Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

blim0523 said: @willenette, as per your request here is the video...If they are the same staff he worked with in TWTWB, I'm sure they prepared something special to celebrate his birthday because JIS has endeared himself to them. hope someone could translate the greetings and JIS's message :)

//youtu.be/5ynvMf858Dg

cr: yt

Zo In-sung gets a birthday surprise

July 31,2014

30194710.jpg

Zo In-sung
Staff members of “It’s Okay, That’s Love” threw a surprise birthday party during filming for the ongoing SBS drama’s lead actor, Zo In-sung.

For the actor, whose birthday fell on July 28, the set’s staff prepared a video put together with footage from the drama and played it right at midnight in celebration.

Before playing the video, crew members tricked Zo into believing there had been a complaint regarding filming in order to catch him off-guard for the surprise.

Other members recorded Zo’s reaction on video, which was released yesterday on the drama’s website.

“I’m happy that everyone took [the time to prepare] for the surprise, and I’m also glad that this has gotten me to get to know the staff members better,” said Zo.

“I will pay them back by putting more efforts into filming.” Zo currently plays a role of popular writer and radio DJ Jang Jae-yeol, who falls in love with a psychiatrist played by actress Gong Hyo-jin of the MBC drama “The Greatest Love.” The rom-com airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

class="content-title"Screenwriter No Hee Kyung Already Finished Writing “It’s Okay, It’s Love”

Screenwriter No Hee Kyung Already Finished Writing “It’s Okay, It’s Love”

Screenwriter No Hee Kyung has already finished the script for “It’s Okay, It’s Love“, which is rare for any drama production. 

According to a representative of the currently-airing romance drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” the show’s writer No Hee Kyung has completed the script for all 16 episodes on July 29.

This is a very rare occasion, especially for a drama that has just aired its fourth episode. Korean dramas are notorious for scripts being completed right before the shooting, or even having incomplete scripts for the filming. For the writer to have the script done so early means more time can be spent on finessing the details of the drama. 

The cast has already finished reading the script up to the 10th episode. 

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” started out with strong ratings last week. It stars Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin in the leading roles.

credit : soompi news

class="content-title"Can You Find All Eight Hearts in the “It’s Okay It’s Love” Logo?

Can You Find All Eight Hearts in the “It’s Okay It’s Love” Logo?

There’s a secret to the “It’s Okay It’s Love” logo! There are eight hearts incorporated into the logo design. Do you think you can find them all?

It's Okay, It's Love

Calligraphy has been a popular style for drama logos lately, and the “It’s Okay It’s Love” design was done by calligrapher Jun Eun Sun, whose work is also featured on writer No Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae’s “That Winter the Wind Blows” and “Padam Padam.” Jun Eun Sun has also done work for “Good Doctor” and “Secret,” among other dramas, plays, ads, books, etc.

Calligrapher Jun Eun Sun said, “It hasn’t been that long since hand-written calligraphy has been used for dramas and other works. Nowadays, use of calligraphy in dramas, movies, and books has spread, and it’s being used to give that first impression of a work, whether it is a revenge story, a romantic comedy, or something else.”

calligraphy posters

Jun Eun Sun went on to explain the logo for “It’s Okay It’s Love”: “In order to give off a really loveable feel in the logo for ‘It’s Okay It’s Love,’ I incorporated one large heart around the title, and seven smaller hearts in the words themselves. Especially for the last ‘ya’ symbol, after discussing it with the director, I raised the stroke, with the intention of giving the drama a ‘rising’ vibe/energy.”

it's okay it's love

with @willenette's permission may I add the 7th reason IOTL is one of the best Kdramas currently airing, It's JIS's winks. My God I don't know any female who won't melt if JIS winks at her :x Btw I'm beginning to be OBSESSED of how he grooves to the music, even HS loves his body movements, aint he just so sexy in Episode 4 :x

2fPujtD.jpg

cr: as labelled

blim0523 said: with @willenette's permission may I add the 7th reason IOTL is one of the best Kdramas currently airing, It's JIS's winks. My God I don't know any female who won't melt if JIS winks at her :x Btw I'm beginning to be OBSESSED of how he grooves to the music, even HS loves his body movements, aint he just so sexy in Episode 4 :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Hello Dearies,

Some of you had asked where you can watch Shoot for The Stars and I found a Youtube from Vietnamese fans and they have the episodes here with English subs: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoInSung3DHouseVN/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

They are still uploading, so feel free to watch as they upload.

Thanks so muh for the awesome updates. There is a music video of Oh Soo that I think is beautiful and I'm not sure it was shared before. This was done by @frankreich and it was awesome. Don't you just miss Oh Soo?

twtwb || oh soo || no reason to live

^credits to frankreich

Huhu, I just realized that it's been 10 years since I have known Insung oppa, so here are some WHIB OST and WHIB Award clips for those of you who are celebrating your 10 years with Insung, too. I know Insung through What Happened in Bali. Been here in this forum for that long as well and our old forum got moved here, so when you go to WHIB thread you won't see much information as it was not the old forum. People used to discuss about this drama a lot, too and I was not the threadstarter, but for the new Soompi in 2005, I was. I disappeared from Soompi for a long time and got back 2 years ago and joined everyone in the discussion here.

WHIB Official MV "My Love" by Lee Hyun Sup

credits to jenifer T

WHIB - Best Kiss Scene at Drama Awards 2004

video credits to hajiwonplayground

@blim0523 are you Vietnamese? I'm Vietnamese, too, thanks for posting the official MV subbed with Vietnamese and English subs. :)

@sunshine4ever‌, first thanks for that awesome post. Wow cheers to JIS and to you, I didn't know that WHIB is now 10 years, you have literally grown with JIS and I could say you had a wonderful journey with him. I hope this doesn't sound exaggerating but JIS is a superb actor and a beautiful person inside and out.

No I'm not Vietnamese, I'm a Filipina but because of my love for JIS, I've searched every site where I can find info about JIS and was amazed at how wide JIS fan base in Vietnam, though I think he hasn't had a FM there just like here. :(

What's also awesome is that our universal love for him has transcend our language barrier.

I wish him all the best, good health, and more good projects :)

Thanks for making me feel welcome on this thread and at IOTL :)

Guest abcchin

Been lurking for days here...
I'm a new fan of JIS. xD..
Out of curiosity.. I just randomly watch It's Okay It's Love one fine day last week.. then OMG that's where it started! There's something about him.. his vibe  I can't take my eyes off him hahaha... his acting and his charisma..
Then I finish watching That Winter the Wind Blows yesterday. >.< I remember watching Jo In Sung in What Happened in Bali and some other korean movies.. but I didn't really like the series because it was so frustrating!! UGH! I remember he did a good job and the ending O__O his acting was dabomb! I'm thinking should I rewatch..But I'm glad I don't have to watch another melodrama of him at the moment.. finally a romcom lol! 
tumblr_n9om8gbigg1r3n4xoo1_r1_500.gifCR

class="content-title"EXO’s D.O Gets Love and Praises From Co-Actor Jo In Sung and Writer Noh Hee Kyung

EXO’s D.O Gets Love and Praises From Co-Actor Jo In Sung and Writer Noh Hee Kyung

EXO member D.O, who is also known by his real name Do Kyung Soo, is showing great potential as an actor in the drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

In the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” the singer turned actor does his best in playing the role of Han Kang Woo, a passionate fan of mystery story writer Jang Jae Yeol played by Jo In Sung.

Because of his performance, his colleagues in the drama have expressed their admiration of D.O. A representative from the drama said, “Do Kyung Soo is a kid who’s well-loved by Jo In Sung. The most important thing for these two who play the most important roles in the drama is that they have harmony. Do Kyung Soo who has made his first challenge of making a full drama is well led by Jo In Sung and is always praised by the older actor. That’s why Do Kyung Soo’s acting will improve.”

“Also, Do Kyung Soo understands his character because he talked a lot with the script writer Noh Hee Kyung during the production briefing session about how to attack the role. Noh Hee Kyung is giving Do Kyung Soo good exposure and isn’t holding back on her praises (for the young actor),” added the representative.

D.O, who is known as a good singer from the popular group EXO, is also making a name for himself in the acting industry. He is a singer-actor to watch out for.

See more of D.O’s acting in “It’s Okay, It’s Love” which airs every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS.

EXO D.O, It's Okay, It's Love

EXO D.O, It's Okay, It's Love

@willenette, it's nice to know that no less than JIS and Writer Noh are praising Do Kyung Soo for his good performance. For a beginner I think he has a depth as an actor as I have said early on DKS reminds me of JIS when he was still young and just starting in showbiz.

@sunshine4ever thank you SO SO MUCH for your wonderful post sharing your history and the history of this thread.  It is priceless.  You have covered a lot of things I have often wondered about.  I have nothing but admiration for people like you who have invested so much of their time and lives into this thread.  It is wonderful to see not only your name but the name of @willenette and many others appear on this thread throughout many years.  Thank you also for the wonderful video of Oh Soo compilation (do you know what the background instrumental music is? I'm crazy about it!!!) and for sharing the WHIB video with us as well.  I know how special WHIB and TWTWB will always be to many JIS fans. I took great pleasure in watching all the video compilations. 
@blim0523 and @willenettte, as usual you guys are my heroes for always being here and for all your wonderful posts. Having a peek at this thread always feels like "coming home" :).  I've also quietly enjoyed seeing some activity from some new faces and from our lovely regulars :), I find it so comforting :).
Mind you, I have not allowed myself to visit this thread or the IOTL thread (it was SOOO HARD lol) until I've seen Episode 3 and 4 of IOTL (which I have completed last night) because I was adamant I did not want to see any spoilers or previews and I wanted to see the episodes with a fresh mind.  It was fantastic. We were given so many JIS "treats" like little jig dancing and winking and even new facial expressions.  AND I really like the camera shot of JIS in Episode 3, sitting in his big yellow armchair and wearing Harry Potter glasses while typing his new novel.  Very classy. 
The role of JY is definitely unlike any other role that JIS has played before.  I totally understand now why he agreed to do IOTL.  The show is fresh and modern and aims to break a lot of taboos.  I am surprised though that they have incorporated so many English words into the script (or is this normal?). 
And after seeing the very end of Episode 4 (incidentally, I already suspected this about KW's "existence") and despite this show being a rom-com, I think writer Noh is planning some "heavy duty" emotional acting for JIS as JY's condition unravels with time.  I am already getting a box of tissues ready (just in case lol) and waiting with abated breath for the next episodes. 

hi @moniw18, good to see you my dear. so how was your IOTL experience? We have the same feeling after seeing JIS's flirty winks, sexy grooves, we have to brace for some tear gland inducing scenes.

Writer Noh is really a genius she is taking us to a roller coaster ride and PD Kim is there to capture that ride vividly on screen, the cinematography is just amazing, oh they are such a dream team. But we can not undermine JIS's contribution to this, without any biases, I think no actor can justify the complex character of JJY, his acting is really beyond words. JIS is like a chameleon he gets so much into his character.

BTW all the other casts are good but Kyung Soo is something else, this kid is someone to watch out to :)

Hope you visit the thread more :)

I'm a certified JIS Obsessed 8-}

Hello~ long time from this thread !!how are you all ? :-hsorry ~ i could not Celebrating with you here for "WHIB" 10 years and his birthday too ~ but, i was celebrated that with my friendS ..sure :)>-i just prefer "Jo in sung " as the most talented actors not only in Asia , but in whole world !! i can said in 10 years i saw many of movies/dramas ( american or Japanese british ... etc ) but always i preferred the Korean films/dramas & not anyone .. only that heroism by (Jo in sung ) ..bcuz he is the best actor for me  10 years no body in the TV can stole my heart only him .. 10 years i never cried only with his acting .. i never felt happiness only with his acting !! .. i can said he is that actor whom can take you with him everywhere .. only from his (acting feeling ) he the only one can control of the (viewers ) .. i know many of you loving him cuz of his good looking (handsome ) .. but i said (the good look maybe go in any time ,, but , the talent never go up in smoke ) .. well !!!i am all the time trust of insung choices .. he chooses his (characters) perfectly !! every character look fascination than the other one / i don't know if i wrote that correctly !!  :Dbut , Jae Yeol one of his amazing characters .. i ranked it in the third place after dirty carnival ( Byung Doo ) and WHIB  ( Jae min ) .. these two projects he show me another side of his acting skill.. (dazzling side ) / with that i still say all his characters in tip-top for me .. ;)now the time re-round ~ and back with a strong role with a strong acting .. i know some of you will say its early to say that !! but jo in sung has self-confident not only self-confident !! but he is genius actor of ( roles play) really genius !!!   =D>  =D> =D>

moniw18 said:
@blim0523 and @willenettte, as usual you guys are my heroes for always being here and for all your wonderful posts. Having a peek at this thread always feels like "coming home" :).  I've also quietly enjoyed seeing some activity from some new faces and from our lovely regulars :), I find it so comforting :).
Mind you, I have not allowed myself to visit this thread or the IOTL thread (it was SOOO HARD lol) until I've seen Episode 3 and 4 of IOTL (which I have completed last night) because I was adamant I did not want to see any spoilers or previews and I wanted to see the episodes with a fresh mind.  It was fantastic. We were given so many JIS "treats" like little jig dancing and winking and even new facial expressions.  AND I really like the camera shot of JIS in Episode 3, sitting in his big yellow armchair and wearing Harry Potter glasses while typing his new novel.  Very classy. 
The role of JY is definitely unlike any other role that JIS has played before.  I totally understand now why he agreed to do IOTL.  The show is fresh and modern and aims to break a lot of taboos.  I am surprised though that they have incorporated so many English words into the script (or is this normal?). 
And after seeing the very end of Episode 4 (incidentally, I already suspected this about KW's "existence") and despite this show being a rom-com, I think writer Noh is planning some "heavy duty" emotional acting for JIS as JY's condition unravels with time.  I am already getting a box of tissues ready (just in case lol) and waiting with abated breath for the next episodes. 

Isn't he just superb when he kisses. PD Kim even mentioned in a Japan FM that JIS is such a good kisser which made JIS so embarrassed  X_X

cIhL3JA.jpg

after this kiss I think they will even have a bed scene and I expect it to be a steamy one just by judging on what JIS said in this interview  X_X

ZmeIuGi.jpg

blim0523 said: Isn't he just superb when he kisses. PD Kim even mentioned in a Japan FM that JIS is such a good kisser which made JIS so embarrassed  X_X

after this kiss I think they will even have a bed scene and I expect it to be a steamy one just by judging on what JIS said in this interview  X_X