Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

*Jo In Sung and Son Yeon Jae -  LG WHISEN CF 15 Sec.

xykPk.jpg 

Han Hyo Joo and Jo In Sung date in Nepal for a TV commercial shoot

WIU90.jpg

Actress Han Hyo Joo and actor Jo In Sung enjoyed dating in Nepal.

On March 7, a daily record of a TV commercial shoot conducted in Nepal with Han and Jo was uploaded on a blog of the outdoor clothing brand Black Yak.

In the picture uploaded on the blog, Han and Jo are dating at a Nepali market.

On March 8, BlackYak reported that Han has recently been chosen as a model for the brand and is currently shooting a TV commercial in the Himalayas.Jo’s been working as a model for Black Yak since he was released from the army last May. The TV commercial of Black Yak will air on TV from upcoming April.

Source: TV Report

Credit: en.korea.com

Additional Photo from news.nate.com 

EZE7s.jpg

shaylaman ... thanks a lot dear for sharing the pics and info ^_^ ^_^ kumawoo!!!

Song Ji Hyo got ignored by Jo In Sung?

20120317_songjihyo_joinsung.jpg

On a recent interview, actress Song Ji Hyo revealed that she once got ignored by actor Jo In Sung, whom she worked with in the 2008 historical film ‘A Frozen Flower‘.

When asked if she still keeps in touch with Jo In Sung, who was discharged from the military, the actress replied, “We have barely seen each other after filming the movie.”

She continued, “While I was on my way to Boseong County in Jeolla Province for a vacation, I passed by one of the filming locations of ‘A Frozen Flower’ and it reminded me of Jo In Sung. So, I sent him a text message saying ‘In Sung, I miss you’.”

Unfortunately, he never replied back. She laughed it off by saying, “He was probably still in the military at that time.”

Netizens commented, “If I received such a text from Song Ji Hyo, I would never change phones“, “Bad timing!“, and “I want to receive a text message from Song Ji Hyo too!”

Source : Allkpop

shaylaman ... thanks a lot dear for sharing the pics and info ^_^ ^_^ kumawoo!!!

Song Ji Hyo got ignored by Jo In Sung?

*quoted image*

On a recent interview, actress Song Ji Hyo revealed that she once got ignored by actor Jo In Sung, whom she worked with in the 2008 historical film ‘A Frozen Flower‘.

When asked if she still keeps in touch with Jo In Sung, who was discharged from the military, the actress replied, “We have barely seen each other after filming the movie.”

She continued, “While I was on my way to Boseong County in Jeolla Province for a vacation, I passed by one of the filming locations of ‘A Frozen Flower’ and it reminded me of Jo In Sung. So, I sent him a text message saying ‘In Sung, I miss you’.”

Unfortunately, he never replied back. She laughed it off by saying, “He was probably still in the military at that time.”

Netizens commented, “If I received such a text from Song Ji Hyo, I would never change phones“, “Bad timing!“, and “I want to receive a text message from Song Ji Hyo too!”

Hi the girl who, thanks for posting this here. i've seen the movie...they had great chemistry! Seriously, it was a one of the most nicely done Korean film that I've watched. JIS might have been feeling shy & embarrassed - hehehe. And maybe he was in the army that time and couldn't text her back. This is sad........... :lol:

***I feel happy that JIS is in the list. Quite surprised that Kim Hyun Joong didn't make on the list. I'm honestly surprised also that Hyun Bin isn't higher up in the list. :lol:

Who is currently the hottest celebrity?

Fifty celebrity ‘experts’ recently picked out celebrities who they believed were the current ‘Hottest Stars’. The number one recipient came out to be none other than actor Kim Soo Hyun.

The group of experts include various professional critics such as music, movie, drama, and television officials. It’s a tough crowd to please, unless you’re Kim Soo Hyun at the moment. Out of the 50 participants, thirty three experts picked out Kim Soo Hyun without a second thought, making him the ‘Hottest Star’ according to the survey.

Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity has skyrocketed after his role in MBC‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘. He is probably the most favored actor currently which has lead him to an endless line of endorsement deals. Kim Soo Hyun will be busy for a while, raking in all that cash.

Aside from Kim Soo Hyun, Big Bang followed behind by a big margin with only five votes while Girls’ Generation and actor Ha Jung Woo were tied for the third spot with just three votes each.

45001389.2.jpg

The experts also picked out celebrities who they deemed worthy of the titles, ‘Most Handsome Star’ and ‘Most Beautiful Star’.

Under the ‘Most Handsome Star’ category, actor Won Bin topped the list with seventeen votes, followed by Kim Soo Hyun and Jang Dong Gun. Meanwhile, in the ‘Most Beautiful Star’ segment, Kim Tae Hee grabbed first place with 14 votes while Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Jung tied in for second.

Won Bin and Kim Tae Hee who are both in their thirties are still regarded as the most attractive stars in South Korea. Their age doesn’t seem to have a negative affect on their appearance.

Hottest Stars Full List

Kim Soo Hyun

Big Bang

Girl’s Generation

Ha Jung Woo

Lee Seung Gi

Hyun Bin

IU

Han Ga In

Yoo Ah In

Ali

Most Handsome Star Full List

Won Bin

Kim Soo Hyun

Jang Dong Gun

Jo In Sung

Lee Min Ho

Lee Byung Hun

Kang Dong Won

Nichkhun (2PM)

Park Yoochun

So Ji Sub

Song Seung Hun

Song Joong Ki

Lee Seung Gi

Alex

Yoo Ah In

Jang Geun Suk

Cha In Pyo

Taecyeon (2PM)

Hyun Bin

Most Beautiful Star Full List

Kim Tae Hee

Son Ye Jin

Lee Min Jung

Kim Hee Sun

Han Ye Seul

Ha Ji Won

YoonA (Girl’s Generation)

Jun Ji Hyun

Suzy (Miss A)

Shin Min Ah

Song Hye Kyo

Shim Eun Ha

Han Ga In

Moon Chae Won

Lee Young Ae

Jung Yoo Mi

Han Ji Min

Shin Jae Yi

Do you agree with these ‘experts’?

Source + Photos: Donga via Nate/ allkpop

Hi everyone !!! ^_^ ^_^ shaylaman & willenette , thanks a lot for sharing some goodies! ^_^ kumawooo!

Seems like our oppa keeps busy xD ... he will appear on a music video supporting his friend Kim C awww :wub:

Jo In Sung stars in Kim C’s “Love” MV

20120403_joinsung_kimc.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung will be starring in Kim C‘s new music video.

It has been said that Jo In Sung decided to take part in the music video as he and Kim C’s band Hot Potato have a special relationship. Hearing that Kim C has decided to release a solo album, the actor has agreed participated in the “LOVE” music video.

In the music video, Kim C asks Jo In Sung personal questions regarding love, and the actor responds through the use of various facial expressions. Fans will be able to see the more sensitive side of Jo In Sung that hasn’t been seen in his movies or dramas.

Kim C is said to have led the artistic directing of the “LOVE” music video. With personal nature of the questions, Kim C kept the staff on set limited to only a few people in order to prevent anything from happening that may distract Jo In Sung from his acting.

Check out the music video below!

김C(KIM C) - LOVE

Hi everyone !!! ^_^ ^_^ shaylaman & willenette , thanks a lot for sharing some goodies! ^_^ kumawooo!

Seems like our oppa keeps busy xD ... he will appear on a music video supporting his friend Kim C awww :wub:

Jo In Sung stars in Kim C’s “Love” MV

*quoted image*

Actor Jo In Sung will be starring in Kim C‘s new music video.

It has been said that Jo In Sung decided to take part in the music video as he and Kim C’s band Hot Potato have a special relationship. Hearing that Kim C has decided to release a solo album, the actor has agreed participated in the “LOVE” music video.

In the music video, Kim C asks Jo In Sung personal questions regarding love, and the actor responds through the use of various facial expressions. Fans will be able to see the more sensitive side of Jo In Sung that hasn’t been seen in his movies or dramas.

Kim C is said to have led the artistic directing of the “LOVE” music video. With personal nature of the questions, Kim C kept the staff on set limited to only a few people in order to prevent anything from happening that may distract Jo In Sung from his acting.

Check out the music video below!

김C(KIM C) - LOVE

Hi the girl who, thanks for sharing here the video. It was released yesterday. Nice & cool MV! :lol:

Hi the girl who, thanks for sharing here the video. It was released yesterday. Nice & cool MV! :lol:

yeah dear ... it's a cool MV!!! our In Sung looks handsome :wub: :wub:

Here are more news about him and Ha Ji Won ... gasp ... she's talking about their kiss again <_<

Ha Ji Won almost broke her tooth when she kissed Jo In Sung?

20120403_hajiwon_kissscene-460x1552.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won recalled having an intense kiss scene with Jo In Sung that ended unexpectedly.

Ha Ji Won appeared on the April 3rd episode of KBS2′s ‘Win Win‘ and was asked about the most difficult kiss scene she’s had, “The hardest was when I had a kiss scene with Jo In Sung for the drama ‘What Happened in Bali.’”

She continued, “It was a scene where Jo In Sung was forcing himself on me and I was trying to get away. It was supposed to be a soft but strong kiss, but he bumped into me so hard that he almost broke my tooth. I also cut my lips.”

She also mentioned a kiss scene with Lee Seung Gi, who she is currently co-starring with in the MBC drama, ‘The King 2 Hearts.‘ She said, “Lee Seung Gi misread the script. The script said to kiss Hang Ah (Ha Ji won’s character name) who is lying down, but he came and lay down behind me. Eventually the director told him to get out,” which caused everyone to laugh.

Kim Seung Woo, who had a kiss scene with Ha Ji Won in the movie ‘Reversal of Fortune‘ mentioned that, “Ha Ji Won is a good kisser.” This seemed to embarrass Ha Ji Won because she lowered her head and became bright red.

Ha Ji Won on kiss scenes, “Lee Seung Gi is bold and Jo In Sung almost broke my teeth”

ha_ji_won_seungseungjanggoo_120402_3.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won spoke about the famous kiss scenes in her dramas.

Ha Ji Won made a guest appearance on the April 3rd episode of KBS ‘Seung Seung Jang Goo’ and spoke about the many memorable kiss scenes she’s had with her male co-stars.

In 2010 Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin‘s ‘Foam Kiss’ was by far the most loved kiss scene by the viewers that year. The actress however has had plenty other memorable kiss scenes in her storied career.

Ha Ji Won was asked about the most difficult kiss scene she’s ever had, “The kiss scene with Jo In Sung in the drama ‘What Happened In Bali’ was the most difficult. The situation on the scene was that Jo In Sung tried to kiss me against my will. If you kiss together than everything goes smoothly, but it was supposed to look as though he was forcing a kiss on me, so we bumped our teeth because we went at it so hard. I had a tiny cut in my mouth.”

When asked about actor Lee Seung Gi who currently co-stars on MBC’s ‘The King 2hearts’, “Lee Seung Gi is bold. Lee Seung Gi misunderstood the script. He was supposed to kiss Hang Ah from the side from where she was laying down, but he laid down behind me. Eventually the director pulled him out”, and everyone burst into laughter.

Surprisingly Ha Ji Won also had a kiss scene with the main MC of ‘Seung Seung Jang Goo’ actor Kim Seung Woo. The two starred together in the movie ‘Reversal of Fortune’. Kim Seung Woo stated, “Ha Ji Won is a good kisser”, and Ha Ji Won looked too shy to say anything and she just dropped her head smiling.

Source : Kpopfever

Ha Ji Won Shares Stories of Her Kiss Scenes: "Jo In Sung Almost Broke My Teeth, and Lee Seung Gi Is Bold"

d763e6860c36211308e48fd60eedcaa9_large.png

During yesterday’s episode of KBS “Win Win,” actress Ha Ji Won shared BTS stories of her kiss scenes with some of the hottest actors over the years. In 2010, Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin made headlines with their romantic “foam kiss” in SBS “Secret Garden,” but aside from the “foam kiss,” Ha Ji Won has numerous note-worthy kiss scenes under her sleeve.

When asked which kiss scene was hardest to film, Ha Ji Won replied, “The kiss with Jo In Sung in ‘What Happened in Bali’ was the most difficult. [in the scene] Jo In Sung was trying to kiss me against my will, and I was trying to avoid it. It would have gone smoother had it been a real kiss, but because it was a ‘forced kiss,’ we almost broke our teeth. It [the kiss] slightly tore the inside of my mouth.

Currently, she’s in the midst of filming MBC “The King 2hearts” with Lee Seung Gi. Despite being in the early stages, the two leads already shared some intimate moments. Regarding her co-star, Ha Ji Won stated, “Lee Seung Gi is very bold.” She explained, “One day, he came to the studio having misunderstood the script. He was supposed to kiss Hang Ah, who was laying down, from the front. But he came by me and laid down right behind me. In the end, the director had to drag him off,” causing everyone on set to laugh.

Surprisingly, Ha Ji Won also had a kiss scene with one of the hosts of “Win Win,” Kim Seung Woo. The two starred in movie “Reversal of Fortune” in 2003. Kim Seung Woo revealed, “Ha Ji Won is a good kisser,” embarrassing the actress.

Source : Soompi News

Guest ShairaTwinkle

Hello.. can I ask a quest.? haha.. what's the thing that korean actors/actresses put on their face? (I have seen that on korean series/movies) the one that they put after they took a bath/even if they haven't..then after they put on their face they somehow, tap it with their palm.. ugh..i dont know hahah hope you understand me and you can answer me...just curious hehe..Thank youuu! :)

ah that kiss in Memories in Bali, who could ever forget that? 

I so love them, my wish is to see them collaborate again in something (movie, drama, anything), Ha JiWon & Jo InSung have such a great chemistry wub.gif

I came here looking for any project for JIS, I really miss him on screen

@ShairaTwinkle:

lool! you might be talking about the infamous BB cream? 

It's just a guess, I don't actually know 

Guest ShairaTwinkle

haha! i dont know =)) it's like in a liquid form then they put it on their faces *taps taps..and then it's gone hahaha.. oh no =)))

Guest Fal-chan

^ It's probably what Koreans call "lotion" but tends to get referred to as "toner" in the US and Canada. Lots of varieties hanging around, it's very popular stuff in Korea!

no one here watched Go Show??? the first episode is a MUST SEE!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

"Go Show" Jo In Sung and Chun Jung Myung compete for Kim Yu Na

photo231284.jpg

Jo In-Seong and Cheon Jeong-myeong are out to increase ratings with their bad guy appeal.

On the first episode of the new SBS talk show "Ko Show"m to air on April 6th, Jo In-Seong, Cheon Jeong-myeong and Gil (Gil Seong-joon) will make an appearance under the theme of 'bad boys'.

Jo In-Seong led the talk show with his talent and wit and Cheon Jeong-myeong showed off his 4-step dance skills that he learnt from Park Jin-young himself.

The two also comically competed for Kim Yu-Na, their ideal type of woman.

When Gil was asked about his ideal type, he coolly said, "MC Ko Hyeon-jeong is not my type".

The relationship between Ko Hyeon-jeong and Jo In-Seong will also be revealed.

Source : Hancinema

Jo In Sung thinks he looks like Yoon Jong Shin?

20120405_joinsung_yoonjongshin.jpg

Actor and heartthrob Jo In Sung appeared on the first broadcast of SBS’ ‘Go Show‘, hosted by actress Go Hyun Jung, where he stated himself that he looks like composer and MC Yoon Jong Shin.

During the April 6th show, Jo In Sung half-seriously quipped during the introduction segment of the show, “I am Jo In Sung, who looks like Yoon Jong Shin,” causing laughter on set. Yoon Jong Shin responded, “That’s a huge compliment,” and stood up to compare his face with the handsome actor.

Viewers commented, “No way,” “Jo In Sung is good with people skills,” and “You really can’t compare.”

Does anyone think the two look similar?

Source: Kyungbook Ilbo

Credit: Allkpop

------

Chun Jung Myung Reveals that Moon Geun Young, like Go Hyun Jung, Leads Kiss Scenes

541702_306112356126230_128275740576560_738056_186632521_n.jpg

On the April 6th broadcast of SBS's 'Go Show,' hosted by actress Go Hyun Jung, guest Chun Jung Myung revealed that Go Hyun Jung and Moon Geun Young led their kiss scenes.

When asked about his kiss scene with Go Hyun Jung, his co-star in the 2006 MBC drama 'What’s Up Fox,' Chun Jung Myung opened up saying, "(Go Hyun Jung) nuna would take the lead. Although I haven't acted with many female actresses, there is another actress who is like nuna," he confessed. "She is Moon Geun Young. It was when I did the 2010 drama 'Cinderella's Sister.' (Moon Geun Young) is someone who pulls an actor's emotions out" and "allows the other person to be able to act comfortably."

At this, Jo In Sung said, "Next time, I have to try (a kiss scene) with Moon Geun Young."

source: newsen and reviewstar

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

Jo In Sung reveals he made ~$4.5 million USD in CF profits last year

20120222_joinsung_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung guested on the April 6th episode of Go Hyun Jung‘s ‘Go Show‘ and revealed that he’s made $4,417,935 USD in profits just from CFs alone over the past year!

Co-host Yoon Jong Shin brought up the topic by mentioning, “After you were discharged from the army, you made around $4.5 million USD from just your CFs. Did you need money at that time?”

Jo In Sung replied, “It is true that I filmed a lot of CFs. There’s actually a lot of pressure that follows with making so much money, especially since I have to do that much better. That’s why I’m taking a lot more into consideration when I’m choosing my next projects and hoping for the best.”

When asked what he spends most of his money on, he divulged, “I want to meet a woman that makes me want to spend money. I would give her everything.”

As if most girls wouldn’t pay out of their own pockets to stand in line just for a chance with Jo In Sung, right?!

20120406_joinsung.jpg

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: Allkpop