Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@willenette In Sung have such a beautiful smiles and is very precious.  I would love to see him in a rom com drama.  He will do well in any kind of dramas and movies because his acting and expression will be able to let him transform into any characters that is given.  As of now we still haven’t heard on any confirmation that he will accept That Winter, The Wind Blows,” sighs*

@sunshine4ever Thanks for posted the article.  Really strange that In Sung haven’t chose any projects to work on when he was recently offered 4 to 5 movies.  I hope he is not too picky now because it’s a while  since he came back from the military service.  I don’t know if In Sung have a girlfriend or not but a handsome guy like him, it’s hard to believe that he is still single.

@reary I am feeling worries for In Sung too he have been back for awhile now but he still have not worked on any projects. Hope we all don’t have to wait for him too long to be able to see him back onscreen.

@p7879  yes In Sung needs to make a drama or movie comeback as soon as possible.  Please don’t make us all wait for him too long.

@forevergirl Hi dearest forevergirl! I’m fine how about you? Yes In Sung is one of the highest paid cfs model.  In Sung need to start focus more on his acting career now since he is doing pretty good in cfs and others.

shaylaman said:

@willenette In Sung have such a beautiful smiles and is very precious.  I would love to see him in a rom com drama.  He will do well in any kind of dramas and movies because his acting and expression will be able to let him transform into any characters that is given.  As of now we still haven’t heard on any confirmation that he will accept That Winter, The Wind Blows,” sighs*

@sunshine4ever Today is such a great day. Both In Sung and Joo Won confirmed to be in a new drama.  I am so excited to see them on screen again. 

Jo In Sung's Appearance In 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Finalized

Actor Jo In Sung is set to make his return to the TV.

On 28th, a representative from the show has commented that “Jo In Sung has finalized his appearance in the new KBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’”.

Jo In Sung, who has been rather cautious in his choice of his next drama since his discharge last year, is now set to return to the TV after 7 years.

The drama, planning for broadcast next year, is a collaboration between writer Noh Hee-kyung and PD Kim Gyu-tae, the minds behind the dramas ‘The World That They Live In’ and ‘Padam Padam’. The drama, a remake of the Japanese drama ‘I Don’t Need Live, Summer’, is the second of its kind after the movie ‘I Don’t Need Love’ on 2006, with Moon Geun-young and Kim Joo-hyuk.

The drama is also speculated to include Song Hye Kyo in the cast, as the lead alongside Jo In Sung. The drama is expected to begin filming on October.

Credit: koreandrama.com

shaylaman said:

@sunshine4ever Today is such a great day. Both In Sung and Joo Won confirmed to be in a new drama.  I am so excited to see them on screen again. 

Jo In Sung's Appearance In 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Finalized

Actor Jo In Sung is set to make his return to the TV.

On 28th, a representative from the show has commented that “Jo In Sung has finalized his appearance in the new KBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’”.

Jo In Sung, who has been rather cautious in his choice of his next drama since his discharge last year, is now set to return to the TV after 7 years.

The drama, planning for broadcast next year, is a collaboration between writer Noh Hee-kyung and PD Kim Gyu-tae, the minds behind the dramas ‘The World That They Live In’ and ‘Padam Padam’. The drama, a remake of the Japanese drama ‘I Don’t Need Live, Summer’, is the second of its kind after the movie ‘I Don’t Need Love’ on 2006, with Moon Geun-young and Kim Joo-hyuk.

The drama is also speculated to include Song Hye Kyo in the cast, as the lead alongside Jo In Sung. The drama is expected to begin filming on October.

Credit: koreandrama.com

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, I should be in bed right now...I just wanted to let you know I created the thread for the new confirmed drama of J (this is Insung's nickname from Wiwi's people in old days that I used to like him in WHIB and ever since then it sticks with me). Will you please help share news and/or contribute if you see anything news of him:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007176/upcoming-drama-2013-wind-blows-in-winter#latest

I want to cry so much. :'( I have lost track of times and lost track of him. I still have his signature for me signing to Sunshine because Wiwi asked him to sign for me and even sent it to me.

Ah, Jo In Sung...how I miss thee. You and Won Bin were my earliest Korean crushes. I'm so happy that one of you have decided to return to dramaland. :-bd

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years

2012092811563265460_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.

On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.

Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.

The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.

Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.

Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.

The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo confirmed for new drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’songhyegyo1.jpg

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo have officially joined the cast of the upcoming drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows‘.

A drama representative revealed, “Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo have been confirmed for the drama, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, written by Noh Hee Kyung. Although various other actors were in the lineup for writer Noh’s production, it was decided in the end that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo would have good chemistry together. This will be Song Hye Gyo’s second project with PD Kim Kyu Tae and writer Noh Hee Kyung.”

The drama will be Song Hye Gyo’s first since her appearance in Noh Hee Kyung’s drama ‘The World That They Live In‘ back in 2008. ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ is also Jo In Sung’s small screen comeback after his role in ‘Spring Day‘, which was his last project before he enlisted into military service back in 2005.

Guest sunshine4ever

forevergirl said: yehey! finally chingus! when I saw the news! I was so very delightful! My morning got even brighter!
thank you @sunshine4ever for making the thread!,
does anyone have seen the japanese version? does it sad or what? at least our new yr will be inspired? hahahha

msriz said: class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo confirmed for new drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo have officially joined the cast of the upcoming drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows‘.

A drama representative revealed, “Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo have been confirmed for the drama, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, written by Noh Hee Kyung. Although various other actors were in the lineup for writer Noh’s production, it was decided in the end that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo would have good chemistry together. This will be Song Hye Gyo’s second project with PD Kim Kyu Tae and writer Noh Hee Kyung.”

The drama will be Song Hye Gyo’s first since her appearance in Noh Hee Kyung’s drama ‘The World That They Live In‘ back in 2008. ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ is also Jo In Sung’s small screen comeback after his role in ‘Spring Day‘, which was his last project before he enlisted into military service back in 2005.