Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Hi willenete and thanks for posting the article. There are a lot of dramas and movies that are offering to In Sung so I hope he will work on one soon.   In Sung is really a sweet gentleman that everyone adored *quoted image*but like you I really miss him and wish to see him in a movie or drama soon.  

ais730, I hope In Sung will pair up with HJW for the drama ‘The King’.

shaylaman, ye, I hope they could collaborate with HJW again...........even doing a CF would do.......just want to see both of them together again. About his GF after he debuted, wondering if this girl is a celebrity since this happened when he's already in the showbiz..... You know, I've been rooting him for SMA - hehehe. :lol: .

Jo In Sung’s ideal woman Kim Yu Na beats out 15 other beauties

BY CERIDWEN

QEksA.jpg

Jo In Sung chose Kim Yu Na.

Actor Jo In Sung appeared on Channel A‘s talk show ‘Show King’ on December 7th and Kim Yu Na was the champion of the ideal type world cup for Jo In Sung.

The tournament was offered to Jo In Sung with 16 beautiful female candidates including Go Hyun Jung, Shin Min Ah, Ha Ji won, Son Ye Jin, KimYu Na, Lee Hyori, Boa, and SNSD member Yoona.

Jo In Sung picked Go Hyun Jung over Jun do Yeon, Kim Yu Na over IU,Ha Ji won over Song Ji Hyo, and Sohee over Suzy.

The choices continued. Jo In sung picked Lee Bo Young over Kim Ha Neul, Yoona over Son Ye Jin, Boa over Lee Hyori, and Shin Min Ah over Kim Sa Rang. So the top 4 picks ended up being Ha Ji won, Boa, Yoona, and Kim Yu Na and without hesitation, Jo In Sung picked Kim Yu Na.

Jo In Sung said as a reason for picking Kim Yu Na, “When I am acting, I don’t like my acting sometimes either and I get mad at myself. Each time that happens, I bite my lips and act. But the Kim Yu Na slipped and fell when she was practicing figure skating and she got up punching at the ice. That moment I felt, ‘this is it’.”

MC Kim Soo Mi curiously acted bothered saying, “I’d like it if Kim Yu Na would meet with Jo In Sung for tea” and made everyone laugh.

Jo In Sung appeared as the first guest of ‘Show King’ because of his 9 year friendship with Kim Soo Mi and showed off unexpected feel for variety surprising the MC’s.

Source:Newsen via Nate

Credit: kpopfever.com

It’s really difficult for In Sung to choose who his ideal woman when there're involved his female co-stars. Chose Kim Yu Na is save for him..tongue.gif

willenette, In Sung and HJW had a great chemistry on screen.  I love them in WHIB and on the mise en scene cfs.  It will be great if they paired again in dramas or movies or even another sizzling cfs is all fine with me..hehhehe….but I also want Minah and In Sung to collaborate again because they have a wonderful chemistry on and off screen.  Am still waiting for the Hera cf where they both are in it.  *High 5* for rooting In Sung and Minah. We should remain hopefuls for this two…..laugh.gif

Jo In Sung’s ideal woman Kim Yu Na beats out 15 other beauties

BY CERIDWEN

*quoted image*

Jo In Sung chose Kim Yu Na.

Actor Jo In Sung appeared on Channel A‘s talk show ‘Show King’ on December 7th and Kim Yu Na was the champion of the ideal type world cup for Jo In Sung.

The tournament was offered to Jo In Sung with 16 beautiful female candidates including Go Hyun Jung, Shin Min Ah, Ha Ji won, Son Ye Jin, KimYu Na, Lee Hyori, Boa, and SNSD member Yoona.

Jo In Sung picked Go Hyun Jung over Jun do Yeon, Kim Yu Na over IU,Ha Ji won over Song Ji Hyo, and Sohee over Suzy.

The choices continued. Jo In sung picked Lee Bo Young over Kim Ha Neul, Yoona over Son Ye Jin, Boa over Lee Hyori, and Shin Min Ah over Kim Sa Rang. So the top 4 picks ended up being Ha Ji won, Boa, Yoona, and Kim Yu Na and without hesitation, Jo In Sung picked Kim Yu Na.

Jo In Sung said as a reason for picking Kim Yu Na, “When I am acting, I don’t like my acting sometimes either and I get mad at myself. Each time that happens, I bite my lips and act. But the Kim Yu Na slipped and fell when she was practicing figure skating and she got up punching at the ice. That moment I felt, ‘this is it’.”

MC Kim Soo Mi curiously acted bothered saying, “I’d like it if Kim Yu Na would meet with Jo In Sung for tea” and made everyone laugh.

Jo In Sung appeared as the first guest of ‘Show King’ because of his 9 year friendship with Kim Soo Mi and showed off unexpected feel for variety surprising the MC’s.

Source:Newsen via Nate

Credit: kpopfever.com

It’s really difficult for In Sung to choose who his ideal woman when there're involved his female co-stars. Chose Kim Yu Na is save for him..*quoted image*

willenette, In Sung and HJW had a great chemistry on screen.  I love them in WHIB and on the mise en scene cfs.  It will be great if they paired again in dramas or movies or even another sizzling cfs is all fine with me..hehhehe….but I also want Minah and In Sung to collaborate again because they have a wonderful chemistry on and off screen.  Am still waiting for the Hera cf where they both are in it.  *High 5* for rooting In Sung and Minah. We should remain hopefuls for this two…..*quoted image*

Hi shaylaman, thanks for posting this. I think they would make a cute couple. JIS is still a cutie. I find KYN pretty. :lol:

Guest blue_cat

Jo In-seong reveals his nicknames

fullsizephoto210922.jpg

Sin Min-ah made up a nickname for Jo In-Seong.

Actor 

Jo In-Seong revealed an anecdote related to his nickname on the general service Channel A talk show "Show King".

The nickname 'Arabian Prince' caught everyone's eye in his profile shown on that day. MC Sin Hyeon-joon asked him why his nickname was so.

Jo In-Seong said, "Sin Min-ah gave me the name 'Arabian Prince'. We went abroad for a clothing photo shoot and she said I looked like an Arabian Prince from the books she was reading".

He continued, "My current nickname 'pecker' was made by Kim C" and Kim Soo-mi said, "Now you can call yourself 'Kim Soo-mi's man'.

Jo In-Seong appeared on the TV program "Show King" out of 9 years loyalty to Kim Soo-mi and showed his sense of entertainment.

Guest sad sonata

finally we can see in sung oppa again , iam soooooo happy

photo211137.jpg

Cast for MBC drama "The King"

Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong are getting together again for the first time in 7 years. The two have confirmed to lead star in the MBC drama "The King".

The two have once worked together on the 2004 SBS drama "Something Happened in Bali" and rose to stardom. It's been 7 years since the drama but there are so many people who remember it that they are still called the 'Bali couple'.

While competition for the role was tough, now that Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong have been cast, the drama "The King" is now looked forward to as the most anticipated drama of next year.

Jo In-Seong has been thinking seriously about his comeback project ever since he'd been discharged from the military. As "Kwon Bob" which he originally planned to star in first got postponed, he changed routes to "The King" while looking for an alternative. Ha Ji-won also chose Jo In-Seong as her partner after her recent movie "Korea".

It seems as though Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong will create a synergy effect. Ha Ji-won once revealed in a recent interview, "I can't forget the kiss with Jo In-Seong the most" and it is known that the two trust each other more than others.

"The King" is a fantasy mellow drama about a king and a princess from the South and North falling in love with each other. This storyline takes place under the assumption that the king still rules the country and the black comedy is what brings the excitement.

The production team is working hard on the rest of the cast now that Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong are on board. Apparently producer Lee Jae-gyoo is meeting with actor Lee Soon-jae whom he worked with on "Beethoven Virus" and is negotiating the details.

"The King" is written by Hong Jin-ah and Hong Ja-ram.

Source :

http://www.hancinema.net/-bali-couple-jo-in-seong-and-ha-ji-won-meet-again-36121.html

finally we can see in sung oppa again , iam soooooo happy

*quoted image*

Cast for MBC drama "The King"

Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong are getting together again for the first time in 7 years. The two have confirmed to lead star in the MBC drama "The King".

The two have once worked together on the 2004 SBS drama "Something Happened in Bali" and rose to stardom. It's been 7 years since the drama but there are so many people who remember it that they are still called the 'Bali couple'.

While competition for the role was tough, now that Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong have been cast, the drama "The King" is now looked forward to as the most anticipated drama of next year.

Jo In-Seong has been thinking seriously about his comeback project ever since he'd been discharged from the military. As "Kwon Bob" which he originally planned to star in first got postponed, he changed routes to "The King" while looking for an alternative. Ha Ji-won also chose Jo In-Seong as her partner after her recent movie "Korea".

It seems as though Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong will create a synergy effect. Ha Ji-won once revealed in a recent interview, "I can't forget the kiss with Jo In-Seong the most" and it is known that the two trust each other more than others.

"The King" is a fantasy mellow drama about a king and a princess from the South and North falling in love with each other. This storyline takes place under the assumption that the king still rules the country and the black comedy is what brings the excitement.

The production team is working hard on the rest of the cast now that Ha Ji-won and Jo In-Seong are on board. Apparently producer Lee Jae-gyoo is meeting with actor Lee Soon-jae whom he worked with on "Beethoven Virus" and is negotiating the details.

"The King" is written by Hong Jin-ah and Hong Ja-ram.

Source :

http://www.hancinema.net/-bali-couple-jo-in-seong-and-ha-ji-won-meet-again-36121.html

Hi sad sonata', thanks for sharing this great news. Finally......................a drama for JIS! I've been waiting for this after his discharge from the army. JIS has this charm when he acts on the screen (maybe it's just me hehehe) but it also depends on your taste but overall he has this charm in the roles he plays – And the more that I'm excited for this project is because of their collaboration again with HJW. It's been quite a long while since MOB. Hoping to hear more news about this upcoming drama. I'm also curious of the supporting cast here. We must admit that beside the leading lady and man roles, there are sidekick /supporting roles which if played by perfect person would be great additional appeal for a drama/movie. :lol:

wow, all the recent article and news make me so excited!!

esp the one related to The King drama. I swear that was like a great news ever for me after his military.

just like willenette, i also now wondering about the other casts. really can't wait to hear more from this drama.

Guest sad sonata

Hi sad sonata', thanks for sharing this great news. Finally......................a drama for JIS! I've been waiting for this after his discharge from the army. JIS has this charm when he acts on the screen (maybe it's just me hehehe) but it also depends on your taste but overall he has this charm in the roles he plays – And the more that I'm excited for this project is because of their collaboration again with HJW. It's been quite a long while since MOB. Hoping to hear more news about this upcoming drama. I'm also curious of the supporting cast here. We must admit that beside the leading lady and man roles, there are sidekick /supporting roles which if played by perfect person would be great additional appeal for a drama/movie. :lol:

iam soo sad as i read that jo in sung refused this rule

i don't know what happens they said he accept and meet with the director after few hours they said another word..

really we need certain news , they said that insung read many drama and movie script where are that , it's impossible to refused them all

i want to see in sung again in new drama don't just movie , i think you all like me

if we count the years after his last drama spring day , it will be more than 6 years isn't it so long for his fan?

gasp gasp gasp ... In Sung oppa ... are you sure? no matter what I'm on your side ... but ... are you sure? this drama looks promising T_T *cries*

Jo In Sung scraps ‘The King’, Ha Ji Won possibly on board

jo_in_sung_white_shirt_black_jacket_event.jpg

The meeting of Lee Jae Kyu PD and Jo In Sung will not be.

Director Lee Jae Kyu of ‘Damo’, ‘Fashion 70s’ and ‘Beethoven Virus’ has a new project coming up: ‘The King’. Jo In Sung had been considered for the lead but he recently scrapped any intentions to get on board and is reviewing other projects.

A representative of Jo In Sung said to Star News on December 9th, “We have already conveyed the message that it would be difficult (for Jo In Sung) to appear on ‘The King’. We are reviewing the next project without deciding on a genre of movie or drama.”

Jo In Sung was to return to the scene after his military service had ended with the movie ‘Kwon Bup’ but the production has been postponed and it is said that proposals for movies and dramas are pouring in for Jo In Sung. ‘The King’ was also a big possibility as Jo In Sung’s comeback project but unfortunately it has fallen through.

‘The King’ is scheduled to air around March of 2012. It is a romantic comedy with the proposition that there is a king in Korea and the prince who is a younger brother of the king receives the mission to marry a woman who is a former North Korean special agent. The names of biggest stars like Lee Byung Hun and Won Bin have been mentioned previously aside from Jo In Sung.

For the female lead, top star Ha Ji Won has been discussed. If Ha Ji Won decides to appear in ‘The King’, this would be the first meeting between Lee Jae Kyu PD and Ha Ji Won in 8 years since ‘Damo’ in 2003, so it’s drawing even more attention.

Source : Kpopfever

Guest blue_cat

Fullscreen_capture_13_Nov_11_30215_PM_bmp.jpg

So I was watching this movie the other day and spotted In Sung in there! haha The name of the movie is Breathless (2009), it's very very good, I recommend it to anyone. who like a good movie. :)

gasp gasp gasp ... In Sung oppa ... are you sure? no matter what I'm on your side ... but ... are you sure? this drama looks promising T_T *cries*

Jo In Sung scraps ‘The King’, Ha Ji Won possibly on board

*quoted image*

The meeting of Lee Jae Kyu PD and Jo In Sung will not be.

Director Lee Jae Kyu of ‘Damo’, ‘Fashion 70s’ and ‘Beethoven Virus’ has a new project coming up: ‘The King’. Jo In Sung had been considered for the lead but he recently scrapped any intentions to get on board and is reviewing other projects.

A representative of Jo In Sung said to Star News on December 9th, “We have already conveyed the message that it would be difficult (for Jo In Sung) to appear on ‘The King’. We are reviewing the next project without deciding on a genre of movie or drama.”

Jo In Sung was to return to the scene after his military service had ended with the movie ‘Kwon Bup’ but the production has been postponed and it is said that proposals for movies and dramas are pouring in for Jo In Sung. ‘The King’ was also a big possibility as Jo In Sung’s comeback project but unfortunately it has fallen through.

‘The King’ is scheduled to air around March of 2012. It is a romantic comedy with the proposition that there is a king in Korea and the prince who is a younger brother of the king receives the mission to marry a woman who is a former North Korean special agent. The names of biggest stars like Lee Byung Hun and Won Bin have been mentioned previously aside from Jo In Sung.

For the female lead, top star Ha Ji Won has been discussed. If Ha Ji Won decides to appear in ‘The King’, this would be the first meeting between Lee Jae Kyu PD and Ha Ji Won in 8 years since ‘Damo’ in 2003, so it’s drawing even more attention.

Hi the girl who, thanks for sharing this. I feel sad & bad knowing that he declined this drama with HJW. Wondering why, huh? :unsure:

JO IN SUNG’S NEW LG WHISEN ADS

Posted by goodange

LG Electronics wanted models with a healthy appearance for the new CF and print ads for their Whisen air conditioners, and the company found it in Jo In Sung and rhythmic gymnast  Son Yeon Jae.

Check out the print ads / CF stills.

t4mIU.jpg

j2fHa.jpg

CKuWD.jpg 

Sources | Newsen  & Yonhap News 

Credit: couchkimchi.wordpress.com

JO IN SUNG’S NEW LG WHISEN ADS

thanks a lot for the info dear! ^_^ great ... a new CF deal :w00t: good husband, he's making tons of money xD

an article about LG Whisen ^_^

Jo In Sung’s dose of killer smile with Son Yeon Jae

jo_in_sung_whisen_cf_111226_2.jpg

Jo In Sung and rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae are together. Together in an ad that is.

LG Electronics was looking for models for their line of air conditioners. LG wanted models with a healthy image for the new CF and print ads for their Whisen air conditioners and Jo In Sung and rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae fit the bill.

The killer smile on Jo In Sung’s face has many hearts racing already. Son Yeon Jae, the much loved rhythmic gymnast looks absolutely adorable next to the handsome Jo In Sung.

Netizen commented, “I wish I could stand next to In Sung oppa like that”, “I gift myself to you”, and “Wow!”

P.S : Happy Holidays In Sung fans ^_^