Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

'Unexpected Business 2' breaks its own highest ratings

"Unexpected Business 2" continues its popularity march with its own highest ratings throughout the entire season.

In the second episode of tvN's entertainment program "Unexpected Business 2," which aired on the 24th, Owners Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-sung continued their business on the first day with the tallest part-timer corps Kim Woo-bin, Lee Kwang-soo, and Lim Joo-hwan, giving warmth by taking care of customers.

Viewers' reactions were hot. The two-time ratings averaged 8.4% to 10.5% based on households in the Seoul metropolitan area, 7.5%, and 9.4% based on households nationwide, ranking first in the same time slot, including cables and general. The ratings of men and women age group 20-49 who are tvN targets were 5.6% on average in the Seoul metropolitan area, 5.0% on average nationwide, and 6.2%, ranking first in all channels, including terrestrial broadcasters. This is the highest ratings in both seasons 1 and 2.

On this day's broadcast, the warm aspects of the owners and the part-time corps and the warm chemistry of guests shone, leading to a great response from viewers. Unexpected Business 2 contains the second rural super business stint of city men Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-sung. It airs every Thursday at 8:40pm.

http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16457562391627007019

[Pre-release in episode 2] Part-time worker Lee Kwangsoo, popularity in Naju?! (ft. confused mother) #UnexpectedBusiness2 EP.2

[Preview] Woobin X Joohwan X Kwangsoo. Special level. All the customers fall in love with their sweetness? #UnexpectedBusiness2 EP.3.

• Love 1

*** The Florence Korea Film Fest is set to return this spring, taking place between April 7 and 15. A total of 76 Korean films are scheduled to screen at this year’s edition, including "Escape from Mogadishu", which has been set as this year’s closing gala presentation. I read that to commemorate the festival’s 20th anniversary, film directors, actors and producers will take part in the festival. I wonder if JIS is part of the team.   :7555_attack:

credit : KOFIC News

• Awesome 1

OTT Watch This Weekend: K-Thriller on Prime

Covid Pandemic has given the OTT platforms a new lease of life. So many big Indian and international films have chosen the OTT route for the release of their films these days.

There are not many OTT releases that have come out and made a mark. But we recommend you to watch this Korean thriller called Escape from Mogadishu which is now streaming on Amazon Prime. This is a 2021 South Korean action drama film, directed by Ryoo Seung-wan and stars Kim Yoon-seok, Jo In-sung, Heo Joon-ho and Kim So-jin.

The film, based on real events, is set during the Somali Civil War and the two Koreas’ efforts to be admitted to the United Nations in the late 1980s and early 1990s. It depicts details of a perilous escape attempt made by North and South Korean embassy workers stranded during the conflict. The film has amazing performances, an exciting screenplay and gripping narration until the very end and will surely be worth a watch this weekend.

https://www.mirchi9.com/movienews/ott-watch-this-weekend-k-thriller-on-prime/

• Love 1

Kim Woobin and Jo Insung entered the list of non-drama TV topics.

Unexpected Business 2 has entered the list of non-drama TV topics.

According to the ranking of non-drama TV topics in the third week of February released by Good Data Corporation on the 22nd, tvN's "Unexpected Business 2" ranked fifth with a 3.39 market share.

Kim Woo-bin and Jo In-sung of "Unexpected Business 2" entered fourth and seventh place in the non-drama cast's hot topic ranking.

spacer.png

In the second episode of "Unexpected Business 2," which aired on the 24th, Cha Tae-hyun and Cho In-sung were seen taking care of customers carefully while continuing their operations on the first day.

"Unexpected Business 2," which aired on the same day, recorded a 7.5% national rating based on Nielsen Korea, breaking its own highest ratings.

Along with its popularity, interest in reruns and filming locations is also increasing.

Meanwhile, tvN's Unexpected Business 2 airs every Thursday at 8:40 p.m.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14673660

In just two episodes, Unexpected Business 2 broke the highest ratings of the previous season and is loved by viewers. As the first guests, Kim Woo-bin, Lee Kwang-soo, and Lim Joo-hwan, who are close to Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-sung, appeared, and as they are close to "The Bosses," they captivated viewers by creating comfortable and pleasant chemistry.

The scene with the highest ratings was Jo In-sung holding onto Kim Woo-bin, who said, "It must be hard to work for 10 days," saying, "Where are you going?" Kim Woo-bin, who was polite, shook his hand heartlessly and apologized, saying, "I'm sorry," drawing laughter. The two's chit chat created great fun. The scene recorded a maximum audience rating of 9.4%.

spacer.png

First look at "Moving"!

Proud that Jo In Sung is the thumbnail of the yt video which features other shows!

spacer.png

Disney+ unveils its 2022 lineup, including 12 Korean-language originals

SEOUL, March 3 (Yonhap) -- Disney+, the flagship streaming service of U.S. media giant Walt Disney Co., said Thursday that it will produce 20 new Korean titles this year, including 12 originals.

The company said the big-budget action hero series "Moving," based on the namesake webtoon by Kang Full, and the thriller "King of Savvy" are also on its 2022 program.

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220303006100315

• Love 1

*** I didn't know that JIS has no IG account, after I read that he just launched his official IG account TODAY March 3. Of course, this will be managed by his label. It's called zoinsung_official. Exactly at 11 A.M KST, in his first set of posts, Jo In Sung shared some BTS photos from the set of 'Unexpected Business 2'. The account has two posts so far. This is good since he can  share his various activities as an actor as well as his personal daily life so that he can actively communicate with both his domestic and foreign fans especially now that he's returning to the small screen with his

next project “Moving” soon.  I wonder if this is Jo In Sung’s first social media account.    :rickroll:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Can8eygvnbT/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3d2473a8-d5fa-4087-8539-812671fc376f

20220303_025426_561_0.jpg

source : https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202203031420366211

• Like 1

Jo In Sung Launches Official Instagram Account

spacer.png

Jo In Sung is finally on Instagram!

On March 3, the actor and his agency IOK Company launched an Instagram account called zoinsung_official. The account has two posts so far, and they contain photos of his currently airing variety program “Unexpected Business 2.”

In the first post, the text reads, “Hello. We opened actor Jo In Sung’s official Instagram account. Please continue to give him warm support and love! Please show lots of interest towards Jo In Sung’s activities as he has made a return with ‘Unexpected Business 2.'”

The account was opened to share his various activities as an actor as well as his personal daily life so that he can actively communicate with domestic and foreign fans. This is Jo In Sung’s first social media account since his debut, and he and his label will be managing it together.

Jo In Sung is currently appearing in “Unexpected Business 2,” and he is also preparing to return to the small screen with his next project “Moving.”

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1515473wpp/jo-in-sung-launches-official-instagram-account

@willenette, he did have an interview before where he said that he's really not into SNS. So it does seem that this is his first SNS account. I even remember that he had his friend Kim Kibang post his photo for him on Kim Kibang's IG account. But it's good that he finally has an official account, especially that he has ongoing and upcoming shows. Although I would expect that IOK would manage it for him. Welcome to IG, Jo In Sung!  

• Love 1

The secret to the popularity of 'Unexpected Business 2' - Jo In Sung's good personality

spacer.png

Jo In-sung of "Unexpected Business 2" is giving viewers healing and warmth by revealing his human beauty.

Based on long experience in the entertainment industry and strong friendship, the appearance of encompassing juniors, and the human beauty of examining the hearts of the elderly with unique affinity are receiving positive responses.

Based on his long experience in the entertainment industry and strong friendship, he is a senior who encompasses the personality division. Lim Joo-hwan, Lee Kwang-soo, and Kim Woo-bin, who appeared as guests from the first day of "Unexpected Business 2", have been adding to the fun of seeing them with extraordinary visuals and chemistry since their appearance. Jo In-sung is also conveying his extraordinary affection for them and warmth to those who sincerely see them for his loyalty to running a long way.

On the first day, in the evening after the closing of business, Jo In-sung brought up the story of Lee Kwang-soo, who was once agonizing over his identity as an actor. He praised Lee Kwang-soo's unique acting color, saying, "He has built his own character," as well as gave sincere and warm encouragement.

In addition, you can see the special affection and sincerity for them by waking up early in the morning, grinding beans for their younger brothers, and preparing breakfast.

In addition to Lim Joo-hwan, Lee Kwang-soo, and Kim Woo-bin, so-called "Inseong Division," Kim Hye-soo of the movie "Smuggling," Han Hyo-joo of "Moving," Park Byung-eun and Seol-hyun of "Great Battle" are expected to appear, adding expectations to another joint network.

Human beauty that examines the hearts of the elderly with its unique affinity. Chef Jo In-sung, who opened the snack bar, prepared food for customers with thorough meticulousness from preparing ingredients to cooking. This performance was also made outside the kitchen.

It brought warmth to the home theater with its active manners toward customers and strong chemistry with the elderly.

Jo In-sung naturally led the atmosphere with an active attitude, such as coming to the table to check the tastes of customers and exchanging daily conversations despite his busy schedule with constant orders. On the other hand, he told pleasant jokes to the elderly who seemed to recognize their faces and poured a glass of alcohol to customers who gave them bland udon, saying, "I'm sorry," drawing smiles with his mature affinity.

In "Unexpected Business 2", Jo In-sung is receiving great response from viewers for his quickness and leadership, as well as consideration and human attractiveness.

On top of that, he has recently become a hot topic by opening an official SNS account and actively communicating with the public.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202203050934003&sec_id=540201&pt=nv

Jo In Sung responds to questions about why he's not yet married

On the March 3rd episode of tvN's 'Somehow Boss 2', Jo In Sung faced trouble as customers commented that the fish cake udon was bland one after another, which the actor solved by adding anchovy sauce. When a guest asked if he was working with his mother-in-law, he responded, "I'm not married yet."

Jo In Sung explained, "I couldn't get married. It's not that I didn't get married," and the customer responded, "Why haven't you? I want to make you my son-in-law. Is everyone here unmarried?" He then responded, "Cha Tae Hyun sunbaenim is married. He has 3 kids."

In other news, Jo In Sung recently opened up an Instagram account.

spacer.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/jo-in-sung-responds-to-questions-about-why-hes-not-yet-married

Jo In Sung is cutely rejected by a teen customer, 'Sorry, I like Super Junior,' on 'Unexpected Business 2'

On the March 17 broadcast of tvN's 'Unexpected Business 2', actor Jo In Sung was cutely rejected by a teen customer. 

On this day, Jo In Sung came out to greet a father and daughter, who came to dine at the neighborhood supermarket/restaurant. When Jo In Sung came, the daughter said, "It's too bad my mom couldn't come today. She is your huge fan." 

Hearing this, Jo In Sung sighed and commented, "Really? For some reason, people who like me never come to our market. It's always, 'My mother likes you...' or 'My friend is a big fan of yours...', but never the actual person who likes me." The actor then said in an aegyo-filled voice, "Would you please like me too?"

However, the teen customer smiled shyly and responded, "I'm sorry, but I already have another celebrity that I like." When Jo In Sung asked, "Who is it?", the customer said, "Super Junior." 

Meanwhile, tvN's 'Unexpected Business 2' starring Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun airs every Thursdays

spacer.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/jo-in-sung-is-cutely-rejected-by-a-teen-customer-sorry-i-like-super-junior-on-unexpected-business-2

On 3/19/2022 at 1:46 AM, syntyche said:

Jo In Sung is cutely rejected by a teen customer, 'Sorry, I like Super Junior,' on 'Unexpected Business 2'

On the March 17 broadcast of tvN's 'Unexpected Business 2', actor Jo In Sung was cutely rejected by a teen customer. 

On this day, Jo In Sung came out to greet a father and daughter, who came to dine at the neighborhood supermarket/restaurant. When Jo In Sung came, the daughter said, "It's too bad my mom couldn't come today. She is your huge fan." 

Hearing this, Jo In Sung sighed and commented, "Really? For some reason, people who like me never come to our market. It's always, 'My mother likes you...' or 'My friend is a big fan of yours...', but never the actual person who likes me." The actor then said in an aegyo-filled voice, "Would you please like me too?"

However, the teen customer smiled shyly and responded, "I'm sorry, but I already have another celebrity that I like." When Jo In Sung asked, "Who is it?", the customer said, "Super Junior." 

Meanwhile, tvN's 'Unexpected Business 2' starring Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun airs every Thursdays

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/jo-in-sung-is-cutely-rejected-by-a-teen-customer-sorry-i-like-super-junior-on-unexpected-business-2

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - I saw this EP. JIS awkwardly laughed after getting rejected by a student. When JIS walked away, the father said to her, "Weren't you being too honest?!"  LOL -  :allgoodlol::Megalol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How Korean actors fight skin aging

spacer.png

In addition to focusing on cleaning or taking care of cosmetics, Korean actors also have their own secrets to maintain beautiful skin.

Jo In Sung takes care of sunscreen : He was once voted as the man with the best skin. In addition to basic moisturizing, Jo In Sung also focuses on sun protection to prevent tanning and aging. In addition to the main meals, he often adds fruit rich in vitamin C.

https://zingnews.vn/cach-nam-dien-vien-han-chong-lao-hoa-da-post1306989.html

IOK IG update

Finally, the long-awaited Thursday! Be healed with store owner Jo In Sung on #UnexpectedBusiness2

spacer.png

zoinsung_official IG update

spacer.png

On 4/4/2022 at 11:25 PM, syntyche said:

How Korean actors fight skin aging

In addition to focusing on cleaning or taking care of cosmetics, Korean actors also have their own secrets to maintain beautiful skin.

Jo In Sung takes care of sunscreen : He was once voted as the man with the best skin. In addition to basic moisturizing, Jo In Sung also focuses on sun protection to prevent tanning and aging. In addition to the main meals, he often adds fruit rich in vitamin C.

https://zingnews.vn/cach-nam-dien-vien-han-chong-lao-hoa-da-post1306989.html

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. JIS shows that his visuals are timeless and he is literally aging backward as he

looks more handsome than ever. He looks adorable now.   :shaq:

• Like 1