that they'd have wine party to enjoy with everyone.

During the recent IRIS filming in Akita, Japan especially towards the end of the shooting, LBH received numerous gifts of wine. In the case of rare wines, he will take those home to Korea. In addition to wine, Lee often mentioned that hats are another favourite gift items he received from fans which he is well known to have such interest & great personal collection of hats.

2009-04-16 10:18

이병헌은 와인만 받아?

94q13011_1.jpg

◇이병헌

★…한류스타 이병헌이 팬들에게 가장 많이 받는 선물은 뭘까요? 정답은 와인입니다. 이병헌이 와인 애호가라는 소문이 퍼지면서 일본이나 해외 팬들이 10명 중 6명은 와인을 선물해주고 있답니다. 해외 프로모션 현장 등에서 선물을 받게 되면 갖고 들어올 수도 없고 해서 주변 사람들과 와인 파티를 열어 소비하는 경우가 대부분이라네요. 이번에 일본 아키타현에서 열린 드라마 '아이리스'의 촬영 현장에서도 숱한 와인 선물을 받았다는 후문입니다. 아주 귀한 와인의 경우에는 따로 챙겨서 집으로 가져가는 경우도 있다네요. 와인 이외에 이병헌이 자주 받는 선물 아이템 중 하나는 모자라고 합니다. 모자 컬렉션을 한다는 얘기가 알려지면서 각종 모자 선물도 종종 들어온다는 얘깁니다.

Source: sports.chosun.com

24 November 2007

Wine actor Lee Byung Hun - an interview with Byunghun-ssi [X]

---

Sigh.. what could we give him this July.. not more wine and hats.. although he loves those, right? Seriously, what do you give to someone who has (almost) everything.. ? :huh:

ICWTR -- No More Postponement?

After HERO in 2007, Lee Byung Hun and Kimura Takuya meet again in the 2009 thriller.

April 16, 2009

이병헌ㆍ기무라, 화제작으로 다시 연기대결

(도쿄=연합뉴스) 이태문 통신원 = 한일 양국의 간판스타 이병헌과 기무라 다쿠야가 다시 만났다.

2007년 일본 영화 '히어로(Hero)'에서 호흡을 맞췄던 이병헌과 기무라 다쿠야는 다국적 합작 영화 '나는 비와 함께 간다(I Come With The Rain)'에서 연기 대결을 펼쳤다.

'나는 비와 함께 간다'는 '그린 파파야 향기', '씨클로' 등을 연출한 베트남 출신의 트란 안 홍 감독이 메가폰을 잡고 이병헌을 비롯해 기무라 다쿠야, 조시 하트넷 등 여러나라의 스타들이 출연한다.

'나는 비와 함께 간다'는 연쇄살인범을 사살한 전직 로스앤젤레스 경찰 클라인(조시 하트넷)이 실종된 아들(기무라 다쿠야)을 찾아달라는 청탁을 받고 아시아로 떠나면서 벌어지는 이야기를 담은 서스펜스물로 이병헌은 홍콩의 마피아 보스 역할을 맡았다.

오는 6월 6일 일본 개봉이 결정된 상태로 18일부터 예고편이 각 영화관에서 상영되며, 이병헌, 기무라 다쿠야, 조시 하트넷 등 출연진이 참석하는 대규모 월드 프리미어 행사도 일본에서 열릴 예정이다.

AKR20090416132900005_01_i.jpg

Credits: gounworld@yna.co.kr via yonhapnews.co.kr

--- I wonder where is the elusive Byunghun-ssi (is he back in Japan / in the office / at BHNC / the US) since IRIS is presumably taking a short break from filming before going to Turkey as there hasn't been new pics/stills posted anywhere. What is he up to.. planning another surprise?

Hope our CNN-pandas can clarify this and provide more gist for this :blush: I'm sure many of us here remember reading this before in one of BH's past interviews that it is his ardent wish to open a movie theater. If this news update truly says what it says.. indeed, Byunghun-ssi is truly making his dreams coming true.. one by one. No more a simple wish but already a reality.

I've got to find that gist of interview.. anyone remember when? Please refer the article posted below. ^^

Thanks to the highlight by cacao at lovelbh.com

“팬 위한 전용 상영관 열었어요”

A movie theater especially for the fans of Lee Byung Hun

Open Exhibition of Lee Byung Hun plus movie props and visual display ...

이병헌 전시관 확대 오픈

각종 소품 진열…영상 상영

big_0904161028XML11591812.jpg

한류스타 이병헌(39)의 팬들을 위한 전용 상영관이 만들어진다.

이병헌의 소속사는 사무실에 특별 룸을 마련해 그의 애장품과 촬영 중 입었던 의상 등 각종 소품을 진열한 전시관을 운영해왔고, 이는 국내는 물론 한국을 찾는 팬들의 필수 관광 코스로 큰 인기를 얻어왔다.

최근 사무실을 이전한 이병헌의 소속사는 팬들에게 더 많은 서비스를 제공하기 위해 별도의 공간을 확보하고 전시관을 확대 설치하는 것은 물론 50석 규모의 미니극장까지 마련하기로 했다.

현재 공사 마무리 단계에 있는 이 극장에서는 그가 출연한 드라마와 영화, 팬들에게 보내는 메시지 영상 등을 상영해 팬들의 만족도를 높일 계획이다.

이 같은 결정을 하게 된 것은 이병헌의 글로벌 프로젝트가 올해 결실을 거두는 등 올해 한류스타로 더욱 확고한 위치를 다지게 되는 것에 발맞춰 팬들과 근거리에서 교감하기 위한 의도에서다.

아시아권을 넘어 미국, 유럽 등에 개봉되는 첫 영화인 트란 안 홍 감독의 ‘나는 비와 함께 간다’가 6월 6일 일본 개봉을 확정지었고, 할리우드 영화 ‘G.1.조’는 8월 7일 미국에서 개봉하는 등 이병헌의 해외진출이 본격적으로 진행된다. 또 블록버스터 드라마 ‘아이리스’가 KBS를 통해 9월 방영되는 등 종횡무진 활약을 예고하고 있다.

Credits: 유순호 suno@metroseoul.co.kr via metroseoul.co.kr

Hallyu star Lee Byung-hun (39) is opening a movie theater especially for the fans.

The office of Lee Byung Hun is setting up a special theater & space to be filled with costumes and props from Korean movies on display for the fans coming to South Korea, to align with the popular Hallyu tourism activities.

The management of BH Entertainment recently moved to a new premise, in order to expand and to provide better service as well providing a separate exhibition space which includes a 50-seat mini-theater, especially. The movie theater which is in the final setting stage will definitely increase fans' anticipation and satisfaction coming to see the actor.

This is one of the global ventures that has been decided and taken up by Lee ByungHun to further increase the Korean Wave impact as well as to keep way ahead in giving his best in acting while maintaining a closer range with the fans.

:excl: Found it! The related interview mentioning the movie theater, 4 years ago! :w00t: Thanks to EverythingLBH's sister thread - Lee Byung Hun ad infinitum. :blush: :D

January 5, 2005

Briefly translated on his interview with Herald: by Aldersgate aka Zombie at soompi.com

Credits: heraldbiz.com / Pao / BHLee HK Club / bhjwlove.com

200501050007.jpg

LBH had an interview with Herald recently and disclosed that he have a dream to set up a theatre, to enjoy good movies with friends. Somewhat things are materializing.

It will not be like CGV, but a very small scale, as my objective is to have more conducive dialogues with fans as well at that place.

LBH, who had only wanted to be an actor in his lifetime explained: There are pondering questions on him as to what will happen in 20 or 30 years time. I had never thought hard about it, the fact remains that popularity is ever changing.

At this moment, the love and support from my fans with my acting, this is already an absolute joy & happiness to me.

The interview ended with mentioning LBH appearing in NHK Kouhaku and also that A Bittersweet Life had completed it’s filming on 2.1.05

이병헌, 아시아 넘어 월드스타로

스포츠조선 원문 기사전송 2009-04-17 11:36

94r23016.jpg

한류스타 이병헌이 아시아 스타를 넘어 월드 스타로 질주한다.

수년간 준비해온 드라마와 영화 촬영 및 개봉 일정이 올 한해 총체적으로 겹치면서 아시아는 물론 유럽, 미국 등을 종횡무진하는 눈코뜰새없는 1년 스케줄이 잡혀 있다.

올해 그가 챙겨야할 작품은 드라마 '아이리스'와 영화 '지아이조' '나는 비와 함께 간다'. 그리고 지난해 개봉한 '좋은놈, 나쁜놈, 이상한놈'(이하 놈놈놈).

'올인'으로 최고의 한류스타 반열에 오른 그는 9월 방영 예정인 드라마 '아이리스'(KBS2)를 통해 다시 한번 '이병헌 드라마'의 파괴력을 보여준다. 지난달 일본 아키타현에서 3주간 해외 로케이션을 가졌고, 5월말에서 6월초에는 터키로 나가 두번째 해외 로케이션을 진행한다. 터키 촬영이 끝나면 본격적인 국내 촬영에 들어간다.

영화 '지아이조'와 '나는 비와 함께 간다'의 프로모션 루트도 빼곡하다. 할리우드 영화인 '지아이조'의 경우 5월에 해외 출연진들과 함께 국내 프레스 행사를 가질 예정이며 함께 일본으로 넘어가 일본 프로모션도 진행한다. 중국과 유럽, 미국 프로모션도 여건이 되는대로 동참할 계획이다. 미국과 프랑스의 합작영화 '나는 비와 함께 간다'는 5월 칸느영화제에 출품될 가능성이 높아 잘하면 지난해의 '놈놈놈'에 이어 2년 연속으로 칸느영화제의 레드카펫을 밟게 됐다. 조쉬 하트넷과 함께 출연한 이 영화의 일본 개봉 일정은 6월 7일.'지아이조'와 '놈놈놈'의 일본 프로모션이 앞뒤로 예정돼 있어 이 영화의 프로모션 행사는 생략할 지 여부를 진지하게 논의중이다.

지난해 국내에서 먼저 개봉해 흥행에 성공한 영화 '놈놈놈'은 8월 27일 일본에서 개봉된다. 8월초 송강호, 정우성 등과 일본행을 예정중. '놈놈놈'은 유럽에서도 개봉될 예정이어서 상황에 따라 유럽행 비행기도 타야할 상황이다.

현재 이병헌의 가장 큰 고민은 여름 스케줄이다. 드라마 촬영에 한창 바쁠 시기에 영화 세 편의 프로모션을 줄줄이 병행해야하다보니 어느 한쪽에 피해를 입힐 수 있는 상황이 벌어질까봐 걱정이 태산이다. 시간을 분초단위로 쪼개쓸 마음의 각오를 지금부터 하고 있다.

지난 한해는 국내외 영화의 해외 촬영 때문에 글로벌 행보를 이었던 그다. '지아이조'의 촬영을 위해 미국과 체코 프라하에서 살다시피했고, '놈놈놈'은 중국 둔황에서 진을 치고 촬영에 임했다.

올해는 드라마 촬영과 영화의 개봉 및 프로모션으로 한층 더 빼곡한 동선을 그리게 됐다. 지난해와 올해 적립될 마일리지가 지구 일곱바퀴는 돌 수 있는 수준이 될 것이라고 소속사 측은 귀띔한다.

아시아가 좁아진 연기파 한류스타 이병헌. 영화와 드라마의 빅뱅으로 월드스타 도약의 원년으로 삼자는 게 그의 올해 목표다.

< 정경희 기자 gumnuri@sportschosun.com> via news.nate.com

Disclaimer: partly-gisted, mostly-guessed

Lee, from Asia to world star

Hallyu star Lee Byung Hun to start world premiere.. will his schedule collide?

The actor is set to start movie premieres for three movies in a row, starting with 'I Come With The Rain" in June followed by GI Joe: Rise of Cobra worldwide promotion in August as well as 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' August premiere in Japan.

On top of that Lee Byung Hun is currently filming IRIS, an action drama series to be aired in September on KBS2 which is already showing the actor's full star power. The production has finished it's first filming in Akita, Japan for three weeks of March, to be followed by other foreign location shoots scheduled in May with filming resuming in Turkey.

'I Come With The Rain' domestic and overseas performers will have a press event in Japan starting the promos for China and Europe as well as the United States. The US-France joint venture production film may possibly be premiered at the Cannes international film fest making Lee's second Red Carpet appearance two years in a row.

After last year's box-office success of 'NomNomNom' (The Good, The Bad, The Weird), the movie will be released in Japan on August 27. [Needs clarification on the Japanese debut] GBW is also due for more releases in Europe. However, there's been serious consideration by Lee ByungHun's managemeny regarding the ICWTR debut and GBW Japanese promotional premieres.

Lee's biggest worry now is the summer schedule as he is in the middle of filming comeback drama series 'IRIS' which undoubtly requires full focus, but hopes that the movie promotions could be set parallel without major schedule conflict.