Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest Janie Simply

It's good to see JW and BH so comfortable with each other, sure brings back BD memory ;)

That's a cute shopping bag with his siggy, the image resembles a character from a comic book.

Thanks for Iris images... I hope the other Miss Kim won't die in the drama; in Shiri the NK lady got killed in the end.

SJ, I love your siggy & other BH & KTH images, the couple tandem has grown in me ;)

Guest summer0323

^ LOL! What are they doing? :lol: Improvising the bed scene.. hahaa.

The other guy is already married, looking at his ring :P .. btw.. who is he, looks rather familiar.. I think. :huh:

We seldom see BH wearing bright green like this before.. is that what he wears to sleep? :P

Needs some panda-eyes, hunnies.. is this BH?

Capture from the KBS news clip.. at first I thought it might be Jung Jun Ho or Kim Seung Woo but zooming in.. seeing that wavy hair, could it be BH instead? :mellow:

http://usera.ImageCave.com/rubhie/kbs_iris.jpg

Yes, to me, this is BH.

Yes, to me, this is BH.

Thanks summer, that's right.. last night I had zoomed and lightened the capture (aish blurr me, never thought of this at first).. it is BH, indeed. :blush:

Aigoo.. janie-hunnie.. why the spoiler.. I've watched Shiri like years ago but the story didn't quite stick. :sweatingbullets: Obviously KSY's role doesn't have a good ending with BH but hopefully they'll burn up the screen when they do cross paths. Those pics of her in the snow is just beautiful.. she was stalking/following BH.. right from the beginning.

---

By the by.. is there a candid capture of BH and EH from the shop opening.. she's wearing a yellow blouse/dress, right. Only her elbow shown in that photo of BH with CJW up there. :P The siblings rarely take pics together these days. The last that I remember (not counting the recent lovely family photos) was at 'Once in a Summer' VIP Premiere.

Wahhhh! :w00t: What a great sharing of LBH-CJW pics, it's so nice to see them so warm and supportive with each other, after all these years.. not just their shops next to each other. :D Sweet, soothing captures of wonderful friendship between the two so obvious. I see that the way BH holds CJW is similar to the pose/pic from BD post party 8 years ago. Similar like BH-EH caps, too.. warm, close and friendly/supportive. Who's that other man in the pic of three? CJW's manager?

Hope you can post some of the caps to share at the BD thread, too.. it's cool to have the pics of the BD leading pair after so many years.. how they've both been and always supportive of each other, regardless. BD's 8th annversary came last month and we had no special treat.. so, this could be it.

Btw.. what's that square logo on the screencaps say.. those in Chinese lettering. :unsure: I see that in ylin's caps if I'm not mistaken.

:w00t: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The FLV link died on me.. anyone with alternative? Please help!

Wahhhh! :w00t: What a great sharing of LBH-CJW pics, it's so nice to see them so warm and supportive with each other, after all these years.. not just their shops next to each other. :D Sweet, soothing captures of wonderful friendship between the two so obvious. I see that the way BH holds CJW is similar to the pose/pic from BD post party 8 years ago. Similar like BH-EH caps, too.. warm, close and friendly/supportive. Who's that other man in the pic of three? CJW's manager?

Hope you can post some of the caps to share at the BD thread, too.. it's cool to have the pics of the BD leading pair after so many years.. how they've both been and always suppotive of each other, regardless. BD's 8th annversary came last month and we had no special treat.. so, this could be it.

Btw.. what's that square logo on the screencaps say.. those in Chinese lettering. :unsure: I see that in ylin's caps if I'm not mistaken.

:w00t: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The FLV link died on me.. anyone with alternative? Please help!

rubie, you mean this one, the BD party pic?

ccbc.jpg

The chinese lettering is bhjwlove.com logo.

I also couldn't download the flv vod. :tears:

Guest Lilazinprincess

Hey everyone!

I have a question concerning the Discovery Channel's mini-documentary "Hip Korea." I heard that Byunhun was also a part of this along with Bi. Is that right? Does anyone have links to where I can watch it? Thank you.

Also, when will Iris be broadcasted? ^^

Hey everyone!

I have a question concerning the Discovery Channel's mini-documentary "Hip Korea." I heard that Byunhun was also a part of this along with Bi. Is that right? Does anyone have links to where I can watch it? Thank you.

Also, when will Iris be broadcasted? ^^

Hi Lilazinprincess, welcome to EverythingLBH. Great to see you here. ^^

Yes, you are right, Byunghun-ssi indeed has a segment in the Discovery/Hip Korea mini-documentary called 'Seoul Savvy'. So far it hasn't been aired.. we initially thought it'll be back-to-back with Bi's segment but turns out that it'll only be aired later which we're not sure when that will be be exactly. :huh: There's been media reports of the airing in April as well as June. As of now.. we are totally clueless. :sweatingbullets: Really hope we won't miss it instead.

If you have Discovery Channel on your tv, perhaps it's good to check with the schedule guide. Hope you'll share with us info on this, if any. We would really appreciate the sharing very much. :blush:

IRIS will be broadcasted in September on KBS2. Don't forget to mark your calendar ^^ and we'll watch & discuss the series together. :D

^ Thanks so much for the download link, ylin. :wub: MMMWAHHHHHHH! Hope the filesend doesn't stop halfway.. rubie's pc is only so-so these days. Luckily.. soompi is much easier to access today unlike the past few days.. almost plucked all my hair out waiting for every page to upload. :ph34r:

Ching and roger especially.. thanks so much for the BH goodies from his shop. Wanted to copy them from GBW-cafe.daum but the link was protected (have to take the longcut ^^)

WOWOWOW.. that cowboy hat was designed by Byunghun-ssi himself :w00t: .. no wonder the image at the front of the shop showed him wearing it. :blush: Cool! And what else did they have at the shop? Looks like wallets... scarfs?.. large hankies? .. what are those wrapped in plastic.. images of BH we've not seen before.. t-shirts? :unsure: It's really not just hats .. which mostly we've seen BH wear over the years.. plus some other great accessories for men/women too.

WAHHHHHHHHH.. anyone going to Seoul.. going by to the BH Shop later? :blush:

Btw.. which is the correct name for BH Shop.. BH&C or BHNC.. or both? :huh: Still no idea on the C.. is it Charles? :D

Or maybe.. it's really Ching.. cylin.. or Celina.. Celine.. or Cynthia.. chula? :rolleyes::lol:

^ Thanks so much for the download link, ylin. :wub: MMMWAHHHHHHH! Hope the filesend doesn't stop halfway.. rubie's pc is only so-so these days. Luckily.. soompi is much easier to access today unlike the past few days.. almost plucked all my hair out waiting for every page to upload. :ph34r:

Btw.. which is the correct name for BH Shop.. BH&C or BHNC.. or both? :huh: Still no idea on the C.. is it Charles? :D

Or maybe.. it's really Ching.. cylin.. or Celina.. Celine.. or Cynthia.. chula? :rolleyes::lol:

It's BH N Chingus hahaha :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rubie, you mean this one, the BD party pic?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8804/ccbc.jpg

The chinese lettering is bhjwlove.com logo.

Yup, that's the one.. wow.. 8 years ago.. and look how & where they are today. :wub: It's clear that BH and CJW have maintained a good professional & positive relationship, one that is most consistent over the years.. never changing despite a lot of heartaches along the way.. for him.. for her. As both are 9th Avenue Hallyu repsentatives, it's really cool to see how both are truly supportive to each other even with the conflicting schedule. I think Artist View also plays a role in getting them together along with BH Ent., with the Japanese fans + media following up on this, right.

Byunghun-ssi and Choi Ji Woo will always be comfortable with each other because they have nothing to hide and be afraid of.. no rumors will fly knowing both are 'committed' to their respective partners. It's not like they're just close only lately to the suspicious minds. BH is indeed an 'Oppa' to JW.. almost like he is to EH. *no snowballs ok, I'm saying this in good faith*

It's BH N Chingus hahaha :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL! Good one, ylin.. maybe that's it. laughing.gif BH's idea for the name is really intriguing.. we'd probably go Crazy trying to guess who this C really is. :P

Guest mailene28

maybe C in BH & C means Choi for Choi Ji Woo. :D

thanks hunnies for the updates & photos! kudos to everyone! they both look good!

maybe C in BH & C means Choi for Choi Ji Woo. :D

thanks hunnies for the updates & photos! kudos to everyone! they both look good!

It could have been... if CJW doesn't already have her own Stylus Star Shop just next door. :P The mystery "C" deepens... :lol:

Wait.. wait! :w00t: Maybe C stands for Creations? :rolleyes::P

Hold on.. blurrpanda is thinking overtime.. lightup.gif

NC.. NC.. maybe Castel Nuovo (= New Castle in Italian) or Nuovo Cinema Paradiso because we all know BH loves this movie, his most fave.

Maybe someone can email CP to clarify.. if there's no update on this in the Korean media / 9th Avenue / Kaori / Rubeurs perhaps. WhOops, speaking of Rubeurs.. now.. what's latin of NC? Anyone? :rolleyes:

^ Wah! That BHNC bag is really nice and cool at the same time. :wub: Can we get just the bag? :P BH's dream of having his own merchandise for fans to buy has finally materialized. His ST jewelry creation in Japan and BHNC in Korea.

---

And I just saw the clip.. hahaa.. quite a long while to download. Phew! :lol:

Wow.. lots of Japanese fans came to the opening of BHNC. Even Eunhee-ssi became a model for the fans taking pics of the shop. :P It's good to really see in the clip that the interaction between BH and CJW has not changed at all. She noted BH on the shoulder at first.. our Byunghun-ssi action saying that he's feeling too hot (fanning himself with his hand ^^).. was just like one of BTS during the BD filming. :D

Saw my Mr. Song, too.. :P .. talking to CJW. Indeed, Artist View is taking good care of their clients. :blush:

Btw.. in the photo session.. BH kept his composure throughout.. constantly smiling while CJW was rather.. playful. :lol: And that comforting pat on CJW's shoulder by BH, says it all. He's certainly aware on what's happening.. and as a friend, stays supportive of her.

April 4, 2009

나인스에비뉴 ‘ 이병헌,최지우’ 스타샵 오픈<인포머셜>

Disclaimer: As always, partly gisted.. mostly guessed

Korean star Lee Byung Hun, Choi Ji Woo Star Shop Open

Situated at the lobby of the 9th Avenue Mall, Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo Star Shops directly operate with various Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan air travel agencies in partnership of Korean Wave promotion to attract tourists to the outlets as an extension of plans to maximize possible revenue.

200904040048.jpg

Choi Ji Woo's Stylus Shop is currently operating with designer Seong Hwangri, while Lee Byung Hun's Star Shop opens on April 3. In addition, the upcoming IRIS, an action melodrama series starring Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae-hee, Jeong Jun-ho, Kim Seung-woo, Kim So Yeon and TOP which will broadcast on KBS in September have agreed a joint publishing, co-marketing strategy and production support with 9th Avenue in March as the first tv drama business presentation cooperation.The 9th Avenue-IRIS featured outlet is now in planning.

200904040045.jpg

Source: heraldbiz.com