Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

He totally rockin' with that casual look. (referred to the recent pictures of him)
I really do hope KES will team up with JIS one of these days. If not this year maybe in the near future? Who knows it might be a big break for the both of them. I actually like the Heirs and Secret Garden. But based from that I've seen recently. I'm also a fan of Writer Noh Hee-Kyung. Her consistency in writing persuade me. Not only once but twice with TWTWB and IOIL. And the writer of You Who Came From The Stars, I also wanted him/her to work in our very own JIS. It would be a good team up, don't you think @everythingnothing and @Roym?

class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-color: initial; font-size: 28px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; "
class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-color: initial; font-size: 28px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; "Jo In-sung talks about break-up with Kim Min-hee

Published : 2014-10-05 13:41
Updated : 2014-10-05 13:41Top South Korean actor Jo In-sung said on Saturday that he does not know much about women, which led to his break-up with actress Kim Min-hee. 

The 33-year-old actor made the remarks about his recently-ended relationship on Park Kyung-lim’s “Talk Concert” held Saturday in Seoul by entertainer Park Kyung-lim. 

20141005000179_0.jpg
(OSEN)

Jo, a longtime friend of Park, made a surprise appearance at the concert, attended by some 700 women. 

He shared his thoughts on the women’s problems and presented one participant, who said she had her heart broken in a difficult marriage, with a fancy meal, jewelry and a hug. 

When asked if there was anything he wanted to say to the women, he brought up his recent break-up with Kim Min-hee. 

“I don’t know much about women. That’s why I broke up (with Kim) a few months ago,” he said. 

“I don’t even know what’s on my mother’s mind. I think I had to split up this time because I didn’t know what’s on women‘s minds. I would be good at maintaining a relationship if I was good at love,” Jo added. 

“I thought I wouldn’t make the same mistake again,” he concluded. 

He also drew laughs from the audience by saying that men never know women and remain curious about women until they die.

Jo and Kim confirmed that they ended their year-and-a-half-long relationship on Sept. 24, five months after they made their romance public. 

Park Kyung-lim’s “Talk Concert” is a talk show where women of various ages seek counseling and consolation by talking about their lives as a daughter, daughter-in-law, wife and mother to the show host Park and her guests. 

Alongside Jo In-sung, her guests included A-list stars Jang Hyuk, Taecyeon and Jung Woo-sung. 

The show runs from Oct. 1-5 at Ewha Womans University in Seoul.

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

Guest timi163

everythingnothing said:

@xoxoforme " I don't think Kim Eun-sook would consider JIS to be one of her characters in that upcoming series. She probably wanted Hyun Bin and Kim Soo Hyun." yes, KES really likes Hyunbin but she never decided to bring Hyunbin and Kim Soo Hyun into her new project. It is well known that she always mentioned the names of actors she likes and wants to work with in her dramas ...she mentioned Insung in both Secret Garden and The Heirs...plus her next project is a melodrama not romcom...I hope I'm wrong.

Song Hye Kyo deserved her Daesang from TWTWB...her role in TWTWB is more difficult to act than all candidates in Daesang category, Insung, Lee Bo Young and Go Soo.

I like Insung's electrified , complicated acting style...the techniques he uses in his acting...and the way he interprets his characters in most of his works like his close senior Ko Hyun Jung.

So true @timi163. I just wish he'll be paired with Jung Ji-Hyun. That's my ultimate wish. An action rom-com theme would definitely be good too. Hoping our oppa JIS will keep appearing in television. Or another come back with Gong Hyo Jin, why not?  >:D<
Before I wondered why he went different agency, I guess he's pretty close with Ko Hyun Jung.

Guest Spring Andrew

So he broke up months ago.. I guess he didnt wanna announce it between his drama..n just create nes like that.. 

@SpringAndrew - Technically, it hasn't been a month since the release of his break up. So probably, he was single either in the midst of July or August. To be precise, he said few months ago in his interview. If we tabulate it September is excluded. But I really don't know since we're just netizens. tehee!

class="content-title"Jo In Sung Shows Competitive Spirit in “1 Night, 2 Days” Appearance Jo-In-Sung2.png

Actor Jo In Sung has revealed his steely determination and competitive spirit in the latest edition of long-running KBS2 variety show “1 Night, 2 Days.” During the program, which aired on October 5, the regular cast was asked to bring along their best friends, with actor-singer Cha Tae Hyun inviting Jo In Sung

As part of the show, Jo In Sung took part in a game called “hand fencing.” The aim of this game was to smear the opponent’s face with dirt. The team which ended up with the least dirt on their faces would be declared the winner.

Jo In Sung’s team had to square off against comedian Defconn’s team, and decided to try a sudden attack. He succeeded in getting singer Mino’s face very dirty indeed, but, despite all of his efforts, Defconn was unbeatable, and was finally declared the victor.

Despite Jo In Sung’s unsuccessful attempts to win, his determination was considered outstanding by the other participants, and he was declared the moral victor on the basis of his resolve.

they will continue part 3 next week (maybe halfway with guest- only tent-morning mission )

just info

# subbed by dramafver released on wednesday or thurday ... on  kbsworld channel  part 1 next week 141012 and part 2 141026    -- kbsworld also not airing 1n2d new epi=part 2 141019

===================
MbUaYoG.jpgGFRaEmL.jpgDMlmler.jpgeSKyOM3.jpg9Doab8t.jpgXdmFGNb.jpg

teammate with kim jaedong next week... cth-kjm bring 2  friend...

1n2d episode 41 141005 kbs2tv part 2 trip  with friend

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27ash3_1%EB%B0%952%EC%9D%BC-e507-141005_travel

part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27asli_%E3%85%87%E3%85%82%E3%85%87%E3%84%B9%E3%84%B7_travel

------------

PART 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27au5x_1%EB%B0%951_fun

PART 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27auab_1%EB%B0%952_fun

s8kWHpK.jpg

@Roym "that film offered him before he entered the military" yes, I used to say this with @moniw18 the director is pretty close to Insung.

He is still considering the role in "Ice Blade"... the recent korean articles still mentioned both "Ice Blade" and "Sculpted Man" or "Carved Man" of Park Kwang Hyun.

If the role in KES new project really offered Hyun Bin but she also offered Insung and he was interested in this one, he would accept it...he is an A-lister who doesn't care if any roles offer him first or not...Noh Hee Kyung offered Won Bin the role in TWTWB at first but Ko Hyun Jung persuaded him to do the role because Oh Soo was an interesting character. Noh Hee Kyung created the character in IOTL for Insung though.

@xoxoforme Insung is so close to Ko Hyun Jung and respects her...seeing her as a good role model...he mentioned Ko Hyung Jung's name firstly when he received SBS award last year.

edit- BTW, Korean entertainment program said that there were rumors of their breakup early this year but just the journalists didn't unveil it.

@everythingnothing - Did you hear the news today? Hyun Bin will play the role of Hyde, Jeykll and I. A person with multiple personality. Now that's quite interesting. Since that's gonna be my first time to see him after his military service I think I'll give it a shot. It's like K-Ent now is trending with medical-surgical/psychiatry theme. Informative and unique kind of way. I like that! And yes, Oh Soo is really an interesting character so with Oh Young. I truly admire him during TWTWB and more in his recent drama. He's definitely a great actor. He made me cry the last time I watched TWTWB and IOIL. Like every freakin' night on TWTWB and last episode 13 up to 16 in IOIL to be exact. Hoping he'll be back with exciting character soon in tv. If JIS would accept the role for KES drama then I'm going to support him. Have you seen JIS guested on Ko Hyun Jung show? It was probably taken in 2013. I was hoping someone would sub it in english.

Guest timi163

There is no eng sub yet for the second part of 1n2d, been checking .. :(. I watched Runningman with Shin Min Nah, reminds me when they did Madeliene There were rumors also of them dating at that time.  now that was more believable.  Go Hye Sun, Shn Minah , Jung Ji Hyun, SHK (again),Ha ji Won  ...I think one of them will be in his next drama..:)

Firstly .. i want to put a comment on "JIS"  wonderful Smart answer! in that article
especially this part (
men never know women and remain curious about women until they die)
this guy grow up in my eyes day after day ..he's not only handsome, and good actor, but a wonderful and amazing man!
is it possible to say one such answer to everyone?!. I do not think. I felt I really by answering this  as "a Queen of the Palace"
like he trying to say that women are something precious. The men must understand before that he loves. These days, not all the dramas in the real world
. we are in world lost "trust". But no one understands the woman only the smart guy
i remember a saying to Shakespeare's "understanding of women in the weakest case when she crying. resembles flipping newspaper in stormy winds" . ( Love, safety, confidence, the Understanding ) the only things for a good relationship and with long-term ,
Be strong "JIS" I hope to find someone who understands you and you understands her soon

at this time I hope he picks a Great work movie/Drama . but this is happening leisurely. must  he warns in choosing of his new projects . because we have become accustomed to success for him always. and also choose the roles and different characters.
any team working with him. always amazing us.  with wonderful chemistry which appear behind or in front of Chimera.

" JIS" worked much with "Shin Min Ah" in the video clips of the band " G.O.D" ,"Sad Love" "You Don't Know" and "Fool" and also became Models for many of the magazines in those days. and then  film "Madeleine" in 2003 but they returned together as a trademark for the brand "Hera" 2012
I believe that a deep friendship between them. making everyone prefers both returning again.
but I love to see them "in drama" not in movie. I hope to there is a project between them both soon ..

Guest timi163

Roym said:  

" JIS" worked much with "Shin Min Ah" in the video clips of the band " G.O.D" ,"Sad Love" "You Don't Know" and "Fool" and also became Models for many of the magazines in those days. and then  film "Madeleine" in 2003 but they returned together as a trademark for the brand "Hera" 2012
I believe that a deep friendship between them. making everyone prefers both returning again.
but I love to see them "in drama" not in movie. I hope to there is a project between them both soon ..

Guest asprialet_31_ac5f

hi! new to this forum, but have recently been taking notice of Jo In Sung since his latest drama IOIL, after being blown away by his amazing acting and super good looks. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about his photobook <Voyage>?